Bestselling Telescope & Microscope Accessories in 2020
Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount – Compatible with Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-for Phone Sony Samsung Etc (Standard Type+ Wire Shutter)
Gosky Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount - Compatible Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope-Fits almost all Smartphone on the Market -Record The Nature The World
- Get Your Mobile Phone Into Video Camera and Capturer Image in Distant, Tiny World . Explore the nature of the world easily through your screen
- Universal: With super large width range: 54-90mm, Fit phone X, 8p, 8, 7plus,7,6plus, 6,5s,5, Samsung Note , Sony, Sony Xperia Z and many other brands
- Compliable with microscope, telescope, binoculars, monocular, nightvision spotting scope eyepiece diameter 1.102inch to 1.850inch(28mm-47mm)
- Once purchase for long use -Main Part Made of zinc alloy (More durable than Aluminum). Fully metal housing. And phone clamp made of high strength PA Plastic
- 1. There is also big type for eyepiece outer diameter from 32mm to 62mm(1.26"-2.44") which is compatiable with bigger spooting scopes, binoculars, small 2inch telescope eyepieces, etc (Choose "big type" in this listing). 2. You can add a Gosky Camera Shutter Wire Control for Smartphones. Then you remove any chance of vibration when take photos. (Search its ASIN: B06Y21NKC3).
My First Lab Microscope Accessory Kit (1 Kit)
- Includes 12 Plain Slides, 2 Concavity Slides, Cover Glass, Forceps, Plastic Dropper etc...
Cellphone Adapter Mount,Spotting Scope Mobile Phone Holder,Cell Phone Adapter,Digiscoping holder for Riflescope Digiscoping Binocular,Telescope,Microscope,Monocular,Video Camera by B.LeekS
- Get High Definition Images by your mobile phone!Make your mobile phone into video camera and image capturer in distant,this Cell Phone Adapter Compliable with microscope,telescope, binocular,monocular,night vision spotting scope.Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm.
- Fit for many smart phones:suit for "3.5" to "6.0"inches,such as for iphone,for samsung,for Sony and many other brands.
- Safe & Comfortable:fully metal housing and main part was made of aluminum,phone clamp made of high strength PA Plastic,can hold your smart phone safety.
- Easy to install:install your mobile phone on the holder and then adjustment the angle,make the image in the middle,the last step is install the adapter on your microscope, telescope or camera.
- If you are a person like hunting,camera,photography,take sight of each moment, then it is really suitable for you.
Fantronics Cellphone Adapter Mount Telescope Microscope Camera Holder, Compatible with Binocular Monocular Spotting Scope, for iPhone Sony Samsung Moto Etc -Record The Nature of The World
- Compliable with microscope, telescope, binocular, monocular, nightvision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm
- Fit iPhone 7plus,7, 6plus, 6,6s plus, 6s, 5s, 5, Samsung Note, Sony, and many other smartphone brands
- Intelligent design, you don't have to worry about things like threaded connections of camera objectives, expensive lens adapters for your specific camera or adapter lens rings anymore
- Ideally suitable for pictures and video clips of animals, people, birds and planes in great distances. It allows you to digitally store your images and video clips very easily
- Full metal construction, rugged, and lightweight;Satisfaction guaranteed with one year warranty
AmScope 100X-1200X LED Kids Beginner Microscope Toy Set + Slides Preparation Kit
- AMSCOPE-KIDS Student Beginner Microscope With LED,100X/400X/1200X Magnification,Includes Accessory Set and Box-red
- Beginner compound microscope provides high magnification for educational applications,100X, 400x, and 1200x Magnification.
- Super educational toy includes everything necessary for a child to be introduced to science and get started dissecting specimens
- Monocular viewing head with LED,Comes with multi-piece accessory kit
- Requires 2AA batteries (not including)
Click N' Play Kids Educational Science Lab Microscope Kit With Over 50 Accessories!.
- Kids expanded educational laboratory microscope kit, over 50 tools and accessories included!
- Encourages and develops your child's interest in science and chemistry and gives them a hands-on science experience.
- Features a 360 degree rotatable zoom lens with 40x-400x magnifying power, and top and bottom LED illumination lights.
- Includes all necessary tools; specimen slides, blank slides, petri dish, stirring rod, tweezers, and more!
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included). Microscope dimension in inches; 11.5" x 5.25" x 4".
AccessoryBasics Binocular Spotting Scope Telescope Microscope periscope adapter Mount for iPhone 7 6s 6 Plus SE Galaxy S7 EDGE Note 7 LG G5 Smartphone video image recording [FREE REMOTE SHUTTER]
- Turn your Smartphone & Your Telescope Binocular Monocular Microscope and Rifle Spotting scope into a Video Camera and Image Capture Machine
- Our Smartphone Adapter is compatible with any smartphone whether it is with a case or not (Up to 90mm wide). Compatible with iPhone X 8 7 plus XR XS MAX galaxy S8 S7 edge Note Nexus Moto X Droid HTC Sonly smartphones
- Mobile Adapter is compatible with any smartphone whether it is with a case or not
- Perfect recording solution for outdoor sporting events, wedding, hobbyist, periscope live streming events and recording
- This adapter does not fit rifle scope or scope with lens larger than 1.5-inch * Please make sure that the outer diameter of the eyepiece is between 28mm-47mm(1.102"-1.850")
Celestron No.44410 Prepared Microscope Slides (25-Piece Set)
- Prepared Slides For Hours and Hours of Enjoyment and Discovery
- 1" x 3" (25 mm x 76 mm) Glass Slides
- Packed in a Wooden Case
- Listing of each of the Slides
Levenhuk LabZZ MT?3 Starter Kit for Kids (microscope+telescope+binoculars)
Ueasy Smartphone Capturer Universal Cell Phone Adapter Mount Compatible with Binoculars Monocular Spotting Scopes Telescopes and Microscopes
- Compliable with most telescope, binocular, monocular microscope, riflescope and nightvision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 28mm-47mm.
- Change your telescope, binocular, monocular microscope or riflescope into a video camera and image capturer.
- Universal cell phone adapter, fits for width range:54-90mm, such as iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, Samsung mobile phone, Sony and so on.
- Size: 1.4"x3.2"x6.2"(L*W*H), weight: 5.8oz.
- Get the long distance moon just appear before your eyepiece with much detailed surface. Safe and comfortable, the outface to connect phone and eyepiece are covered by soft material . Keep your device from scratch and damage.
Landove Universal Cell Phone Smartphone Quick Photography Adapter Mount Connector for Telescope Binoculars Monocular Spotting Scope Microscope & and with Cell Mobile Phone
- Get mobile phone into video camera and image capturer of the moon;jupiter and mars;enjoy the tiny amazing world
- Applicable to smartphone which width is between 55-102mm and eyepiece which outer diameter is between 25-46mm.
- 10mm light hole is easily to align with your cell phone camera and Shields stray light, increase image contrast.
- Large diameter locking knob is easy and comfortable to lock the eyepiece
- Soft material to protect your phone from three directions and Screw locks mobile phone firmly and stably
Universal Smartphone Camera Mount - Microscope, Telescope, Binocular Smartphone Adapter
- Connects your smartphone to your microscope
- Also fits binoculars, spotting scopes, telescopes
- Fits iPhone 5 through 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S5 through S8
- Soft rubber contact points for phone and microscope
- Fits eyepieces up to 38mm in diameter, (works with the JuniorScope)
Three Ways to Definitvely Identify Plant Viruses
This article describes three ways that plant viruses can be identified; electron microscopy, agarose gel electrophoresis and serological procedures.
Agarose gel electrophoresis is used to separate DNA or RNA molecules( of 300-10,000 base pairs) based on size since the negatively charged nucleic acid molecules move through the agarose matrix towards a positive change (due to an electric field generated) at a speed inversely proportional to their size ie smaller molecules move through the gel at a faster rate. This method is also used to identify plant viruses since the proteins of the virus can also be separated using this method and the viral coat proteins could be used to determined by comparisons of the distance travelled by sample band to bands of known size, enabling the researcher to known the virus (since the size of the coat protein between viruses vary tremendously) in the sample or at least narrow down the list of possibilities.
One of the most definitive techniques used to identify plant viruses is serology (the use of antibodies or antisera produced in an animal which can react with a specific protein from a specific virus), this is the favoured means for identifying plant viruses and numerous techniques are available including precipitation (micro), latex agglutination, agar gel double diffusion, Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) and immunoblots, the technique of choice dependent on many different varying factors. Immunoassays are specific, quantitative for a certain chemical and sensitive to several parts per billion, take minutes to complete and a re quicker, simpler and cheaper than many standard lab tests.
The ELISA test is widely used and the procedure is semi-automated and the antigens of many different pathogens can be tested. The tests generally employ antibodies that in the presence of the test antigen, cause a colour change or some measureable reaction. The test can be read visually or using a colourimeter and depending on the control, the degree of coloration required indicating a positive test can be determined. The degree of coloration will also indicate the amount of antigen present.