Bestselling Sports Fan Pencils in 2020
(48) Sports Pencils ~ 4 Dozen Sports Pencils ~ Birthday Party Favors/Team Prize/Coach/Teacher/Easter Basket Filler/HolidaysGoody Bags/Football Soccer Basketball Baseball/ 48 New
- 48 All Sports Pencils
- Each dozen in polybag with printed header
- Great Birthday Party Favor/Sports Themed Party/Team Gifts/Coach Prize/Teacher Classroom/Holiday/Doctor's Office
- Each Pencil is 7.5'' ~ Chocking Hazard NOT for Children under 3
- Attention sports fans! These pencils feature a colorful recreational theme
Wooden Sports Pencils With Ball Eraser (12 Pack)
- Give each sports fan one of these fun pencils at your next party!
- Whether the best sport is baseball, football, soccer or basketball, let your guests decide as they pick the sports ball of their choice.
- Each 7 1/2" wooden pencil comes with a colorful wrapped design.
- Pencils have #2 lead.
- 12 Pack.
MLB New York Mets Desk Caddy
- These functional desk caddies hold business cards, pens, highlighters and other desktop items
- Made with the same craftsmanship as our Authentic Mini helmets
- A great fit on anyone's desk
- Helmet in team colors
- Features team logo
- mini helmet design
- holds pencils, pens, scissors and business cards
- a perfect fit on anyone's desk
Sports Stickers, Pencil and Erasers Set - Play Kreative TM (SPORT BALL)
- Includes 12 Sets. Each Set packed individually.
- Each set includes Stickers, Erasers and pencil
- A spectacular Sports stationery prize for sports theme events - kids will love it
- Recommended for Ages 5+
Chase Fans Cute Toddler Backpack Baby Plush Small School Shoulder Bag (Duck)
- Random send a loveliness Small pillow Keychain
- Super cute animal backpack school bag, with lovely duck,rabbit,
- Size: Height 23xLength 20xWidth 9cm ( 9x 7.9x 3.5 inches) , The small backpack maxi weight capacity is about 11 lb. Please pay attention to product size before buy them.
- Suitable for baby, kids between 1-3 years old.Enough space for children's things, like toys, foods, fruits,small books,pencil bags and other stationery etc.
- super soft plush material,Note: Monkey backpack materials:Canvas, Monkey toy: Plush. Size:9x 10x 3.3 inches //////////////// Bear backpack Shell fabric: Nylon Size: 20*12*26cm/7.8*4.7*10in. Weight: 0.2kg/0.4lb.
CaseHQ iPhone 7 Plus Case, iPhone 8 Plus Case,Crystal Clear Shock Absorption Bumper Slim Fit,Heavy Duty Protection TPU Cover Case for Apple iPhone 7 Plus (2016)/iPhone 8 Plus (2017) -ClearBlack
- Compatible with iPhone 7 Plus and iPhone 8 Plus [5.5inch], NOT for iPhone 7/8 4.7 inch,This Clear Case perfectly fits your iphone 7 Plus/8 Plus with exact-fit, Classy looking, Protective Case not very heavy. Precise cutouts give you full access to ports, and sensitive button covers allow responsive presses While featuring raised bezel to lift screen and camera off flat surface
- Ultra clear hybrid case : Clear TPU case is thin and lightweight for flexible durability. Clear View design of your iPhone 7/8 Plus to preserve the natural, naked look
- Shock Absorption TPU Bumper Cushion : Corner bumpers protection for drops. Soft TPU materials offer maximum protection from bumps and hard-hits for the back and sides of your iPhone 7 plus & iPhone 8 plus
- Scratch resistant: This cover case for iphone 7/8 plus is more endure scratches and scuff marks more than a regular case. Longer life and cleaner look for your iPhone 7 plus or iPhone 8 plus.
- Corner & Camera Protection: 4 Raised Point Rear Guard on each corner Protect the device from more series drops; Camera cutout is deep to protect camera from scratches and keep the flash fully functional
DIY Wooden Office Basketball Stand Pen Holder Desk Organizer Office Accessories Pencil Holder Table Decoration Sport For Basketball Fans
2011 Justin Bieber 2.0 #107 Justin helps promote the Pencils - NM-MT
Rikki Knight Baseball on Fire Design Neoprene Pencil Case (pc1074)
- measures 8" X 3.875"
- Neoprene fabric with Zipper
- 1-sided image
Pencil case made from Soccer ball - FREE SHIPPING, football pen pouch reclaimed player players coach coaches athletes ball game games lovers lover upcycled sport different smart person products
Photoshop Tutorial: Isolating Fuzzy or Wavy Hair
There are many techinques to isolate hair. This is by far the best one I've come across.
Almost anything can be isolated in photoshop so that it can be placed in almost any environment.Ã¯Â¿Â½ There are many ways to do this, such as using the selection tools or the pen tool.Ã¯Â¿Â½ However, when it comes to such things as hair, it becomes extremely difficult to preserve the natural feel and look.Ã¯Â¿Â½ There are many ways to do this, but I have found that this technique created the best results.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Using this technique will alow anyone to confidently isolate portraits of people with wavy or fuzzy hair.
This technique however requires that the background be a solid color.Ã¯Â¿Â½ It is possible to do it with a multi colored background, but it becomes more tricky and difficult.Ã¯Â¿Â½ For sake or length and simplicity, I will only cover what to do with a solid colored background.
Step 1.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Channels
Look at the Channels tab and look for the the channel with the most amount of contrast and texture.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Once you find the channel you want, duplicate it.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Using the "levels" or "curves" adjustment, adjust the channel so that there is a high level of contrast.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Don't push it too far or else you will lose a lot of the fine detail.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Push it enough so that the white is truly white and the darker blacks are truly black.
Step 2.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Color
After that is done (There should still be detail visible on the face, etc.), select out the parts of the portrait you want to keep minus the hair and color it black.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Then color the face black with a soft edge brush, this will create a nice transitition between the hair and the face.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Once that is done, change the brush type from "normal" to "overlay", decrease the opacity and gently go over the hair, slowly making it darker and darker.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Try and get it to near black as possible.
Step 3.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Selection
Once that is completed, click on the top most channel.Ã¯Â¿Â½ It will either be called RGB or CMYK depending on which setting you are working on.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Then hit Ctrl+Alt 4 (PC) or Cmnd + Option 4 (Mac).Ã¯Â¿Â½ You should press 5 instead of 4 if you are working in CMYK.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Once, it is selected, return back to the layers palette.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Double click the background layer to unlock it.Ã¯Â¿Â½ After that, click on the "Add Mask Layer" icon to create a layer mask.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Go to Image, then Adjustments, then Invert, to invert the selection and presto!Ã¯Â¿Â½ The person is isolated with their wavy or fuzzy hair.
Step 4.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Finishing Touches
Zoom in on the hair and inspect it.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Clear away any unwanted or unnatural looking strands of hair by adding or removing from the mask layer.Ã¯Â¿Â½Ã¯Â¿Â½ And, because all this is done using a mask, the original image is preserved!
To make the hair look a little more natural, duplicated the layer with the mask and put a gaussian blur of about 0.5 and place it underneath the original layer.Ã¯Â¿Â½ Placing the background image between these two layers and setting the layer setting to "multiply" will also help in making the hair look more natural.