Bestselling Teen & Young Adult Question & Answer Games in 2020
TaliCor Pocket Ungame Teens Version
- Card games
- Great ice-breaker for group activities and is endorsed by ministers, teachers and counselors
- For Ages: 13 and up
Brain Quest Grade 7, revised 4th edition: 1,500 Questions and Answers to Challenge the Mind
- Sold As 1 EA.
The Ultimate Brain Bender Activity Book (Just a Pencil Gets You Many Days of Fun)
EEDAN Scooter for Kids 3 Wheel T-bar Adjustable Height Handle Kick Scooters with Max Glider Deluxe PU Flashing Wheels Wide Deck for Children from 5 to 14 Year-Old (Grafitti)
The Fabulous Book of Me: A Journal That's All About You!
Hot Seat - NSFW Expansion
- Turn up the heat on the Hot Seat
- 100 expansion questions that hold nothing back
- Warning: once revealed, answers can't be unheard
- 100 Questions | 4 - 10+ Players | Ages 17+
- Note: Hot Seat is required for play
Legacy Toys CoMotion the Charades Family Board Game (New Edition)
- Charades-meets-Pictionary in CoMOTION ~ The Award Winning Game of Team Charades
- If you enjoy playing Loaded Questions, 5 Second Rule, and Pictionary, you'll love playing CoMOTION with family and friends.
- Ages 6 and up can play with help from Adults!! 30 Minute Games.
- 4 or More Players ~ Teams can be as big as you want!!
- "We had 32 adults playing this game for nearly 5 hours. Everyone wanted to know where we purchased CoMOTION. You won't be disappointed!" - Customer Review
Would You Rather Board Game
- Would you rather have to wear a tuxedo made of taxidermied squirrels, or a swimsuit made of live starfish?
- Would You Rather is packed full of fun dilemmas; Guess what other plays will choose while everyone waits to see their decision
- With Over 800 dilemmas to choose from, Would You Rather is a great icebreaker for parties and will have players laughing all night long;
- Would You Rather is outrageous, but perfectly suitable for young teens and traditional adults; Ideal for 3 or more players ages 12+
- Easy, out of the box play; Includes 161 Question Cards, 8 Voting Cards, 4 Player Tokens, 1 Game Board, 1 Player Guide
A Bit of Banter Classic and Jr - Conversation Starters for Kids and Adults
- Start your party off right with these easy to learn and easy play IceBreaker card games!
- Includes both the Classic Edition (for Ages 14+) , as well as the Jr Edition (for Ages 7+)
- There are no wrong answers because it's all about sharing the most extravagant stories!
- Listen to your friends and family reveal their stories and reward their answers with beautiful gemstones!
- Expect to surprise...and to be surprised. A Bit of Banter is the game that gets Everyone Talking!
Bright Science Quiz Biology Edition
- Know about science? try bright science quiz biology edition
- Bright science quiz biology edition - the game for the inquisitive
- Bright science quiz biology edition - remember your high school biology? prove it.
- Bright science quiz biology edition - 600 questions about life in all forms
- Bright science quiz biology edition- award-winning Q&A game
Red Herring Mysteries Level 2 - Solving Mysteries through Critical Questioning (Grades 7-12)
- Weight - 0.7
- Depth - 10.80
- Width - 8.20
- Height - 0.10
DVD Movie Party Games for All Ages
Heighten the excitement at movie themed parties by using DVDs to create games for guests to play. Here are fun DVD movie party activities that can be played with kids, teens and adults.
A DVD Collection Race
Give guests shoe boxes that are each labeled with a different DVD genre such as comedy, animation, horror, thriller, action or fantasy. Fill a large plastic container with a variety of DVDs from as many genres as possible. A portion of the DVDs in this container should match the genres that are on your shoe box labels. Instruct guests to build their DVD collection by finding DVDs that match the genre on their assigned box. The guest who has the most DVDs matching their assigned genre wins this movie party game. Make a list of all DVD movies that are included in the box along with their coordinating genres to verify the winner.
The DVD Special Features Challenge
Make a list of different special features such as Theatrical Trailer, Music Video, Director's Commentary, Cast Bios and featurette that are typically found on DVDs. Make a set of three DVD movies that includes only one title matching a special feature and two titles that do not have this feature. A set for the "commentary" feature could include "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps" as the correct selection and an r-rated single-disc edition of "The Hangover" along with an unrated widescreen edition of "Wedding Crashers" to make the game more challenging for players.
Create enough DVD movie sets for each special feature on your list. Divide all guests into two separate groups or three if necessary for a large party. Instruct the groups to select different contestants among their member players to participate in one round. Display one DVD set at a time and ask players from each group to select the title that has the special feature that you announce. Give each participating contestant a few seconds to write down their answers on an index card. Every special feature challenge equals one round and the player who wins the round scores a point for his or her group. If both players select the right title during a round, both groups score one point. The group that accumulates the most points after your last round wins this DVD movie party game.