Bestselling Tire Repair Kits in 2020
Slime 70005 Safety Spair 7-Minute Flat Tire Repair System
- Both tire sealant and air are sent into the flat tire, repairing in one easy step
- 12-Volt inflator repairs a standard car tire in 7 minutes
- Slime Sealant seeks out and seals punctures up to 1/4-inch
- Includes built-in tire pressure gauge and LED light
- Repair good for 500 miles
WYNNsky Heavy Duty Tire Repair Tools Kit - 60 Pcs Set Truck Tool Box for Motorcycle, ATV, Jeep, Truck, Tractor Flat Tire Plug Kit
- It is heavy-duty and made tough so you can get the job done and get back on the road. Comes with 50 string plugs
- This tire repair tools kit is ideal for repairing punctures in the tubeless tires of Vehicles, ATVs, Tractors, Jeeps, Trucks & Cars. Ideal for tubeless tires without demounting tires
- Each kit is made from high quality materials to ensure they will last a lifetime. You can rest assured that this kit will have you safely sealed at all times
- 1 pc of insert tool more for replacement, which double make sure the kit can be used durably. it comes with 1 year warranty
- The included easy-to-follow paper instructions make it easy to repair punctures in any tubeless tire in minutes
WOTOW 16 in 1 Multi-Function Bike Bicycle Cycling Mechanic Repair Tool Kit with 3 pcs Tire Pry Bars Rods
- It can help you fix most Problems of Your Bike With This Kit
- With good quality, durable, full function
- Allen Keys: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6
- 16 function all in one tool:Socket Hex Wrench 8/9/10/mm,Slotted Screwdriver,Phillips Screwdriver,Socket Extension Rod,Solid Wrench 8/10/15/mm,Hex Key Wrench 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm,Spoke Wrench;
- 3 pcs Nylon pry tire rods
Slime 1022-A Rubber Tube Patch Kit with Glue
- Repair puncture related flats on ATVs, mowers, bicycles and wheelbarrows
- 7-piece kit
- Five rubber patches, one metal scuffer, and one tube of rubber cement
- Everything needed to patch a leak on a tube or other inflatables
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
67 Piece Heavy Duty Flat Tire Repair Kit with Auto Changing & Insertion Tools|Onroad/Offroad Tubeless Puncture Set|Vulcanizing Plugs Fix Tire without Glue|Truck,Car,Motorcycle,ATV,UTV,Jeep,Lawnmower
- UNIVERSAL TUBELESS TIRE KIT: This professional heavy duty kit easily repairs all types of tubeless tires on Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Tractors, Lawnmowers, Trucks, Jeeps,SUVs, Cars, Haulers, Trailers and more. Not for use on tube tires or side wall blow outs.
- STOUTMAX TOUGH: Each kit is made from high quality materials to ensure they will last a lifetime. You can rest assured that this kit will have you safely sealed at all times.
- WE HAVE INCLUDED EVERYTHING YOU NEED!: A dependable tire gauge and pliers will be needed for every repair. A StoutMax 120 PSI chrome tire gauge and steel sure-grip pliers are included in this kit, along with 64 other well thought-out flat tire repair tools and pieces plus a durable mobile storage case to keep it conveniently all together
- STOUTMAX EZ INSTRUCTIONS: Because we know everyone is not a professional we have designed our "STOUTMAX EZ READ" instructions which makes tire repair as easy as 1,2,3. Whether you are at home in the garage or in an emergency roadside situation the StoutMax step by step guided instructions will have you back on the road in no time.
- TIRE KIT INCLUDES: (1) T-handle Insertion Tool (1) T-handle Spiral Probe Tool (40) Self-Vulcanization Repair Plugs (4) Standard Valve Cores (4) Chrome Hex Valve Caps (4) Black Plastic Valve Caps (4) Black Plastic Extension Valves (1) Double Head Tire Pressure Gauge (1) 4-Way Valve Stem Tool (2) L-type Hex Tools (1) Pair Non-Slip Gloves (1) StoutMax SureGrip Pliers (1) Folding Utility Knife (1) STOUTMAX Lubricant (1) STOUTMAX Storage Case
Slime 70004 Power Spair Tire Repair Kit (48-Piece Set)
- 48-piece flat tire repair kit includes everything you need in a durable carrying case
- The 12-Volt tire inflator plugs directly into cigarette lighter and inflates a standard car tire in 3 minutes
- Includes Slime Tire Sealant, which seeks out and instantly seals puncture up to 1/4" using patented Fibro-Seal Technology
- Also includes T-handle reamer and plugger with (30) 4-inch black tire repair strings
- Alligator-clip power adapter allows for a direct to battery connection to draw maximum power
Slime 50107 Smart Spair Emergency Tire Repair Kit
- This Smart Spair Kit combines Slime sealant and a Slime inflator to repair and inflate a flat tire in 15 minutes
- TPMS safe, for use with standard tires
- Fits easily in the trunk for convenient storage
- Slime sealant repairs tread area punctures up to 1/4-inches (6mm) in diameter
- Fibro-Seal technology seeks out and instantly seals tread-area punctures
Blackjack KT-340 Tire Repair Tool
- T-BONE TIRE REPAIR KIT (BJK-KT-340)
Stop & Go 1085 Deluxe Tire Repair Kit
- The Gun is a spring loaded device that "drives" the plug into the hole
- The shaft of the plug expands under pressure to fill the puncture;
- The mushroom head of the plug seats on the inner wall allowing no air to escape;
- Maximum reliability from its" revolutionary design;
- Hard Sided Case measures 8.5" x 8.5" x 3" x 1" and weighs 2 lb. 3 oz
WYNNsky New Ideal 60 Pieces Tire Repair Tools Kit,Plug Flat and Punctured Tires-60 Pieces Truck Tool Box for Motorcycle, ATV, Jeep, Truck, Tractors Flat Tire Puncture Repair
- Easy and quick to repair punctures for all tubeless tires on most vehicles, no need to remove tires from rim
- Hardened steel spiral rasp and insert needle with sandblasted finish for durability
- T-handle design provides greater turning power and comfort
- Comes in a storage case ideal to keep in your car for roadside emergencies,include all the tools you need
- Includes 30-pc 4" string plugs for multiple repairs, insert tool, hex key and sealing lubricant,long nose pliers, knife.
How to Patch a Bike Tire Without a Gooey Mess
This article describes how to patch a bike tire using the new glue-less tube patches. Two bike tire patches are reviewed.
Two bicycles sat in the garage for a few winter weeks with flat tires. With spring nearing, my boys had spring fever and were anxious to get biking. The problem was that I was out of patches. We took a trip down town to purchase a patch kit or two. We had difficulty finding a store that had any in stock. Finally, at Wal-Mart we found some patches. They were different than patches I've used in the past. We ended up purchasing a Bell Deluxe Patch-It kit and Skabs Peel amp; Stick Patches by Slime.
The bike tire patching process for these glue-less or pre-glued tire patches is the same as glue-on or vulcanizing patches, up until the point of application.
First, you remove the tire from the bike. Next, remove the tire from the rim. The Bell kit came with plastic tire removal levers. Flat head screwdrivers will work to pry the tire off of the rim, but with the dull plastic levers there is less risk of creating additional tube punctures. After one side of the tire is removed from the rim, depress the tube valve stem up through the valve stem hole in the rim and remove the tube.
With the tube out of the bike tire, it is time to inflate it to determine where the hole or holes are. Sometimes the holes are immediately noticeable as the air whistles out. Smaller holes can be found by slowly rotating the tube about a half inch from your face. Once you feel a breeze of air you can pin point the hole. If the first two puncture finding methods do not result in a find, more difficult leaks can be discovered by filling a tub or sink with water. Then slowly rotate the tube under water until a stream of bubbles is seen. Be sure to have enough pressure inflated in the tube to discover even the smallest of holes.
With the holes found and the tube dry, use the scuffing tool that comes with the tire patches. Rough up the area around the hole. Make sure the roughed area is larger in diameter than the size of the tire patch that will be applied. Failure to rough up the tube will result in a tire patch that doesn't stick.
This is the part where the new glue-less or pre-glued bike tire patches are awesome. Instead of applying messy glue and waiting for it to dry, all while applying pressure, you simply peel a patch from its backing and stick it on the roughed area over the hole. The tube is then immediately ready to be reinstalled in the bike tire.
A word of caution at this point of the tire patching process is to wait before installing the tube into the tire. First, inspect the inside of the tire for thorns, nails, or other objects that may still be sticking through the tire. Installing a tube without first removing the sharp objects will result in the frustration of a five minute bike ride with another flat tire.
Both the Bell Patch-Its and the Skabs have worked wonderfully. I highly recommend them for the next disappointing time that your child says "dad I've got another flat tire."