Bestselling Sports Nutrition Plant Protein Powders in 2020
NOW Sports Pea Protein Powder,2-Pound
- Brand new look! Packaging may vary, Pure, 24 g Protein
- Informed Sport and Informed Choice
- Mixes Easily, Smooth Texture, Superior Taste
- Kosher, Non-GMO, and made without gluten
- Corn-free, dairy-free, egg-free, nut-free, soy-free, and sugar-free
Vega Sport Protein Powder Chocolate (45 Servings, 4.36 lb) - Plant-Based Vegan Protein Powder, BCAAs, Amino Acid, tart cherry, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Non GMO (Packaging May Vary)
- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN: 30 grams protein including 6g BCAAs and 6g Glutamic Acid from a complete, multi-source blend of premium, plant-based protein made from pea protein, organic pumpkin seed protein, organic sunflower seed protein, and alfalfa protein
- SPORT SPECIFIC INGREDIENTS: Tart Cherry, turmeric extract, and 1 billion CFU probiotics to assist with recovery post-workout in all four delicious flavors: Berry, Chocolate, Mocha, and Vanilla
- SUPERCHARGED CERTIFICATIONS: Gluten-free, Informed Choice certified for sport, Non-GMO Project verified, and certified vegan, with no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- HOW TO USE: Shake or blend Vega Sport Protein post-workout. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light. Tubs of Vega Sport Protein may include an inner vented seal, the holes are characteristic of the inner seal. Tub may contain one silica packet to maintain product freshness. Do not consume the silica packet
- #1 PLANT-BASED PROTEIN POWDER BRAND: Based on sales data, dollar basis, U.S. market
Vega Protein & Greens Chocolate (12 Count, 1.1 oz Packets) - Plant Based Protein Powder, Gluten Free, Non Dairy, Vegan, Non Soy, Non GMO - (Packaging may vary)
- #1 PLANT-BASED PROTEIN POWDER BRAND*
- PLANT-BASED PROTEIN POWDER: 20g vegan protein from a multisource blend of pea protein, brown rice protein, and sacha inchi protein
- GREENS: Including ingredients like organic alfalfa powder, spinach powder, broccoli powder, and organic kale powder
- NO ADDED SUGAR: Vega Protein & Greens is sweetened with stevia, our naturally calorie-free sweetener of choice. We know stevia isn't for everyone, so we also offer our stevia-free Plain Unsweetened (previously Natural) flavor
- EASY TO BLEND OR SHAKE: Add an easy 20g plant-based protein to your day - Vega Protein & Greens can help upgrade your morning smoothie or provide a quick afternoon snack when shaken with water or non-dairy milk
- CERTIFIED: Vega Protein & Greens is non-GMO Project Verified, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and without dairy or soy ingredients
- *Based on sales data, dollar basis, U.S. market
Vega Protein & Greens, Chocolate, 1.79 lb, 25 Servings
- Tubs of Vega Protein & Greens include an inner vented seal, the holes are characteristic of the inner seal
- Add effortless nutrition to your day with real plant-based food ingredients
- 20 grams complete protein from a multisource plant-based blend
- Veggies and greens with ingredients like spinach powder, organic kale powder, and broccoli
- 110-120 calories, 0 grams sugars
- Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free, certified vegan, no artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners
Six Star Pro Nutrition Instant Plant Based Smoothie Protein Powder, Mixed Berry, 0.78 Pounds
- 100% plant based vegan protein shake powder with added greens and is perfect with breakfast, after your workout, or anytime you're looking for a boost of protein
- Contains 15 grams of dairy-free plant based, vegan protein powder per serving featuring pea protein and brown rice protein
- This delicious new vegan protein powder comes packed with a total of 21 vitamins and minerals, additional probiotic cultures, omega-3 fatty acids (from flaxseed) and digestive enzymes!
- Instant Protein Smoothie comes in a delicious mixed berry nutrition shake, just mix with a liquid of your choice!
- Delicious protein you can take (and make) on-the-go. Plus with 0 grams of sugar and only 120 calories, you can feel great about your protein shake everytime!
Purely Inspired Organic Protein Powder, 100% Plant Based Healthy Protein, French Vanilla,1.5 pounds
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING ORGANIC PROTEIN - Featuring 20 grams of plant-based organic protein powder including organic pea protein and organic brown rice
- CONVENIENT, SUPERIOR NUTRITION - This clean and healthy protein contains 7 grams of fiber and only 2 grams of sugar
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY PROTEIN, USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED, NON GMO, GLUTEN-FREE - It's organic protein you can feel good about
- NATURALLY FLAVORED AND SWEETENED - No artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners added - Mix 2 scoops with 8 ounces of water or non-dairy beverage
- AMAZING TASTE AND TEXTURE - Blends easily for a silky smooth texture. Available in chocolate or vanilla flavors for a naturally sweetened, great-tasting shake
Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla Powder, 20 Servings *Packaging May Vary* Certified Vegan, Gluten Free, Organic, Non-GMO, Plant Based Sugar Free Protein Shake with Probiotics & Enzymes
- HIGH PROTEIN: 22 grams of complete, sugar free plant protein from USA-grown peas and 13 RAW organic sprouts
- POST WORKOUT RECOVERY: Help your muscles recover with a clean nutritional shake and get back in the gym faster
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS: This delicious vanilla protein powder includes fat-soluble RAW food created vitamins A, D, E and K
- PROTEIN POWDER WITH PROBIOTICS: Tasty, 110 calorie smooth protein shake with 3 billion CFU probiotics and enzymes for easy digestion
- VEGAN PROTEIN POWDER: Organic, gluten free, vegan, dairy free, soy free, non-GMO whole food protein
NOW Sports Plant Protein Complex, Creamy Vanilla, 2-Pound
- Now Informed Sport and Informed Choice Certified
- A vegan protein blend from pea brown rice hemp and quinoa sources
- Each 1 scoop serving provides 22 grams of protein
- Naturally sweetened with xylitol and better stevia stevia extract
ProMix Nutrition Unflavored Vegan Plant Based Protein Powder, 1 Pounds
- COMPLETE ORGANIC VEGAN PROTEIN: 25G Protein, 0G Fat, only 2G Carbohydrates and 5.3G BCAA to support lean muscle
- 200% DAILY VALUE of B12 PER SERVING: 100% Pure Non-GMO Methyl cobalamin for maximum absorption and safety
- 23% DAILY VALUE of IRON PER SERVING: Naturally occurring from organic pea and organic rice protein, easy on stomach
- UNFLAVORED, UNSWEETENED: Not sweet, low-glycemic, real pea and rice in optimal nutritional blend blend
- GLUTEN-FREE, SOY-FREE, DAIRY-FREE: Third Party Tested for Heavy Metals and Allergens
Vega One All-in-One French Vanilla (10 servings, 0.94 lb) - Plant Based Vegan Protein Powder, Non Dairy, Gluten Free, Non GMO
- Tubs of Vega One includes an inner vented seal, the holes are characteristic of the inner seal
- All-in-one plant-based protein powder made from real, whole food ingredients
- 20g of premium, plant based protein from pea, hemp, SaviSeed, and flax for a complete amino acid profile
- 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals from broccoli, kale, spirulina, strawberries, and more
- 25% daily fiber, 1.5 Grams omega-3s, probiotics, and antioxidants. USDA organic
- Non-Gmo project verified, vegan certified, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and made without dairy or soy ingredients
Mediterranean Diet / Power Foods for Your Thirties and Forties
Optimum nutrition for people in their thirties and forties which will boost energy levels.
In your thirties and forties you are in the prime of your life. You will never have more natural energy - and never need it more. Strengthening your immune system is a priority as you cannot afford the time to be sick.
Essential Mediterranean powerfoods which will help maintain your immune system by providing a good supply of betacarotene and vitamin C, the B vitamins and zinc. Eat apricots, blackcurrants, citrus fruits, broccoli and peppers for betacarotene and vitamin C; sprouted seeds and goat's or sheep's yoghurt for B vitamins, and oats, wheatgerm, almonds, chicken livers, eggs, poultry, game and oily fish like wild salmon, sardines, mackerel and herring for B vitamins and zinc.
Extended periods of stress weakens your immune system. To reduce its effects eat complex carbohydrates, which are calming.
Drink limeflower tea with some honey in it to help you relax.
For heart health, eat high-fibre foods, oily fish and vegetable proteins such as millet, buckwheat and beans. Opt for foods rich in betacarotene and vitamin C, such as cantaloupe melon and dark green leafy vegetables.
Eat plenty of onions and garlic. Use cold-pressed olive oil on salads. Cut down on animal fats, salt refined carbohydrates and alcohol.
Women who suffer from PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome) may help counteract its effects, fight cravings for sugar and chocolate, and instead choose sweet fruits such as grapes and melon, or dried fruit and almonds.
Increase your intake of vitamin B6 from oily fish, wholegrain cereals and bananas. You will need more zinc and magnesium from pumpkin seeds, chickpeas, kidney beans, liver, shellfish and mackerel. Minimise alcohol and caffeine.
Strong bones need calcium and the vitamin D (from sunlight) that is needed for its absorption.
Eat at least three of the following each day for calcium: cabbage, celery, spinach, turnips, dried fruits, seeds, nuts, brown rice, buckwheat, chickpeas, herring, sardines (including the bones), tuna, eggs, low-fat goat's cheese, or goat's / sheep's yoghurt.
Foods For The Thirties And Forties
Almonds: Good source of protein, unsaturated fats, zinc, magnesium, potassium, iron and some B vitamins.
Celery: Good nerve tonic used by herbalists. Its diuretic properties have been known for centuries; eat it to reduce fluid retention around period time.
Cheese: Good source of protein, calcium and phosphorous, as well as vitamin A, B vitamins and some vitamins D and E. Feta, cottage and curd cheese (anari, mizithra, ricotta) are low in fats.
Grapes: Easy to digest, high in natural sugars and vitamin C, grapes provide powerful antioxidant flavonoids - the unique plant chemicals that help protect the body against many diseases.
Melons: Are rich sources of betacarotene.
Sage: A powerful healing and antiseptic herb.
Sardines: Rich in protein, vitamins D and B12, calcium, iron and zinc - every woman's friend.
Sprouted Seeds: A source of protein, B vitamins and minerals that you can grow on your windowsill.