Bestselling Swimming Pool Basketball & Volleyball in 2020
Giant Pool Inflatable Basketball Hoop Set 2 Balls Included Perfect For Water Games And Pool Toys
Dunn Rite H2O Hoops Poolside Basketball & Volleyball Game Set
- Includes volleyball and basketball, one set does it all
- Volleyball net spans 16' to 22'
- Adjustable basketball hoop adjusts from 36" to 48"
- Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability
Swimline Pool Jam Combo Above Ground
- Featuring hardbody design with super-sized basketball backboard
- Insta-snap conversion from basketball to volleyball
- Quick and easy to assemble
Poolmaster Pro Rebounder Swimming Pool Basketball and Volleyball Game Combo, In-Ground Pool
- Specially designed poolside basketball or across-pool volleyball action for in-ground pools
- Combination poolside basketball and across-pool volleyball game set combo
- Basketball game features all-weather hard-body backboard measures 34" wide x 25.5" high, with total size including base measuring 34" wide x 45" high x 38" deep
- Volleyball and basketball nets made of hand-woven Polyethylene with volleyball net extending over 30' with ties
- Basketball and volleyball games come with polyform game bases that can be filled with water or sand for weighted stability
- Complete set includes: Basketball backboard, game base, hoop, net, inflatable vinyl ball, volleyball net, volleyball game bases, poles and inflatable deluxe game ball with inflating needle
- Recommended for ages 8+
Poolmaster 72789 Across Pool Volleyball Game
- Specially designed for across-pool volleyball action
- Portable for play on water, land, sand, or dirt
- Polyform game bases can be filled with water or sand for poolside stability
- Pole uprights measure 30" tall
- Net size is 16' x 30'' - extends to 38'
- Deluxe water volleyball included with inflating needle
- Recommended for ages 8+
Extra Large Heavy Duty Soccer Ball Mesh Bag for Sports, Beach and Swimming Gears. Adjustable Shoulder Strap Made to Fit Adults & Kids. Secure Side Zipper Pocket for Personal Items. 40x30 in, Black
- JUMBO SIZE EXTRA LARGE MESH BAG - Measured at 40x30 inch. It holds team jersey, practice balls, and even scuba water sports gear. It is the one giant athletic bag you will ever need for all your sports and outdoor events.
- HEAVY DUTY & EXTRA TOUGH - Constructed from commercial grade nylon, it is durable and versatile from the ocean to the field. The entire carrier is water resistant which does not carry extra water weight when it is wet. Its webbing is not only flexible which holds all sizes of equipment, but can also withstand the wear & tear from dragging on the ground.
- WATER & DIRT RESISTANT POCKET - Why carry extra bag for your cell phones, whistle or Stopwatch? Just leave them in the 13x10 inch pocket. Constructed from premium nylon use in camping backpack, which ensures your personal items are protected from unexpected elements.
- ADJUSTABLE CARRYING STRAP & SECURE DRAWSTRING OPENING - From coaches to players, adults to youth, the adjustable carrying strap allows everyone to use it with ease. The extra thick drawstring opening not only makes access to your equipment easy, but also provides secure and tight closure.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED AND HASSLE FREE RETURN - At Fitdom, making customer happy is our #1 priority. If our product did not earn your full satisfaction, just return it for a full refund, no question asked. You have nothing to lose.
Dunn Rite Water Volly Portable Pool Volleyball Set
- Regulation-size pool volleyball set
- For use with commercial or residential pools
- 2 sturdy 1.9-inch aluminum or stainless steel posts
- Aluminum poles are white; stainless are silver
- Heavy-duty 24-foot net
Intex Swimline Super Hoops Floating Pool Basketball Game + Volleyball Game with Balls
- Swimline Super Hoops Floating Pool Basketball Game
- Includes 1 basketball
- Perfect addition to the pool or lake
- Intex Floating Swimming Pool Toys Volleyball Game
- Inflatable poles are easy to deflate and store
MESH BAG - Drawstring Backpack Perfect for Beach, Swim, Pool Toys like Volleyball, Soccer - Keep Sand Water Away - Most Durable Large Size Tote Hold Up to 25lbs - Secure Storage with Zipper Pocket
HeySplash Inflatable Volleyball Game Set, Swimming Pool Water Sports Float Volleyball Kits Water Toys Set, 94" x 24" x 28"
Practical Swimming Pool Maintenance Tips - 3 Must Have Chemicals
So, you're made the decision to add a pool to your home. Adding a pool to your home can be a great investment and can certainly add to the value of your home, but it can also be a lot of work.
One of the biggest tasks that comes with pool ownership is the use of chemicals. It'd be great if you could just fill up the pool with water and just walk away, but it's not that simple. Every pool owner has to deal with chemicals at some point in time, and there's a few things you should know.
No matter how many chemicals you have, don't ever try to mix them together. Bad idea. Never add water to dry chemicals, always add the chemical to the water. And no matter what, you should never, ever, under any circumstances, try to handle the chemicals with your bare hands. That would be a terrible choice.
Over time, you'll be handling a lot of chemicals that will help with your swimming pool maintenance. Be familiar with them, learn them, know them. They can keep your pool in great shape and help provide years of fun and enjoyment for your family. Here are 3 of the most common chemicals used in swimming pool maintenance.
1. Chlorine tablets
Chlorine tablets come in a variety of dimensions, usually ranging from 1 to 3 inches. These tablets are used in your skimmer and, depending upon how many skimmers you are using, you'll need from 4 to 8 tablets in your pool at any one time. The chlorine tablets usually last about a week, so when you're deep in the heart of summer and the pool is being used every day, stock up. You can buy the tablets by the bucket, but they can retail for as much as $80. Be ready to invest some money in keeping your swimming pool maintained.
2. Alkaline powder
Yes, you've got to have chlorine in your swimming pool water to help kill off germs, but you've got to have alkaline powder too! If you don't use enough alkaline, the chlorine will raise the pH level of your pool, causing metal parts to corrode and turning your water green. But be careful, using too much alkaline powder can turn the water cloudy and create dangerous health issues! Always use brand name alkaline powders in the amount recommended.
3. Chlorine powder
Chlorine powder is essential to killing germs such as algae and bacteria that exist in your pool and multiply at very fast speeds. To kill off these germs, you'll need to use a large amount of chlorine powder in your water. Depending on the size of your pool, you may need to use more powder than others. Chlorine powder can tend to be expensive, so you should always check how much you need before you buy. This is a chemical you must have, as it's impossible to keep your pool free of germs without it. If you have already bought it or if you plan to buy a large supply, you shouldn't worry as you'll always have the need for it - meaning that you can never buy enough chlorine powder.
Familiarize yourself with these three most basic swimming pool chemicals and you'll be well on your way to having a great time with your family in your new swimming pool.