Bestselling Square & Rectangular Cake Pans in 2020
Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Sheet Cake Pan, 9 Inch by 13 Inch by 3 Inch
- Ideal for cakes, brownies, pastries and bar-type cookies
- Completely seamless and simple to use with no extra metals, welds, or chemical coatings
- Non-reactive to tomato sauce and citrus ingredients, so these pans are perfect for casseroles, lasagnas, and roasts
- Sheet Cake Pan heat faster and cool quicker allowing your recipes to turn out the way they should
- Cake Pan, 9 Inch by 13 Inch by 3 Inch; Temperature rated to 550 degree F, easy clean up and lifetime warranty
USA Pan Bakeware Aluminized Steel 6 Pieces Set, Cookie Sheet, Half Sheet, Loaf Pan, Rectangular Pan, Square Cake Pan, 12 Cup Muffin Pan
- 6 Piece Set includes a 17 x 12.25 Inch Cookie Sheet, a 17.25 x 12.25 Inch Half Sheet, 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.75 Inch Loaf Pan, 9 x 13 x 2.25 Inch Rectangular Cake Pan, an 8 x 8 x 2.25 Inch Square Cake Pan, and a 12 Cup Muffin Pan- all commercial grade and heavy gauge
- Unique corrugated surface design facilitates air circulation for evenly baked goods and quick release
- Coated with Americoat - a silicone that is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free
- 65% recycled steel and life-time warranty. Nonstick coating for quick release and clean up
- MADE IN THE USA-USA Pan is a Bundy Family Company that has proudly manufactured high quality bakeware and provided jobs in the USA for over 50 years
Springform Pan Cheesecake Pan Leakproof Cake Pan Bakeware Rectangle Nonstick Removable Bottom Black (14" x 9.3" x 3") by Meleg Otthon
- Springform securely holds form together offering a tight leak-proof seal.Dark finish to absorb rather than reflect heat.
- Made of carbon steel material.Fast heating and heat evenly.You can taste your cakes or bread quickly.Oven safe to 451 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Natural nonstick coating and removable bottoms enable easy food release, reduce the adsorption of grease and easy to clean.
- Perfect gifts for your families and your friends.Suitable for home and holidays,Increase your communication with families and friends.
- 100% lifetime warranty - If you find any quality problems during use, or if you are not satisfied with the purchase and do not need to return, please contact us at the first time, we will refund your money or send a new product.
Silicone Brownie Baking Molds Pan - Small Cake Candy Molds Square and Rectangular Silicone Chocolate Molds Set of 2
Wilton Recipe Right Non-Stick Square Brownie Baking Pan with Lid, Great for Transporting Your Dessert from Home to Party, 9-Inch x 9-Inch
- BROWNIES, DESSERT BARS AND MORE: Everyone loves yummy brownies, apple bars and Frittatas. Make these and so much more with this versatile non-stick baking pan.
- CONVENIENT COVER: Protect your baked goods in the pan with our clear cover. Makes transportation simple and it may even keep those eager fingers out of the frosting for awhile.
- NON-STICK SURFACE: Features a non-stick surface with a coating that provides a quick and clean release of your tasty treats and makes cleanup a breeze.
- USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS: This baking pan is dishwasher safe; however, for best results, hand wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Each pan is covered by Wilton's Limited 5-year warranty; contact seller for further details.
- EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE, EVERY DAY: Innovative products. Mouthwatering inspiration. Fun in the kitchen. This has been at the heart of what we do for nearly 90 years. Whether you're hosting a party or need to bring a special treat, Wilton has you covered.
12" x 12" x 4" Deep Multi Size Cake Pan Tin by Alan Silverwood
- Designed and Manufactured in Great Britain
- Silver Anodised Non-Stick
- Comes with One Set of Dividers to Make Upto 4 cakes
- Extra Dividers available to Order to Make more Cakes
- Packs Away Flat for Easy Storage
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Cake Pan 9 x 13 Inch
- Commercial-grade, heavy-gauge aluminized steel provides fast, even heat distribution and lasting durability & stability
- Swiss-engineered PTFE, ceramic-reinforced, two layer, commercial-grade coating provides the ultimate non-stick food release and is scratch-, stain-, corrosion- and abrasion-resistant
- Micro-textured pattern ensures even baking by minimizing surface contact and promoting airflow, and adds structural rigidity to help prevent warping
- Square-rolled edges add reinforcement for structure, strength and durability, and provide a secure grip for easy handling and transferring to and from the oven
- PFOA free and made in the USA. Visible pan dimension markings on top surface allow for quick and easy size identification. This pan makes perfect sheet cakes or rectangular loaves
JUWA PREMIUM Stainless Steel Baking Sheet Pan, Nontoxic Cookware, Nonstick and Dishwasher Safe, Nonstick Rectangular Bake Pan, 13" x 7.5" x 1.5", Durable Bakeware
- THE CHOICE OF PRO CHEFS - Whether you bake at home or own your own bakery, this professional cooking pan is just what you need to make delicious cookies, biscuits and other outstanding treats, the easy, fast and healthy way!
- 100% NON-TOXIC MATERIALS - Invest in the healthy solution for you and your family with a heat resistant and rust-less steel baking pan that is nontoxic and absolutely chemical-free.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - Designed with durable yet lightweight metal, our cookie baking sheet is extremely easy to use and clean when you're done. Just throw it in the dishwasher and you're all done!
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED - Featuring a distinct rectangular design with convenient handles, our baking pan is very easy to handle around the kitchen even if you're undertaking multiple dessert projects at the same time!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Try out our premium baking pan and if are not absolutely thrilled with it, just get in touch with us and we'll send your money back...No Questions Asked!
4-Piece Set Silicone Bakeware Molds - Nonstick Baking Supplies Set with Round, Square, and Rectangular Pans for Pies, Cake, Bread, Loaf, and More, Grey
- BUNDLE SET: Set of 4 premium, non-stick silicone bakeware includes 1x Rectangular Loaf Pan, 1x Square Brownie Pan, 1x Round Cake Pan, 1x Round Pie Pan.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made of 100% professional quality food-grade silicone. Complies with all FDA safety standards. Flexible for easy removal of baked goods and avoids creasing and breaking. Retains shape well.
- HEAT RESISTANT: Temperature rating from -40 to 446 Fahrenheit. Do not place silicone near naked flame or under grill. Safe for use in Oven, Microwave, and Freezer.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Molds are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. Wash in warm water before use.
- DIMENSIONS: Rectangular Loaf Pan 11.6 x 2.5 inches, Square Brownie Pan 11 x 8.75 x 1.75 inches, Round Pie Pan 13 x 11.25 x 1 inches, Round Cake Pan 10.75 x 8.75 x 2.5 inches.
Square Cake Pan Baking Mold MeatLoaf bread Pie set with Spatula and Brush Extra Thick and Solid Silicone …
Cake Decorating: How to Create Edible Pictures
With just a few tools or some extra money, you can make professional looking pictures to decorate cakes for any occasion.
The fastest way to add images to your cake would be to make your own "edible images". This website sells edible image systems that work with your own PC and they offer a wide range of prices as well.
Another possibility would be using an airbrush. Kopykake sells two airbrushes completely made for cake decorators as well as projectors to shine outlines on your cake surface. This would not be a "quick fix" however as not only is it more expensive than edible images, but it also takes quite a bit of practice to learn how to control the color from the airbrush.
A popular method is called the "buttercream transfer" method. Detailed instructions for this method can be found here, complete with step by step photos! It involves tracing an icing design on wax paper in reverse, filling it in with icing colors, freezing it, and then peeling it off and laying it on the cake.
The method I commonly use is probably the quickest way (not counting the edible image choice). All you have to do is find an image you like, such as one from a coloring book page or one you have printed online. Ideally you will want to have it mirror image of the final picture you want on the cake. Once you have your mirror image picture, lay a piece of wax paper over top of it and trace the design with either a black food pen or with a bit of black icing gel. Then, immediately turn the wax paper over, decide where on the cake you want the design, and carefully lay it down and rub the black outlines onto the cake.
Now you have an outlined image on your cake! All you have to do now is trace the outline with black icing (you can even use store bought black icing with a small round tip attached or a small tube of black gel if you don't have decorating bags or tips) and fill in the design with colored gels or colored icing. If you use icing, wait until the icing sets up a bit and then you can smooth it gently with a finger lightly dusted with corn starch. When I trace the image, I like to set the original picture in front of me to make sure I have not missed any details.
The Superman picture is a cake I recently did using this method and colored gel using an image I found online. I used cardboard cutouts of clouds placed on the cake, used food color aerosol spray around them, and then removed them to show the clouds. I didn't even make a top border on this one, only bottom border. If you want to avoid doing a border and you used homemade buttercream icing, you can use a Viva paper towel to smooth your slightly crusted icing on top and around the corners to give a rounded appearance.
You don't have to have all the fancy cake decorating supplies to make these cakes! Just a bowl of buttercream icing, some ready-made decorating colors, and your imagination! You might just be so excited with what you have just created that you will be the first in line for the next local cake decorating class to learn even more.