Bestselling Tabletop & Travel Tripods in 2022
Mini Travel Tabletop Tripod, KINGJOY KT-30S Portable Aluminum Table Top Tripod Stand for Canon Nikon Sony DSLR Digital Camera GoPro Cellphone
- Compatible with small digital cameras, GoPro, and smartphone adapters.Works well for a webcam on your desk.
- Max load weight is 1.1 lbs (0.5kg) for optimal performance.
- Mini ball head for 360-degree rotation and 90-degree tilt.
- Mini,portable,capable of carrying small professional cameras.
- Material: aluminum, tripod height.
Pedco UltraPod II Lightweight Camera Tripod
ZOMEI ZM-HR-Q100-Tripod-01 Mini Travel Tabletop Tripod with 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head Quick Release Plate and Bag for DSLR Camera Mini Aluminum Tripod Carrying Bag, Black
- Lightweight tabletop tripod for digital cameras, DSLR cameras, camcorders, spotting scopes
- Size: Min high: 12.4"/31.5cm, max high 20.8"/53cm, folds to 13"/33cm, weight: 1.7 lb., max load: 11 lb.
- Full of features: 3-way pan/tilt head, quick release mounting plate, bubble level, quick snap leg locks
- Package includes: Light weight and portable with a convenient carry bag included
Mini Travel Small Camera Tripod Stand, Herbon 12-21 Inch Lightweight Adjustable Tabletop Tripod for DSLR SLR Canon Nikon Sony Olympus DV with 3 Way Pan/Tilt Head 1/4 inch Quick Release and Carry Bag
BAALAND Tabletop Camera Tripod, 7 to 20 Inches Adjustable Portable Mini Tripod for Nikon Canon DSLR, 360° Rotation, Black
RetiCAM Tabletop Tripod with 3-Way Pan/Tilt Head, Quick Release Plate and Carrying Bag - MT01 Mini Tripod, Aluminum, Black
- Complete table top tripod for digital cameras, DSLR cameras, camcorders, spotting scopes, and many other devices equipped with standard 1/4 tripod mounts;
- Full of Features: 3-Way pan/tilt head, quick release mounting plate, bubble level, extendable center column, quick snap leg locks, non-slip rubber feet;
- Strong, sturdy and durable: Aluminum construction, 20mm legs and geared center post, over-sized locks;
- Light weight and portable with a convenient carry bag included;
- Min Height: 10-3/4"; Max height: 19"; Weight: 1.5 lb; Max Load: 6.0 lb.
BONFOTO Mini Tripod B71T,Lightweight Portable Aluminum Camera Travel Tabletop Tripod with Quick Release Plate, Pan Head for Smartphones Compact System Camera DSLR Canon Nikon Sony with Carrying Bag
- Lightweight:Made of high quality aluminum alloy tube and ABS environmental plastic. It's only about 1.7lb,portable with a convenient carrying bag included
- Professional:The tripod is equipped with a 360 degree panoramic rotary pan, to meet the needs of all photography.Handle shake adjustment is convenient and quick
- Stable:The max diameter of the leg tube is over 20mm.Rubber hose foot greatly increases the stability,make it better adjust to different situation.There is also a Center-Column Hook allowing you to hang additional weight for increased stability
- Design:Wide leg flip-lock design re-enforces strength and stability of the tripod.It's suitable for all standard 1/4 tripod thread.Products are not equipped with phone holder mount, you need to buy your own if you need it
- Notice: In the vertical mode, please note the centre of gravity of the camera and the tripod to ensure the stability of both.Our products only contain tripod.One year warranty and 24-hr customer service provided from Bonfoto
Kamisafe Mini Tabletop Tripod Portable Desktop Travel Tripod Legs Stand with Swivel Ball Head Compatible with DSLR Camcorder Digital Camera Spotting Scope Projector
- Folding desktop table top tripod, provides a compact and secure platform for shooting.
- High-strength shake-proof Mg-Al alloy tripod body, max. loading capacity up to 2.7kg/6.0lbs.
- Easily attach & detach your camera via the 1/4" threaded screw. And the ball head can swivel 360 degrees & tilt 90 degrees, so you can lock in your perfect angle and shoot at virtually any angle.
- Wide loading platform for better loading capacity, and low angle macro shooting.
- Non-slip rubber feet design for safe to use, and mini folded size design for easy to carry.
Camera Tripod 24.4-Inch Aluminum Lightweight Portable Mini Desktop Tripod with Ball Head for DSLR Cameras, Carrying Bag Included (Black)
Camera Tripod -Albott 20 inches Desktop Tabletop Mini Camera Tripod with Quick Release Plate and Adjustable Phone Stand for Canon Nikon DSLR Camera iPhone Samsung Phone
COMAN MT60 Portable Aluminum Mini Tripod 5-Section 24.4" Full Locking Ball Head Quick Release Plate Mini Table Tripod Loading Capacity 5.5 LB DSLR (Red)
Limostudio 17" Mini Tripod Table Top Travel Camera Camcorder Travel Tripod For Digital Cameras & Camcorders
- Contents: Table Top Mini Light Stand / Cellphone Spring Clip Holder
- Camera Stand: 17-inch Tall / 1.25-inch Screw Thread Tip
- Cellphone Holder: Compatible with Any Smartphone / Easy Clip Install
Papaler KT-30 Mini Travel Tabletop Tripod Lightweight Table Tripod Stand with Max. Load up to 2.5kg/5.5lbs for DSLR Camera Cellphone Gopro
- Compatible with most types of camera: Fits SLR, DLSR and digital cameras with standard 1/4" screw thread fitting.
- Professional tabletop mini desktop tripod, provides a compact and secure platform for shooting.
- Only 5.5in/140mm when folded, fits into most messenger bags and small backpacks, ideal for traveling or backpacking.
- The tripod body is made of high strength shake-proof Mg-Al alloy and treated by high temperature,corrosion resistance and baking varnish coating technology, strong loading capacity.
- Sets up in seconds to provide a stable shooting platform that can be used virtually anywhere, indoors or out.
The Refund: War of the Worlds
Welcome to a story that was 12 years in the making. It focuses on a father holding his family together against seemingly insurmountable foes in the Tripod invaders.
Welcome to a story that was 12 years in the making.
Now you're probably wondering how on earth did this take so long?
Spielberg had the idea of doing this in the late 1990's, but then a modest film called ID4 came out and pretty much blew away all the other invasion stories before it. So it got shelved. Last summer, when Indiana Jones 4 got stalled again, the Master had a gap in his schedule, and 48 hours later, War of the Worlds was greenlit with Cruise attached.
So, what does all this mean?
It means that this is different and better than ID4 in a few ways. It focuses on a normal guy, instead of an Air Force pilot and Tech Geek. It also has seemingly insurmountable foes in the Tripod invaders and a lower degree of media involvement in the flick. Combine that with some of the best action scenes you'll see this year, and this one's a winner.
Plot: Ray Ferrier, a dock worker and father who sheds responsibility like a irate dog, must get his family to safety during an extraterrestrial invasion of mankind.
His apathic desire to be a father to his two kids is especially evident in the film, and provides an interesting road of redemption, as a man who shunned his children suddenly does everything to protect them in a world gone mad.
An example: For reasons best left explained in the film, Cruise has the only working car for miles and miles. So when he drives into a mob of stragglers, the desperation and paranoia overtake them, causing a mini-riot until Cruise points a gun in the air...then is one-upped.
It's those kind of scenes that set this baby apart from the others, as humanity reveals inner vindictiveness even in its darkest, possibly final hour.
Extermination is definately the key word, as Spielberg's invaders cut a swath of destruction through most of the world, as the weapons of man are proven useless against death ray wielding tripods. If you thought the aliens in ID4 were bad, they have nothing on these guys, who don't bother with annoucements of anything except a "Let me show you my Death-ray." The origin of the invaders is also a point of contention, as they arrive by way of nature, leading some to believe that this may have been an act of a more divine nature.
Words can't do justice to the amount of memorable landscapes and panoramic view of destruction. The film's visuals become a tad disturbing at some points, as the absolute carnage that takes place in the first 20 minutes will evoke some eerie 9/11 comparisons. Especially when Cruise's face is caked with dust, looking bewildered and wondering why he's under attack.
As far as performances, Cruise carries the film as usual, but has help this time. Dakota Fanning gives an equally stunning performance, between being a trusting daughter and a terrified one. She's perfect for this role and it shows in the chemistry with Cruise.
Another standout is Tim Robbins, whose paranoia-laced character puts Cruise in an interesting conflict, as the invaders outside (and sometimes in) and an insane man with his daughter in their supposed shelter. A very nice twist, revealing once again, humanity's heart of darkness when pressed against the wall.
All in all, a masterpiece. It's a big, loud summer blockbuster movie that is really the story of a family being held together by a father who realizes how important they really are. All in the midst of the worst onslaught in human history. A must-see.