Bestselling Stage & Sound Equipment in 2022
Sumger Mini Remote 9 Patterns RB Led Stage Laser Lighting Sound Active Equipment Effect Disco DJ Light Home Party Lights
- The dj light have serveral modes.1. Auto(color change, red and green) 2. Flash 3. Music(strobe) and so on.
- The patterns can be projected on a dance floor, ceiling or wall. With adjustable bracket, it can be conveniently mounted on walls, ceilings and floors
- There are Romote control and mp3 player function (optional). Voice-activated, self-propelled, strobe, program conversion, motor speed adjustment and strobe speed adjustment and other functions.
- FDA certification.
- Perfect for DJ, Ballroom, KTV, family party, Disco, Pubs, night Clubs, theater and other entertainment place
Mini Dj Disco Ball Party Stage Lights Sbolight Led 7Colors Effect Projector Karaoke Equipment for Stage Lighting With Remote Control Sound Activated for Dancing Christmas Gift KTV Bar Concert Birthday
U`King Moving Head Light with RGBW 4 Color LED by DMX and Sound Activated Control for Stage Lighting
JLPOW Strobe Light,Sound Activated Flash Stage Light,Speed Control,Best for DJ Party Club Disco KTV
Phitz Stage Duffle, Charcoal - PH89941SDF
- Designed with the minimalist in mind, this black stage duffle bag is constructed of durable polyester. It's reliable, versatile, and anything but plain.
- The Phitz stage duffle is designed to carry a 17" laptop or small controller, recording interface, cables, pedals, and more. The elastic retention system holds tools and accessories securely, and the Velcro tie-down system keeps cable organized.
- With a reinforced carry handle, padded shoulder strap, nylon rip stop lining and rust-proof #10 zippers, sewn with heavy duty polyester luggage thread, this bag is guaranteed not to fail by our 1 year warranty.
- Padded with 10mm of dense EPE foam to protect every inch of your gear. Padded with 10mm of dense EPE foam to protect every inch of your gear.
- Main compartment internal dimensions are 16" x 10" x 7.5" and includes a movable divider.
LED Projector Laser Lights, Blingco Mini Auto Flash RG Led Stage Lights Sound Activated for DJ Disco Party Home Show Birthday Party Wedding Stage Lighting with Remote Control (Black)
Disco Ball Disco Lights-COIDEA Party Lights Sound Activated Storbe Light With Remote Control DJ Lighting,Led 3W RGB Light Bal, Dance lightshow for Home Room Parties Kids Birthday Wedding Show Club Pub
- COIDEA MINI LED STAGE MAGIC LIGHT, Perfect Strobe effect lights will dance to the rhythm of the music. When music up, The light will dance/flash to it which is SO COOL.
- BRIGHT RGB 7 COLORS STROBE LIGHT with REMOTE Has AUTO/FLASH/MUSIC MODE: With Solid Colors Or A Mix (red, green, blue, red/green, red/blue, green/blue, or all the colors together).
- PLUG AND PLAY, Perfectly portable mini LED stage magic Light with small(palm size)and exquisite appearance which is super easy to assemble and hang up.
- ENERGY SAVING, 3W Magic Light with long working life of more than 10,000 hours as it's using led technology. The lighting device has been made more reliable and durable electronics materials, The outer glass cover and the lights that will provide the best lighting experience.
- WARRANTY COMMITMENT, 12 months warranty and 8 hours customer service support, you are welcomed to ask any question on listing or by email, we will reply in 8 hours and will give you a satisfy answer.
[2-PACK] Yoozon Party Lights Sound Activated Disco Ball Party Light 7 Lighting Color Disco Lights with Remote Control for Bar Club Party DJ Karaoke Wedding Show and Outdoor(3W)
DragonX RGB LED Light Bar – Par Can Wash Light Led DJ Lights Package – Set to Sound: Stage Lighting Kit Party Lights for DJ Lighting, Uplighting, Wedding Lights, Event Lights, Stage Lights, DMX 512
TSSS RGBW Pattern Stage Light 64Leds Auto and Voice-activated Moonflower Projector Lighting for DJ Party Wedding Events Club
- Unique appearance ,looks like a cool small Airship.
- Led Moonflower Effect with very thick Red, Green, Blue, White 4-color Light Beams.
- Built-In Light Show Programs - Wide beam spread covers a large area
- Strobe and pattern rotation with sound activation and auto-run modes.
- Idea for Pub, Club, Do ,Show, Disco, Bar, Home party, Ballroom, Bands and etc.
Stage Party Light, JELEGANT Water Wave Light LED Strobe Lights Stage Lighting Sound Activated 7 Color Ocean Wave Projector DJ Disco Light with Remote Control for KTV Party Karaoke Club Bar Wedding
- [Work Mode]: Auto mode, flash mode and sound activation. Auto mode color will change automatically and bring you a romantic atmosphere. Flash mode will colors appeared and disappeared quickly forming stroboscopic effect and any events. Sound Activation will change following the music beats.
- [7 colors]: There have seven changing colors ( Red, Green, Blue, White, Red/Green, Blue/White, Red/Blue), throws the colors onto a wall or ceiling with shimmering, making your party more entertaining and colorful.
- [Easy To Install]: You can put stage light in any place you like, only need to have a plug. It can be fixed on Wall and roof, then you can have the lamp shining from the wall or roof. Tripod and bracket provided support for hanging up, or being placed on the ground or table. Very easy to install and operate.
- [Unique Design]: Double lens focus technology and advanced intelligent control of circuit can project perfect water wave effect. Create dynamic water wave lighting effect; fuel your passion and the best visual atmosphere. With 30000-50000 hours long life span. Low Power Consumption. Safe and stable.
- [Widely Used]: It suitable for Disco, Bars, Pubs, Clubs, Birthday Gift, Family Party, Small Private Party, Club, Ballroom, KTV, Outdoor Bonfire Party, Christmas, Halloween, Children Room, etc. With the effect of regulating the atmosphere. It is also Ocean Wave projector, giving you a sense of dancing on the spoondrift.
Sound Activated Party Lights with Remote Control Dj Lighting, RBG Disco Ball, Strobe Lamp 7 Modes Stage Par Light for Home Room Dance Parties Birthday DJ Bar Karaoke Xmas Wedding Show Club Pub
Black Light, JUDYelc 27W 9 LED UV Bar Glow in the Dark Party Supplies for Christmas Blacklight Party Club Show Birthday Wedding DJ Stage Lighting
Beginner's Guide to Buying DJ Equipment
A helpful guide to buying DJ equipment for the first time.
Buying DJ equipment can be very costly if you don't know what to buy. When you walk into the store it's easy to be tempted by the pieces of equipment that have lots of lights and knobs, but just because a piece of gear looks good doesn't mean it performs well. You're going to need a:
When you choose a mixer it's important to keep in mind what mixing software you're going to be using. If you choose a normal mixer this isn't really a huge deal as a typical mixer such as the Denon DN-X1100 will work with any DJ program, however there are other mixers that are built to work with specific software. For example the Rane Sixty-Eight is built to work with Serato Scratch Live and many of the features it has would be difficult to use with Traktor or Virtual DJ. Controllers are generally built for either Serato Itch, a version of Serato Scratch Live, or Traktor. There are probably a few more controllers available for Serato than there are for Traktor, but some controllers like the Numark NS6 work with multiple programs. If you're fairly tech savvy you can MIDI map your controller to work with any software, but it's easier to pick a controller built to work with the program you want to mix with. The benefits of using a controller instead of a regular mixer is that everything is built into the controller. You don't need turntables or CD players, everything you need is a part of the controller. On the other hand using a regular mixer allows you to have some more flexibility in your setup and you can choose what kind of CD players or turntables you want.
Pioneer mixers are known to have excellent sound and outstanding build quality. This entry level mixer has plenty of features and is built rock solid.
The NS6 might seem expensive at first, but remember a controller has everything you need to mix built in. The NS6 works with Serato, Traktor, and Virtual DJ so you really can't go wrong with such a flexible unit.
Choose your software wisely because once you start to build your library moving it to another program is not a simple task. The three most popular DJ programs are Serato, Virtual DJ, and Traktor. All of these programs store your cue points, comments about tracks, loops, and much more so if you decide to switch there is no guarantee all this information will be transferable. I started off with Virtual DJ and I have nothing but good things to say about it. It's an excellent program and is very versatile. In my opinion it also has some of the best video mixing features available. My favorite software though is Serato which I've been using for a while now. I have a Numark NS7 which comes bundled with Itch which is quite powerful and you can make some amazing mixes with it. I don't have much experience with Traktor, but most people say that it's the best program to use if you're a hardcore scratch DJ.
I highly recommend Serato Itch because it offers all the functionality of Serato Scratch Live without having to use time codes and an external sound card. A major plus to using Itch is if you decide to go from Itch to Scratch Live you won't have to reorganize your music since both softwares use the same library organization system.
Speakers are a huge part of your rig. When choosing speakers you're going to have to choose between active and passive speakers. Active or powered speakers have an amplifier built-in as well as all the necessary processing, passive speakers require a separate external amplifier and may need some additional processing to sound their best. The benefits of purchasing active speakers is that you can often get a better speaker for less money plus the amplifier inside is perfectly matched to the drivers so the the chances of damaging the speakers are very slim. Passive speakers are generally a little cheaper, however external amps can be very heavy and the best amps are often fairly expensive. Many DJs are choosing to go with active speakers these days and having owned both kinds of speakers I would definitely recommend buying powered speakers because they make life much simpler. Focus a good amount of your budget on purchasing speakers because you really don't want them crapping out on you in the middle of a gig.
Look around a bit and you can find these speakers for much less, but even at this price you can't go wrong. EV is a well respected brand that makes quality speakers and with 1,000 watts of power these cabs can rock any venue.
The JRX line from JBL is pretty popular and you can often find really good deals on these speakers. They're tough, reliable, and for the price they sound pretty darn good.
B-52 Matrix 2000
This speaker package is perfect for the beginner DJ. It includes two 12" tops and one 18" sub. I've heard the Matrix 2000 a few times in different settings and sounds great plus the sub is an absolute beast. The best part? This system is completely powered, no need for an external amp.
Most speaker stands will do a perfectly fine job, but remember you get what you pay for. Buy cheap stands and most likely it's going to contain plastic parts that will break easily and you'll probably have to get new stands. If you pay a little extra for your stands you can get ones that have hydraulics inside to help you raise heavy speakers and some stands even have legs that can be adjusted to compensate for uneven surfaces.
Ultimate Support TS-90B
This stand is not only durable, but it also includes an ingenious locking mechanism that allows you to effortlessly raise and lower your speakers.
If you choose to go with powered speakers then you won't need an amplifier, but if you choose to go with passive speakers you're going to have to purchase one. Some amplifiers incorporate a lot of DSP (Digital Sound Processing) functionality, but you don't have to get an amp that has all those features. If an amp doesn't have DSP that shouldn't be a deal breaker although it can save you some money. A general rule of thumb is to get an amp that has about twice the RMS or continuos power of your speaker. You don't want to get an amp that is too powerful for your speaker, but you also don't want an amplifier that is too weak either. You can blow a speaker just as easily by under powering it as you can by over powering it. Look at amps from QSC and Crown, they have great reputations and are known for their excellent sound quality.
The GX7 doesn't have any fancy features found on high end amps, but it weighs less than 16 pounds and it can crank out 725 watts per channel at 8 ohms, more than enough to comfortably drive most passive speakers.
The Crown amp is slightly cheaper than the QSC amp, but it does come with some DSP functionality. It has an integrated crossover and built-in limiters which are handy tools for making your speakers sound their best. While not as powerful as some other amps the XLS2500 can still crank out 775 watts per channel at 4 ohms.
Buying DJ equipment is expensive, but it's important to buy quality equipment that will last and that won't fail on you. Buying from lesser known brands can save you some money, but when you're looking to upgrade you probably won't get much money for your old equipment. Stick with equipment that is tried and true and check the forums online for reviews from people who actually have experience using the equipment. Hopefully this guide helps you put together a system that will keep customers flowing in!