Bestselling Stack Paper Trimmers in 2022
Swingline Paper Trimmer, Guillotine Paper Cutter, 12" Cut Length, 10 Sheet Capacity, ClassicCut Lite (9312)
- EASY TO USE TRIMMER - Lite trimmer is simple and easy to use, with a sharp guillotine blade and a handy alignment grid. Built with a sturdy plastic base, it's also light enough for easy transport.
- 12" CUTTING LENGTH - With a 12" cutting length, it's a convenient choice for most common trimming tasks. Ideal for use in the home or at the office.
- CUTS 10 SHEETS - Excellent for everyday use, this neat little trimmer cuts through paper, photos and more, cleanly cutting up to 10 sheets at a time.
- ACCURATE CUTS - Designed for accuracy, with an alignment grid for precision. Dual scale ruler, with marks in inches and centimeters, assists with measuring, regardless of which system you prefer.
- SAFETY FEATURES - Guard rail keeps fingers safely away from the blade while it's in use. Blade latch hook securely locks the trimmer arm when not in use.
- BUILT TO LAST - Swingline stands behind this high-quality trimmer with a limited 10-year warranty.
HFS (R) New Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter - 12" Commercial Metal Base A3/A4 Trimmer
- The HFS 12" Guillotine Paper Cutter is a commercial grade trimmer capable of cutting up to 400 sheets in a single pass.
- Easily create half page flyers and save on paper.
- With an adjustable paper clamp. you are sure to get precise cuts every time as the razor harp blade cuts through up to a inch and a half of stacked paper.
- The blade is also easily replaceable. just take off a few screws and remove the blade when it needs to be sharpened.
- Save time and energy when making many of the same cuts with this high quality cutter.
Fellowes Neutron Plus 12 Rotary Paper Trimmer w/SafeCut Blade Cartridges (Black/Silver)
- Fellowes Neutron Plus 12" Rotary Paper Trimmer w/SafeCut Blade Cartridges (Black/Silver)
- 90 days warranty for refurbished products - 1 year for new products
- Fast shipping
Marigold Scrapbooking Craft Stack Paper Trimmer, Blue, 12" (GTC410)
- Unique 5-in-1 feature: straight cut, perforation cut, wave cut, scoring blade and corner cutter (radius 5mm). Max straight cutting capacity: 10 sheets of 20lb paper, or 1 sheet of 10mil laminating Pouch with clean and neat cut Max wave/perforation/scoring capacity: 4 sheets of 20lb paper Max corner cutter capacity: 3 sheets of 20lb paper or one 6mil plastic sheet Working table: 12" * 10" and 12 inches cutting length (12 inches blade)
Yescom 400 A3 Sheet Capacity, 17" Cutting Length Industrial Guillotine Paper Trimmer Cutter Stack Heavy Duty Steel Base
- Brand New in Retail Package and Ready to Ship
- All Heavy Duty Steel Base
- Easy Control Cutting Handle Bar
- Clamp Wheel for Better Holding thicker paper
- Ruler in Inches and Clear Embossed Grid for Precise Cutting
HFS 17" Blade A3 New Heavy Duty Guillotine Paper Cutter - 17" Commercial Metal Base A3/A4 Trimmer
- Heavy Duty Steel Base.
- Hardened Steel Cutting Blade.
- Adjustable Paper Clamp.
- Pre-assembled and ready-to-use out of the box.
- Scratch resistant coating on grid surface.
Premier 715 StackCut Heavy-Duty Trimmer, Green, Table Size 12-1/2" x 15", Permanent 1/2" Grid and Dual English and Metric Rulers
- Heavy-duty 3/4 Inches thick wood base
- Through-hardened steel blade, precision-angled to cut stacks of up to 30 sheets
- Accurately cuts paper, matte board, cardboard, film, tissue, and textiles
- Permanent 1/2 Inches grid and dual English and metric rulers
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle
- Slices through big stacks with ease - perfect for busy schools and offices.
- Fully hardened self-sharpening high-carbon steel blade is precision angled to cut stacks up to 30 sheets.
- Clamp securely holds paper to prevent shifting or tearing.
- Also cuts mat board, cardboard, film, tissue and textiles.
- StakCut(TM) 30-sheet paper trimmer with self-sharpening high-carbon steel blade has paper clamp
- Come with self-sharpening high-carbon steel blade has paper clamp, alignment grid and ruler with standard and metric scales
- Safety features include finger guard, blade latch lock and spring to prevent blade from falling.
Paper Cutter Guillotine 18 Inch, Heavy Duty A3 A4 Wooden Guillotine Photo Trimmer/Cutter Scrap Machine, 12-Sheet Capacity for Home/Office -US Stock (A3-Red-460X380cm)
Yescom 400 A4 Sheet Capacity, 12" Cutting Length Industrial Guillotine Paper Trimmer Cutter Stack Heavy Duty Steel Base
- Maximum Cutting Capacity: 400 Sheets (for 80g A4 Paper)
- Best Cutting Size: Under A4 Paper
- All Heavy Duty Steel Base
- Easy Control Cutting Handle Bar
- Adjustable Backstop for Holding Paper Well
A3 Paper Trimmer, shaofu Professional Wooden Guillotine Paper Cutter Machine 12 Sheet Capacity for Home Office (A3)
Flexzion Trimmer Blade Replacement Heavy Duty Steel for Professional Industrial Guillotine Stack A3 Desktop Paper Cutter, 400 Sheets
- Replacement blade for a professional guillotine a3 paper cutter
- Made of high quality steel
- Made in USA
Paper Cutter 18 Inch, 12 Sheet Capacity Guillotine Trimmer for Home Office, Automatic Clamp, Sturdy Wood Base
Brand New Heavy Duty All Steel 12.2in A4 Stack Paper Cutter Guillotine Trimmer
- Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6easAxZW2uI&feature=youtu.be
- The desktop stack paper cutter is a high-end guillotine paper cutter. It is equipped with a machined all steel side gauge with 1/32" resolution measurements and rail-based all steel back support arm. The back support arm can easily be flipped up to accommodate larger and longer documents.
- It also comes with an all steel base protected with scratch resistant coating. The maximum cutting width of this model is 12" and the thickness capacity is 500 sheets of 70G bond papers.
- Brand new a high-end guillotine paper cutter in the stock. Black and white 2 color. maximum cutting width is 12.2"(310mm) The thickness capacity is 500 sheets of 70G bond papers. All steel base with computer generated dual measures (standard inches and metrics).
- Machined steel side gauge with standard measures (1/32" resolution) Protected with scratch resistant coating. Automatic safety blade lock prevents cutting until released. Replaceable and re-sharpen-able blade.
Scrapbooking Paper Cutter: Which Brand is the Best?
If you are new to Scrapbooking or youâ€™re a semi pro looking to change things up, then you know that you must have a paper cutter. So which brand is actually the best cutter when it comes to scrapbooking?
If you are new to Scrapbooking or you're a semi pro looking to change things up, then you know that you must have a paper cutter. There is almost no way around having one of these awesome tools. So which brand is actually the best cutter when it comes to scrapbooking? Let's face it, there are several brands on the market and they all range in different prices. When I say scrapbooking paper cutter we are not talking about the old school blade on a handle that can chop off your finger. These paper cutters are much safer to use and shall we say a lot lighter to carry around to all them scrapbooking events you attend.
It doesn't matter if you're looking for a large cutter or a small cutter, creative memories has you covered which is why they are my personal favorite. They offer a personal trimmer which is around 7 inches and comes with a storage drawer. It runs around $20 and will last you a very long time. It's perfect for trimming small paper and normal sized photographs. Creative Memories also offers a larger trimmer called the 12-inch rotary trimmer which comes with many different options. It has several different interchangeable blades so you can get a variety of different style cuts. Each cut you make is always crisp and clean. The rotary cutter is large enough to handle your bigger jobs as well. This cutter even lets you do different angled cuts. This trimmer will run you around $30 and it's worth every penny.
Tonic studios has a large trimmer that works almost the same as the Creative Memories one does and while they are a little cheaper in price, they don't seem to last as long. The blades are interchangeable and it seems like you end up with about half of the cuts as you would with a Creative Memories brand cutter. This cutter does have one option though that the other does not and that's extendable rulers on both sides. These cutters run around $25 each, so it's not much different then the Creative Memories brand. And since they don't last as long, they are not really the smartest option.
The Zision paper trimmer was my very first trimmer. It's a 12 inch trimmer and it's really cheap. You can find these in most of your craft stores and they run around $8 each. They have interchangeable blades just like the other ones do. The only problem is the blades don't last long at all. Even with a brand new blade, you don't get a crisp cut like you would with other said cutters. This cutter has an extendable arm to help hold your paper in place, but it's not very effective. The blades only run you a few dollars each, but plan on buying plenty of them since they get dull after just a few uses.