Bestselling Toddler Activity Toys in 2020
WolVol Educational Kids Toddler Baby Toy Musical Activity Cube Play Center with Lights, Lots of Functions and Skills for Learning and Development
- Durable Sturdy and Strong Quality Toy - This cube play is safety tested, no lead
- Lights music and sound effects, Very attractive and fun
- Each object has different functions
- Skills: Driving, Cell Phone, Singing, Sleeping, Tools
- 3 AA batteries required (not included)
Play with Quiet Book, Educational Toy, Toddler Activity Book, Busy Book, Toy Book
- HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT for your little ones. Toddlers and kids can play all afternoon with the interactive activities that improve comprehension and encourage learning.
- PLENTY OF VARIETY with 7 bright, engaging different activities to choose from, including using buttons, snaps, beads, threads, zippers, colors, and shapes.
- ENCOURAGE THE DEVELOPMENT of fine motor skills with real-world activities such as tying shoes, unzipping pockets, and matching colors, sizes, and shapes. Give your toddler a head start with this amazing activity book!
- MADE OF SOFT, DURABLE MATERIALS including double-stitched cotton fabric to prevent easy wear and tear. A PVC window on the front page leaves space for a photo of mommy and me, and a pouch on the back is perfect for storing some of the book's Velcro pieces.
- SAFE, QUIET, AND FUN entertainment for your little one. Keeps them busy during long plane rides or car trips, or at weddings, restaurants, or doctor's office waiting rooms. The ideal quiet time activity!
Timy First Bead Maze Roller Coaster Wooden Educational Circle Toy for Toddlers
- Classic toy for kids, features with colorful bead and sea animals patterns
- Well constructed, brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces, with solid beech base
- Great educational toy, helps kids to develop hand eye cordination, shape and color differentiation, fine motor skills
- Ready to play, no assemble required, recommend for age 3+
- Bead Maze Size: 8.85 x 8.85 x 5.9 inches
Little Tikes Activity Garden
- Durable Product
MMP Living 6-in-1 Play Cube Activity Center - Wood, 8" - 6 Sided Including Counting, Gears, Abacus, tic tac Toe, Block Track and 3 Different Bead Play Options
- Colorful wooden play cube features 6 games in 1!
- Each side features a different activity: tac toe blocks, gears, counting fish, wire and bead play, sliding shapes and abacus counting beads
- Removable bead and wire playtop can be used separately and tucks into the cube for easy storage
- Promotes fine motor development, color identification, counting, sorting and tactile play
- 12 mos +
Melissa & Doug Deluxe Pounding Bench Wooden Toy With Mallet
- Classic pounding toy with a "peekaboo" design twist
- Durable wood construction
- Wooden hammer included
- 10" x 5.25" x 5"
- Ages 2 years and up
Melissa & Doug Scissor Skills Activity Book With Pair of Child-Safe Scissors (20 Pages)
- Paper-cutting project book with pre-printed activity pages
- 20 activity pages
- Includes plastic safety scissors that naturally encourage proper form
- Features mazes, puzzles, animal art, sequencing activities, and much more
- Encourages fine motor skills and cognitive skills
ALEX Jr. Tots Sticker Pictures
- 146 fun and colorful stickers
- Place stickers on exciting backgrounds to create original artwork
- Fosters creativity and hand eye coordination
- Includes 6 themed sticker boards and 146 stickers
- Recommended for children 18 months of age and older
BUCKLE TOY "Bizzy" - Toddler Early Learning Basic Life Skills Children’s Plush Travel Activity
Teach My Toddler Learning Kit
- 68 pieces to teach your toddler the alphabet, numbers, shapes and colors
- Kit includes 4 board books, 4 posters, 7 puzzles and 55 flashcards
- Promotes literacy, numeracy, spatial reasoning, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development
- Bond. Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
The Best Toddler Videos on YouTube
Top toddler videos on YouTube
Every parent brags on just how well their child can dance. There are numerous videos of adorable children dancing to everything from rap and heavy medal on YouTube, but this one is got to be the best. This toddler's ability and agility coupled with great editing makes this a great video.
2. Toddler playing basketball.
All kids seem to love ball. Most parents consider their child to be talented at this. This little baby can dribble (the ball) like a pro. This great hand- eye coordination seems destined to send this toddler into the NBA.
3. Toddler singing.
It seems like every child picks up the song that parents wish they would have never played in front of them and this child is no expectation. This toddler singing "My humps" is pretty good. We won't discuss the actual song he's singing but he remembers more of his words than some American Idol singers. His mistaken words such as "poo on my hand" are hilarious!
4. Toddler playing piano
This toddler is only 3 Â½ playing Ode to Joy on the piano. Any person that has every attempted to hold the attention of a toddler for more than five minutes will be amazed by this. Although not perfect, you can definitely tell this toddler is talented!
Since we have already seen toddlers with extra-ordinary talents for piano and singing- we had to find some one to direct them. This
toddler delivers. This little boy is only 2 years old and already has a great feel for the beat and how to direct music. Incredible!
6. Toddler developing super- hero abilities.
All super heroes had to start some where and apparently its in toddlerhood. This little girl shows amazing strength and climbing ability. Its really amazing to watch.
7. Toddler play video games
Its amazing how quickly kids learn- even more amazing when its a toddler beating an adult at video games. . This is too cute not to watch.
8. Toddlers acting.
Its amazing how quickly toddlers can start acting. This video has some great editing but is actually really funny. Warning- I would advise not watching this in
front of young children- unless you want to explain that Elmo was framed!
9.) Toddler wrestling.
Toddler boys love to rough house. So wrestling is right up their alley. Although he needed some prompting, its amazing to see the toddler have his own entrance and championship belt!
10.) Toddlers just being cute. The best thing about toddlers are just how adorable they can be with out trying. I love this one of the little girl threatening monsters. Just about any so any parent can appreciate just how this mom must feel. No matter how clean you are or how much you try to germ prove the
house. Children seem to find germs.