Bestselling Stevia Sugar Substitutes in 2023
WHOLE EARTH SWEETENER CO. Baking Blend, Raw Sugar & Stevia Blend, Sugar Substitute, Stevia Sugar, Stevia Baking, Sugar Substitute, 1.5 Pound
Pyure Organic All-Purpose Blend Stevia Sweetener, 16 oz
- Pyure Organic Stevia Sweetener All-Purpose Blend, 16 Ounce is our most dynamic product to date!
- A blend of the highest quality organic stevia and organic erythritol making it approximately 2x the sweetness of sugar. Complete sugar substitue for cooking, baking and sweetening your favorite foods, beverages and recipes.
- Sugar-free, Calorie-free, Gluten-free, contains Zero Carbs and a Zero Glycemic Index making it perfect for those with sugar sensitivities.
- Diabetic-Friendly. Excellent sugar replacement for Keto, Paleo and Candida lifestyles (0 Net Carbs).
- USDA Organic Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified Stevia Sweetener Sugar Substitute.
- Pyure is granulated with the same taste, feel and ease of use of conventional sugar. Dissolves great and mixes well.
- Perfectly Sweet, No Bitterness or Aftertaste . So sweet, you'll forget sugar was ever an option.
- 1 tsp of Pyure = 2 tsp of Sugar
Truvia Natural Sweetener, 400 Packets
- Pack of 400.
- Natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated.
- Natural sweetener provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar.
Organic Stevia Powder Natural Sweetener Zero Calorie Sugar Substitute 2oz
Stevia Powder Extract Sweetener f/Sweet leaf 3.5Oz(2381Servings100g) Zero Calorie Sugar Substitute-All Purpose Blend-100% Pure natural alternative Stevia in the raw form-Non GMO-No Glycemic-No Filter
- PURE NATURAL CERTIFIED STEVIA, NO NASTY ADDITIVES, NO FILTERS, ZERO GLYCEMIC INDEX (Diabetic Friendly) : Stevia Powder contains NO Maltodextrin, Erythritol, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Fiber, Fillers, Binders, or Artificial Ingredients of any kind. Just Pure Stevia Powder
- BEST TASTING STEVIA ON THE MARKET: Pure Stevia isn't just better for your health; it tastes better too. Avoid the bitter taste of impure stevia and enjoy the sweetness only All Natural Stevia can provide
- IDEAL FOR WEIGHT-MANAGEMENT: Stevia sweetener aids in losing or managing weight as it contains no calories and no carbohydrates REPLACE SUGAR IN YOUR FAVORITE RECIPES:All Natural Stevia is up to 300 times sweeter than sugar, only a tiny amount is needed to replace the taste of sugar in any recipe.
- LOVE IT OR FULL REFUND: We are so confident that you'll find All Natural Stevia Powder to be the best tasting stevia you've ever tried, that we will give you a no questions asked full refund at any time you decide
- FDS Stevia powder, Zero Calorie Sweetener Sugar Substitute - 100% Pure & Natural, 3.5oz
Sweet Like Sugar by Good Good - Natural Sweetener with Stevia, 1 lb (450 gr) - Natural Sugar Substitute Zero Calorie Sweetener - Non GMO
- Natural Sweetener And Perfect Sugar Substitute From The Leaves Of The Stevia Plant!
- Zero Calorie Sweetener and a Complete Organic Sugar Substitute! Contains Zero Calories
- Diabetic Friendly Sugar Sweetener - Does Not Affect Blood Sugar! - Perfect For Sugar Intolerant Individuals!
- Sugar Free Stevia and Erythritol Helps To Prevent Tooth Decay And Gum Disease!
- 100% Natural Sweetener, 100% Vegan, 100% Non GMO and 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Stevia In The Raw Sugar Substitute, 2.64 Ounce Jar
- #2 brand of stevia sweetener
- USDA certified organic
- Low-glycemic index for individuals with diabetes
- Kosher and vegan certified
- Zero calories, non-GMO, and naturally gluten free
Steviva Blend - Erythritol, Stevia Blend NonGMO Low Carb Sweetener 1 Pound Bag
- Delicious blend of erythritol and pure stevia. No fillers or additives!
- Twice as sweet as sugar, so you use half as much. Low glycemic, low carb, low cal. Diabetic safe
- Our erythritol is Non-GMO, sourced from France. Steviva Blend is gluten free, vegan, kosher certified.
- Keto and paleo friendly. Dissolves easily in hot or cold beverages. Great for baking.
- Free shipping included, directly from mnaufacturer, Steviva Brands in Portland, Oregon
All Natural Stevia Powder (30 Grams / 203 Servings), Highly Concentrated Pure Extract, No Fillers, Additives or Artificial Ingredients, Zero-Calorie Sweetener, Best Sugar Substitute
SweetLeaf SugarLeaf Sugar Mix, 16 Ounce
- Delicious mix of Sweet Leaf Stevia and raw cane sugar
- 2/3 fewer calories than sugar
- This product is manufactured in
- Great tasting and all natural
- Perfect for baking and cooking
Wholesome Organic Stevia, Zero Calorie Sweetener Blend, Non GMO (75 packet box)
- Delicious Organic Zero Calorie sweetener blend of Organic Stevia & Organic Erythritol
- USDA Organic and Non GMO Project Verified
- No Glycemic Impact, No artificial ingredients
- Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher
- 75 count box of Wholesome Organic Stevia packets, 1g packets
Stevia Sweetener In The Raw, 50 Count Package
- 50 count
- 100% natural ingredients
- Zero calorie sweetener
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
NuNaturals NuStevia NoCarbs Blend, 50 Packets - Premium, Sugar Free, Zero Calorie Sweetener and Sugar Substitute - Sweeten Anything Naturally - In Quick and Easy Packets
- BEST SUGAR SUBSTITUTE - Being a sugar free, natural, premium-grade, zero calorie sweetener is perhaps impressive enough for many, but not for us. NuStevia NoCarbs Blend is all of that plus the best, bitter-free taste that is rated over twice as sweet as other brands.
- PRE-MEASURED PACKETS - Our packets make it easy to take NuStevia NoCarbs Blend to work, restaurants, while traveling, or anywhere you may want a quick, zero or low calorie beverage or bite.
- EASILY DISSOLVES - No excessive stirring, heating, or crunching through stubborn sugar granules. NuStevia NoCarbs Blend natural sugar substitute dissolves instantly in hot/cold beverages or foods.
- NATURAL ALTERNATIVE SWEETENER - NuStevia NoCarbs Blend is made with pure Stevia Extract, corn-derived Erythritol and plant-based Natural Flavors. Vegan, Gluten Free and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- TO KEEP YOU WELL - Providing healthy, plant-based products for over 26 years, NuNaturals aims to keep you well, build "sweet" relationships, and make you smile!
Sugar Alcohols - What You Need to Know
Sugar alcohols are neither sugars nor alcohols. Here is a brief overview of some of the more popular sugar alcohols.
Packaging of food products can be so misleading and difficult to understand. Some foods claim to be "sugar-free" while some boast "no sugar added". Most of these foods contain a wide range of "sugar alcohols", which is in itself a confusing term. It seems that sugar alcohols are neither "sugar" nor "alcohol". Part of their chemical structure resembles sugar and part of it resembles alcohol, resulting in the name "sugar alcohol".
Types of Sugar Alcohols
Erythritol - According to Wikipedia, this sugar alcohol occurs naturally in fruit and fermented foods. It is produced from combining glucose by fermentation with a yeast. Erythritol is absorbed into the blood stream via the small intestine and then excreted unchanged in the urine. Since it never reaches the large intestine, this sugar alcohol does not cause the bloating, gas and diarrhea that are often associated with other sugar alcohols.
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate - This product is used to add texture and increase viscosity of other food products, such as syrups, jams and jellies. HSH is a sugar alcohol made by combining other sugar alcohols. HSH is made from starches (wheat, corn, potato) and then by using hydrolysis, dextrin is created. Hydrogenation then coverts the dextrins into sugar alcohols. HSH is usually blended with other sweeteners and sugar alcohols.
Isomalt - This sugar alcohol is made from sucrose (sugar) and looks much like table sugar. It is a mixture of gluco-mannitol and gluco-sorbitol. Isomalt is only partially digested in the intestines and behaves much like fiber in the digestive tract. Isomalt has a low glycemic impact and does not promote tooth decay. Isomalt has been shown to have a probiotic effect, promoting good bacteria in the intestines.
Lactitol - This low calorie sugar alcohol is made from milk sugar (lactose). Lactitol is partially absorbed as glucose by the body and the remaining amount is fermented in the large intestine. The fermentation process in the large intestine can cause gas, bloating and diarrhea.
Maltitol - This sugar alcohol has 90% of the sweetness of sugar with a lower glycemic impact than sugar but a higher glycemic impact than fructose. It also has fewer calories than sugar and does not promote tooth decay. Maltitol is slowly absorbed in the intestines and can cause the usual GI distress of gas, bloating and diarrhea. Since Maltitol is much like sugar, many food manufacturers use it, which can cause many people to ingest high levels of this sugar alcohol, resulting in increased GI distress.
Mannitol - This product has about 50% of the sweetness of sugar and has a low-caloric content. Mannitol is absorbed slowly in the intestines which gives it a lower glycemic impact. Mannitol does not absorb moisture and is often used to dust chewing gum to prevent it from sticking to the wrapper. It also does not promote tooth decay.
Sorbitol - An artificial sweetener used in many food products such as ice cream, diet drinks, chewing gum, mints and also in some cough syrups. Because sorbitol absorbs moisture, it is sometimes used as a laxative in either oral or suppository form. Sorbitol is also sometimes used in cosmetics as a humectant. Our own cells also produce sorbitol naturally. However, too much dietary sorbitol can increase retinopathy and neuropathy, which is important for diabetics to know. Sorbitol can also aggravate irritable bowel syndrome.
Xylitol - This sugar substitute is found in the fiber of many fruits and vegetables, such as berries, oats and mushrooms. Xylitol is described as a tooth friendly non-fermentable sugar alcohol. Xylitol is absorbed slowly which gives it a lower glycemic impact. Xylitol is also being studied for its ability to strengthen bones and could be of benefit to those with osteoporosis.