Bestselling Surf, Skate & Street Field Hockey & Lacrosse Shoes in 2020
Severkill Sandals for Men Waterproof Closed Toe Water Shoes Mules Slip on Sandals for Sport Hiking Outdoor Summer Beach Khaki
- Shoes Athletic Lightweight Mesh Casual Sneakers Men's Breathable Fashion Walking Sneakers Lightweight Athletic Tennis Running Shoes Men Flip Flop Arch Support Yoga Slides Quick Dry Sandals Mens Sneakers Running Shoes Lightweight
- Walking Sneakers Lightweight Athletic Tennis Running Shoes Mens Lightweight Walking Shoes Casual Sneakers Breathable Leather Outdoor Sports Gym Shoes Women Running Shoes Trail Fashion Sneakers Flyknit Comfy Walking Shoe Mesh
- Leisure Outdoor Men's Short Shoe Round Head Keep Warm Non-Slip Lace-Up Sneakers Valentine's Day Men Outdoor Shoes Casual Lace-up Comfortable Running Mountaineering Shoes Men's comfort shoes
- Fashion Casual Shoe For Men Comfortable Shoes Warm Casual Male Shoe Running Shoes Valentine's Day men's shoes Mens Fashion Breathable Running Sport Flat Athletic Sneakers Round Toe Shoes Yoga Shoes Creek Shoes Fashion Retro
- Please check the Size Chart which under the Product Description before order. Please allow 3-4mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement. Please Choose 1 size or 2 size up if you have a wide fitting feet.
Staron Couple Beach Shoes Swimming Shoes Water Shoes Barefoot Quick Dry Aqua Shoes Outdoor Swim Surf Yoga Exercise
Would it Be so Bad If Vampires Did Exist?
The legends, stories, movies, they all skate around the truth. Maybe vampires do exist and they're getting ready to let the world know.
One thing I have noticed is that there has been a huge increase in vampire-related movies and TV shows lately. Most people have seen Interview With A Vampire, with Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, and the Blade Trilogy, with Wesley Snipes. Even more recently there is the Twilight movie and the HBO drama First Blood, which was an inspiration for this article. Many of them show how vampires co-exist with humans, using us for food, but not killing or transforming us at the rate of one a month like some statisticians (with no imagination) trying to disprove their existence have hypothesized. A few vampires want to kill as many humans for sport as possible, but there are humans that want to kill as many animals as they can, so let's not split hairs. What is the difference between what they do and what we do to cows, pigs, or fish? Oh, that's right - we have to kill the animals we eat every time and vampires really would not have to kill; they would only have to consume enough to survive and then they allow us to return to our lives.
What if vampires did exist...and what if they were getting ready to come out of the proverbial closet (or coffin if you prefer)? Maybe they have taken the example of gays, lesbians, and transgenders and have made vampires a mainstay in Hollywood and on television. At one time it was once unheard of for an actor or actress to be openly gay in real life or to even play a gay character; now we have movies and TV shows where the storyline and characters are all related to the gay lifestyle. In 30 years, nobody will think twice about having a gay, lesbian, or transgender friend, co-worker, teacher, or neighbor. Same sex marriage, adoption by same sex couples, even having a gay politician will be so common in that timeframe that we don't think twice about it.
Vampires would rely on the same Hollywood 'phenomenon' to plead their case to the world. Who can blame them...hiding in the shadows, or closet, isn't the preferred way for anyone to live. Besides, most of us think about what it would be like to be a vampire. We wonder what it would be like to live for centuries or to live for millennia. What would it have been like to see the building of the pyramids, the carnage of the Crusades, or a Shakespeare play on its original opening night? REALLY, what wouldn't you give to know what any of those things were really like?