Bestselling Tax Record Book in 2020
Dome DOM600 Bookkeeping Record Book Weekly 128 Pages 9 x11 Inches, Brown
- Monthly record book offers a simple way to keep accurate records of Cash Received and Paid Out
- Wirebound book features a Brown Lexhide cover, undated its good for a full year
- Payroll section for 6 employees, calendar of tax forms, summary sheet
Dome 612 Bookkeeping Record, Tan Vinyl Cover, 128 Pages, 8 1/2 x 11 Pages
- Record book offers a simple way to keep accurate records of Cash Received and Paid Out. Design includes a payroll section for up to six employees, calendar of tax forms, detachable summary sheet, completed specimen page, list of 276 deductions allowed by law and other exclusive features.
- Wirebound record book with Lexhide cover is undated and good for a full year.
- Book contains 128 pages. Non-refillable.
- Bookkeeping Records. Record of Cash Received and Paid Out. Includes Net Profit, Net Worth, Payroll.
- Record of Cash Received and Paid Out.
- Includes Net Profit, Net Worth, Payroll.
- Undated - start anytime.
- It has 128 pages, wirebound.
DOM912 - Tax Deduction File, w/Pockets, 11x9-3/4
- Sold Individually
Adams Tax Record Organizer, 9.5 x 11 Inches, With 8 Pre-Printed Pockets (AFR40)
- Maintains and organizes documents
- 8 pre-printed storage pockets for receipts, W-2's, etc.
- Eases tax time pressure
- 9.5 x 11 inches
- Keep your tax documents all in one place
Dome Weekly Bookkeeping Record Book, 11in. x 9in., Brown
- Binding/Cover Type - Wirebound/VinylPages: 128
- Catalog Publishing Type - Ledgers/Journals-Standard
- Coupon Cannon - 03-03-09
- Cover Color(s) - Brown
- Cover Material(s) - Vinyl
Dome Notary Public 8 1/2 x 10 1/2 Inch 60-Page Record Book (880)
- Notary public record book has 60 numbered pages and space for 522 entries and thumbprints.
- For detailed recording of notarial acts-complies with state laws.
- 60 numbered pages, space for 522 entries and thumbprints.
- Includes sample page and instructions.
Dome 710 Simplified Payroll Record, Light Blue Vinyl Cover, 7 1/2 x 10 1/2 Pages
- Simplifies payroll record keeping.
- Quarterly and yearly summaries.
- Seven columns for deductions.
- Includes Calendar of Tax Form Due Dates and Explanation of Payroll Tax Forms.
- Also includes Schedule of Payroll Deposits
Tax Deduction File, w/ Pockets, 11x9-3/4, With Bookkeeping Record Book Weekly 128 Pages 9 x11 Inches, Brown, With Auto Mileage Log, Undated, 3 1/4 x 6 1/4, 32 Forms
- Tax Deduction File, w/ Pockets, 11x9-3/4
- Bookkeeping Record Book Weekly 128 Pages 9 x11 Inches, Brown
- 1 Auto Mileage Log, Undated, 3 1/4 x 6 1/4, 32 Forms.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Family Child Care Record-Keeping Guide, Ninth Edition (Redleaf Business Series)
Boorum & Pease 66150R Record/Account Book, Record Rule, Blue, 150 Pages, 12 1/8 x 7 5/8
- Full Blue canvas cover
- Premium acid free paper
- Journal - no units
- 12 1/8 x 7 1/2 Inches
- 150 Page
- 12 1/8 x 7 1/2 Inches. 150 Page
Adams AFR10W Vehicle Mileage Log
- Record Daily Vehicle Mileage, Maintenance, Repairs, Parking and Tolls for Business and Personal Use
- Record Expenses for up to Four Vehicles
- Documents IRS Required Information
- Includes a Section to Summarize Annual Mileage and Maintenance.
- Perfect for Glove Compartment Storage
Rediform 63453 1" 4-Ring Ledger Binder with 100 Mini-Ledger Sheets and A-Z Index, 5" x 8.5" (Black)
- 1" vinyl black cover, 4-ring binder
- 100 mini-ledger sheets w/ an A-Z Index
- Eye-Ease green paper, green and brown ruling
- Debit, credit and balance columns; 21 lines
- Uses No. 14055 sheets
Boorum & Pease 66500R Record/Account Book, Record Rule, Blue, 500 Pages, 12 1/8 x 7 5/8
- Account book offers 35 lines per page, no units, a table of contents page, marker ribbon, and blue canvas cover
- Each page is made of premium, white paper
- Paper is acid-free and section thread sewn
Filing Your Tax Returns in Cortland, New York
If you live in or around the Cortland, New York area you will have a selection of numerous companies that will prepare your taxes for a fee. Below is a list of some of the most popular tax service offices in the area.
(1) Whether you live in Cortland or across the country, you have most likely heard of H R; Block. They are one of the most widely known tax prepares in the country. The H R; Office in Cortland is located at 281 Groton Avenue, in the Groton Avenue Plaza.
Each location of H R; Block strives to make your service the best that is available You are given the H R; Block Satisfaction Guarantee, that will ensure you are given quality service and the refund that you deserve. The Cortland H R; Block location offers around the year service; however, during the office season hours are extremely limited. At H R; Block, a trained tax professional will prepare your New York State and federal taxes.
Due to changing hours and increased business during tax season, you are encouraged to call and schedule and appointment before arriving at the H R; Block location. You can schedule an appointment by calling (607) 753-1438. You may also obtain more information concerning H R; Block or even sign up for a tax preparation class by visiting their website at .
(2) Jackson Hewitt is another tax service company known across the country. Jackson Hewitt offers three different locations in the Cortland area. The first location is only a seasonal office and is located at 13 River Street. The locations at 3941 West Road and 91 Main Street offer year round service, with limited hours not during the traditional tax season.
Jackson Hewitt only allows trained tax professionals to work at their locations; therefore, your personal information is safe and you are guaranteed quality service. New York state and federal tax returns can be prepared here for individuals or business owners.
During the peak of tax season, you may want to consider scheduling an appointment ahead of time. Although an appointment is not required for most offices, it may dramatically decrease your wait time. To schedule an appointment call (607) 753-0190 and you should be able to schedule an appointment with any of the locations.
(3) The office Ciaschi, Dietershagen, Little, Mickkleson amp; Company is located at 39 Church Street in Cortland. They are public certified accounts.
The members of Ciaschi, Dietershagen, Little Mickkleson amp; Company are able to properly prepare and file personal or business taxes. They are equally trained and able to handle your tax returns as the larger nationally known companies.
You are encouraged to schedule an appointment or acquire more information about the services offered at (607) 753-7439. You may also visit their website at .
Whether you plan on having your tax returns filed with H R; Block, Jackson Hewitt, or Ciaschi, Dietershagen, Little, Mickkleson amp; Company you are sure to receive professionally outstanding service.