Bestselling Toddler Kitchen Play in 2020
Mommy Please Play Food Set for Kids - Huge 202 Piece Pretend Food Toys is Perfect for Kitchen Sets and Play Food Kitchen Toys - Inspire Your Toddlers Imagination + 4 Bonus Water Bottles
Play Food Set for Kids & Toy Food for Pretend Play - Huge 125 Piece Play Kitchen Set with Childrens Educational Food Toys for Toddlers Inspires Imagination - Fake Plastic Foods for Cooking (Edition 1)
- 125 PIECES OF BPA FREE PRETEND PLAY FOOD - Five more pieces of FUN than those tiny food sets with only 120 pieces!
- HUGE VARIETY of familiar foods INCLUDES A WHOLE PIZZA PIE - for a creative pretend food cutting pizza party! Fun toy for toddler girls and boys. Small pieces suitable for a 3-year old children and over.
- GUARANTEED that your 3 year olds and older will stay busy while pretending to shop for groceries, play kitchen, and creating delicious pretend meals for the family to munch, or your money back! (Don't actually munch it or you might break a tooth).
- ALL NEW HEAVY DUTY SET - with BPA FREE plastic Milk Cartons and other boxed items. No more cardboard pieces, instead heavier duty plastic cartons. Rest assured our set still includes fun food fact labels and organic varieties, which make these great early learning resources.
- PERFECT ACCESSORIES FOR MELISSA AND DOUG SET OR KIDKRAFT KITCHEN -Contains all 4 food groups. Organic play food choices and pretend treats keep small kids engaged in imaginative and educational play.
Step2 LifeStyle Custom Kitchen Playset
- Special frying pan and boiling pot with lid activate electronic frying and boiling water sounds in stove's front burner
- Upscale, granite-look counter tops, decorative plate rack, storage shelf and sink with faucet
- "Stainless steel" oven, microwave and refrigerator enhance children's play and provide valuable storage space
- Recycle bin and pull-out drawer
- Includes 20-piece accessory set, no play food included
Step2 Best Chef's Toy Kitchen Playset
- Clicking knobs on stove top and oven for more realistic pretend play
- Kids will love the working oven, refrigerator door, counter space and pass-through kitchen window
- Pretend stove burner features fun lights and cooking sounds
- Plenty of kitchen storage space, including the recycle bin, hooks for hanging utensils and tea/coffee cups
- Play kitchen comes with a 25-piece kitchen accessory set
Melissa & Doug Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Pretend Play Kitchen Set for Kids (8 pcs)
- Includes colander, pot with lid, 2 p
KidKraft 53365 Ultimate Corner Kitchen Playset with Lights and Sounds, Brown/White
- Speckled granite style counter top;Sink with faucet and taps that turn
- Refrigerator, freezer, microwave, oven and dishwasher doors all open and close
- Stove-top burners,Ice makers has lights and sounds
- Knobs click and turn. Cordless phone with hands-free clip
- Convenient storage space below sink;Made of composite wood products
Melissa & Doug Baking Play Set (20 pcs) - Play Kitchen Accessories
- Cook up a deliciously good time with this ultimate play food baking set -- 20 food-grade, dishwasher-safe baking tools
- Made from heavy-gauge stainless steel, solid wood utensils, and BPA-free plastic
- Includes oven mitt, measuring spoons and cups, whisk, spatula, mixing bowl, muffin tin, and more
- Features a recipe for fun dough to mix up and play with
- Ages 3 years and up
USA Toyz Play Kitchen Set – Hape Kitchen Sets of Kids, Wooden Toys Kitchen Playset with 13 Toy Kitchen Accessories for Kids Kitchen Set for Toddlers
Giantex Wood Kitchen Play Set for Kids Cooking Pretend Toddler Playset, Red
FUNERICA Compact Toy Kitchen Set - Toy Stove Top and Play Oven with Lights and Sounds - Play Food - Toy Pots - Play Kitchen Utensils - A Quality Small Toddler Toy Kitchen Playset
Melissa & Doug 22-Piece Play Kitchen Accessories Set - Utensils, Pot, Pans, and More
- 20-piece set of play kitchen accessories to get kids' imaginations cooking
- Includes durable plastic pot, pan, cookie sheet, spatula, serving spoon, place settings for two, and a timer
- Also includes wooden salt and pepper shakers, olive oil bottle, towel, and oven mitt
- Perfect companion to play kitchens. Play food sold separately
- Ages 3 years and up; 13.5" x 10.5" x 4" pkg
Melissa & Doug Wooden Chef’s Pretend Play Toy Kitchen With “Ice” Cube Dispenser, Easy to Assemble, Charcoal, 39" H x 15.5" W x 43.25" L
Pretend Food, Magicfly 120 Pcs Kids Pretend Play Food Kitchen Play Set for Toddlers Inspires Imagination, Play Kitchen Set with Childrens Educational Food Toys - Fake Plastic Foods for Cooking
- 120 pieces of BPA free pretend play food: a full assortment of plastic play food in bright colors with food items for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Focus Child's Attention: guaranteed that your 3 year olds and older child will stay busy while pretending to shop for groceries, play kitchen, and creating delicious pretend meals for the family to munch, or your money back! (Don't actually munch it or you might break a tooth).
- Non-toxic Plastic Material: BPA FREE plastic Milk Cartons and other boxed items. No more cardboard pieces, instead heavier duty plastic cartons.
- Warning: Small Parts - Do Not Eat And Do Not Give Toy Food To Children Under 3 Years Old
- Great Gift: This adorable pretend food play set is sure to keep kids' imaginations running wild. Great for learning about the food groups and making healthy choices. Encourage your child to play imaginatively and creatively.
Toy Gift Ideas for a Two-Year-Old
Here are some ideas for toys if you are looking for a gift for a two year old, including pretend play toys, sports toys, and art toys.
Pretend Play Toys
The older a child gets, the more interested she'll be in pretend play and the more developed her little imagination gets. Some pretend play toy ideas a 2 year old might like: a baby doll, accessories for a baby doll such as feeding items, stroller, cradle, etc., a tool set, a kitchen playset, shopping cart with pretend food items, a doctor playset (especially helpful if you use it to act out going to the doctor before a real visit; this will hopefully help make going to the doctor a little less scary) and a dollhouse.
It's not too early to encourage the sporty side of your little one! My 2 year old loves kicking, so we got her a soccer ball and now she loves kicking it around the house! I remember playing "baseball" with my little brother when he was about 2...I'd throw a plastic ball so that it would hit his toy bat as he swung it. He loved that game! Some good sports toy ideas: any kind of ball, a toy baseball set, and a plastic toy bowling set. Also, around two years old a toddler is ready for his first real bike. A bicycle with training wheels or a tricycle is a great way to have your child learn some gross motor skills.
Another great toy gift idea for a 2 year old is an art toy. Some ideas for art toys: crayons (get the chunky kind for a 2 year-old...they won't break as easily), finger paint (2 year olds love to get messy!), and clay along with some molds and cookie cutters. Don't forget to include a coloring book or pad of paper with the gift. Be careful when getting these things as gifts for someone else's two year old, though. Some parents won't be too happy about the mess that many of these art gifts will entail, so ask first. Also, you can now find products that only show color when used on a certain type of paper, and if used anywhere else, they show up clear.