Bestselling Stuffed Animals & Plush Toys in 2023
Aurora World 31290 Foxxie Plush
- Suitable for any and all ages.
- Made from the finest quality of materials for lasting love.
- 8" in size.
Winsterch Kids Cats Stuffed Animal Toys Gift Plush Cat Animal Baby Doll, Fat White Plush Cat,12 Inches
- Dimensions:10.24''x9.05''x11.8'',tail long 11.8 inches,Cute,Funny ,Fluffy and Soft!
- Premium quality material: One of the biggest advantages of this white plush cat is that it is made from the enduring and persistent material. The finest and premium quality plush along with PP cotton is used for its design making it perfect kids of almost every age.
- Pure White cat: Cats are quite adorable, right? Especially if they are all fluffy and cute. And believe it or not, these are the types of cats kids mostly adore. This is the main reason why we have designed this amazing fluffy white cat you with a small fluffy tail, tiny black eyes, baby pink nose, and two small cute ears.
- A perfect gift: Looking for a perfect gift? Well, if yes then there is certainly nothing better than this cute fluffy cat. It is not only a great partner to grab while watching a movie, or reading a book but is also perfect to hug even during sleep.
- Since These Cute Cats Are So Fat and Large, We Had to Ship Them in Vacuum-bag. After You Receive It,You Need to Taking It Out of The Vacuum Bag,Fluff it up, Slightly Reshape It, and Push Hair Aside of Eyes and Mouth and Ears, After.It Resembles The Fat Fluffy Copper-eyed Persian cat!!
Aurora World Flopsie Plush Goldie Labrador Dog, 12"
- Realistic styling
- Wonderful gift item
- Fine plush fabric
- Soft and cuddly
- Leading manufacturer of plush
- country of origin:China and Indonesia
Bellzi Teal Narwhal Cute Stuffed Animal Plush Toy - Adorable Soft Whale Toy Plushies and Gifts - Perfect Present for Kids, Babies, Toddlers - Narrzi
Bedtime Originals Choo Choo Express Plush Elephant - Humphrey
- Measures approximately 9" long x 8.5" wide, when sitting down
GUND Pusheen Snackables Ice Cream Cone Cat Plush Stuffed Animal, Gray, 9.5"
- Upright Pusheen plush toy satisfies her sweet tooth with an ice-cream cone
- Made from soft, huggable material that meets famous GUND quality standards.
- Surface-washable construction for easy cleaning
- Ages 1+
- 9.5 inch length
ebba Lil Benny Phant, Grey Plush
Wild Republic Three Toed Sloth Plush, Stuffed Animal, Plush Toy, Gifts for Kids, Cuddlekins 12 Inches
- Uses the finest of fabrics
- Highly detailed
- Perfect for cuddling
- Unlike other mammals, real sloths spend most of their lives hanging upside-down from tree branches, so their legs are adapted for that purpose.when the item is in a sitting position it looks with the back claws pointing inwards, towards each other.
VIAHART Patrick The Pygmy Goat | 18 Inch Large Stuffed Animal Plush | by Tiger Tale Toys
- Soft plush fabric | Very huggable and super cute | Every animal comes with its own story!
- This plush stuffed animal is securely sewn from the highest quality polyester and acrylic fabrics and filled with white polypropylene plush filling, exclusively all new material.
- Recommended for ages 3+ | Phthalates, lead, BPA, and heavy metal free! | Tested for compliance with the CPSIA and ASTM F963-11 Toy Safety Standards | Washing Instructions | Please hand wash with light soap and cold water (temperature should be lower than 86F/30C) and then air dry. Bleach, ironing, machine washing, and machine drying may damage this product.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT | Product Measures 18 x 10 x 12 in inches | 45.7 x 25.4 x 30.5 in centimeters | Product Weighs Approximately 2 lbs / 1 kgs | These dimensions and weight do not include the packaging | Watch our video to learn more about this product: youtube.com/watch?v=KKgXbUOYnno
- 30 day no questions asked return policy and FREE returns!
Douglas Spunky Hedgehog
- UNMATCHED CUTENESS - Five-inch-long Spunky the stuffed hedgehog is a huge hit. He is no ordinary hedgehog, because cuteness like this cannot be replicated.
- ADORABLE PLUSH - This ultra-soft, adorable little hedgehog fits snugly in your hands. Once you start holding this stuffed animal, you won't be able to stop smiling.
- FLUFFY AND SOFT - Spunky's soft, silky fur resembles little hedgehog spines, minus the prickliness, and adding more adorableness.
- TOP-NOTCH SNUGGLING - Our Hedgehog Collection is a must see, but this little plush toy Spunky is the cutest of the bunch. Spunky will be an instant hit with young cuddlers.
- SURFACE WASHABLE - Spunky is conveniently surface washable for those times when playtime gets a little messy. Perfect as a cute gift for anyone two years and older.
Wildlife Artists CamoWild Mossy Oak Break-Up Turkey (8-Inch)
- Exclusive plush in licensed Mossy Oak camo fabric, only from Wildlife Artists, Inc.
- High quality, very soft material
- Realistic design
- Manufactured from all new materials
- Recommended for ages 3 and up (way up!)
Gund Sesame Street Grover Stuffed Animal
- Grover plush with accurate details sure to please Sesame Street fans
- Soft, huggable material built to famous GUND quality standards
- Ages 1+
- 14.5 inch height (37 cm)
Melissa & Doug Burrow Bunny Rabbit Stuffed Animal (14 inches)
- Fuzzy and floppy sitting plush bunny
- Surface washable
- Super-cuddly polyester fabric
- 9"H x 10"L x 6"W
- All ages
What to Expect When Going to Build-A-Bear
Build-A-Bear Workshops are full of bright colors, cute stuffed animals, and friendly staff...
Build-A-Bear Workshops are full of bright colors, cute stuffed animals, and friendly staff. As you enter, you will likely be asked by a staff member if you've been to BABW before. If you let them know this is your first time, they'll give you a description of the routine, and point you in the right direction. But if you'd like to know more about this unique shop before you make the decision to go, keep reading!
Not far from the entrance, along a wall usually, you'll see several bins filled with unstuffed, but cute, toy animals. There are bears, dogs, cats, monkeys, and more! Sometimes they'll have a limited edition supply of a special character, like Hello Kitty, Cookie Monster, or Big Bird. Above each bin, there is a shelf holding a fully stuffed version of the unstuffed specimens below it, along with a price tag. It's nice to know what you are committing to financially before you start building your bear (or whatever), and with that in mind, here's what to expect. Each animal is priced somewhere between about $10, all the way up to about $25. You choose (Ahem, I mean the child chooses...) the animal they like best, and stand in a line waiting for the "fluff" machine. The shortest we've ever waited in this line was about 10 minutes, the longest was about 35 minutes. Once at the "fluff" machine, a staff member will assist the child in filling the desired animal with "fluff" through the opening in the toy's back, officially transforming the toy into a soft, cuddly, stuffed animal. Then the staff member will let the child pick a little red, satiny heart out of a little plastic bin, ask them to give it a kiss, and then place it inside the stuffed animal. At that point, the staff member says a few more cute things to the child about their stuffed toy, and tightens the thread of the seam, securing the toy closed.
The next part is a cute touch, and the kids really seem to enjoy it quite a lot. Beyond the "fluff" machine, there is a little table with foot pedals underneath. There are chunky brushes sitting on the table, and when the child steps on one of the foot pedals, air blows down onto the table from an overhead valve. As the air blows on the stuffed animal, the child gets to brush out it's fur with one of the chunky brushes.
Then it's on to the clothing department of the workshop. Yes, I said clothing department. Build-A-Bear Workshops have a sizeable area devoted strictly to official Build-A-Bear apparel, shoes, and accessories. Even undergarments, like Underoo-style underwear for the "boy" bears, are available! There are Disney Princess costumes, Skechers shoes, national team sportswear, Girl and Boy Scout ensembles, and just about any other outfit you can imagine. All made in sizes perfect for each child's new friend, complete with openings for tails and ears. On our most recent trip there, my son's new bear came away donning a snazzy baseball cap and a very cool pair of sunglasses! This is where your visit to the workshop can get a bit costly though, depending on what your child is asking for. Most separates, like shorts and T-shirts, are $6 each. Tennis shoes are in the neighborhood of $8-$12, and full, one-piece outfits, like fairy costumes, are usually about $12 each. To give you an idea of how much an average visit costs for us, the last time we went there my son and daughter each picked a stuffed animal. My daughter chose a one-piece outfit for her bear, and my son chose a pair of shorts, T-shirt, baseball cap and sunglasses for his bear. Our bill came to $63. However, we've seen parents let their child pick out so many clothes and accessories at once the bill topped $100. On the other end of the spectrum, we've taken my daughter at a time when we told her that if she wanted to go to Build-A-Bear, she could pick an animal, but no clothes for it that day. It was no problem, she chose a Hello Kitty (who doesn't wear clothes anyway, does she?), and our bill came to about $21 including tax. So, it is possible to let your child have the experience of a Build-A-Bear visit, without having to take out a second mortgage.
Once the stuffed animal has been filled, sewn, and groomed, and all (or no) clothes and accessories have been chosen, you move on to the computers. Here, you or your child will input information such as their name, what the bear's name will be, the child's birthdate, and a few other things. Don't skip this step because all of this is printed out on the bear's birth certificate! Then you move along to checkout (finally!), where the birth certificate will be printed out and inserted, along with your child's new friend, into a really big, really cute box decorated to look like a house complete with windows! There is a handle at the top of the "house box" making it fairly easy for just about any child to carry. That is, if they don't rip the bear from the box before they've even made it out of the store, intent on snuggling with their fuzzy new friend immediately and indefinitely, as my daughter does!
Considering the expense, I let my daughter get as much use out of these toys as possible. I let her take them in the car, back into the mall on return visits, into restaurants, etc. We notice other little girls carrying them everywhere, too. Another great feature? Each Build-A-Bear animal has a small identity chip inside. Somehow, in this way, each toy is matched to it's owner. That way, if you ever lose one of these toys and it is turned in to a Build-A-Bear workshop, the staff there will be able to match it to your child and locate you via the contact information you provided at the computer when building your bear!
Build-A-Bear Workshops also host birthday parties. So check them out, you'll be glad you did. Happy building!