Bestselling Stretch Film Dispenser in 2020
Bonison Adjustable Stretch Film/Wrap Dispenser/Machine. Fits Most Film from 12" to 20", Top Quality Stainless Steel, Industrial Standard, Tough, Durable. Easy to Use Instruction Include (Silver)
- Adjustable to fit films range from 12" to 20", with inner diameter between 1.5" to 3"
- Easy to install, full instruction printed on the package.
- Easy to use, save your time from tangled films.
- Top quality, tough and durable.
PalPak100 -The Leading Stretch Film Dispenser - Holds 12" to 18" Stretch Film - Light Weight Industrial Strength Pallet Wrapper – Tension Knob Adjustment Wrap Handle
1 pair of Mighty Gadget (R) Hand Wrapping Stretch Wrap Dispensers - Fits any 3 inch Stretch Film Core
- You will receive 1 pair of Mighty Gadget brand plastic stretch film dispensers (Stretch film not included)
- The two piece set attaches to both ends of your stretch wrap roll in order for you to have greater control over wrapping the items together.
- This light weight but heavy-duty yellow plastic hand-saver dispensers allow you to Wrap everything easily and conveniently.
- Universal design that works with any 3" core stretch wrap films.
- Mighty Gadget (R) is a US Registered Trademark and is exclusively sold by Mighty Gadget (USA Merchant). Genuine Mighty Gadget products must have our Mighty Gadget logo and/or tags on the inside or outside of our product packages.
YaeTek Stretch Film Dispenser - Heavy Duty, High Tech Stretch Wrap Dispenser 12-Inch To 20-Inch Roll Height With Sturdy Knob Grip -Ideal For ALL Packing Purposes: Household, Warehouse, School, Office
- Make your life easier: The premium quality METAL stretch film dispenser has come to make your everyday life easier! It is an excellent, durable dispenser for all 12''-20'' stretch film rolls, ideal for household or professional use that will make wrapping a breeze!
- Highly Versatile: Wrap in perfect safety your lunch or breakfast and take it to the office, pack your little angel's sandwich for school, or use it to wrap whatever needs to be securely packed in the stretch film. An excellent, durable stretch wrap dispenser will conveniently host your multipurpose stretch film!
- Premium Quality Material: This METAL stretch wrap dispenser dispenses all conventional 3" core hand wrap types and is manufactured from the most resistant material, to guarantee long, heavy use for all your needs, either at home, or at work.
- An Excellent Ergonomic Tool: The hand wrap roll fits over a stationary mandrel into which screws tight the top handle/tension knob. You can easily choose the width of the roll used, by determining the depth at which the tension knob is screwed. Turn effortlessly the handle to apply tension to the roll and cut the exact part you need!
- Quality Metal with Chrome plated, easy to grip, durable, light weight and high strength;
JORESTECH Portable Manual Two-Handed Pallet Wrap Stretch Film Dispenser
- Ergonomic design reduces both bending and fatigue
- Improves wrap quality and material cohesion
- Minimum roll (material) width: 12" (300 mm), Maximum roll (material) width: 20" (500 mm)
- Accepts a variety of core diameters 1.49" (38 mm) - 3" (76 mm)
- Adjustable film brake, to economize use and tighten the wrap as needed, Easy operation - no training or tools required
QWORK Manual Stretch Film Wrap Dispenser Holds 12" to 20" Stretch Film Light Weight Pallet Wrapper Stretch Film Packing Machine
- 1) Light weight for industrial use heavy duty stretch wrap dispenser
- 2) Adjustable for roll heights from 12"-20"(30cm - 50cm), Core Size: 3"(7.6cm)
- 3) Ergonomically designed handle offers adjustable tension for tight wraps and secure loads
- 4) Has ball bearings for smooth unwind of film
- 5) Very easy to install and operate, it is an ideal tool for pallet wrapping, carton box wrapping, storage and shipping protective film wrapping
Excell Hand-Saver Film Dispensers Core 3" SF-756 - Black
- With brake for gaining film tension
- Light weight
PalPak200 -A Leading Stretch Film Dispenser - Holds 12" to 18" Film - Pallet Wrap Handle
Tach-It SR310 Stretch Wrap Dispenser
- Heavy Duty Stretch Wrap Dispenser
- Adjustable for roll heights from 12"-20"
- Offers adjustable tension for tight wraps and secure loads
- Core Size: 3"
- Has ball bearings for smooth unwind of film.
Jumbo Uni Pre-Sretch Film Dispenser 6 PAK
- Adjusts to seven different lengths to accommodate all popular stretch film sizes
- Fits stretch film rolls with 3" cores
- Convenient 6 pack
- For use with the EZ Reach Wrapper
- Made in USA
Happy Birthday ATM Machine - the ATM Celebrates Its 40th Birthday
The very first introduction of the ATM, known as the mechanical cash dispenser was installed in the U.S. in 1939.
The very first introduction of the ATM, known as the mechanical cash dispenser was installed in the U.S. in 1939. It lasted all of 6 months before it was removed because no one every used it.
Today 85% of all global transaction for cash is made at an ATM machine. I remember a female friend of mine who was also one of the first ATM service personnel in the area where I was living at the time, tried to get me to enter that field explaining to me it was going to be an explosive market. I laughed back then saying I didn't think so, "nobody is going to use those machines when they can just go inside the bank and talk to a human teller and get the same service." At that time $5 was the amount the ATM would spit at you. And they were all located on the outside, attached to the bank's building.
Now there are 403,000 ATMs in the U.S. with another 239 ATMs being installed per day worldwide. Each ATM wholes approximately $2,800 in cash. 55% of all ATM transactions are withdrawals, 9% are balance inquires, 18% are deposits (people actually put money in those machine...gee they must be rich) and the other 18% of the transactions are other transactions. In the U.S. there is 1 ATM machine for every 761 residents. In the Antarctica there are 2 ATM machines for 0 residents. Yes, there are ATMs in Antarctica where there are no residents currently. I'm guessing the bank who installed them knows something the rest of us do not.
The largest amount of money every stolen from ATMs in one heist was $9 million dollars (I do not every remember reading that story in the newspaper, but I am certainly looking forward to the movie). 130 ATMs have been robbed with the average crime lasting approximately 30 minutes.
This last ATM fact is a hoot; 16 mcg of cocaine is found on each U.S. bill in circulation. Boy-oh-boy, what does that say about America's ATM users?