Bestselling Swimming Pool & Outdoor Water Toys in 2020
Water Sports Swim Thru Rings, 3 Pack
- Innovative swim thru rings are collapsible.
- Adjustable air chambers allow you to change the underwater depth.
- Inflatable chambers are decorated with turtles and fish.
- 31 inches in diameter
SwimWays 12298 Toypedo Bandits
- Four-pack of 5" toypedo shaped dive toys that sink for swim retrieval
- Launch each toypedo forward and see them glide underwater, up to 20 feet
- Hydrodynamic design allows it to cut through the water with minimal effort
- Bright colors ensures easy retrieval and each toypedo has either a 10, 20, 30 or 40 point value
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117" X 76" X 53", for Ages 2+
- Center includes water slide, wading pool, water sprayer, ring toss game (with 4 inflatable rings)
- Water sprayer attaches to garden hose to keep kids cool in summer
- Water capacity: 77 gallons.
- Ball roller game and toss ball game (six plastic play balls included)
Intex Pool Volleyball Game, 94" X 25" X 36", for Ages 6+
- The dimensions are 94" x 25" x 36"
- Comes with an inflatable volleyball and the pole bases are grommeted to add anchor weights of desired
- Includes a repair kit
- Also has a shelf box
- Made from sturdy 10-gauge vinyl with a 7-gauge vinyl ball.
Wading Pools 47.5" Kiddie Squirt
- A must have for summer's hot temperatures
- Soft gentle squirters in pool provide hours of cooling fun for children
- Sides fill with water to provide a soft sturdy frame
- For ages 12 months and up.
- Cool, wet backyard fun
Intex Fantasy Castle Inflatable Play Center, 73" X 60" X 42", for Ages 2+
- A soft slide with a landing pad allows you to slide and splash into the
- Plugging a garden hose into the Dragon Bop Bag sprayer will send water cascading across the pool! wading pool
- An inflatable lance & shield are included for lots of imaginative play in the castle; A drain plug is included for convenience; Age grade: 2+ years
- Approximate inflated size: 73" L x 60"W x 42"H; Water capacity: 47 gallons (51/2"" of wall height); Maximum Weight Capacity: 178 lbs.
- Includes: Built-in water sprayer; Inflatable lance & shield; Water slide and soft landing mat; Drain plug; Repair patch
Jasonwell Giant 76" Pineapple Pool Party Float Raft Summer Beach Swimming Pool Inflatable Floatie Lounge Pool Loungers Decorations Toys for Adults & Kids
- PREMIUM VINYL: Thick, soft and durable premium raft-grade non-phthalates material. Hold up to more than 300 pounds
- FAST INFLATION/DEFLATION: rapid valves, More than 5x faster inflation and deflation
- Huge Size & bright colors: 76.5"x35.5"x7.8". The perfect relaxation spot or decoration for playing or lounging
- The hit of pool parties. Best birthday present, summer gift.
- Worry-free fun: Emergency kit included. Free backpack, easy to take it on your trip
Water Shooters Toy Gift for Children Summer Swimming Pool Games, Outdoor Water guns Beach Toy Squirt Gun for kids (4 pack)
- Squirt Gun with high quality ABS plastic, plastic material that are designed to stay intact and endure rugged outdoor play for ages 3 and up
- Kids can run around spraying and splashing around with the assorted water Shooters guns, safe and absolutely fun for hot Summer Games
- Perfect for Children's party events, or holidays at the beach or playground, pls do not shoot toward the eye, to avoid injuries
- Dip the top into water and retract the handle to fill, perfect for live action at your kids next event
- Kids will have immense fun and enjoyment with the super squirt gun in swimming pool & qutdoor
Indoor Outdoor 47.2"X27.5" Inflatable toddler kid Swimming Pool, Summer Party Ice Tub Bucket for Beer, Kiddie Pool for Early Learning Education for Kids, -Blue Color
Swimline Fireboat Squirter Inflatable Pool Toy
- Measures 74-1/2-inchby 36-inch x 33-inch
- Squirtgun uses water from the pool - no refilling
- Seating capacity: 2 children
- Built in squirt gun draws water from the pool so you never run out of water
- Made of heavy gauge PVC
INTEX Underwater Swimming Pool Colorful Sinking Diving Toy Balls (6 Pack)
- Diving balls with long fabric tails
Jasonwell Giant Inflatable Unicorn Pool Float with Rapid Valves Summer Outdoor Swimming Pool Party Lounge Raft Decorations Toys for Adults & Kids 108.2 x 55 x 47-Inch
- Giant. Big: 108.2in * 55in *47in( Fully inflated )
- Designed to hold 2 adults,more than 400 pounds.
- Thick,soft and durable premium raft-grade non-phthalates material
- New matt finish with Rapid Valves, More than 5x faster inflation and deflation
- Allows inflation with hairdryer, toy air pump or compressor.
Poolmaster 72708 Super Combo Water Volleyball / Badminton Game
Fighting Hotel Competition, Hotel Condo Sales and Indoor Water Parks
The hotel industry is rebounding from a higher vacancy rate by selling hotel condos and building indoor water parks. They are providing more amenities which include higher room rates but they are lowering their vacancy rate.
An article about the hotel industry in Florida a couple of months ago talked about the rebounding that Florida tourism has had recently. The tourism has been down because to the 9/11 incidents and has recently shown recovery. In the article, it talked about the volume of tourism to Florida destinations being up but the hotel vacancies rates were still up. The question was why? The answer is that there is a new industry in town challenging the hotel business. This industry is the Vacation Week Time Share owners.
One of the Big organization in the Time Share industry is RCI (Resort Condominiums International). They have been around since 1974 and have over 3700 Resorts in their network in more than 100 countries. They are a service organization that assists owners in saving, transferring and using their Time Share vacation weeks. The real prize behind the concept is that the individual owner actually owns real estate in the form of a condominium for the period of one or more weeks. The resort will take the condominium and sell "weeks" of use. This is generally 50 units or weeks that are sold reserving 2 weeks for maintenance. You can read more about the Time Share industry by going to RCI's website:
How has this affected the Hotel industry? In areas that are destinations for vacations, the resort industry has begun building more resorts and selling Time Share vacation weeks. As this industry has become more successful, it is dipping into the profits of the hotel industry by lowering the occupancy rates.
How is the hotel industry fighting back? In some areas, the Hotel chains might be able to lower rates but is this a viable answer? This writer does not believe it is the answer. The answer is to provide what the vacationing family is looking for. If you only provide a room with 2 double beds, then your competition is best met by location of your hotel against that of another that is providing a room with 2 double beds.
The real competition is to provide some of the amenities that the vacationing family is buying when they buy into the Time Share vacation weeks. There are 2 areas that the hotels are competing that we will address. The first is Hotel Condo Sales. The second is Water Parks.
Hotel Condo Sales is similar to Time Share vacation weeks but the hotel condo is sold to one individual or family instead of 50. The hotel condo is available more than the Time Share week. The hotel would make stipulations on this aspect. The condo, when not being used by the owner is being rented out much like a hotel room but the owner would share in the profit. For more information on Hotel Condo Sales, visit this website:
(This article would be very much appreciated if you want to compare the Hotel Condo Sale versus the Time Share Vacation Week:
The second concept that hotels are using to attract patrons is the use of indoor water parks. When you think of water parks, you think of summer time, heat and cooling off. You also think about riding water rides and looking up at the sky. There is a new trend in the Hotel Industry of taking this concept indoors.
These hotels that are offering these amenities are top notch hotels and offer the best amenities. They are attracting more families with their family friendly amenities. The water parks have increased the occupancy rates of these hotels although the daily rates are a lot higher. The hotels are seeing that their customers are willing to pay more for their room rates when they have amenities such as a water park. You would expect to find these hotels with their water parks in the destination resort areas. But where are they? The majority of these hotels are in Wisconsin and Minnesota with Wisconsin having 42% of these indoor water parks.
There are such places as the Grand Rios, which came into existence as part of a $45 million renovation of an old Ramada Inn. Their occupancy rate went from around 30% to over 90% while their room rates almost doubled. The addition of the indoor water park has served their guests well.
Twelve years ago, there were only 5 indoor water parks in the United States and Canada. Now there are more than 70. These water parks have definitely boosted occupancy rates at the hotels but the hotel owners know they cannot rely on this amenity alone. Some of the hotels are very attractive to business customers as well with meeting rooms and ballrooms. Some of the hotels have upscale rooms to make it very comfortable for their guests. Some of the hotels have utilized other surrounding amenities such as golfing and horseback riding. These hotels are divided dependent on management decision on opening their facilities to non-guest of the hotel.