Bestselling Surround Sound Systems in 2020
Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System - THX, Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Certified
Onkyo HT-S3800 5.1 Channel Home Theater Package
- 105 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1.0% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and Five-Channel analog amplifiers
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out (HDCP 2.2/ HDR) for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, Xavi. Color, and Lip sync.AC 120V - 60Hz 190W
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- Included top- quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that's just the right size for smaller living rooms, home offices, or even dorm rooms.ace EQ Auto room calibration and easy Connection guide on receiver's back panel
- 192 kHz/24-bit DAC for All Channels
VIZIO SB3851-C0 38-Inch 5.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer and Satellite Speakers
- The complete 5.1 channel true surround sound home theater solution that places you in the center of the action. Includes a 38" sound bar with left, right and center channels, a wireless subwoofer and rear satellite speakers.
- Best in class audio performance: 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1% total harmonic distortion*
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital and DTS Digital Surround decoding, plus DTS TruVolume, DTS Studio Sound and DTS Circle Surround audio post processing
- Intuitive LCD display remote that brings all of the controls and settings right into your hands without ever leaving your couch
Yamaha NS-SP1800BL 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System
- 5.1 Channel
- Sensitivity: 82 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Peak power handling- speakers: 100 watts
Blue Octave Home B52 5.1 Surround Sound Bluetooth Home Entertainment System
- Blue Octave B52 home theater 5.1 multimedia Bluetooth speaker system with USB / SD, 700 watts system power, frequency response is 20hz-20 kHz, magnetically shielded satellite speakers
- Integrated Bluetooth receiver and audio amplifier, subwoofer speaker is (H x W x D) 13.3" x 6.7" x 12.3", 5 full range 2 way satellite speakers are (H x W x D) 6.8" x 4.1" x 4" each
- Front panel controls, USB/SD card reader, 5 discrete independent channel input/output, 2 fronts and 1 center satellite speakers have a 6' single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 12' single RCA cables
- Enhanced bass boost design, illuminated display, bass, treble and main volume controls, stereo auxiliary input, pro surround function, Computerized enclosure design
- Use for home entertainment system, laptop or PC, DVD player, gaming, MP3 player, cell phone, tablet or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone output or RCA Audio output
Acoustic Audio by Goldwood 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker System 2.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System, Black (AA2103)
- Acoustic Audio AA2103 Bluetooth 2.1 speaker system, 200 watts system power, frequency response is 50Hz-20 kHz, built in Bluetooth receiver, integrated amplifier, enhanced bass boost design
- Front panel volume control, rear sub bass control knob, top USB and SD/MMC inputs, plug and play connections, full function remote, computerized enclosure design
- Magnetically shielded speakers, subwoofer speaker is (H x W x D) 8.5" x 4.75" x 7", ported for fuller bass, the 2 full range satellite speakers are (H x W x D) 5.125" x 3.625" x 3.125" each
- Satellite speakers have 6' single RCA cables, 3.5mm to RCA cable and user manual included, 110V required power supply
- Use for home entertainment, laptop or PC, DVD, gaming, any devices with a 3.5mm headphone output or RCA audio output, this listing and price is for 1 complete speaker system
beFree Sound BFS-450 5.1 Channel Surround Bluetooth Speaker System - Black
- Enjoy the ultimate home theater experience with beFree Sound 5.1 channel
- This speaker system is sophistication and style, featuring a sleek look and smooth sound
- With Bluetooth, sub, SD and FM radio capability, the system offers the best listening options
LG Electronics BH5140S 500W Blu-Ray Home Theater System with Smart TV capability (Certified Refurbished)
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box.
Frisby FS-5000BT 5.1 Surround Sound Home Theater Speakers System with Bluetooth USB/SD/AUX and Remote
- Bluetooth 5.1 & enhanced bass high technology/compatible with all Bluetooth enabled devices
- USB/SD/MMC memory cards audio inputs
- Bluetooth wireless range: Approximately 30 ft
- LCD display (track you're playing or adjust equal level or volume)
- Digital HQ bass surround sound technology
auna Concept 5.1
Home Theater Surround Sound
5.1 Surround Sound is an essential component for any home theater.
How will you accomplish this you might ask? A properly set up 5.1 surround sound system should do the trick.
The 5.1 surround sound system is the most common home theater speaker setup today. A 5.1 surround sound system consists of five speakers, a sub woofer, and a receiver that will send the proper signals to the proper speaker.
What the surround aspect means is that your not just being surrounded by sound but having the all sounds come from the proper directions. If a movie character speaking from the left side of the room you will should of course hear them from that side and not everywhere, or even worse, the opposite side.
The positioning of the speakers is very critical. Normally in a 5.1 system one will position the main center speaker in line with the TV or screen so that the main sounds will be coming from the direction of the screen. Nothing kills the realism like the sensation of seeing someone talking in front of you, but their voice is coming from a completely different direction. Two more speakers are placed to the left and right of the screen, these are the speakers that will carry the bulk of sound and help provide the illusion of sound direction.
Additionally two speakers will be placed to the left and right behind the listener, providing fill and directional sounds that complete the illusion of being there in the scene. These are the five speakers that make up the five and 5.1. The .1 is the additional sub woofer designed to carry low-frequency bass sounds which add weight to the theater-emulating experience. Many sub woofer's are so strong they will actually send vibrations throughout the room making explosions and crashes even more realistic.
The secret to all of this is the surround sound receiver. A 5.1 receiver/decoder takes the soundtrack off the DVD or sent over cable, splits it up and organizes it, and then sends each sound to the proper speaker as it was intended. A surround sound receiver/decoder may or may not include an amplifier or just be a standalone component that you must amplify yourself.
The movie experience today has far advanced from where it was even a few years ago. Going to the movie theater takes care of both site and sound. You can now re-create the experience in your own home theater as it has never been more achievable or affordable than it is today.