Bestselling Stage & Studio Patch Cables in 2021
D'Addario Accessories Stage Or Studio Cable, 3 Feet (PW-CGTPRA-03)
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- Molded plugs offer protection and strain relief
- Shielding provides noise rejection for quiet operation
- Right Angle 1/4-inch plugs are perfect for pedalboards
- Limited lifetime guarantee
Audio2000'S Stage and Studio Patch Cable (ADC203MX6)
- XLR Male to XLR Female balanced audio Patch Cable
- Cable thickness: 6mm
- Cable Spec.: [(20/0.12BC+PVC1.5)*2C + Cotton+SP60/0.12BC+PVC6.0]
Oldboytech AUX Cable,[2-Pack,4ft,Hi-Fi Sound] 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable Nylon Braided Male to Male AUX Cord Compatible Car/Home Stereos,Speaker,iPhone iPod iPad,Headphones,Sony Beats,Echo Dot (Grey)
- 2 PACK (Nylon Braided, 4Ft/1.2M) STEREO AUDIO CABLE Double-braided nylon exterior, 2.4K Gold-plated connectors, pure silver wire core
- PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY for MUSIC creates a secure connection, while its dual shielding, polished metal molding
- DURABLE-BRAIDED Cord & LADDER DESIGN With a tested 15000+ bend lifespan, double-braided nylon audio cables adding to the durability and tangle free.
- 3.5MM AUDIO CABLE UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY The 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable is compatible with all digital devices
- What You Get: 2-Pack 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio Cords 4Ft/1.2M with Lifetime Warranty and friendly customer service.
Donner 6 Inch Guitar Patch Cable Black 6-Pack Guitar Effect Pedal Cables
- 1.Solid and durable, good connection cable transmits high fidelity signal to the equipment. 21 AWG high quality audio cable, 6" long for easy fit.
- 2.Shielding provides noise rejection for quiet operation, ultra low capacitance which lends to a pure signal transparency.
- 3.Two big core audio plug, In=Out Technology, molded TS 1/4" Plugs are perfect for pedal boards.
- 4.Standard audio connector, solid outside casting, utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone.
- 5.Used for audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment.
Seismic Audio - SARLX-8x25 - 8 Channel XLR Snake Cable - 25 Feet Long - Pro Audio Snake for Live Live, Recording, Studios, and Gigs - Patch, Amp, Mixer, Audio Interface 25'
- Model Number: SARLX-8x25 (8 Channel Snake)
- 8 each female XLR & male XLR connectors - 25 Feet (fantail to fantail)
- Numerically labeled for quick and easy set up - 22 Gauge Copper Wire
- Color Coded - Shielded
- Brand New - One year warranty
Hosa CMS-103 3.5 mm TRS to 1/4" TRS Stereo Interconnect Cable, 3 Feet
- CMS103 3
- 5mm Male TRS to 1/4in Male TRS stereo interconnect patch Cable 3 ft.
- Quality connectors for your stage or studio
- Headquartered in Buena Park, CA, Hose technology, Inc.
- Is a leading supplier of Analog and digital connectivity solutions to the musical-instrument and professional-audio/video industries
Moog 12" Modular Patch Cables
- 5 Cable set
- Modular Patch cables
- For use with Mother-32, DFAM and all 3.5mm equipped instruments
- Available in 6 or 12 inch
Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables, 1 Foot
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
Hosa CMP-310 3.5 mm TS to 1/4" TS Mono Interconnect Cable, 10 feet
- This cable is designed to connect an electronic device with a mini mono phone jack to an electronic device with a mono phone jack. It is ideal for use as a flash synchronization cable
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shield for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Connector(s): 3.5 mm TS to 1/4 in TS. Length: 10'
EBS Sweden AB EBS-PL-20 Stage and Studio Patch Cable
- Interconnection plug
- Quarter Inch
Cable Matters 2-Pack Microphone Cable (Mic Cable/XLR to XLR Cable) 3 Feet
- Pro-grade XLR to XLR cabls is designed for microphones or other professional recording, mixing, and lighting equipments with the 3 pin XLR connectors
- Convenient and cost-effective 2-pack microphone cable provide spare or replacement XLR cables (male to female) to use on a set of microphones or on different systems
- Balanced Mic cable with soft PVC jacket is constructed with oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors for delivering pristine sound
- Copper braided shielding provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise; Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response. Heavy duty metal connectors with molded strain relief and grip treads increase durability and help easy plugging and unplugging
- Compatible with equipments with 3-pin XLR connectors such as shotgun microphones, studio harmonizers, mixing boards, patch bays, preamps, speaker systems, and stage lighting
MXR Patch Cable (DCP1)
- Flexible, durable outer jacket protects against kinks
- Flat Right-Angle ends keep your pedalboard tight and TIDY
- 90% coverage OFC Spiral Shield blocks interference
- 1' Foot Cable Length
XLR Snake Cable Patch (8 Channels) by Fat Toad|Studio, Stage, Live Sound Recording Multicore Cords|Pro Audio Shielded Balanced Double-Sided Microphone Cables for DJ Digital Mixers or Amplifiers|10 ft
- GET TO WORK WITH THE BEST: Designed for the highest level of audio performance, these 8 channel, audio XLR snake cables are perfect for use with recording devices, such as digital mixers, microphones, power amplifiers and more. Suitable for on stage, in the studio or home live audio recording, they boast outstanding electrical characteristics and are built for hard-touring musicians or studio professionals, who don't want to compromise their work.
- POWERFUL, CLEAN SIGNAL: Being some of the highest quality, most affordable multicore cables in the market, these XLR snakes will deliver a powerful, clean and detailed signal for an impeccable performance, every single time. Thanks to their low capacitance, these audio recording, 8 channel double-sided cables incorporate super low signal resistance, while offering exceptional flexibility and durability.
- ENJOY A STELLAR AUDIO EXPERIENCE: Featuring a 22 gauge copper conductor, shielded by heavy duty insulation that provides the ultimate noise protection and reduces electrostatic hum, this balanced, digital audio snake cable patch will minimize outside noise interference and offer you a stellar music experience!
- BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET: Measuring 10 feet in length, this audio snake cable patch boasts high mechanical strength and includes 8 balanced female XLR connectors on the one end and 8 balanced, male 3-pin XLR connectors on the other. What is more, they come with a very attractive price tag that is hard to beat!
- GET IT RISK-FREE: We are so sure about the top quality and excellent performance of this audio XLR cable patch that we offer you a hassle-free, 1 year replacement warranty by Fat Toad, you have nothing to lose! Order yours today!
The Tech Review: Digital Audio Cables
A breakdown of digital vs. analog sound.
First, let us examine the basic differences between analog and digital. Analog sound is what has been traditionally produced by phonograph records and cassette tapes. They produce sound as a series of vibrations, just like the human voice. They travel through cables designed to carry an analog signal, such as composite cables (red, white, yellow). When the compact disc was introduced, the sound that it produced was digital; derived from an electronic system of 1's and 0's called binary language. The need for advanced cables to carry this new sound was met by the introduction of cables using coaxial and optical digital technology. Although there is more advanced cabling available, these are the two most popular digital cables for consumer audio use.
Coaxial digital technology is typically found in new home stereo systems and home theater systems. Digital coax cable does not resemble standard video coaxial cables that we use to connect cable or satellite television, but instead more closely resembles an RCA cable such as component (red, green and blue) or composite (red, white, yellow). The main difference is that there is only one connection as opposed to two or three. However, a digital coax cable is thicker and shielded to protect the signal from outside interference, just like standard coaxial. The reason they are popular with home theater is that they can handle a great deal of power (up to 75 ohm), which is usually generated by multiple devices used simultaneously. Digital coax cables are also less expensive than optical cables. The most obvious reason is that digital coax transmits pulses of electricity to generate digital sound, while optical cables transmit pulses of light.
Optical cables are the most advanced way to carry a digital signal among digital components. They use a connector referred to as EIA-J. This connection is similar to the fiber optic cable connections used in data transfer between servers and in telecommunications. Because they transmit light instead of electronic pulses, there is no danger of interference with the signal, which also does not diminish due to distance or environmental conditions. Because the optical cable is relatively unprotected it is also very fragile. The inside is made essentially of glass and can be easily damaged when pressed or bent. Please use the manufacturer's guidelines when installing cables and devices.