Bestselling Sporting Optics Accessories in 2020
UUQ C4-12X50 Rifle Scope Dual Illuminated Reticle W/ Red Laser and Holographic Dot Sight (12 Month Warranty)
Duduma Polarized Sports Sunglasses for Men Women Baseball Running Cycling Fishing Driving Golf Softball Hiking Sunglasses Unbreakable Frame Du645(White Frame with Blue Lens)
Monocular Telescopes, 12x50 Dual Focus Waterproof Spotting Scopes, Low Night Vision with Phone Clip and Tripod for Cell Phone-for Bird Watching, Hunting, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor, Surveillance
- High Powerful Monocular --- Full 12 x magnification and 50mm object lens diameter to see a clear and bright image. Large Field of View (430 ft1,000Yds )
- Low Night Vision --- Large BAK-4 Prism and Fully Multi-Coated Lens elements for Light reflection and minimal distortion, better image brightness, contrast and quality
- Easy to use --- Adjust New Larger One-Hand Focus Wheel easily and make it the most user friendly nature monocular. Adjustable eye cups can be easily and rapidly twisted up and down for optimal viewing with or without glasses.
- Sleek and Solid --- Rubber finish for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip, durable.
- Perfect Accessories --- Extendable stable tripod and phone clip that help you to get a HD image or video easily. Enjoy your monocular more perfectly.
Torege Polarized Sports Sunglasses for Men Women Cycling Running Driving TR033(Sliver&Black tips&Blue lens)
Bushnell AR Optics, FFP Illuminated BTR-1 BDC Riflescope with Target Turrets and Throw Down PCL, Matte Black, 1-4x/24mm
Smith Optics Unisex Adult Holt Snow Sports Helmet - Matte Black Large (59-63CM)
- Bombshell Construction
- AirEvac Ventilation and Self-Adjusting Lifestyle Fit System
- Airflow Climate Control and 14 Vents
- All-Season Use, Bombshell Ear Pads, Removable Goggle Lock and All-Season Use
- Skullcandy Audio Systems Available
Bushnell AR Optics, Drop Zone BDC Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets and Side Parallax, Matte Black, 3-9x/40mm
Vortex Optics Hunter 1-inch Riflescope Rings - Medium Height (0.87 in)
TRUGLO Home Defense Fiber Optic Front Sight 12-20Ga Green
- Designed for PLAIN BARREL SHOTGUNS
- EASY INSTALLATION; Extremely low profile
- ULTRA-TOUGH CONSTRUCTION
- Fiber diameter is .078"
- UNIVERSAL FIT-fits 12-gauge shotguns without rib
Pinty Rifle Scope 3-9x32EG Rangefinder Illuminated Reflex Sight 4 Reticle Red&Green Green Dot Laser Sight with 14 Slots 1” High Riser Mount
Franklin Sports Blackhawk Portable Soccer Goal - X-Large - 9 x 5 Foot
- Assembles to 9' wide x 5'6" high providing a traditional wide rectangular opening
- Durable yet flexible, goal bounces back to original shape after taking direct strike
- Wide optic yellow frame with black netting provides an excellent contrasting visualization that outlines the goals wide target area
- 4 Peg hooks help secure the goal to ground to support high intensity training and play
- Lightweight construction sets up and packs up quickly
Vortex Optics Binocular Tripod Adapter
- Will you be glassing or watching wildlife for long hours? Simply use the Vortex tripod adapter to lift the weight of binoculars off your arms and onto the steady support of a tripod.
- Using a rock-steady tripod mount will allow you to spot small details you'd otherwise miss.
- Quick and easy attachment.
- 1/4-inch threading at the top attaches to any tripod-adaptable binoculars.
- 1/4-inch x 20 standard threading on the base fits directly onto most any tripod and car window mounts.
AT3 LEOS Red Dot Sight with Integrated Laser & Riser - 2 MOA Red Dot Scope with Flip Up Lens Caps
- Crisp 2 MOA Red Dot & Brilliant Red Laser with W/E Adjustment. 50K Hour Max Battery Life
- Riser Mount Housing, Flip Up Lens Caps, & Tool-free Windage & Elevation Adjustments
- Durable, Waterproof 6061 Aluminum Housing - Lifetime AT3 Warranty
- Ideal for home defense, tactical & law enforcement, hunting, plinking, competitive shooting, or any shooting scenario where magnification is not required.
- For use on sporting & hunting rifles, shotguns, air rifles, & any other weapon with a picatinny or weaver mounting rail.
Operations Managers must make decisions that can be broken into 3 categories-strategic decisions (long term), tactical decisions (intermediate-term), and operational planning and control decisions (short-term).
Of all the control charts and performance matrices, a Pareto chart is deemed very effective in that it analyzes potential process problems by sorting the attributable factors from highest to lowest percentage of some sum total (Control Charts). It is very useful when trying to determine which criteria are most relevant to the process variation, or when trying to find what are the largest challenges to overcome when rectifying negative process variation. For example, a hospital may use a Pareto chart to identity the reason for a high mortality rate among its patients, or in the instances that patients are not receiving their medications on time or at all.
Attribute control charts have the advantage of allowing for quick summaries of various aspects of the quality of a process, that is, the manager may simply classify parts of the process as acceptable or unacceptable, based on various quality criteria. Thus, attribute charts sometimes bypass the need for expensive, precise devices and time-consuming measurement procedures. Also, this type of chart tends to be more easily understood by managers unfamiliar with quality control procedures; therefore, it may provide more persuasive evidence of quality problems to management. Operations Managers must be very analytical and decisive in determining which input resources are best for the final output product/service.
Operations Managers must make decisions that can be broken into 3 categories-strategic decisions (long term), tactical decisions (intermediate-term), and operational planning and control decisions (short-term) (Moore 135). Strategic decisions are usually the decisions the company will have to live with for an extended period of time. Issues such as where do we establish the business, or the location of new organizational subsidiaries (Lopez, Blum, and Barnes 364). Tactical decisions focus on the human and capital resources of the organization and how they are to be distributed in the midst of the strategic decisions (Lopez, Blum, and Barnes 366). Examples of tactical decisions would be determining how many employees are needed to efficiently run the organization, and which types of materials are needed to effectively produce the most valuable product. Operational planning and control decisions are more focused on what is happening in the here-and-now. This level of operational management decisions addresses issues such as what issues do we work on today, or what projects will be managed this week and what is the best way to manage such projects.