Bestselling Titanium & Titanium Alloys Metal Raw Materials in 2020
Pukido 10pcs Titanium Alloy Bar Metal Shaft Bar Round Rod 3mm x 250mm Titanium Rod
FidgetGear 1mm Dia Titanium 6al-4v Wire bar .039" x 40" Metal Welding Ti Grade 5 Rod 100pcs
Titanium 6-4 Grade 5 Ti 6AL-4V Sheet 1.0050" THK X 3.0000" Wide X 8.9000" Long
Online Metal Supply 6AL-4V ELI Titanium Plate, 1-3/4" x 2" x 3"
- 6AL-4V ELI Titanium Plate
- Thickness: 1.750 (1-3/4 inch)
- Width: 2.000 (2 inch)
- Length: 3 inches
- Finish: Unpolished (Mill)
SUNYIK Titanium Crystal Quartz Point Tumbled Stone Tree of Life Pendant Necklace, Light Blue
- Length of pendant vary in 2.2"-2.9";Material:Rock Quartz ,Amethyst,Green Aventurine,Metal:Alloy Wire;Weight approx 35-50 grams;Quantity:1pc(comes with a free chain(22") and a drawstring burlap pouch as gift.)
- Chip stones are polished and irregular,pictures were taken close to the pendant,please read the actual size.Every piece is unique,you will receive one(s) similar as pictured.
- Natural rock quartz bars are rough raw as the tree trunk, branches and roots are wrapped by metal wire,tumbled beads are the leaves and seeds.Strong tree,tree of hope ,tree of life."Tree of Life" pendants ,this symbolizes the interconnection of life and the flow of creation,also known as The Tree of Knowledge, is depicted as a tree with many branches, and roots, illustrating the idea that all life on earth is related, and interconnected.
- The natural quartz cluster has been specially treated in a process where a molecular layer of titanium plus other metals has been fused to the surface of the quartz. This results in a permanent coloring of the surface creating a brilliant effect.
- Vintage style ,fits both women and men for any occassions.A good gift for celebration or jewelry/rock collection.
DOT 36Inch 234W LED Light Bar Offroad + 2PCS 4In 36W Cube Pods Driving Lights Triple Row W/Rocker Switch Wiring Harness Tube Clamp Mounts For Tractor Truck Ram 1500 Honda Jeep ATV GMC Chevy 4 wheeler
- New upgrade version: 36 Inch 234W Spot Flood Combo Beam LED Light Bar; 78 x 3 Watt high power white LEDs at 6000K color temperature with 21000 Lumens; IP67 waterproof standard protects your light bar from leaking. Die cast aluminum housing gives your light bar a polished look. Above 50,000 hours life time
- Spot (30 Degree) & Flood (60 Degree) Combo create the best light beam. Pending aperture system blocks unused light for a clean beam. Combo Beam: Spot beam for long irradiation distance, flood beam for bright and broad view area. The combo beam provides an excellent visual effect for you, the whole light perfectly co-works with reflector cups and lens, offering a long distance irradiation and wider view.
- Features:(1)Waterproof, dustproof and quakeproof design. (2)Better visibility. Helps to reduce traffic accidents cause by bad weather or adverse road condition. Ensure driver's safety. (3)100% New from Manufacturer. (4)50000+ hours average lifespan. (5)Using high quality 6063 raw aluminum alloy that with good thermal conductivity. Full iron metal heavy duty construction that help stability and strength when mounted, High quality power coat that resists rust and dirt.
- DC 10V-30V operating voltage range. Fit Pickup Duck Boat GMC Chevy Van Cadillac RWD Blazer ATV Silverado 1500 Side by Side Nissan Pathfinder Ford Ranger F150 F250 F350 Honda Dodge 2500 Zero Turn Mini-Excavator Hyundai Santa Winch Truck Tacoma SUV Snow Plow Yamaha Rhino Polaris Ranger RZR 570 900 1000 RV Razor Peterbilt Tractors Golf Cart Viking UTV Jeep Wrangler Grand Cherokee Commander Trailer Hyster Fork Heavy-Duty.
- Package Included: 1x 36Inch 234W Led Light Bar + 2x 4" 36W Led Work Lights + 1x Rocker Switch + 1x DT Connector Wiring Harness + 2x LED Cube Pods Tube Clamp Roof Roll Cage Holder + 1x Set Universal Mounting Bracket. We provide 1 year quatity warranty making sure you get risk-free lights and 100% satisfation aftersale services.
Cobalt metal 99.9% pure 10g
- High purity sample of cobalt metal for element collectors
- CAS #7440-48-4
- One of over 80 elements on offer by Luciteria Science
Champion Cutting Tool Brute Platinum XL5-5/16 Heavy Duty Jobber Drill Bits (6 per pack): Made In USA
- Drill 3x Longer than competitors drills! Drill 2x Faster than cobalt! Drill Accurate due to 135* split point and tapered web geometry!
- Better than cobalt! XL5 is able to flex when cobalt drills chip or snap
- Premium high speed steel and NOMO surface treatment for longer tool life, fast penetration, and flexibility
- Self centering 135 degree split point prevents drill from walking
- Ultimate workhorse for drilling steel, stainless steel, titanium alloys and other hard to drill materials
Mosaic tile massiv metal Brass mill gold 1,6mm thick ALLOY Flux-BM designed by Karim Rashid
- Manufacturer: ALLOY | Collection: Flux | Made in Australia
- Material: Brass | Color: gold | Finish: mill
- Sheet: 318 x 305 x 1.6 mm | Pattern: see product image
- Pieces / Tile: 45 Pcs. per Sheet / 30 x 60 mm | 1 Box with 10 Sheets = 0.86 m2
- High quality metal tile - crushproof, shockproof, guarantees consistent high quality
12 Pairs Multiple Punk Big Hoop Earring Stud Earrings Set For Women Fashion Jewelry
FidgetGear 12mm Dia Titanium 6al-4v Round Bar 0.472" x 59" Ti Gr.5 Metal Grade 5 Rod 4pc
Titanium 6-4 Grade 5 Ti 6AL-4V Round Bar 1.5010" X 6.5000"
- AVAILABLE SIZES: .010" wire up to 14" diameter
- AVAILABLE GRADES: 6-4, 6-4 Eli, 6-2-4-2, 6-2-4-6, CP Grades 1,2,3,4
- EXAMPLE APPLICATIONS: Rings, flywheels, clutch hats, medical screws, dental implant studs, fasteners, tube adapters, drive plates, tools
5 Pairs Multiple Punk Big Hoop Earring Stud Earrings Set Women Fashion Jewelry (Gold)
A Review of Everti Titanium Bicycle Frames
For 2020 my cycling team, Colavita New Mexico, chose Everti as our frame sponsor. Everti is a small titanium frame company from British Columbia, who contracts with a Russian company to make their frames.
Riding the Bikes:
My teammates and I have a mix of Everti's original Falcon road bike, and their new Team model. The main difference between the two is that the Team has a really beefy, overbuilt bottom bracket shell. The downtube flares out dramatically as it approaches the bottom bracket area, in an effort to make power transfer extremely efficient and the frame very stiff in this area. Therefore, the Team would be ideal for bigger, more powerful riders, or for sprinters. Both frames weigh about the same, with the Falcon (medium size) at a very respectable 1325 grams and the Team at 1340. Although not the lightest bike you'll find out there, if you're not on a super-elite Pro squad, and therefore paying for a frame with your own money (as we were) weight is only one of several factors. If we had gone with a superlight carbon frame builder, we weren't going to have someone there to pick up the pieces for us after a crash and hand us a brand new replacement. So, in addition to a reasonably light frame, we were looking for: top level performance; durability; comfort; and a company we would be proud to represent.
As a less-than top level sprinter, I decided to go with the stock medium compact Falcon frame. I have it setup with a mix of Shimano 10-speed components, and alternate between Hed Alps, Ksyriums, and a PowerTap/Open Pro rear wheel. Compact cranks, a Fizik Arione saddle, and Egg Beaters round out the package. The ride quality of titanium is legendary. The metal feels alive, yet also dramatically reduces the vibrational chatter on rough roads. Because of this, it seems like the rider is able to go for longer before fatiguing. The main criticism of titanium has been that it is too "flexy". I found my Falcon to be anything but; it has been super responsive and actually quite the jack-of-all bike rides/races. Frankly, I find it pretty amazing that a frame can be made from very strong, straight gauge titanium tubing (i.e. not butted) and still come in at under 3 pounds. The tube design is fairly traditional, with a round top tube and seattube, an oversized downtube to help with power transfer, and slightly "swept", or curved, seatstays to help further smooth out the ride. Although Litespeed makes a super-light titanium compact frame with similar dimensions that weighs in at only 1.7 pounds called the Ghisallo, nobody but a pure climber would ever want to ride the thing. Not to mention that the Ghisallo frame/fork retails for almost FIVE GRAND. The Falcon, on the other hand, is a truly remarkable, do anything race machine. The ride quality and power transfer are excellent, it climbs very well, and is a surprisingly stable machine for fast-paced cornering on descents and in criterium races.
As I mentioned before, the durability of a titanium frame is not to be overlooked. This is truly a lifetime investment. The ride quality does not degrade; the metal does not corrode; and there's not even any paint to chip! If the bike frame gets scratched or marred in some way, you simply use some Scotch guard to buff it out, and it will be completely restored to its original luster. After a couple of years, swap out the stickers and you've got a good as new frame, for all intents and purposes. The Falcon's real test came after I'd only had it for a couple of months. I was racing in the Central Valley Classic, in Fresno California. It was the final stage of the 3-day omnium, a downtown criterium race. The pace was fast and furious, there had been quite a few crashes, and probably half of the field thought they had a chance to win and were therefore pushing the pace pretty hard. Going into the final corner I was sitting in a very good 8th position and ready to start hammering for the final sprintâ€¦ when I suddenly slid out and lost it in the corner. It was a downhill left-hand bender, and everybody was hauling; we were probably somewhere in the 35 to 40mph range when I slid out! The sliding and crash was hard enough that the tire-beads on both of my clinchers came off the wheel; my carbon fork cracked on one of the fork legs; my front wheel shot across the road; I broke a helmet; and somehow I even managed to break a water bottle cage. I was basically fine, and walked away from the crash-although my back was a bit out of whack for a week or so. But the frame? Completely unscathed, and straight as an arrow. Try that with a carbon, or even an aluminum frame (no thanks!). And thankfully, I didn't even have the trendy, but not terribly functional, carbon seaststays to worry about. Good, solid, comfy, reliable titanium METAL. I have to say, I'm a convert to titanium and am VERY satisfied with my team's decision to race on Everti's!