Bestselling Syrups, Sugars & Sweeteners in 2023
Torani Sweetener Syrup, Cane Sugar, 25.4 Ounce
- Perfect for sweet tea and cocktails
Torani Syrup, Cane Sugar Sweetener, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- Enjoy sweetness without compromise
- This pure cane sugar sweetener does the sweet-talking for you
- And it doesn't mess with the flavor, it simply sweetens things perfect for sweet tea and cocktails
Lakanto Maple Flavored Sugar-Free Syrup, 1 Net Carb (Maple Syrup, 13 oz)
- TASTES, smells, and looks like REAL maple syrup - Use in Baking, Coffee, Tea, and on Pancakes, Oatmeal, Yogurt, and BACON
- SUGAR-FREE, 1 Net Carb, All Natural, Low Glycemic, Lower Calories and Gluten Free
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY - Keto, Diabetics, Candida, Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb, Low Sugar, All Natural
- REFRIGERATE after opening and consume within 90 days after breaking safety seal - We GUARANTEE our products and will offer a full refund if we didn't meet your expectations
- INGREDIENTS - WATER, VEGETABLE FIBER, NON-GMO LAKANTO MONK FRUIT SWEETENER (ERYTHRITOL, MONK FRUIT EXTRACT), VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, NATURAL FLAVORS, CELLULOSE GUM, SEA SALT
Torani Sugar Free Syrup, Sweetener, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 4)
- Sweetener Flavour
- Perfect for use in your favorite beverages
- Also great as a dessert topping
- Authentic coffeehouse flavor
- Made in the USA
Swerve Granular Sweetener 12 Ounce + Measuring Spoons: The Ultimate Sugar Replacement
- TASTES AMAZING: Swerve is sweet and delicious. It's a natural sugar replacement without the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit.
- MEASURES LIKE SUGAR: If your recipe calls for a cup of sugar, simply replace with a cup of Swerve. This makes it a breeze to use Swerve in your favorite recipes.
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve don't affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact.
- KETO-FRIENDLY: Because Swerve is non-glycemic, it's the perfect sweetener to use in ketogenic recipes.
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: We use only the highest quality ingredients from Europe and North America - there are no ingredients from China.
Baking with Less Sugar: Recipes for Desserts Using Natural Sweeteners and Little-to-No White Sugar
Blue Lily Organics | Yacon Syrup | Alternative Sweetener | All Natural Prebiotic, Low Glysemic, Antioxidant | Anti-Inflammatory Properties | Half the Calories of Sugar | Weight Management | 8 fl. oz
- ALTERNATIVE SWEETENER: With half the calories of pure cane sugar and a low glycemic index, Yacon Syrup is the perfect alternative sweetening agent. Native to the South American Andes, the Yacon Plant is similar to a sweet potato. The juice is extracted, filtered and evaporated, resulting in a naturally sweet syrup with a molasses like color and consistency.
- VERSATILITY: Yacon Syrup can be used in a variety of ways without spiking insulin levels or leaving an unpleasant aftertaste. Add to your morning coffee, supplement maple syrup on your pancakes for this guilt free sweetener or use in your baking and cooking without having to substitute flavour for healthy eating. You can have it all!
- YACON SYRUP BENEFITS: This syrup is an all natural prebiotic, supporting your gut health by nourishing the good bacteria is your digestive system. Yacon Syrup is rich in fiber and antioxidants, aiding in healthy bowel movements and protecting your cells from free radical damage. With a myriad of other health benefits, like lowering blood glucose levels, increasing bone density, supporting your overall immune health, increase energy levels and assisting in weight loss.
- USDA CERTIFIED QUALITY: Blue Lily Organics Yacon Syrup is 100% pure, USDA Certified Organic Non-GMO. No toxins, No Pesticides, No Preservatives, No Chemicals, No artificial additives, Vegan and Gluten Free!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Try our Yacon Syrup risk free. Purchase with complete peace of mind. We offer a 100% 30 day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with Blue Lily Organics Yacon Syrup, we will refund your entire purchase. No questions asked. That's our ironclad guarantee.
1911 Ad Crescent Manufacturing Mapleine Maple Sugar Syrup Sweetener Meals Bottle - Original Print Ad
Torani Cane Sugar Sweetener Syrup, 25.4 oz (3 pack) Plus One Syrup Pump
- Three 25.4 Oz Torani Cane Sugar Sweeteners Plus ONE Syrup Pump
- Includes one reusable Torani Syrup Pump, to uniform drinks, avoid messes, fits Da Vinci or Toroni 750 ml bottles, dispenses 0.25 ounce of syrup with each pump
- simple sweetener perfect for teas and cocktails
- Perfect to sweeten coffee
- Make terrific Sweet Tea at home
100% Pure Yacon Syrup - USDA Certified Organic Natural Sweetener - All-Natural Sugar Substitute - 8 Oz. Safe Glass Jar - Keto Vegan & Gluten Free - Free cookbook
NuNaturals NuStevia Sugar-Free Cocoa Syrup Natural Stevia Sweetener with 0 Calories, 0 Sugar, 0 Carbs (16 oz)
- 100% Natural - Stevia Cocoa Syrup is made using only Stevia Extract, Glycerin and Water. No added sugar.
- Sugar Substitute - Our delicious chocolate syrup is the perfect sugar substitute and contains zero calories. A low carb sugar-free sweetener.
- All Purpose Sweetener - Add it to coffee, milk, ice cream, pancakes, waffles or any baked good.
- Highly Concentrated - One 16 oz bottle contains 385 servings. Amazing chocolate flavor with just the right amount of sweetness that will last.
- No Risk Guarantee - NuNaturals offers a full refund if we didn't meet your expectations for ANY reason. No questions asked.
Health Garden Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener - Kosher Low Carb Gluten Free Sugar Substitute, 40 Packets
- BEST FOR BEVERAGES: Add monk fruit sweetener to your favorite drinks for a sweet treat you won't regret! Monk fruit sweetener, a multi-purpose sweetener made with erythritol and monk fruit extract, is excellent for use in beverages due to its low impact on the digestive system. Try it and you'll be amazed at the results!
- ZERO GLYCEMIC RESPONSE: Monk fruit sweetener is safe for diabetics and can help manage blood sugar levels. Recommended for use with keto, low-carb and gluten-free diets, monk fruit sweetener can promote weight loss and weight maintenance. Monk fruit sweetener won't cause cavities and is safe for children and adults.
- 100% ALL NATURAL: Monk fruit sweetener is delicious, gluten-free and kosher with no harmful additives, artificial chemicals or genetically modified ingredients. Rich in naturally-occurring nutrients and antioxidants, monk fruit sweetener will infuse your life with sweetness and enhance your overall health and fitness!
- INDIVIDUAL PACKETS: Use monk fruit sweetener on the go with these individual packets! Each packet contains the perfect amount to sweeten your coffee, tea or beverage of choice. When you're at work or away from home, monk fruit sweetener will be there to improve your day! 1 packet = 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We believe in our product and we think you will too! Contact us with any questions and we'll be glad to help. If you don't love our product, send it back for a full refund, no questions asked!
Sukrin Gold Bundle - Brown Sugar, Fiber Syrup Alternative Sweeteners
- Includes Sukrin Gold (500g) to replace brown sugar and Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold (450g) to replace syrup
- Sukrin Gold is a all-natural sweetener with the aroma, sweetness, flavour and texture of brown sugar
- Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold is a all-natural alternative to honey and syrup with the sweetness, flavor and taste of molasses/syrup
- Low calories and low carbs! No added sugars. No artificial colors, additives or preservatives
- Sukrin Gold is made of erythritol. Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold is made of a plant fiber called isomaltooligosaccharide (IMO) and provides very beneficial prebiotic fiber!
Sugar Free Cocktail Recipes
Low carb and low calorie diets have one thing in common; they don't want you to have sugar. One of the most difficult places to accomplish this is alcoholic drink. Here are some easy recipes for sugar free cocktails.
Every time I go to a White Sox game I run foe the vodka lemonade stand. Well, when I am not on Atkins I run for that stand. Craving this drink one weekend while I was low carbing it I decided to make my own concoction. This recipe makes two drinks
1 ounce Raspberry Vodka
1 ounce Vodka
Crystal Light Lemonade
Splash of Raspberry Crystal Light
Named after our British friend James Bond for some reason, this is a light and refreshing drink with a hint of orange.
1 ounce Bicardi O Rum (or any orange flavored rum)
Splash of Orange Flavored Crystal Light
The original recipe calls for regular sprite and real orange juice. I tried replacing these with the sugar free options and found it to be equally as good. Thank goodness crystal light make their orange flavored drink meant to copy orange juice!
Cubra Libra Lite (A.K.A. Skinny Bitch)
Rum and coke used to be my cocktail of choice. Recently I changed this to a rum and diet. Add a lime and you won't even miss the sugar. I ordered this in a bar once and the bar tender yelled out, "1 Skinny Bitch." I love that name! I guess this is a popular one.
Irish Coffee Recipe
1 ounce Irish whiskey
1 packet of Splenda
4 ounces hot coffee
dollop of whipped cream
Start by filling a coffee glass or mug with hot water then empty it
(to heat up the glass). Next add the coffee and sugar to the glass and
stir to melt sugar. Now, add the whiskey. Finally, add the whipped cream
to the top of the drink. Make yor own whip cream with heavy whipping cream and Splenda in a blender.
Mint Julip Cocktail Recipe
4 ounces bourbon whiskey
4 to 6 sprigs of mint
2 packets of Splenda
Add the bourbon, mint, and sugar to a cocktail shaker. Muddle to dissolve sugar and blend
mint leaves. Let stand for a bit to help release the mint flavor. Add ice, and
shake well to chill, then strain into a glass filled with shaved ice.
White Lady Cocktail Recipe
2 ounces Gin
1 ounce Cointreau
1/2 ounce lemon juice
Shake with ice. Strain into frosted cocktail glass and serve.
Sugar Free Hurricane Cocktail
6 Ounces of Crystal Light Fruit Punch
2 Ounces of Rum
Sir to combine and serve over ice.
Sugar Free Strawberry Daiquiri
1 Packet of Strawberry Kool-Aid
1 Cup of Splenda
Make the Kool-Aid like you normally would; just substitute Splenda for the sugar. Pour the mixed Kool-Aid into ice cube trays. Stick them in the freezer until they are completely frozen.
To make the sugar free daiquiris pop the strawberry Kool-Aid cubes into your blender. Top off with some rum and blend. I generally use about 10 cubes per 1 ounce of rum. This is a great low calorie alternative to a traditional daiquiri. If you are doing a low carb diet you could even mix up some whip cream with Splenda and put some on top of this drink like they do in restaurants. Whip cream has 0 carbs and is sugar free.
Take time to think about changing existing recipes to make them sugar free. You will be surprised how much better tasting your own sugar free cocktails are than those terrible sugar free cocktail mixes are that you can sometimes find in the stores.