Bestselling Toddler Electronic Learning Systems in 2020
LeapFrog LeapStart LeapStart Interactive Learning System, Green
- Interactive learning system designed to get 2-7 year olds excited about counting, learning to read and problem solving through fun, replayable activities. AA Batteries required
- The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page, triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more
- Grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip
- Most replayable activities have two levels with more than 50 key skills per level covering a variety of preschool through first grade subjects so kids can play and learn at the right level and move up when they're ready
- Includes 400+ activities across a library of more than 25 books (sold separately), which includes two Learn to Read book sets to help kids build tomorrow's skills today
ABC Sound Book for Children / English Letters & Words Learning Book, Fun Educational Toy. Learning Activities for Letters, Words, Numbers, Shapes, Colors and Animals for Toddlers
LeapFrog LeapStart Preschool Activity Book: Scout & Friends Math and Problem Solving
- Works with all LeapStart Learning Systems (sold separately)
- 30+ replayable activities engage kids through audio and 3D-like animations when played with LeapStart 3D
- Interact with the on-screen animations and explore numbers, counting and problem solving by using the stylus to tap on the pictures and numbers
- This interactive book, featuring Scout and friends teaches school skills such as early math and builds life skills like problem solving
- Most replayable activities are designed with two levels so that kids can play and learn at their pace and move up when they're ready. Includes 25 interactive reward stickers that are earned for Mastering activities and can be placed on the My rewards page
- Perfect for preschoolers, InnoTV is an educational TV-connected system with an easy-to-use wireless controller; intended for ages 3 to 8 years
- InnoTV comes with four fun learning games that introduce language arts, math, science and more, including 2 multiplayer games that are fun for the whole family (additional controller sold separately)
- Easy-to-use wireless controller with a joystick and smart wheel features motion control so your child can tilt and shake it to play select games; perfect for both right- and left-handed kids
- InnoTV is compatible with a variety of InnoTab Max cartridges from VTech toys; Wi-Fi enabled for downloading additional games and content and 8GB of memory that is expandable up to 40GB (with a 32GB micro memory card, not included)
- Use your smartphone or tablet to personalize your child's profile, play multiplayer games and customize the learning content in certain games
- Comes with 1 controller, 5 foot HDMI cable and AC adaptor; console requires 1 CR2032 button cell battery (included) and controller requires 2 AA batteries (included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use)
- Perfect for toy for preschoolers, InnoTV is an educational game that is TV-connected with an easy-to-use wireless controller; intended for toddlers and kids ages 3 to 8 years
- InnoTV comes with four fun learning games that introduce kids to language arts, math, science and more; 2 multiplayer educational games that are fun for the whole family (additional controller sold separately)
- Educational toy comes with an easy-to-use wireless controller with a joystick and smart wheel features motion control so your child can tilt and shake it to play select games; perfect for both right and left handed kids
- InnoTV is compatible with a variety of InnoTab Max cartridges from VTech toys; Wi-Fi enabled for downloading additional games and content and 8GB of memory that is expandable up to 40GB (with a 32GB microSD card, not included)
- Use your smartphone or tablet to personalize your child's profile, play multiplayer games and customize the toddler learning content in certain games
LeapFrog LeapTV Educational Gaming System(Discontinued by manufacturer)
- The only active video game system made just for kids ages 3-8 years old.
- Includes on board game Pet Play World. Games teach reading, math, science and problem solving skills (additional games sold separately).
- Easy to play 3 ways: body motion, pointer play and classic control. Transforming controller works in two modes.
- Includes console, camera, mount, transforming controller, HDMI cable, AC power adapter, 16GB of memory and built-in Wi-Fi/Ethernet port for downloads.
- Works with 100+ LeapFrog educator-approved LeapTV cartridge games, game downloads and videos; kids will never run out of fun!
LeapFrog LeapStart Pre-Kindergarten Activity Book: Read & Write and Communication Skills
- Explore the wacky world of Doodleburg and meet friends who help teach the keys to early reading, writing and communication skills.
- Teaches 11 pre-kindergarten reading and writing skills: identifying rhyming words, understanding how words are formed, writing letters and more.
- Includes 40+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers.
- Level 2: Pre-Kindergarten. Perfect for ages 3-5.
- Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)
VTech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Amazon Exclusive, Purple
- Activity table features an interactive desktop and four double-sided cards that introduce numbers, letters, animals, music, people and more
- Innovative learning table allows you to flip up the kids' table and create a masterpiece using the easel or chalkboard; chalk not included
- Toddler play table comes with 160+ vocab words, 30+ learning activities, and 20+ popular melodies; comes with 9 colorful touch pages each with 4 learning modes; VTech touch and learn activity desk deluxe expansion packs are not compatible with this desk
- Activity table comes with an interactive LED screen that Demos how to write letters and numbers step by step; stool is included with kids desk
- Early education center operates on 3 AA batteries; intended for kids 3-6 years old.
VTech Write and Learn Touch Tablet
- Learn to write toy is a fun and easy way for your toddler to learn writing skills; pre-K toy is an interactive tablet offering a progressive approach to writing
- Early learning center brings letters to life with 6 learning activities and 19 animated stories that build language skills and encourage kids to draw
- Tablet for kids presents lines, shapes, objects, letters and numbers to trace on the screen; toddler learning toy allows your child to play while learning
- Touch tablet toy has Free Draw mode that encourages creativity; the included triangular stylus develops proper pencil grip
- Electronic learning toy is intended for kids 3 to 6 years old; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
VTech Little Apps Tablet, Pink
- Baby tablet features a color changing screen, letter buttons and piano keyboard; role-play kids electronic toy encourages electronic play
- Kids tablet toy teaches letters, counting, number order, and matching; educational toy has 12 learning activities with progressive learning levels
- Interactive toy laptop interface allows your child to interact with Cody the Smart Cub in activities featuring the piano, pretend camera, and calendar
- Parent friendly baby tablet features include volume control and automatic shut-off to save battery
- Toddler learning toy is intended for kids 2 to 5 years old; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Little Leaps Grow-with-Me Learning System
- Baby mode and Toddler mode
- 2-in-1 Wireless Activity Controller
- Interactive Learning Disc with 3 Learning Games
- Storage Case and Parent Guide with additional learning tips
- TV and DVD required. Compatible with most DVD players (similar to a universal remote)
- Little Leaps Grow-with-Me Learning System is NOT compatible with HDTV Systems
Webee World Fun Learning Center: Teaches Kids Letters, Numbers, Spelling, Writing & Creativity Through Play. Hitech Tablet Educational Toys for Children Age 1 to 5. Interactive Game Board w/ 50 Games
- ANY GIRL AND BOY WOULD LOVE THIS FUN ANIMATED GAME. Big buttons for toddlers & preschoolers
- MADE WITH THE HELP OF EDUCATION SPECIALISTS to maximize the experience of toddlers and Pre-K kids
- MAKE YOUR TODDLER SAY SHOW ME! 50 top creative games teaching vocabulary, numbers and shapes
- DOES YOUR KID LOVE ELECTRONIC GAMES & ACTIVITIES? This toy is ideal for summer fun or a holiday gift
- FOLLOW YOUR CHILD'S PROGRESS: see how your little genius improves! Plugs into any computer with USB
VTech Tote and Go Laptop, Orange
- Kids laptop offers 20 learning activities that teach 60+ words, spelling, shapes, logic and animals; educational electronic toy has progressive learning levels
- The pre-K learning center plays 30 popular rock, country, or jazz style melodies; puzzle and logic games develop critical thinking skills in toddlers
- Laptop for kids has an attached mouse that introduces basic mouse skills; customize the kids computer with a name, age, favorite food, avatar and more
- Pre-K learning toy has a computer screen, but it is not backlit; screen can be manually adjusted for contrast based on light levels of surroundings
- The children's learning system is intended for kids 3 to 6 years of age; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Baby Toys Laptop Tablet learning educational Toddler English For 1-4 Year Old
- Educational,Battery Operated,InteractiveIt has multimedia learning system, can meet learning demands.Different learning modes, more powerful.
- Delicate workmanship and non-toxic ABS material make the tablet safe for child
- The body is Ultra-thin design and the edge is only 1cm wide, which makes it easy to hold and put up.Big and vivid button, sensitive to touch, can attract baby's attention.Sensitive to touch, uneven surface, make it easy to play.
- No radiation, suitable color and brightness make the laptop no harm to children's eyes.When learning tablet works,
- It can light charming and cool light.Foldable tripod can be adjusted.Touched,just like the real pad, can attract the children's attention.
Paint Stick Rhyming Words Learning Toy
Help a child learn rhyming words â€“ or other things â€“ with this easy-to-make toy.
Most paint stick projects are ones that have you creating something new for your home. It's not unusual to see a paint stick waste basket, planter, wall sign, or even a coaster. But something much different to make is a learning toy for a young child. When you use paint sticks as a teaching tool you can create a set of rhyming words that the child can learn while playing with the sticks. Since they're all on a binder ring, and cut down to a smaller size, the child can carry along the toy wherever he or she goes.
Paint sticks are free at home improvement stores, but if you need quite a few, order them online, or buy them from the store. You can use as few as two paint sticks to make the learning toy, but you could use more than that, depending on how many rhyming words are in each set, and how many sets that you want to craft. Saw the handle off of each stick and then cut the remainder of the stick in half.
It's up to you if you want to paint the sticks; they'll look much more colorful and inviting to a child if you do. If not, know that each stick probably has a logo and/or advertising on it. Flip each stick over and write only on the blank side to create the rhyming words. If you decide to paint the sticks, primer them first, or you'll have to apply several coats to get full coverage.
Pick a word, such as "pack", and then think of several rhyming words, such as "rack", "stack", and "sack". Write one word on each stick section to go in the set. When you're finished with the set, drill a hole in each wood section, at the end, in the center.
Use a binder ring to hold all of the words together. Just open it, feed it through the hole in each paint stick section, and snap the ring shut. Now the child can carry the ring and go down the road, sit in bed, or lie on the floor, and practice learning the rhyming words.
The paint stick learning toy doesn't necessarily have to be about rhyming words. Make one to teach your child to count by "5's" or "10's", make one to practice words with silent letters, or create your own learning set. Your child will have a lot of fun while practicing math, spelling, or other subjects.