Bestselling Sports Fan Baseball Bats in 2020
Baseball Bat Wall Mount for Horizontal Display - Solid Maple w/Felt Liner and Hidden Screws Handmade in USA (Black)
Franklin Sports MLB Oversized Foam Baseball Bat and Ball (Colors May Vary)
- 24" oversized soft rubber foam barrel with blow molded inner core
- Includes foam ball
- Soft foam bat grip
- Perfect for the beginner player
- Great for teaching hand and eye coordination
SKLZ Impact Balls - Heavy-Duty, long lasting limited flight training balls.
- INSTANT FEEDBACK. Get a better analysis of your player's engagement with the ball as you get instant feedback when the bat and ball connect. Give hitters the tools to fine-tune their swing and control their power
- PRACTICALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE. Designed with proprietary pop-back material, these practice baseballs won't crack or shatter. These are made to withstand thousands of hits, lasting season after season
- LIMITED FLIGHT DESIGN. Heavier than standard practice balls, the SKLZ Impact Practice Baseballs provide a more authentic feel. Get a more realistic flight when hitting and pitching. Practice in a limited space with minimal retrieval
- IMPROVE CONFIDENCE AT BAT. Give your player the tools they need before stepping up to the plate. The SKLZ Impact Baseballs are the perfect tool for warms ups when you don't have access to batting cages or a batting screen for protection
- INVEST IN YOUR SKILLS. It doesn't matter if you're coaching a team, or working with your all-star child, the proper equipment will make life easier. SKLZ is committed preparing your athlete to be better at their sport
Franklin Sports MLB Baseball Pop A Pitch - Includes 25 Inch Collapsible Plastic Bat and 3 Plastic Baseballs
- Auto ball feeder for multiple swing action practice
- Assembles in seconds
- Durable ABS plastic construction
- Includes: 25" collapsible telescopic plastic bat and 3 AERO-STRIKE plastic baseballs
- Great fun for some of the youngest members of your family
Franklin Sports MLB Kids Jumbo Baseball Bat – Plastic (colors may vary)
Champion Sports Bat Caddy
- EASY BAT TRANSPORT: Use the Champion Sports Bat Caddy as the ultimate baseball bat transport bag; load up your squad's prized baseball bats in one bag where they're kept safe and ready to hit homers
- HIGH CAPACITY: Carry your own personal stash of baseball bats or enough equipment for the whole team; our bag holds up to 12 bats so you'll have the right slugger nearby for training and games
- EASY TO FOLD: Each of the 12 sleeves is large enough to hold each bat yet compact enough to allow you to easily fold the bag into one bundle that's easy to carry from the bus to the dugout and back
- CLIPS TO FENCE: Once you're at the field, unroll the bat caddy and hang it on the fence close by thanks to the 3 included integrated metal clips, each fastened with strong buckles and straps
- HEAVY DUTY: Built with heavy duty nylon reinforced with mesh backing, this bag is a must have diamond staple for baseball and softball recreational leagues, parks, and baseball complexes everywhere
OnDisplay Deluxe Wall Mounted/Tabletop UV-Protected Baseball Bat Display Case
- 38.25" x 5.5" x 5"
- Handcrafted using premium ultra clear acrylic
- Luxurious UV-protected display case
- Holds baseball bats up to 36" in length
- Sliding Removable top
Better Display Cases Baseball Bat Display Vertical Wall Mount Clear Acrylic Standard Size Bracket (A052)
- HIGH QUALITY 1/4" thick crystal clear, durable high clarity acrylic
- ONE STURDY BRACKET to allow wall hanging (screws ARE included)
- SIZE of BRACKET: Back piece is 4.875" long by 1.75" tall. The front piece that the handle sits in is 3" wide by 2" deep. Inside diameter of the bracket 1 and 5/8". The narrowest part in the opening that a bat handle would have to fit through is 1 and 1/4".
- VERTICAL DISPLAY showing full length of collectible baseball bat
- COLLECTIBLE DISPLAY for autographed baseball bats
Franklin Sports MLB 33.5-Inch Pro Style Plastic Bat and Ball Set (Colors May Vary)
- Pro style bat with rubber grip
- Plastic 70mm baseball
- Bat is 33.5" in length
- Perfect for ages 6 and up
- Great for backyard play
Franklin Sports MLB Black Bat Tape - 10 Yards
- 360" x 1" black sport tape
- Ideal for baseball/softball bats and sport rackets
- Cotton Blend
- Made in the USA
Jesus and a Baseball Cap
It has often been said by evangelicals that one of the failings of the Catholic Church is that they rely so heavily on tradition instead of on the Bible. I recently saw a video that reminded me that evangelicals are just as guilty of this.
It has often been said by evangelicals that one of the failings of the Catholic Church is that they rely so heavily on tradition instead of on the Bible. I recently saw a video that reminded me that evangelicals are just as guilty of this, often in ways we don't even realize. The video was on the website I Am Second, which hosts videos of people basically telling stories of how Jesus has worked in their lives.
In the video, Richard Ellis, pastor of the multi-ethnic Reunion Church in downtown Dallas, tells of how he was speaking at a church when he saw a truck driver friend of his come in. The man was wearing a T-shirt, shorts, and a hat. When Ellis introduced the man to the congregation and invited him down, he recounts how a woman in the third row told the man to remove his hat because he was in the house of the Lord. Richard Ellis then told the woman (and the whole congregation) that part of what is wrong with our churches today is that without knowing anything about this man, or where he's coming from, or what's going on in his life, all we care about is his hat.
At first, most would not consider the woman's comment out of order. There are standards we expect in our churches, and we figure that people who don't meet them aren't going to fit in. Which means we need to change our expectations while keeping the Gospel message the same. Whether it's a baseball cap or the color of a person's skin or 15 facial piercings, we need to remove the myriad little obstacles we erect (sometimes unintentionally and sometimes not) that can keep people from coming to Jesus.
Sadly, this is not a new phenomenon. Even in the first days of the Christian church the issue existed:
"For if a man wearing a gold ring and fine clothing comes into your assembly, and a poor man in shabby clothing also comes in, and if you pay attention to the one who wears the fine clothing and say, 'You sit here in a good place,' while you say to the poor man, 'You stand over there,' or, 'Sit down at my feet,' have you not then made distinctions among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts? Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?" (James 2:2-5 ESV)
The biggest difference between then and now is that the leaders of the Church, from James to Peter to Paul, forcefully addressed and condemned this behavior. Today we seem perfectly happy spending Sunday mornings surrounded by people who are exactly like us in nearly every way, all the while wondering why we're not reaching the world with the Gospel.
There is a story told about a preacher in California in the 1960s that also fits this topic well. The deacons had installed new baby-blue carpet in the foyer of the church, but there were a large number of young "hippies" who began attending, often not wearing shoes. The deacons complained to the pastor that something had to be done about these people tracking dirt over the new carpet. The pastor left the room where they were meeting, and after he hadn't returned for a while, the deacons went to look for him. They found him in the foyer on his hands and knees, ripping up the new carpet with his bare hands. He simply looked up at them and said: "I don't care about this carpet, but I do care about those kids."
This is an important lesson for all of us. There was never supposed to be a "white church" and a "black church," a "rich church" and a "poor church," a"traditional church" and a "hippie church;" there is only The Church. It is made up of all kinds of people, and the sooner we act like it, the better. Because if we don't like being around people who are different than us here on earth, we're surely going to hate Heaven.