Bestselling Toddler Learning Toys in 2020
Magic Water Drawing Mat/Water Drawing Painting Mat(31.4in x 23.6in)with 4 Color, Magnetic Water Drawing Learning Painting Doodle Scribble Boards with Magic Pen for Kids
- 1.This Doodle Mat Fit For 3-6 Years Baby, Note:Put the pen into the water for 1~2 hours before use,it's ok now!
- 2. Simply fill the magic water pens with water and children can draw on the mat again and again.Develops writing, drawing, reading & creative skills.
- 3. You don't need any ink, for the water wow pen. Using a magic pen filled with water, this magic drawing mat will create fabulous water drawings and images
- 4.The Aquadoodle Mat Packge includes:80*60cm Draw mat+1 Big Pen+2 Small Pen+1 Cartoon Seal(The 2 small pen and cartoon color random distribution)
- 5. Water Doodle Mat Size (L x W x H) : 34 x 29 x 1 cm / 13.36 x 11.40 x 0.39 inches.
Teach My Toddler Learning Kit
- 68 pieces to teach your toddler the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors
- Kit includes 4 board books, 4 posters, 7 puzzles and 55 flashcards
- Promotes literacy, numeracy, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development
- Bond. Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe
- The Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe is an interactive desk and includes five activity pages to explore that are filled with engaging content
- Extend the fun with expansion packs (each sold separately) that include a wide curriculum; LED display illustrates letter and number stroke order and how to draw basic shapes
- Transforms from a desk into an easel and chalkboard with storage space for art supplies, toy telephone or listen to fun tunes on the music player, stool included
- Teaches math, science, language arts, social studies and more through games and stories, each pack includes a game cartridge and eight interactive pages
- Features 100+ vocabulary words, 20+ activities and 20+ songs and melodies, requires 4 AA batteries (not included); intended for ages 2 years and up
ALEX Toys Little Hands String A Farm
- Develops fine motors skills and helps promote sequencing and counting skills
- Parents' Choice Recommended Award winner
- iParenting Media Award winner
- Each set includes 12 wooden beads, wooden needle, cotton lace and stopper
- Recommended for children 3 to 5 years of age
First Words Flash Cards
Today Is Children's Calendar Wall Chart by Alma's Design - Red
- Children's calendar helps kids prepare for the day while teaching them the calendar, seasons, and weather; the perfect interactive toy and learning tool
- Beautifully stitched and embroidered wall hanging made with two layers of sturdy fabric; this premium quality daily planner will outlast all of your children
- The 16 inch wide by 23 inch long checklist comes with velcroed pieces, including: days of the week, months, years, seasons, and weather
- Your child will begin each day by using the pieces to update the chart with today's information; a perfect hands-on teaching device
- For ages three and up, the quality of this daily planner and calendar far exceeds all competing products.
Skoolzy Rainbow Counting Bears with Matching Sorting Cups, Bear Counters and Dice Math Toddler Games 70pc Set - Bonus Scoop Tongs
Melissa & Doug Shape Sorting Cube Classic Wooden Toy (Developmental Toy, Easy-to-Grip Shapes, Sturdy Wooden Construction, 12 Pieces, Great Gift for Girls and Boys - Best for 2, 3, and 4 Year Olds)
merka Toddler Learning Kit - Includes 4 Posters, 58 Flashcards, 58 Practice Book Exercises and 36 Reward Stickers - Learn Letters, Colors, Shapes and Numbers - PreK & K
- BIG BUNDLED LEARNING : Our Toddler Learning Kit includes 4 Educational Posters with thin lamination, tear resistant and waterproof, size 17x22" + 58 Flashcards that appeal most to visual learners, 1 Practice Book with 58 practice exercises, 4 Crayons plus 36 Reward Stickers to help you motivate those hungry minds!
- DESIGNED BY TEACHERS: Each one of our designs is thoughtfully created from the ground up. Our passion is to provide parents and teachers with the most effective tools and methods for teaching. Parents and teachers play a critical role in the success of our children, and today's educators are courageously raising the bar for student achievement. That's why we always consult with teachers in the design phase of each product.
- GOOD KARMA: Your purchase helps others since we invest a percentage of sales on micro loans to help give underprivileged and marginalized students the opportunity to attend a vocational training program, university or other higher education institution
- AMAZING LEARNING TOOL: We know you'll love using this amazing tool. All the materials in our kit help you teach your kids in a way that's both fun and effective. Get ready to watch them acquire new knowledge right before your eyes! Related terms: educational toys for toddler, preschool, preschooler, alphabet, kids stickers, children book, kindergarten, preschool, pre kinder, classroom, school, tool baby book, toodler educational toys, toddle, toddlet, todder, toddler, kids gift or presents
VTech Touch and Teach Word Book
- This educational toy book for toddlers features 12 incredibly detailed and touch sensitive pages that help teach children over 100 words is six categories
- Great pre-K toy for early education; four modes of play including: What's That Word, Letter Fun, Music Time and Find It
- Pages react to your toddlers touch with sounds, music, and words; early learning center teaches fine motor skills along with words, and ABCs
- Cody and Cora, the VTech Smart Cubs, guide your child through interactive play; expand your child's vocab with the introduction of ABCs and new words
- The baby book toy is designed for kids 18 months to 4 years; 2 AAA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
GYBBER&MUMU Wooden Preschool Colorful Shape Puzzle
LeapFrog My Own Leaptop, Green
- Learn about the alphabet, spell your name and more on a pretend play Leapfrog computer built for kids.
- Customize My Own Leaptop to help your child spell his or her name.
- Leapfrog new, larger screen makes the pretend computer play even bigger, featuring 26 fun animal animations! Tap away in 4 learning modes, including ABCs, Messages, Games, and Music.
- Send and receive pretend emails, learn letters and animal names, and sing along with 16 songs and melodies.
- Pretend to be like Mom and Dad with fun computer role-play, such as emailing with Scout, and a take-along handle. Ages 2-4 years
- Alphabet and early vocabulary learning is reinforced with every tap of a letter as children play on a laptop made just for them.
- Fun animations bring the learning to life, and children are able to pretend to exchange emails with Scout!
Melissa & Doug Self-Correcting Alphabet Wooden Puzzles With Storage Box (52 pcs)
- Beautifully detailed pictures encourage interest in all things A-B-C and beyond
- Practice letter recognition and matching skills
- Wooden storage box with slide-in lid
- 52 wooden pieces
- Ages 4 years and up
Reinforce School Lessons at Home for Better Learning
Learning toys give children reading help, so they remember and build on the skills they learn in school.
Even during shorter "breaks," parents should stimulate their children's minds through reading and learning games, during holidays, after school and on weekends. Experts have found that parents who incorporate learning toys and tools into everyday activities and playtime enable children to have fun while also learning lessons in physics, math, spelling and reading.
Beginning in the '80s, tech toys started to play a role in helping kids learn. Toys like Speak amp; Spell engaged kids in new, fun, interactive ways to learn spelling. In fact, teachers have found technology to be effective in the classroom, as well. One such tool, the Tag Reading System from LeapFrog, is actually recommended by 99 percent of teachers to help kids learn to read. Best of all, parents can easily get it for kids to use at home, too, to reinforce learning. This handheld learning tool engages children in exciting, interactive ways. For example, every time a child touches the Tag Reader to specially printed books and materials, they can get on-demand pronunciation for individual words, listen to audio from characters and other story elements, and play fun activities that reinforce key skills such as comprehension and vocabulary development.
In addition to providing learning toys, parents can help their children retain learning in the following ways:
â€¢ Have discussions with children about what they are reading. Ask them to talk about books they enjoy, retell the plots, and discuss their favorite characters.
â€¢ Play board games and card games. While you enjoy valuable family time, you can help your child build skills related to problem-solving, memory, and comprehension
â€¢ Go online. There are a number of websites with games that help children build important spelling, reading, and math skills while they're having fun.