Bestselling Sun Protection Window Tinting Kits in 2020
7MO Vehicle Window Tint Tools Kit for Auto Tinting Film Car Glass Protective Film Installation
- Squeegee - Suitable for all edges and corners with rigid and sleek design
- Rubber Scraper - Effectively scrape off the bubbles downright under the film with no more scratches, marring or marks
- Utility knife - Precision knives perfect for window tinting, car wrapping and sign making
- Perfect for installing automotive window tint, solar film LCD TV monitor screen film, and building window glass film applications
- Package: 1 Set (7pcs) Knife despatched randomly color
Gila Heat Shield 20% VLT Automotive Window Tint DIY Heat Control Glare Control Privacy 2ft x 6.5ft (24in x 78in)
- DARKEN WINDOWS & BLOCK HEAT: Upgrade your style and keep your drive cool with 80% light blocked
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Reduces glare, helping you see better and drive safer
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT: Durable material uses deep-dye technology that lasts
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION: Adhesive film is easy to install with Gila Complete Application Kit, no professional installation required
Gila FS600 Window Film Complete Application Tool Kit
- Tested by window film installation professionals
- Includes three in one squeeze
- Includes utility knife
- Includes 16 ounces ready to use application solution
- Includes low lint cloth
ATMOMO Black 32% VLT Car Window Foils Solar Protection Film Windshield Sun Shade Window Tinting Side Window Film Car Stickers 0.5m x 3m
- Size: approx 0.5x3M (20*118inch)
- Sticker Placement: Side Window or Front Windshield; Scratch Resistant and Light reflecting
- Blocks harmful sunlight UV-rays
- Water resistant. Will not cause any damage to your paint or metal/plastic finish
- Very easy to stretch, can be molded over curves or stick on any curve surface. by using heat gun or hair dryer to help with shaping or stretching
5% VLT 24" In x 50' Ft Feet Uncut Roll Window Tint Film Car Home Office Glass
- Free Shipping
- Scratch Resistant
- 99% UV Rejection
- Heat Rejection: 50%
- Metal: Non-metallized
OxGord Car Window Tinting Black Reflective Window Tint 50 VLT 20 x 10ft Solar Film Roll Privacy Sticker for Car Glass Home House Office
- Please refer to Amazon's fitment chart, when available -this part may not be universal and is only specific to certain car, year and make and model
- OxGord automotive parts are made only by high guality materials to ensure durability
- Non-universal parts are tested to exact car specific year, make and model to ensure perfect fit.
- Instruction manuals are made available if applicable
Precut Window Tint Kit For Toyota Echo 4 Door Sedan 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006
- Precut to fit all side and back windows
- High quality automotive tint
- Can mix shades between 5% 20% 35% and 50%
- No cutting requried
- Includes installation instructions
TRUE LINE Automotive Computer Customized Pre-Cut Window Tint Kit for (Full Kit (All Side and Back Windows))
- Fitment option must say THIS FITS YOUR YEAR AND MODEL! This is located top left page for desktop and below the customize option on mobile. Some vehicles can include a visor strip and windshield but others cannot. If you change whats included in the kit MAKE SURE IT FITS YOUR CAR IN THE FITMENT OPTION. If you purchase a kit and we dont have the cut out for the visor or windshield we will include an uncut sheet you can trim out yourself.
- Using the "Customize Now" Tab will give you the option to tell us what vehicle you need tint for and what shade you would like.
- This selected kit is only for all side and back windows.
- Tint is pre-cut to fit your windows with no trimming of the tint required.
- Our high quality tint shade options are 5% 20% 35% and 50%.
Ehdis 6 in 1 Car Window Tint Tools Kit for Auto Film Tinting Squeegee Scraper Application Installation Set
- Fine workmanship, superior quality, choice material and durable
- Squeegee: soft rubber material, will not damage the surface of the film
- Lil Chizler has proven invaluable for removing materials, applying others in tight corners and removing creases
- Utility knife: high quality precision knives you can get
- Window Scraper kit is portable and convenient to use, remove decals, putty...
Ehdis New Arrival!! 7 PCS Vehicle Glass Protective Film Car Window Wrapping Tint Vinyl Installing Tool: Squeegees, Scrapers, Film Cutters
- Car Automotive Window Vinyl Film Wrap Application Installation Vehicle Tinting Tools Kit Set
- This kit set has: Rubber Jelly Squeegee, 4" Felt Squeegee, Lil' Chizler, Contour Squeegee, Conqueror Squeegee, 6" Block Squeegee, Film cutter with 10 baldes
- Scrape off the bubbles downright under the film, cut the film as your wanted shape
- Window Scraper kit is portable and convenient to use, with soft squeegee, no scratched when operating.
- This is about one set of Car Window Repairing Tool (including 7 tools) as the picture shown
Rtint Window Tint Kit for Chevrolet Silverado 2014-2017 (4 Door) - Rear Windshield Kit - 5%
- Rear windshield pre-cut window tint kit (rear windshield) for your vehicle made by Rtint.
- 5 year warranty backed film designed for DIY installation
- Step by step video installation application guide online. Installation support provided.
- No installation tools are included, but are recommended for professional installation results.
- Not a roll of tint film, this is a precut specific kit for your vehicle manufactured for you at the time of your order.
Rtint Window Tint Kit for Jeep Cherokee 1997-2001 (4 Door) - Installation Kit
- This is pretty much all you need to install an Rtint or any other brand of window tint film other than a heat source.
- This is an installation tool recomended for DIY installers to achieve professional results.
- Step by step installation application guide online. Installation support provided.
- The kit includes a 16oz. bottle of installation fluid, a squeegee, a razor, and a micro-fiber cloth
- This is not a window tint kit, just a tool kit for applying automotive window film.
Precut Window Tint Kit For Jeep Cherokee 4 Door 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001
- Computer precut window tint kit for all side and back windows not including windshield.
- Does not include installation tools, but is recommended for a successful installation.
- Third brake light cut out only on request and only if available to us.
- Tint shade can be changed between 5% 20% 35% and 50%.
- Includes installation instructions
Canine Protection: A Guide to Prevention and Treatment of Heat Exhaustion in Dogs
Humidity, more than heat, impacts a dogs efficiency and abilty to regulate body temperature. Understanding the risk factors, signs and treatment of heat exhaustion will allow your pet to experience a more fun filled summer.
In the summer, dogs are more susceptible to heat exhaustion primarily based on the way in which the canine body works to control body temperature. Oftentimes, it is the humidity that my have a greater impact on the canine body than the heat itself. As heat and humidity rise, dogs become very inefficient at cooling themselves and will need your assistance to ensure a safe environment. Even on very mild, 70 degree, days, a dog can begin to become inefficient especially when left in a car which is often done on mildly warm days.
Canine sweat glands are located on the pads of the feet and on the nose. As your dog runs and plays, the pads of the feet are unable to perform the task of sweating and work to cool the body down. Additionally, dogs involved in significant muscular activity, dogs who are dark color coated or dogs with a heavy coat will suffer at a greater degree than dogs who do not. Brushing their coats often will help to decrease the risk of heat exhaustion.
Heat exhaustion symptoms in canines are very similar to those in humans. The first signs will begin with difficulty breathing or heavy panting followed by huffing and puffing or gasping for air. Your dog may begin to walk in strange patterns which may be the result of dizziness. At 105 degrees, health becomes very severe and it is difficult for the canine to regain control of the bodily functions. At this point, the canine may collapse and be unable to get up and may even appear unconscious. Disorientation will set in, the gums will turn to a muddy pink and the ears will appear flushed. At 108 to 110 degrees, the internal organs become affected and cell damage will begin to occur.
Should your canine begin to show evidence of heat exhaustion, the first step to take is to move the dog to a safe, cool environment. Air-conditioning is best. Provide the dog with plenty of water and do not use water which has been iced. It is recommended the dog be placed in a bath tub of cool water or washed with a hose of cool water and then placed in front of a blowing fan in an effort to keep the coat moist. Bags of ice should also be held against the neck and head. When suffering from heat exhaustion, do not immediately take your canine to the vetinarian as the few minutes of transport to the vet may result in more serious conditions or, in some cases, death. Once the dog's temperature is reduced, and the dog is cooled, you may seek the advice of a vet to verify organ damage did not result from the incident.
Whatever your summer plans, remember to always include your family pet as dogs provide unconditional love and support to their owners. When afflicted with heat exhaustion, provide treatment.