Bestselling Stacking & Nesting Baby Toys in 2020
The First Years Stack Up Cups
- 8 brightly colored cups stack together
- Large numbers embossed on bottom of cups to practice counting & number recognition
- Multiple ways to play!
Melissa & Doug Mickey Mouse & Friends Nesting & Stacking Blocks Baby Toy
- 10 sturdy cardboard blocks with Disney's Mickey Mouse and the gang that nest and stack
- Blocks feature letters, numbers, fun full-color artwork
- Reusable storage box can also be used for stacking
- Promotes fine motor skills, number and letter recognition, and matching and sorting skills
- For ages 2 years+; blocks stack nearly 3 feet (80 cm) tall
eyscar Stacking Cups Early Educational Toddlers Toy Bathtub Toys with Numbers & Animals Game for Kids Baby 11 Pack
- SAFETY: These stacking cups made of antibacterial and environ-mentally friendly materials tested to be safe, 100% meets toy safety standards.Safety and health, learning while playing.
- WITH NUMBER AND ANIMAL: This toddlers toy includes 10 pieces progressively-sized cups and 1 piece randomly sent animal(include frog, rabbit, bear, tiger) which you can squeeze to make sound.
- TO HELP THE BABY: The early educational toy 10 cups are marked with 1-10 numbers,help the baby early familiar with numbers and colors, learn to count, train child's responsiveness and logical abilities
- FUNNY: This toy is fun and challenges your baby's ability to stand up and stack them higher and higher in proper sizing order teaching them color and size is very educational.On the bottom of each cups has different animal embossed and different shapes of holes making it able to play it in the bathtub.
- CAN BE PLAYED: Can be played with in the tub or at the beach, they are also bathtub toys,bath time toys, a great addition in the playgroup and kindergarten classroom or at the therapist. If you take your kids with you at work, another reason to get this.
Melissa & Doug Nesting and Stacking Blocks: Numbers, Shapes, and Colors
- Set of 10 colorful nesting and stacking blocks
- Illustrations feature animals, numbers, shapes, and colors
- Durable cardboard construction
- Sturdy storage box includes convenient handles
- Great for hand-eye coordination, number recognition, problem solving, and construction play
Melissa & Doug Deluxe 10-Piece Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks
- Set of 10 cardboard nesting blocks
- Each block differs in size and features letters and familiar pictures
- Blocks nest inside each other for easy and compact storage
- Sturdy cardboard construction
- Ages 2 years and up
Munchkin Caterpillar Spillers Stacking and Straining Cups Bath Toy
- 7 colorful bath cups are fun to link, stack, strain and pour water
- Cups nest for compact storage
- Helps build hand-eye coordination
- Top cup has a fun spinner
- Play Patterns: Action + Reaction; Hand + Eye Coordination
- Great for boys and girls 9 months and up
Melissa & Doug Rainbow Stacker Wooden Ring Educational Toy
- Incredible value and superior craftsmanship make this item a top seller and childhood favorite
- Brightly colored, smooth-sanded pieces help build early shape, color and size differentiation skills
- Includes eight smooth, easy-grasp wooden pieces to stack on the solid-wood, rocking base
- A classic toy every child should have
- Exceptional Quality and Value
- 3.5"L x 3.5"W x 8.5"H
Green Toys My First Stacker, Colors May Vary
- 8 colorful, stackable nesting pieces
- Safe no center post design
- Safe for babies - fun for older kids
- Made in the USA from recycled milk jugs
AISHN Bath Toys, 14pcs Nesting and Stacking Cups Floating Toys and Squirt Toys Animals Rubber Water Spray Set
World of Eric Carle, The Very Hungry Caterpillar Nesting and Stacking Blocks
- Happy Birthday, Very Hungry Caterpillar!
- Includes 10 blocks featuring colors, numbers & counting, shapes, ABC's & days of the week
- Stacks to 34 inches high
- Suitable for ages 6 months+
- 10 Stackable Learning Nesting Blocks
- Bold, colorful images encourage alphabet & number awareness
- Simple, clear images assist your child's cognitive abilities
- Each block has a unique charactor, number, color, letter and shape
- The blocks stack on top of each other to form a 34" tall stack or they nest inside themselves for easy storage in the 6"x 6" x 5.5" box.
Playkidz: Rainbow Stacking & Nesting Cups Baby Building Set. 8 Pieces. with Embossed Animal Characters. for Indoor, Outdoor, Bathtub, and Beach Fun Toy. Multi Colors
- Playkidz nesting cups are finished to the highest standard with environmentally friendly and non-toxic plastic material tested to be safe.
- These stacking cups come in 8 pieces round shape with draining holes and animals design on the bottom and in different color and size. Stack up to 20.5cm tall. These Different sizes and draining holes keep your baby playing in and out of the bath.
- These Educational toys and animals design cups are helpful in learning colors, counting, shapes and in developing your childs hand-eye coordination
- Playkidz stacking and sorting cups enhances problem-solving skills and encourages creative thinking as kids design these cups in many ways.
- Great addition to autism toys or Montessori toys that motivate your childs mind and can be played at home, in the bathtub, at the beach, classroom or If you take your kids with you at work.
Liberty Imports Baby Duck Educational Stacking Up & Nesting Cups Baby Building Toys | 9-Piece Set with ABC Letters and Numbers | Children’s Early Education Cup Stacker
Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack and Baby's 1st Blocks Bundle
- Rock-a-Stack toy lets baby sort & stack the five colorful rings, then bat at the wobbly rocker base to discover what happens
- Stacking rings on the base from biggest to smallest helps baby understand the concept of relative size
- Baby's First Blocks offer put & take play, as well as stacking, sorting and matching to help baby develop problem-solving skills
- Grasping & sorting help baby develop finger & hand dexterity
- Placing blocks in bucket helps strengthen eye-hand coordination
Top 10 Baby Toys of 2020
Here is a list of the top 10 toys of 2020 for babies aged 0-6 months.
1. Deluxe Tummy Time Pyramid
Tummy time is very important for your newborn. It helps to strengthen their neck muscles and prepares them for crawling. However, a lot of babies do not like tummy time. So it's important to find a good toy that will not only stimulate them, but keep their attention. The Tummy Time Pyramid has four sides to it that can be turned to face baby. One side has a nice big mirror so baby can look at herself (They just love that!). The other sides have textures, colors, and sounds. The pyramid is a very brightly colored toy which is great for stimulating eyesight. It is available from One Step Ahead and retails for about $40.
2. Bumbo Seat
Okay, so the Bumbo seat isn't a toy, but babies seem to love it so much that is might as well be! This is a seat with a very special design that let's your young infant sit up. They can use the Bumbo seat as soon as they have good head control. If your baby is on the extremely large end (out of the normal range on the percentile chart) the seat will be a little tight. But for 90% of babies, this chair is great. The Bumbo seat retails for about $40.
3. Gymini 3-D Activity Gym
Baby gyms are always a good idea. They have thick, flat, blanket-like bottoms with toys that hang over head. They can kick and bat at the toys over top and it also provides a nice soft surface for tummy time. The great thing about the Gymini Activity Gym is the colors. The gym had very strong contrasting colors in red, black, and white. This is very suited for a newborn's eyesight. When infants are first born, their eyesight is very limited. Soft pastel colors that so many baby toys have are actually built more for the parents to go "Awwwww" over. Infants can't see those shades at first. The Gymini Activity Gym will actually give them something they will enjoy looking at. The gym retails for about $40 from Toys R Us.
4. Ocean Wonders Projection Mobile
This mobile, made by Fisher-Price, has a very cute ocean theme to it. It has brightly colored fish which are easier for baby to see. It also plays some very cute music to send your little one off to dream land. But the great thing about this particular mobile is that it has a mode which will project cute fish patterns up on the ceiling which is great for giving baby something to look at. You can buy the mobile at Toys R Us for about $40.
5. Baby Gymtastics Delux Jumperoo
The Jumperoo is good from about 4 months on when baby has good head control. This toy is amazing at keeping baby busy. They sit in the chair, which is nice and deep for wobbly babies, which is connected by springs and they jump up and down. It has lights and toys on it that bounce, light up, and play music whenever baby starts jumping. Jumperoos do take up a bit of space, however you don't have to worry about smashed fingers like you do with the ones that connect in the doorways. They keep baby entertained long enough so that when mom needs a potty break or to sit for a moment and eat lunch, she can. They retail for about $70 at Toys R Us.
6. Exersaucer Mega-Circus
This exersaucer made by Evenflo is another great way to keep baby occupied for awhile. It plays music, flashes light and has tons of toys to keep baby happy. Just place baby into the center seat which spins around so that baby can play with the toys from all angles. It even has a snack tray on it. Exersaucers are good from about 3 months and up when baby has good head control. Sometimes the seats are fairly large to a 3 month old, but you can accommodate for this by rolling up a baby blanket behind them. This exersaucer retails for about $60 at Toys R Us.
7. Taggie Toys
Okay, I couldn't really pick one specific toy from their site to suggest because all of them are equally good. Taggie's are soft toys from blankets, to balls, to stuffed animals that have "tags" on them. I realize that sounds very odd, but babies LOVE to play with tags. They are obsessed with flipping the tags back and forth. So Taggie's created toys with lots of those little tags all over them. The blankets and the soft balls are my personal favorite. Taggie toys range from about $5 and up and I highly recommend them. Their website is www.taggies.com
8. Lullaby GloWorm
The Playskool Lullaby GloWorm is an old classic that is still just as popular today as when it first came out, and for good reason! It's a soft stuffed animal (or bug) that has a face which lights up when hugged or squeezed. This makes a wonderful crib toy for baby to play with and retails for about $11 at Toys R Us. You can't beat the price on this for a toy that gets so much use.
9. Ocean Wonders Kick amp; Crawl Aquarium Gym
This is a wonderful toy to have because it lasts for so long. It has a soft mat to lay on with toys that dangle overhead. There is an inflatable ball with bells in it that jingle whenever baby kicks. This toy is fantastic for when they first start kicking as they love to hear the sounds the ball makes. Later, as they begin to crawl, the gym converts to a crawl-through tunnel. It is available from Toys R Us for about $30.
10. Musical Take-Along Arch
This toy is a must have! The Take-Along Arch connects across either your stroller or infant carrier and has toys that dangle overhead for baby to bat at. The toys rattle and play music. This is wonderful for keeping baby busy when you are out on the town. It retails for about $20 from One Step Ahead.