Bestselling Surgical Rasps & Files in 2020
Colossal Foot Rasp Foot File And Callus Remover, Best Foot Care Pedicure Metal Surface Tool To Remove Hard Skin, Can Be Used On Both Wet And Dry Feet, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel File
- Perfect solution for dry ,calloused and cracked heels which gives soft fancy feet with little effort
- Large yet light weight design allows you to work with ease and gives quick amazing smoothness
- Gives equally good results on both dry and wet foot surfaces that allows the user to work according to their own preference and satisfaction
- For best results, use it gently and according to the manufacturers directions
- Rikans fully owns its products and offers stress free, 30 days Money back guarantee.
Foot Files, Foot Scrubber 2 Pack Professional Pedicure Rasp Callus Remover Foot Files For Easy Trimming Dead Skin, Callus, Foot Corn, Cracked Heels, Light-weight, Surgical Stainless Steel - 2 Pack
- Are you still troubled by foot callus? Now, just spend 10 minutes, antonki foot file help you easily remove it and let soft, smooth and healthy foot come back!
- This skin-friendly pedicure rasp can instantly remove thick callused skin, no damage to skin!
- Surgical stainless steel surface fit dry and wet skin, no need to soak feet prior to use.
- Large foot file surface, efficiently remove Dead Skin, Callus, Foot Corn, Cracked Heels
- 2 Pack Foot Files Included, Worth Every Cent! You can share the health with your family and friends. We antonki offer 100% worry-free money-back warranty. Please don't miss this item to care your feet easily at home!
Double Sided Foot Rasp Foot File and Callus Remover to Remove Hard Skin Best Foot Care Pedicure Metal Surface Tool To Remove Hard Skin Surgical Grade Stainless Steel File (PINK)
Foot Rasp Foot File Callus Remover, Professional Pedicure Foot File With Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Surface Tool To Remove Hard Skin
- Double-sided foot rasp size: 12'' X 4''
- Perfect solution to dry, calluses and cracked of high heels feet, thoroughly scrubs and removes dirt, dead skin cells.
- Surgical grade stainless steel surface with appropriate blade sharpness works instantly to shave off layers of dried calluses and hard skin, can be used on wet as well as dry feet.
- Ergonomically designed stainless steel handle, easy to grip, feel comfortable;Small and light, easy to carry, can be put in handbags, backpacks; you can use it anytime and anywhere.
- Heavy duty stainless steel body, solid and durable. Lightweight and portable waterproof design, the whole body can be blunt into water for easy cleaning.
G.S HORSE HOOF RASP & FILE 14" TANGED WITH POLISHED WOODEN HANDLE BEST QUALITY
- LENGTH OF RASP: 14"
- LENGTH OF RASP + HANDLE: 19"
- FRONT: RASP / BACK: FILE
- SAME AS PICTURE
Small 8 Pc Wood Rasping Riffler File Rasp Tool Rifler Set For Woodworker
- 8 Pc. Riffler Rasp Set Description: For Carving And Working Around
- Tight Areas; This Riffler Rasp Set Features Eight Double-ended Profiles
- For Just About Any Shaping And Profiling Requirement. Aggressive Tooth
- Cut Removes Wood Fast And Efficiently. Every Woodworker Needs A Set
- of These. Specifications: 8 Double-Ended Profiles Aggressive Tooth Cut
Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Foot Rasp,Elisabeh Dual Sided Foot File And Callus Remover,Used On Both Wet And Dry Feet to Remove Hard Skin (PINK)
- Remove Callus Quickly and Effectively: Colossal Foot Rasp is designed with wavy pattern surface, which can help you easily remove the callus, cracked skin and dead skin. And the Dual Sided Foot File can help you remove the last of the hard skin to make your foot more smooth and beautiful.
- Perfect Size with Strong Handle: Perferct size is designed according to Human aesthetics. Both the colossal foot rasp and the dual-sided foot file are with a strong plastic handle. Especially the colossal foot rasp has a ergonomic non-slip handle, which is more convenient for you when using.
- Work Well in Wet or Dry: Both the colossal foot rasp and the dual sided foot file are made of 304 premiun stainless steel and anti-rust blade, which make it can be used on wet foot or any wet condition. Giving equal good results on both wet and dry foot
- Foot Safety Design: Sucica foot files are mild to your skin and the Dual-Sided Foot File is recommended if your feet are tender. (Tip: Pay attention while using even though it's of the highest level safety. Soak your feet in warm water about 10 minuets before using will be better.)
- IMPORTANT NOTICES***,Please Read ***-Seller "MASANT" is selling fake Sucica foot file. We never authorize them to sell our Sucica foot file. Sucica foot file ONLY sold by "Digger Inc." We receive many customer complaints against this sellers for poor quality. If you purchase here and receive from other seller, Please report to Amazon for item Not as described and claim for sell fake products and get FULL REFUND.
Tinsay 2PCS Foot Rasp Foot File and Callus Remover. Best Foot Care Pedicure Metal Surface Tool To Remove Hard Skin. Both Wet and Dry Feet, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Black
Veterinary Trochlear Rasp surgical instrument 2.2mm/3.5mm German stainless steel Small Animal Patellar Groove Operation Tool Veterinary Orthopedic Instrument (2.2mm)
- German Quality
- Veterinary Orthopedic Instrument
- trochlear Operation
Foot File Pedicure Rasp Callus Remover, ESARORA Double-Sided Colossal Foot Rasp Foot File and Callus Remover to Remove Hard Skin (Pack of 4)
- Notice: ESARORA FOOT FILE PEDICURE RASP only sold by "Esarora Direct". Brand "ESARORA" only authorized "Esarora Direct" in amazon. Don't believe other sellers that selling a fake ESARORA Product.
- Can be Used on both wet and dry feet, Surgical grade stainless steel file
- Large yet light weight design allows you to work with ease and gives quick amazing smoothness.
- Perfect solution for dry ,calloused and cracked heels which gives soft fancy feet with little effort.
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, If you are not satisfied with our product, Please contact us via buyer messages, we will give you full refund, no question asked!!!
LINMO 8 in 1 Professional Pedicure Set/Kit Pedicure Tools Foot File Foot Rasp Best Callus Remover for Dry and Wet Feet, Exfoliates, Removes Hard Skin, Surgical Grade Stainless Steel File
- ALL IN ONE PEDICURE TOOL SET - 2pcs stainless steel foot rasp & 1pcs double sided sandpaper file & 1pcs callus shaver set (1pcs rubber pad, 5pcs blade) & 1pcs v-shaped push stick & 1pcs nail file.
- PERFECT SIZE WITH HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - Designed according to Human aesthetics. They are made of strong plastic handle(ergonomic non-slip design) and 304 premiun stainless steel and anti-rust blade, which make them can used on dry and wet feet or any condition. More convenient for you when using.
- FOOT SAFETY DESIGN - Suitable for both professional and at home pedicure for women and men, they can help you easily remove thr callus, cracked or dead skin, get the softest feet you have ever had.
- BLUE - High grade color. We focus on foot care, so we are more professional. Wish LINMO beautify and light your life.
- 12 MONTHS GUARANTEE - If you are not satisfied with the product, please contact us. We will replace or make refund for you.
Foot File Pedicure Rasp Callus Remover, Double-Sided Colossal Foot Rasp Foot File and Callus Remover to Remove Hard Skin (Pack of 5)
- 1. Includes 5 foot files:3white and 2 blue
- 2. Can be Used on both wet and dry feet, Surgical grade stainless steel file
- 3. Large yet light weight design allows you to work with ease and gives quick amazing smoothness.
- 4.Perfect solution for dry ,calloused and cracked heels which gives soft fancy feet with little effort.
- 5.100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, If you are not satisfied with our product, Please contact us via buyer messages, we will give you full refund, no question asked.
Professional Pedicure Foot File Foot Rasp Exfoliate Callus Remover Cuticle Cleaner Feet Health Care?Pedicure Foot Rasp + Nail clippers?
Ten Homemade Holiday Gifts for Teachers
When making out your holiday gift-buying list, don't forget the special caregiver or teacher in your child's life. Teachers love getting heart-felt gifts made by your child. This holiday season, try making these homemade holiday treats with your child.
Gifts Kids Can Make:
Help your child craft a unique gift for his or her teacher.
Swirled Glass Ornaments:
Idea: These look very pretty made with bright colored paint.
Clear glass tree ornaments
Acrylic paints in various colors
Empty egg carton
Carefully take the metal hanger off of the top of the glass ornament. A parent might want to help younger children do this because the rim of the glass can be very sharp. Squeeze a few drops of one color into the ornament. If the paint is very thick, try adding a few drops of water to make it easier to work with. Swirl the paint inside the ornament by turning the ornament around and upside down. Add the next color and repeat. Coat the entire inside of the ornament. The paint will mix together giving it a swirled look. When done, turn the ornament upside down in the egg carton to dry. It may take several hours to dry completely. After it has dried, replace the top and add a bow for hanging.
Movie Night Kit:
Idea: Find out what kind of soda and candy the teacher likes before making this gift.
Microwave popcorn bucket-these can be purchased for about $1 at most grocery stores
Can or bottle of soda
Candy bars or boxes of candy
Gift card for movie rental-purchase any amount you like, but $5 is enough for one rental
Place everything in the popcorn bucket and use the tissue paper to help fill the bucket. Clear wrap can also be used to wrap the entire bucket.
Idea: This is cute for teachers or family members.
Small empty box, such as a jewelry box
Ribbon or bow
The following poem on a small piece of paper, handwritten or typed on the computer:
This is a very special gift
That you can never see
The reason it's so special is
It's just for you from me.
Whenever you are lonely
Or are feeling blue
You only have to hold this gift
And know I'm hugging you!
You never can unwrap it
Please leave the ribbon tied
Just hold the box close to your heart
It's filled with hugs inside.
Have your child wrap the box with wrapping paper. Tie the poem on the box with the ribbon. Include a bow if you like.
Desk Top Pinecone Tree:
Ideas: Make these using large and small sized pinecones.
Pinecones in various sizes
Small paper plate
Sequins and glitter
Clean the pinecones, making sure there are no bugs or dirt inside. Glue the pinecone with the large flat side down onto the paper plate. A hot glue gun may be needed for this. Stretch cotton balls and glue around the base of the pinecone. This will look like snow. Decorate the pinecone using the sequins and glitter to resemble tree decorations. Also, you can cut out a small star and glue at the top. Another idea for this craft is to spray paint the pinecones green before decorating.
Gifts From the Kitchen:
If your child enjoys cooking in the kitchen, these are easy do to and teachers will appreciate the delicious treats.
Confetti Pretzel Sticks:
Idea: Use leftover chocolate from holiday baking when making these.
12 large pretzel rods
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, use regular or white chocolate
Pour sprinkles in a shallow bowl or plate. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave, one minute at a time. Stir after each minute, until completely melted. Dip the top half of the pretzel rod into the chocolate and immediately roll into the sprinkles. Place on wax paper until the chocolate hardens. Place several in a pretty holiday bag and tie a bow on the bag.
Baking Soda Ornaments:
Idea: Not edible, but good kitchen fun! Write the teacher's name and date with a permanent marker after painting
2 cups baking soda
1 cup cornstarch
1-1/4 cup water
cookie cutters in holiday shapes
In a saucepan, stir together the baking soda, cornstarch and water. Cook over medium heat while stirring, until it has the consistency of mashed potatoes. Turn out onto a plate and cover with a damp towel until the mixture is cool. Roll out to Â¼-inch thickness. Use cookie cutters to make shapes. Use a straw or a toothpick to make a hole near the top for hanging. Allow ornaments to dry on a flat surface. Paint with acrylic paints and then use glaze to protect. Try adding glitter or sequins for a festive look.
Hot Chocolate Mix:
Idea: Pair this with a nice mug and some candy canes tied together with a bright ribbon.
1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
1 cup dried powdered milk
Â¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
In a blender, mix together sugar, creamer, milk and cocoa powder. Mix well and place in an airtight container such as a pint jar. Include the following directions to make the hot chocolate: Place 3 tablespoons to mix into a mug and add hot water. Stir and enjoy.
Gifts From the Class
If you are responsible for getting the teacher a gift from the entire class, try these fun and easy to do crafts.
Handprint Tote Bag:
Idea: Purchase a large or small bag depending on what size the teacher will need.
Plain tote bag-these can be found at craft supply stores
Lay the bag flat with newspaper inside so the paint will not bled through. Put paint in the middle of the paper plate and dip child's hand in the paint. Place the child's hand on the bag. After each child has put their handprint on the bag and the paint dries, have the child write his or her name with the maker under their handprint.
Another idea, use green and red paint and place the hand prints around in a circle, alternating the colors. The handprints will look like a wreath.
Class Photo Shirt:
Idea: Use a pre-washed white shirt or sweatshirt for best results
White shirt or sweatshirt
Picture of the class
Computer iron-on transfer paper
Computer and printer
Use the home computer to print a large picture of the class on to iron-on transfer paper. Make sure to carefully follow directions on transfer paper and printer. The picture will need to be printed reversed. After the picture has been printed, follow transfer paper instructions to iron the picture on the shirt. Be careful when ironing to iron the edges. Attach washing instructions to the shirt before giving as a gift.
Idea: This quick craft also makes a great end-of-the-year gift. Any teacher will appreciate this gift, and scrapbooking skills are not needed.
Magnetic paged photo album (the kind with the sticky pages)
Photos and letters from each child
About three weeks before making the book, ask each child to write a letter to the teacher. They can write about their favorite thing they do in school, wish the teacher a good holiday, or whatever they choose. Also, take a photo of each child or have the child bring a photo from home. Place the letters and photos on the pages.