Bestselling Sports Fan Clothing in 2020
NBA Portland Trail Blazers Men's Property Of Short Sleeve Crew Neck Synthetic Tee, Medium, Charcoal Heather
- Team logo and wordmark Screen-print on front
- Short sleeve crew neck tee
- Majestic evolution cool base
- Screen print decoration
- Machine wash, for easy care
Outerstuff NCAA Youth Boys 8-20 Michigan 3Piece Tee Set, L(14-16), Assorted
- Officially licensed by the NCAA
- Team, heather grey and alternate color tees
- Team name on all three
Franklin Sports NFL New Orleans Saints Team Fan Face Mask
- Mask is made of flexible PVC material with an elastic band for a comfortable, secure fit
- Extra wide mouth and eye openings to maintain visibility and comfort
- Comes in styles for all 32 NFL teams
- Easy, comfortable alternative to face paint
- One size fits all
- New Orleans Saints team logo and colors
- PVC mask with elastic headband
- National Football League Licensed Product
- Show your team spirit
Franklin Sports NFL Minnesota Vikings Deluxe Youth Uniform Set, Medium
- SET INCLUDES NFL team helmet jersey pants chinstrap and iron on numbers #0-9 that are perfect for customization
- KIDS CAN SHOW THEIR TEAM PRIDE by rocking their favorite NFL team's jersey and helmet when they take the field!
- PERFECT FOR KIDS PLAY TIME whether it's for football gameday or dressing up for a Halloween costume party
- WARNING: Helmet must not be used as protective equipment in football or any other sport
- SIZE: Youth Small recommended for ages 4-6 Waist 19-22" Chest 20-24" Height 42-47" ; Youth Medium recommended for ages 7-9; Waist 22-25" Chest 25-29" Height 48 -54" ; Youth Large recommended for ages 10-12; Waist 25-28" Chest 30-34" Height 54-60"
For Bare Feet NCAA Marquee Sleep Soft Socks-One Size Fits Most-Virginia Tech Hokies
- Officially Licensed NCAA Product
- 99% Super-Soft Polyester Cloud Yarn/1% Spandex
- 1 Pair. One Size Fits Most Adults
- Support your favorite University during Gametime or Bedtime with these Fuzzy Sleep Soft Socks
- Mashine Washable
Colosseum Men's VF Poly Fleece 1/4 Zip Pullover-Virginia Tech Hokies-Maroon-Medium
- Look stylish while supporting your team with this lightweight Poly Fleece 1/4 zip pullover from Colosseum.
- Officially Licensed NCAA Product
- Worn for Casual Wear, Training & for all Sports: Baseball Football, Softball, Golf, Tennis, Track, Soccer, Running etc.
- Perfect for rooting for your favorite university at the football stadium or basketball tournament, BBQ or family get together.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIAL: The long sleeve pullover shirt for men is made with 100% polyester. Its fabrication is both a quality shell with soft Fleece interior, yet durable enough for your workouts. Right Sleeve Zip-Pocket provides secure storage for keys or small valuables.
Elite Fan Shop TCU Horned Frogs Tshirt Black - L
- TCU Horned Frogs Mens Apparel Soft Material
- 100% cotton tshirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Soft material and unique graphics
- Officially Licensed Go Horned Frogs!
adidas MLS D.C. United Adult Men MLS SP17 Fan Wear Tonal Camo Structured Adjustable Cap,OSFM,black
- 97% polyester/3% spandex flat visor flex cap
- Cool & dry crown
- Sublimated tonal Camo pattern on crown & visor
- By adidas, the official outfitter of the MLS
Elite Fan Shop UCLA Bruins Performance Tshirt Blue - XL
- UCLA Bruins Mens Apparel Soft Material
- Lightweight micropique fabric moves with you for total comfort
- Signature Moisture Transport System wicks sweat to keep you cool, dry, and light
- Anti-odor technology prevents growth of odor-causing microbes to keep this shirt fresher, longer
- Officially Licensed Go Bruins!
NFL New England Patriots Light Up Knit Hat
- Soft, Comfortable Hat Features L.E.D lights to Stand Out in the Crowd!
- Decorated with Your Favorite Team Colored Logo
- Lights are Controlled with an on-off Switch Tucked into the Back of the Cuff, Requires Two CR2 Batteries which are Included
- Officially Licensed
- Makes an Ideal Gift for Family and Friends!
Elite Fan Shop NCAA Men's Miami Hurricanes Hoodie Sweatshirt Dark Heather Arch Miami Hurricanes Dark Heather Medium
- Miami Hurricanes Men's apparel fleece Hoodie - 50% Cotton, 50% polyester. Perfect fleece Hoodie for game day tailgates or cruising the town supporting your Hurricanes
- High quality and comfortable fleece Hoodie - perfect for any Miami Hurricanes fan
- This Miami Hurricanes fleece Hoodie has a high quality screen printed Hurricanes team name and Icon logo that will never go out of style
- Comfortable traditional fit that runs true to size - see sizing chart to find the perfect fit
- Officially licensed. Each Miami Hurricanes fleece Hoodie is officially licensed by both the school and licensing Agency, so you can represent your Hurricanes knowing you are wearing the real thing! Its all about the U
New World Graphics NCAA Alabama State Hornets Faux Pocket Short Sleeve, Medium, Gold
- Printed in the USA
- Officially licensed collegiate Apparel
- Unique, original graphics for true fans
- Unisex sizing, machine washable
- Left chest and full back imprint
New England Patriots Wordmark Basic Flannel Shirt Double Extra Large
- 100% officially licensed by KLEW
- Great flannel for all season long
- The perfect item for any true fan
Funniest Sports Moments of 2020
A few moments that left sports fans laughing over the past year.
I'll start off with the Tiger Woods fiasco. Well, it started out sounding funny. Now it's spiraled into a big mess that I don't want to hear about, let alone talk about.
Umpiring in baseball's 2020 postseason was comical, but probably only if you're a Yankees fan. Not that I am implying that umpires are giving the Yankees calls. I'm implying that most umpires simply are too blind, stubborn, or a combination of both to make the right calls. Umpires don't seem as interested in making sure the right call was made as they do not looking bad on television. And when watching these games at a sports bar, all anyone could do is laugh at the fact that the men in blue didn't appear to be watching the same game as everyone else.
Other great baseball news was the fact that Manny Ramirez was trying to get pregnant. He was suspended 50 games for what reportedly was a female fertility drug. Manny being Mommy?
On the lighter side, sometimes the funniest moments come in coach press conferences. While Jim Mora is no longer around to ask about the Playoffs or tell us his team played like "diddley poo," Mike Leach of Texas Tech gave sports fans the greatest press conference of the year. Apparently Texas Tech players have "fat little girlfriends." You can watch the press conference here.
Another college coach has been crazy for a long time, and he displayed it for all to see again this year. South Florida's Jim Leavitt came out bloodied from a halftime headbutt with a helmeted player. This is not the first time Leavitt has done this, but at least USF won the game. Of course, keeping with the trend of humor turning into disappointment, reports recently surfaced that Leavitt grabbed one of his players by the throat and struck him in that same halftime tirade. Although this claim has been denied by Leavitt and the player (and his father and high school coach who were used as sources in the story), it still dims the humor in the insanity that is Jim Leavitt.
And finally, the moment that makes me break out in uproarious laughter every time I visualize it. As the University of Florida gets clobbered by Alabama in the SEC Championship game, Tim Tebow cries like a little schoolgirl. A Heisman Trophy, two National Championships and a slew of records apparently weren't enough for Tim. Don't worry, some team will waste a way-too-high draft pick on you Timmy, and you'll make millions to sit on a bench somewhere.
OK, I'll be flat honest, 2020 was a pretty dull year for sports in the humor department. The Yankees won, the Steelers won, Jimmie Johnson won, the Lakers won. It was more like the year of redundancy.