Bestselling Tire & Wheel Assemblies in 2021
Tredit RIM & TIRE ASSEMBLY, SPOKED WHEEL, WHITE-480 X 12; 5-Hole Spoked Rim; Load Range B
- Tire Size: 480-12 Load Range: B
- Tire Weight Rating: 780 Lbs. Max. Pressure: 60 PSI
- Bolt Configuration: 5 Lug 4.5" Center - See diagram for fitment
- Pre Mounted Bias Ply Tire On Steel Wheel
- Center Bore: 2.95"
Universal Fit, Flat Free Wheelbarrow Tire and Wheel Assembly with Adapter Kit
- Fits most wheelbarrows and small lawn and garden equipment. Compatible replacement sizes include: 4.80/4.00-8" (15-16" diameter), 3.50/2.50-8" (13" diameter), and 4.00-6" (13" diameter).
- Has the same feel and handling of an air-filled tire, but guaranteed to never go flat.
- Features a ribbed tread that is easy to maneuver, a solid white wheel and a load capacity of 300 pounds.
- Comes with a 3" centered hub and bearings for a 5/8" axle pre-installed. Includes an adapter kit to fit hub lengths up to 6" and axle size of 3/4".
- Adapter kit features: (4) 1/2" spacers, (2) 1" spacers and (2) 3/4" ball bearings.
Martin Wheel AMRM-DM412B-4I 4.80 x 12 Trailer Tire & Rim Assembly 480 Series 4 Lug
MARASTAR 21446-2PK 15x6.00-6" Front Tire Assembly Replacement for Craftsman Riding Mowers
- Tire: 2 PACK 15x6.00-6 Tube-Type Turf Saver Tread - Pneumatic 4 Ply Rating - check your existing tire sidewall
- Wheels: Solid Dark Gray Steel, 3" Centered Hub, 3/4" Sintered Iron Bushings
- Load Capacity/Speed: 400 lbs. / Not for Highway Speeds
- Use: Replacement for Craftsman Riding Mowers with Front Tire Size 15x6.00-6 (check sidewall)
- Low hassle, low cost solution to repairing or replacing your Craftsman riding mower tires
APDTY 035628 Spare Tire Wheel Hoist Hanger Crank Cable Bracket Assembly (Fits Factory Wheels Except 22 Inch; Replaces 25974845, 22968178, 10385565, 15079644)
- Brand New Spare Tire Hoist Crank Carrier Hanger Assembly
- Black Powder Coat Paint For Long Rust Free Life
- Compatible With Factory Spare Wheel & Tire On 2001-2018 Escalade Avalanche Suburban Tahoe Yukon
- Replaces 10385565, 15079644, 15148541, 15148542, 15190799, 15193543, 15195326, 15198875, 15204233, 15257931, 15295859, 15866166, 15866167, 15866168
- 15866169, 15866170, 15868463, 19153286, 19208218, 22968178, 22968179, 25792481, 25792482, 25792483, 25912262, 25912263, 25912264, 25974845, 25974846, 25974847
Martin Wheel AMRM-DM408B-4I 4.80 x 8 Trailer Tire & Rim Assembly 480 Series 4 Lug
Rear Wheel Assembly for Razor MX500 and MX650 Dirt Rocket
- Authentic Razor Complete Replacement Rear Wheel Assembly for the Razor MX500 and MX650 Dirt Rocket.
- Package Includes: Rim, Axle, Tire, Inner Tube, Brake Rotor, Chain Sprocket/Free Wheel (fly wheel), Axle and Spacers.
APDTY 035610 Spare Tire Wheel Hanger Cable & Hoist Winch Assembly Fits 2002-2009 GMC Envoy Chevy Trailblazer 2005-2009 Saab 9-7x 2002-2004 Olds Bravada 2004-2007 Buick Rainier 2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender
- Meets Or Exceeds OEM Specs
- Factory OEM Fit Form And Function
MowerPartsGroup (2) Scag Wheel Assemblies Turf Tiger Cub 13x6.50-6 Replaces 482504 483050 9278
- Heavy Duty Wheels - Powder Coated Orange - High Speed Tapered Roller Bearings
- Smooth 4-Ply Pneumatic Tires 13x6.50-6
- Replaces: 482504 483050 9278
- Fits Wild Cat, Turf Tiger, Saber Tooth Tiger, Tiger Cub and more
- Please double check your model and part numbers to verify fitment or ask us. Thanks!
GoPowerSports Tire and Wheel Assembly, go-Kart/ATV, 145/70-6 (Set of 2)
- Set of two complete tires and wheel assemblies.
- One piece wheel
- hub length is 3" long, 1 3/4" inside, 1" outside
- 14" Tall and 5" Wide- 145/70-6 4 ply Qinda Tire
- 5/8" sealed bearings
Martin Wheel 9x3.50-4 Carefree Solid Tire & Wheel assembly 3/4" Roller Bearing w/ 1/2" Sleeve
- Size: 9x3.50-4
- Type: Carefree Flat Free Deck Wheel / Caster Assembly
- Tread: Turf Tread
- Bearing: 3/4" OCRB Roller Cage Bearing with 1/2" Spanner / Reducer included
- Replaces: Velke
Kenda Loadstar (8x3.75"/4x4") Wheel with White Powder-Coat Pinstripe Finish LRB and Trailer Tire Assembly (480/400-8)
- Tire Size: 480-8 4.80-8 Load Range: B
- Tire Weight Rating: 590 Lbs. Max. Pressure: 60 PSI
- Bolt Configuration: 4 Lug 4" Center - See diagram for fitment
- Pre Mounted Bias Ply Tire On Steel Wheel
- Center Bore: 2.83"
MARASTAR 80151-LS 4.80-8 LRB Trailer Log Splitter Replacement TIRE Assembly, 1 Pack
- Tire: bias Ply trailer tire - 4 Ply rating
- Wheel: 8x3. 75 solid White Steel, 4.125 in. Center hub with 1 in. Taper roller bearing
- Load Range/Capacity: LRB/600 lbs. at 60 PSI
- Use: Dot approved for trailer use/service Only
- Designed for use with Tow/pull behind log splitters (check your tire's Sidewall for match)
How to Fix a Flat Tire with Tire Sealant
Tire sealant can get you to a service station.
To fix a flat tire with tire sealant the can in which the sealant comes should be about 70 degrees Fahrenheit or better. In winter months when the container may be cold from sitting in a car trunk it can be briefly heated with the air from the car's heater within a few minutes. After doing this, the tire valve on the affected tire should be positioned at the 4 o'clock position in order to help distribute the chemical inside of the tire properly.
To fix a car tire with tire sealant, shake the sealant can vigorously for about 45 seconds and remove the tire valve cover. Screw the tire sealant valve onto the car's tire valve tightly and press the button on the tire sealant can to release the chemical into the car tire. When the sealant stops flowing through the hose on the tire sealant can release the button, unscrew the tire sealant valve from the car tire valve and replace the tire valve cover. If the tire rim is raised from the ground surface the car can be driven a short distance of 2 to 4 miles. Within this distance a driver should be able to either find professional assistance or at least be able to find a service station where air can be added to full inflate the repaired tire.
It is important to realize that when you fix a flat tire with tire sealant that the repair is only a temporary one, and that the tire in question will either need repaired or replaced within a short period of time after using the tire sealant.