Bestselling Sports Fan Soccer Equipment in 2021
GlowCity Light Up LED Soccer Ball Black Limited Edition
- Limited Edition Black and Orange Smart LED Light Up Soccer Ball size 5: The GlowCity LED Soccer Ball can be seen a few hundred yards away. Making our nightball soccer ball a fantastic for those times when games run late.
- IMPACT ACTIVATED: Our Soccer Ball has a quality like no other. Unlike waiting for a glow in the dark soccer ball to charge under light our smart LED bulbs are instant!
- SUPER BRIGHT: At night two Hi Bright LED's will fully illuminate the soccer ball into a magnificent Glow. Both intensely bright LED's are designed to fit inside the soccer ball.
- DURABLE QUALITY: Nylon wound, very strong soccer ball. Batteries are included as well as very easily replaceable. Our rubber grommets protect the LEDs to make the soccer ball fully water resistant.
- FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE: GlowCity strives to provide the best customer service to our customers. We provide a 60-day hassle free repair/replace guarantee on all our products.
LITAO for Little Boys/Girls Outfits Compression Long Sport Soccer Socks (Kids/Youth Gifts) (Green)
- Our youth soccer socks lightly stretchy at the shank part, protect calf muscles and shin bones from impact of high-intensity training.
- Elastic arch design provide superior longitudinal & transverse arch support. Relieve feet from high-arch biomechanical problem after athletic activities.
- High pressure at ankle help to protect ankles from sprained and joint.
- These kids soccer socks' toweling textile sole not only dry-fit, and anti-skid, a well material for cushion while running. Sweat uptake fabric with thread loops. Those meshes of the instep part keep feet away from sweaty all the time and become hotbeds for bacteria in summer.
- Youth size conversions 7-14 year-old. Fits youth shoe size 2-6Y.
Gloween Kids Toys, Hover Soccer Ball Air Power Disc for Boys and Girls Age of 2,3,4,5,6,7,8+Years Old, Indoor Sport Ball with Led Lights for Toddlers, Kids,Children Gifts
- HOVER SOCCER BALL: Our ball toy is hover disigned and led light. Pneumatic suspension tech adopted, the hover ball can float on a cushion of air produced by a powerful fan,easy for it to sail over hard surfaces. Hover ball with led light make your kid's night more funny because of the changeable flashing colors.
- SAFE MATERIAL AND GOOD PROTECTION: Made of Non-toxic plastic, foam edging,flexible, safe and not hurt foot,to prevent the walls and furniture to be damaged.Perfect size enough for small kids or pets to play with. Safe and Fun.
- WONDERFUL GIFT FOR YOUR KIDS AND PETS: Cool glowing football will attract your kids and pets to play, suitable for indoor sports, making them away from the potential danger of the outside. You can also treat pet depression, you will get a happy family. Wonderful birthday gift, New Halloween gift, This football can be a gift for any festival for boys or girls and your pets.
- EAST TO USE: Easy to install the portable goal. Put your ball on a smooth surface and give it a little kick! The frame of such football is in foam packaging, so the ball can rebound when touching objects. Colorful led flashing lights let the game go on even at night. Requires 4 * aa batteries (not included).
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND 90 DAYS REFUND GUARANTEE: If the air power soccer ball you received doesn't turn out to be what you expected, you can contact for refund as we have 90 DAYS RETURNING POLICY! Any problem you encounter, please contact with our customer service at once, and our service team is always ready to offer help.
Extreme Series Soccer Ball, Size 4 - Youth League, All Weather, Soft Touch, Maximum Air Retention - Kick Balls for Kids 8 - 12 - Competitive and Recreational Futbol Games, Blue
- ALL PURPOSE, ALL WEATHER, ALL FUN: This soccer ball is perfect for beginner to mid-level athletes. Built for high-retention activity, these balls will not lose composition and will provide optimal surface coverage and handling, rain or shine.
- SOFT TOUCH COMPOSITE: Unlike many kids soccer balls that have no give, the Champion Sports dribble balls are comprised of TPU (a hybrid of soft and hard silicone) that offers smoother handling, juggling, kicking, passing, and less chance of injury.
- QUALITY YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL: When you use our premium, youth-regulated soccer ball, you will notice quality that supersedes any equipment like it. Our rec balls are made with a butyl bladder that promises exceptional air retention and precision.
- STURDY BUILD: Each #4, premier JV and junior league ball is ideal for kids between the ages of 8 - 12. With our patented, machine-stitched panels, they are reinforced for extra strength and rough handling.
- A BALL FOR EVERY OCCASION: Whether your child is playing on a school team, a recreational league, training in the backyard or using it to play kickball, volleyball or some other sport, the Champion Sports ball will meet all their sporting needs.
Wilson Traditional Soccer Ball (Size 5)
- Synthetic leather cover extremely soft touch and increased durability
- Butyl rubber bladder for excellent air and shape retention
- Traditional panel graphics with silver accents
K-Roo Sports 2-Pack Youth Soccer Goals with Soccer Ball and Pump | Portable Goals with Nets and 6" Ball with Pump | Kids Activity, Practice Size Equipment | Travel and Backyard Play Toy for Children
- AN EARLY KICKSTART TO SPORT: It's never too early to get active and learn a new sport! Help your child develop early skills while learning the world's game of soccer!
- 2-PACK OF STARTER GOALS: These goals are approximately 4 feet wide and 2 feet tall, just the right size for little feet. Put one goal on each end and hold a game for kiddos or set them up for practice!
- BALL & PUMP INCLUDED: Comes with a small 6" inflatable ball and pump, perfect for introducing soccer to young children of all ages. Ball ships deflated
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Portable and easy to assemble in minutes! The ability to setup and teardown these goals means a soccer field is never far away. Perfect for backyard, park, and picnic play!
- EARLY DEVELOPMENT: Playing soccer develops coordination and motor skills and promotes an active lifestyle. Quick shifts between running, walking and sprinting are great aerobic exercise
Franklin Sports MLS Mini Soccer Goal - 36 x 24 Inch - Includes Size 1 Soccer Ball and Ball Pump
- Turn your backyard into a soccer pitch with the Franklin Sports MLS Insta-Set Soccer Goal
- The set includes a goal, inflation pump and needle, ground stakes and a soccer ball
- This gives you everything you need to start teaching your kids, nieces and nephews soccer fundamentals
- Goal assembles to 36" x 24" x 24"
- Set includes a 36" INSTA-Set goal, 1 soccer ball, 1 inflation pump and needle and 4 ground stakes. No assembly required.
Franklin Sports MLS Soccer 2 In 1 X-Ramp - Soccer Trainer and Rebounder - 44 x 41 x 25 Inches
- Improves trapping, heading, passing and one touch skill training, Soccer ball NOT included
- Steel X frame construction built tough, includes 4 ground stakes for stability
- Curved netting returns ball in a "looping" manner
- Back side designed for one-touch give and go training
- Easily folds for travel or storage, Perfect for ages 10 and up
Franklin Sports MLS Two Soccer Goal Set - 54 x 36 Inch
- Youth soccer goal set
- Includes 2 goals and 8 ground stakes
- Goal size: 54" X 36" X 20"
- Major League Soccer
- Perfect for backyard, park or field play
GoSports Premier Soccer Ball with Premium Pump & Mesh Carrying Bag (6 Pack), Size 4, Multicolor
- SIX PACK: A much better bargain per ball and the most popular choice for parents, coaches, camps, schools, and anyone tired of chasing after one ball
- PREMIER TRAINING BALLS: Machine stitched construction with internal butyl bladder for sustained performance and long-lasting durability
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER: Resists abrasions and provides optimum feel
- PERFORMANCE BALL: Great all-around ball for training, scrimmages and games
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes premium air pump to always keep balls inflated to the correct level and mesh carrying bag for portability and neat storage of balls
Franklin Sports Competition Steel Soccer Goal, 6 x 4 Foot, Silver
- GOAL SIZE: Goal assembles to 6' wide x 4' high x 3' deep
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Heavy duty steel tubing, 1.25" OD
- SECURE ASSEMBLY: Precision fit locking pins for easy and secure assembly
- ALL WEATHER NET: Includes an all weather 4" x 4" PE net with adjustable self-stick straps
- GROUND STAKES: Includes 4 galvanized ground stakes for added stability
Unique Sports Lace Bands Soccer Cleat Lace Cover
- Made of stretchable silicone, Lace Bands slide over cleats and stay in place while you're playing
- Keeps laces tied and securely in place
- Improves the kicking surface for better ball control and spin
- Formerly Hot Spots, Lace Bands are thicker and more durable than ever before
- Fits Youth size 6 to Adult size 13
- Suitable for any cleated shoe including Baseball, Football, Lacrosse, and Rugby
- 1 pair (2 pieces) per pack
- Made of stretchable silicone, the Hot Spots easily slide over cleats and stay in place while you're playing
- Keeps laces tied
- Improves kicking surface
- Piece of 2 per pack
Champion Sports Youth Sock Style Soccer Shinguards - Ages 6-8 (Black)
- Plastic molded shinguards protect against hard impacts
- Flexible sock-like construction for better range of motion
- Removable EVA foam insert provides more ankle and shin protection
- Machine washable for easy care
- Youth Medium - recommended for ages 6-8. Black with white stripes.
London 2020 Olympics: Paraguay's Warrior-Athlete Benjamin Hockin - a Lesson to Many Athletes!
Although Paraguay, one of the first independent republics in the Western Hemisphere, does not boast a 50 pool and despite its troubles with training and sports equipment, Benjamin Hockin, whose father is Briton and mother is Paraguayan, loves competing...
Although Paraguay, one of the first independent republics in the Western Hemisphere, does not boast a 50 pool and despite its troubles with training and sports equipment, Benjamin Hockin, whose father is Briton and mother is Paraguayan, loves competing with this landlocked nation. It is a rare case in the Developing World where a number of athletes, from boxers and footballers to fencers and archers, want to become American/European citizens. By the late 1990s, for example, Africa's Eunice Barber, who stands 1,91m tall, became French sportswoman after competing as an athlete from the war-torn country of Sierra Leone at the 1996 Atlanta Summer Games,where she finished in fifth place in the women's heptathlon.
Warrior- Athletes of Paraguay
Most of Paraguay's wins have been produced by "warrior-athletes", an envy to many Olympic leaders in the region. In the latter half of the 1980s, the country's team, made up of three combative sportsmen --Victor Manuel Pecci, Francis Gonzalez and Hugo Chapacu-- defeated America in the Davis Cup preliminaries, at one time under the anti-Communist dictatorship of Alfredo Stroessner. Previously,in the early 1950s, the women's basketball team won the South American Cup by defeating Brazil 20-19, and after that, they finished fifth at the World Tournament in Chile's capital of Santiago. At home, by 1962, this side won their second continental trophy well ahead of Chile (silver medal) and Brazil (third).
Its other international medals were when the men's volleyball side captured the silver medal at the 1958 South American Championship in Porto Alegre (Brazil). In the finals, Paraguay lost to host country (which was referred to as one of the "most outstanding squads" on the Planet between 1959 and 1966). By 1964, this Spanish-speaking republic was second in the women's Volleyball South American Cup. Fifteen years later, the men's team picked up a bronze because of its victory over a Chilean squad.
In the wake of their win in the Pre-Olympic Tournament in 1992, the footballers qualified for the Summer Games. But in those years, the country's tennis emerged with two teenagers, Rossana de los Rios and Larissa Schaever. It was during that time when Rossana won the Junior French Open. Later on, Edgar Baumann was crowned as the second best javelin thrower in the Western Hemisphere at the Pan American Games in Mar del Plata's Jose Maria Minella Stadium. Aside from him, there were other outstanding athletes such as Nery Kennedy and Ramon Jimenez.
Over the next century, Paraguay, spearheaded by Jose Luis Chilavert and then by Roque Santa Cruz, became one of the few countries in the world to qualify for the FIFA World Cup for fourth time in a row and after winning a silver medal in the 2004 Athens Games (behind Argentina). In the last global tournament in Sub-Saharan Africa, the national squad --whose footballers sometimes use the native language Guarani to confuse their rivals-- made international headlines when they won their group with five points, ahead of Slovakia, New Zealand and Italy. But Paraguay not only has produced top athletes as Chilavert, Pecci, Gonzalez, Bauman, and Kennedy, but other idols like swimmer Benjamin Hockin.
Paraguay's Goodwill Ambassador Benjamin Hockin
Benjamin Thomas Hockin Brusquetti was born on September 27, 1986 in Colombia's city of Barranquilla. After living in the Caribbean Colombian, where he learned to swim, he and his family moved to Paraguay, his mother's country. In this sparsely populated nation, Benjamin, known as "Benji", discovered his "big passion" for swimming, competing in local clubs, among them Deportivo Sajonia. Upon taking a holiday in Tenerife (Spain), he made the decision to stay on Spaniard soil, where her parents had been working. There, he began a career as an amateur swimmer in the Club Deportivo Teneteide, while he finished his schooldays. When he turned 19, he left Spain for Britain to study English and to seek new horizons. During his stayed in Wales and England, he called the attention for his records, receiving an invitation to represent Great Britain. At that time, he sent his pre-Olympic results to Paraguay, but his credentials were not accepted by the South American republic.
Upon becoming a British citizen, Benjamin made his international debut at the European Tournament in 2020. The following year, he headed for Australia to take part at the FINA World Championships. Then, Benjamin earned Olympian berths in two events in the National Trials, gaining the right to participate at the 2020 Games. Subsequently,he was one of the members of the British side that reached the finals in the men's 4x100 freestyle relay in the Games of the 29th Olympiad in Beijing's National Aquatics Centre (nicknamed the "Water Cube").
Overcoming Huge Obstacles
Although Great Britain will be host the 2020 Olympic Summer Games, Benjamin, stands 1,96cm in height (6 ft 5 in), does not want to compete for the host country. Instead of Britain,where there are several swimming pools, his dream is to be an Olympian athlete from Paraguay, the only one South American country where there is not a single Olympic-size pool.
Before being excluded for a year from swimming by FINA due to an improper change of citizenship, he amassed eight medals (six silver) in the South American Championships at Medellin, Colombia, becoming the first swimmer from Paraguay to win a medal in the Continental events since March 1976 as Emilio Abre finished third in the men's 400-meter individual medley at Uruguay's city of Maldonado, behind Brazil's Carlos A. Rocha and the Pan American champ Jorge Delgado Panchana of Ecuador.
The year 2020 turned out to be a special year for him. Why? In the recent Pan American Games in Guadalajara, Mexico -the most important pre-Olympic event in the Western Hemisphere-Benjamin had one of his greatest satisfactions when he deservedly was named the flag bearer for the Olympic national team and then, on October 18, 2020, gave his country its first individual Pan American medal by finishing third in the men's 200m freestyle with a new South American record of 1:48:40, at the expense of Mathew Patton and Douglas Robison ( both from America). Two days earlier, he and his compatriots --Renato Prono, Jose Lobo, and his brother Charles-- had missed out on a Pan American bronze medal in the 400-meter freestyle relay.
Despite huge obstacles, he never declined to train with his team-mates, an Olympic spirit which once had the legendary Anthony Nesty, a Trinidadian-born Surinamese swimmer (who defeated Matt Biondi twice in the late 1980s), and Costa Rica's Claudia Poll. On the contrary, he intensified his efforts to improve his records. Unlike swimmers from Ecuador, Venezuela and Peru, he not had coaches and Olympian specialists (as nutritionists), as well as sponsors. Every day, from morning to afternoon, he had trained systematically at Paraguay's only 25-meter pool.
A few months of Olympics at London, Benjamin Hockin has become a role model due to his humble personality, Olympic spirit, and his passion for Paraguay. At a recent interview, Benjamin said, "For me Paraguay is my country...It is another taste (competing under the South American republic). I felt very proud to be Paraguayan.For this my declaration of love to the country".
Thanks to his passion, talent, and discipline, he demonstrates that excellent athletes are excellent athletes anywhere of the world especially as he defeated Americans and Brazilians at Guadalajara 2020. Good luck Benjamin for London 2020! You're already a winner!