Bestselling Tennis Court Accessories in 2022
GAMMA Pressureless Tennis Ball Bucket| Case w/48 Practice Balls| Sturdy/Reusable/Portable Bucket to Replace Less Durable Tennis Mesh Bags| Ideal For All Court Types| Gamma Premium Tennis Accessories
- PRESSURELESS BALLS-MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: Our Tennis ball bucket contains pressureless tennis balls that won't lose any pressure over time, providing you with consistent performance and durability, unlike standard pressurized balls that will lose pressure over time. They'll never lose their bounce and will offer you endless tennis fun for the perfect price!
- IDEAL FOR TENNIS PRACTICE: Pressureless tennis balls are highly popular among teaching pros & tutors, as well as avid players as they are highly durable and can be used in all kinds of lessons & practice. Plus, they're also ideal to use with ball machines! Furthermore, every tennis player knows how convenient it is to always have a large supply of tennis balls in a portable container.
- HIGH CONSISTENCY ON ALL COURT TYPES: The great versatility of pressureless balls allows them to be used on any type of courts, hard or soft, without any issues. This makes them ideal for teaching and will allow you to enjoy your tennis sessions on any soft court or hard court surface under any circumstances!
- REUSABLE TENNIS BALL BUCKET: The sturdy and reusable Bucket-o-Balls will come in very handy when you want to transport your tennis balls. Equipped with a practical handle, lid and a sturdy Poly construction, our bucket is the perfect, durable alternative to tennis ball mesh bags that less durable, cumbersome to fill and not as convenient to carry around.
- THE IDEAL SPORTS GIFT: There's nothing better than a practical gift of high quality! Our bucket of tennis balls can be a great gateway to tennis for any family, a great tool for a pro tennis teacher, the ideal way to have fun anywhere and even play with your dog or pets!
Babolat Club Line 6 Racquet Bag, Black/Yellow, One Size
- 2 large compartments and additional zippered pockets on the exterior make the new Babolat Club Line 6 Pack Tennis Bag Yellow design ideal for organizing your gear.
- Protective foam padding means your valuables will stay safe...
- Size - (Six Pack) | Color - (See Description)
- Authorized Babolat Dealer. All racquets are strung and ready for the courts! SEE SELLER DETAILS FOR RETURN POLICY.
Har-Tru Tennis Court Accessories - Shoe brush Cleaner
- Perfect For Tennis and Bocce
- Carbon Steel Base for Durability
- Three Brushes To Clean All Sides of Shoe
Tourna-Dri Tennis Court PVA Squeegee
- Removes water from tennis courts quickly to speed up the drying process. Get rolling and start playing!
- PVA roller works better when wet so it eliminates the need to press down on the unit with excessive force to roll away water.
- PVA rollers are more durable than foam rollers which fall apart quickly.
- Aluminum handle is extra durable and lightweight
- Contains a built in hook to hang on a fence
Har-Tru Tennis, Bocce, Golf Court Accessories - Water Coolers - Igloo Cooler Kit - 5 Gallon
Gamma Court Marker Lines, Yellow/Blue
- USTA approved for QuickStart Tennis.
- 12 treaded, non-skid lines to create a 36' or 60' court.
- 8 straights (12 3/4" x 3").
- 4 corners (10 3/4" x 10 3/4" x 3").
- Available in Yellow, Blue.
Wilson 75 Tennis Ball Pick Up Hopper
- Portable tennis ball basket
- Holds 75 tennis balls with a special no spill lid (Tennis Balls NOT included)
- Durable plated steel construction
- Handles convert to lockable legs
- Some assembly required (tool included)
Tourna Dri Ready Roll
- Innovative, long lasting squeegee for extreme weather conditions
- Sturdy Steel Frame and Stainless Steel "T"
- Replaceable Roller
- Ready to push water off the court immediately
- Black Color
Gamma Ballhopper Premium EZ Tennis Travel Cart 150 & EZ Ball Basket – Portable & Compact Tennis Court Accessory, Sturdy & Lightweight Design, Foldable Cart, Holds 150 Balls, Carrying Case Included
Har-Tru Tennis Court Accessories - Scorekeepers - Score Tube
Fun and Interesting Facts About Tennis Player Roger Federer
Roger Federer is a force to be reckoned with on the tennis courts. Get to know him better with these fun and interesting facts
Fun and Interesting Facts About Roger Federer
Roger Federer was born on August 8, 1981 in Basel, Switzerland.
Parents are Robert and Lynette Federer. Roger's mother is from South Africa while his father is Swiss. He has one older sister, Diana.
Roger Federer turned pro in 1998.
Federer held the number 1 ranking for 237 straight weeks from February 2, 2004 until August 18, 2020 relinquishing the top spot to Rafael Nadal. Roger regained the number 1 ranking again on July 6, 2020.
Roger Federer is married to former women's tennis player Mirka Vavrinec. They have two twin daughters named Myla and Charlene who were born in July 2020.
The tennis great founded the Roger Federer Foundation, a charity that promotes sports and education to South African children as well as children in other countries where there is a need. "I am tomorrow's future," a statement proclaimed by a 15 year old South African student is the foundation's slogan. Roger Federer states on the charity's website, "In sports we learn how to fight: for victory, for the entire team, in order to reach a goal. In many countries of the world a majority of people, despite their efforts, do not have access to education or sports. I am very glad to be able to make a difference by means of my Foundation." To learn more out the organization, go here.
Favorite hobbies of Roger Federer include golf, soccer, skiing, playing cards, spending time with friends, enjoying music and Playstation.
Roger Federer has a number of sponsors which include Nike, Rolex, Wilson, NetJets, Nationale Suisse, Gillette, Lindt amp; SprÃ¼ngli, Mercedes-Benz, Jura and Credit Suisse. Besides earning top dollar for his tennis skills, Roger rakes in quite a bit of money from endorsements. His current earnings from tournaments and endorsements have been projected to be around $30 million.
Roger Federer has two tennis idols he looks up to: Boris Becker and Stefan Edberg.
Roger is coached by Severin Luthi and his fitness trainer is Pierre Paganini.