Bestselling Sports Speed Hurdles in 2020
SS Sports Speed Agility Hurdle Training Set of 6 Soccer Football Basketball Track (12 inch)
- Speed Agility Hurdle Training Set of 6 Soccer Football Basketball Track and Field
- Bright colors provide clear visibility during training.
- Approved & used by coaches with championship teams
- Great for virtually all sports - Soccer, Tennis, Football, La Crosse, Field Hockey and more! Made from high quality lightweight PVC material for durability
Net World Sports FORZA 6”/9”/12" SPEED HURDLES - New & Improved Design for Agility Training [Set of 6]
9" SPEED HURDLES [Set of 6] - New And Improved Design, Highest Quality [Net World Sports] (9 inch)
- EASIEST WAY TO IMPROVE FOOTWORK & SPEED: Set of 6 pro-quality 9in high speed agility hurdles are perfect to devise challenging practice drills (6in and 12in high also available)
- BUILT TO LAST: These speed hurdles are made from durable and weatherproof plastic tubing. Anti-shatter design.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL SPORTS: These speed hurdles are essential practice equipment no matter what sport you and your squad plays. Awesome for soccer, football, baseball, field hockey, track and field or more!
- COMPLETE THE SET: Net World Sports stocks an unbeatable range of essential sports practice accessories, from marker cones and evasion belts, through to agility poles and water bottles to keep your team hydrated
- RAPID SHIPPING: All orders from Net World Sports are always dispatched within 24 hours!
Champion Sports Speed Ring Set
- Quick and easy way to set up a training course
- 4 red, 4 yellow and 4 blue 18" diameter plastic rings
- Includes convenient storage bag for easy transport
Champion Sports Agility Hurdle Set, Yellow
- Set includes 4 Hurdles, 8 poles, 4 crossbars, 8 clips and 8 dome bases
- Includes 4 hurdles that can be used to create your own training course
- Adjustable height crossbar
- Dome bases can be filled for more stability
- Uprights and crossbars are 60" long
Sports Exercise & Speed & Agility Training Kit Combo Set
Trademark Innovations Speed Training Hurdles (Pack of 5), 6"
- Pack of 5 six inch speed hurdles
- Great for footwork training
- Improve foot-speed and tone leg muscles
- By Trademark Innovations
Trademark Innovations Set of 5 Adjustable Speed Training Hurdles (Orange)
- Pack of 5 adjustable speed hurdles that fold for easy storage
- 2 height adjustments, 7" and 12"
- Improve foot-speed and tone leg muscles
- Easily adjust to vary your workout and improve your foot skills
- By Trademark Innovations
RuiyiF Adjustable Speed Training Hurdles,Removable Assembled Footwork Hurdle for Football Soccer Speed Training Agility
Champion Sports Plastic Speed Hurdles Training - 24-Inch Hurdle (1 Each)
- Speed Hurdle: 24in
- Made of lightweight plastic
- Perfect for speed and jumping drills
- Adjust the length between multiple hurdles for stride length drills
- Includes 1 speed hurdle
SKLZ Speed Hurdle Pro Multi Height Quick Adjustment Hurdle
- Elevate speed and agility training with flexible, multi-height hurdles
- One button, quick-adjusting heights for varying training drills
- Choose from 6-, 9- or 12-inch settings to add or decrease intensity
- Highly durable, stable and bounces back instantly when stepped on
- Includes six hurdles, carry bag and usage guide
Agility Ladder and Cones by FireBreather. Great Training Equipment to Exercise Speed in Soccer, Football & Sports Workout. Set of 15ft Ladder, 10 Markers, 4 Stacks, Carrying Bag & Drills Ebook
- WIN MORE GAMES AND BREAK MORE RECORDS. Training limitless footworks will gradually improve your running speed and your ability to outperform everyone. Become the fastest player on the field. BE UNSTOPABLE!
- EASY TO CARRY AND STORE: Its compact and light weighted design makes it perfect to take everywhere. When you're done everything fits easily into the nylon bag so you keep things organized and properly stored
- QUICK TO SET UP AND TAKE DOWN. Roll it out , fix it to the ground with the 4 pegs and exercise without your quickness ladder getting tangled or twisted. Just read the the e-book's easy step by step drills instruction and you're ready to roll
- EVERYONE CAN TRAIN WITH IT: Whether you're a pro or a beginner, agile or not, these Workout Ladders will fit your needs. Its easily adjustable for kids, youth and adults of any heights and fitness levels
- GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY: This 15 Feet long Fitness Ladder comes with 12 adjustable Rungs, 4 Stacks, 10 Sports Cones and 1 E-Book. Great training kit that will change the way you train forever
SKLZ Elevation 2-in-1 Speed Hurdles and Ladder
- Switch between a flat ladder and 4" hurdles in seconds
- 7 ft., 6-rung long ladder
- Each ladder rung measures 26" wide and 15" long
- Folds down quickly for convenient storage
- Includes a convenient carry bag and usage guide
Sportaholic Mid-Week Speed Drills
Weekly highlights of the Nashville sports scene
Randy Moss update - There has been a Randy Moss sighting in Nashville. The seven-time pro bowler arrived in Nashville on Sunday afternoon. He was accompanied by head coach Jeff Fisher. On Monday, the receiver passed a physical, worked out and met with coaches to start learning the offense. He was introduced to the team and was seen working out on the Titans outdoor practice facility. That is good news for Titan fans. Sounds like Moss and willing and will be ready to go this Sunday when the Titans face the Miami Dolphins. Coach Jeff Fisher had the best line of the day when he put into perspective what he and Moss have in common. I don't have a ring. He doesn't have a ring, so we're going to try," Fisher said.
UT Men's Basketball - UT men's basketball team suffered a stunning defeat at the hands of a division II opponent. Indianapolis beat the 23rd ranked Vols 79-64 on the strength of a 15-0 run to open up the second half. Tennessee's embattled head coach Bruce Pearl responded by giving the team a morning film session at 5:30 am. The Vols have little time to recover from the lost. They play again versus Chattanooga this Friday. I look for the Vols to come out aggressive to prove the loss was a fluke.
Another Tribute for Don Meyer - College Basketball's all-time wins leader will be inducted into the Tennessee sports hall of fame class of 2020. Meyer was courtside for the inaugural Don Meyer classic, which featured his former team Northern State took on Belmont. The announcement came at halftime of the game. It is a great honor for Meyer and he deserves it. He coached Lipscomb for 24 years compiling 665 wins for the Bison. He is a great man who faced even greater adversity in his life. He is an inspiration to all that he has touched in his life The state of Tennessee and basketball as whole is better because of him. Congratulations to you coach Meyer, one of Tennessee finest.
Tyler Bray claims freshman honors - Tennessee freshman Tyler Bray was honored as SEC freshman of the week after his thrilling performance against the Memphis Tigers. Bray was 19/33 for 325 yards and 5 touchdowns passes. He set the UT record for most passing yards in a half with 308 and touchdown passes with 3. Congrats Tyler, we needed something to cheer about this year as Vols fans. UT faces Ole Miss this weekend in Knoxville. Be sure to Tune in to see how Bray follows up his record setting day from last week.
Editors note: Remember to follow me on Twitter and also on Thenashvillewire.com