Bestselling Specialty Laundry Machines in 2020
KUPPET Purple Electric Mini Portable Compact 8-9lbs Capacity Washing Machine Washer Spin Dryer Laundry
COSTWAY Mini Washing Machine Small Portable Compact Laundry Counter Top Washer 5.5lbs Capacity Single Tub, Energy and Space Saving with Spin Cycle Basket (Blue)
New MTN-G Compact Portable Washing Machine Laundry Washer Electric Dryer Dorm Apartment
Giantex Portable Mini Compact Twin Tub Washing Machine 17.6lbs Washer Spain Spinner Portable Washing Machine, Blue+ White
Giantex Portable Compact Full-Automatic Laundry 1.6 Cu. ft. Washing Machine Washer/Spinner W/Drain Pump
Best Choice Products Portable Compact Twin Tub Laundry Machine & Spin Cycle w/Hose, 13lbs Capacity - White/Blue
The Laundry POD, White
- Washing Device
- Measures 14.45 by 14.02 by 13.55
- Easy to use spinning, washing and draining system, clean clothes in less than 10 minutes
- All you need is to fill about 6 liters of water and 1.5 teaspoon of laundry detergent
- Portable for Camping, College, Boating, RVing, Apartments and more
Dulcii Mini Ultrasonic Vibration Washing Machine, Multi-functional Mini Portable Ultrasound Laundry Machine Perfect for Cleaning Clothes, Fruit, Jewelry, Glasses
Ball Clothes Washer Deluxe - Portable Clothes Washing Machine - Handheld - Manual - the Mobile Hand Powered Laundry Solution - New Ergonomic Comfort Grip Handle
- Emergency Prep, Disasters, Power Outages, Equipment Failure How will you keep your clothes clean when life throws a curve ball. The Breathing Mobile Washer is designed to use as little water as possible. Helping you conserve precious drinking water during contamination or when the luxury of electricity isn't present.
- Supplement to normal washing. Ever wash a soiled cloth diaper or a grease/chemical covered shop rag in the washing machine. No thanks. Breathing Mobile Washer is perfect for those items you would rather not stick in the electric washing machine. Perfect for pre wash and helping with tough stains, delicate items, as well as large or bulky items (comforters/blankets, sleeping bags, rugs) or even single items you don't have time to run through an electric wash cycle.
- Cost Savings. Less water, no electricity, less detergent. Let us help you save time and money spent at the laundromat. Not to mention, the highest quality product at the best value of all manual washing machines on the market to date.
- Outdoor Enthusiasts. Camping, backpacking, boating/yachting, RVing, trekking. Or maybe you're just making a trip cross country. Our clothes always manage to pick up a funky odor or stain. The Breathing Mobile Washer provides the means to stay clean without worrying about hauling around bulky equipment with its lightweight portable design, or worrying about what kind of mess you're leaving behind afterwards.
- Green Enthusiasts, ecological, and environmentally conscious. Never have to worry about the impact you're leaving behind. Little to no carbon footprint, conserve water, ability to use natural detergents that don't make their way back to our water supply, non-electric, and cruelty-free production.
Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer
Woolite Delicates Hypoallergenic Liquid Laundry Detergent, 16 fl oz Bottle, Hand & Machine Wash (Pack of 3)
- Hypoallergenic formula that is gentle on skin, hands and clothes.
- Keeps the clothes you love looking like new even after 30 washes
- Does not cause fading, shrinking or stretching, even on fabrics such as wool, silk, cashmere, cotton, satin and polyester.
- Suitable for handwash, regular machine or HE washers.
- Contains no bleach, phosphates or enzymes which can be harsh on your clothes.
Avalon Bay Ecowash Portable Hand Cranked Manual Clothes Non-Electric Washing Machine, Counter Top Washer for Camping, Apartments, RV’s, or Delicates
Pyle Upgraded Version Portable Washer - Top Loader Portable Laundry, Mini Washing Machine, Quiet Washer, Rotary Controller, 110V - For Compact Laundry, 4.5 Lbs. Capacity, Translucent Tubs
- EASY TO USE: The portable washer features a convenient top loading system. Simply insert detergent and water into the portable washer dryer combo. A power cord and drain hose are included
- ROTARY CONTROLS: The portable washer machine features rotary controls for wash timer, a quiet motor and a water efficient design
- COMPACT & HIGH POWER: The portable clothes washer has a high-powered 180-watt motor, wash load capacity of 4.5 lbs., water tank capacity of 19 liters. Watch your clothes get clean with a translucent tub container window
- NO INSTALLATION: The portable washer machine makes it easy to start using it right out of the box. The best portable washer does not require any special parts or plumbing
- IDEAL FOR SMALL LOADS: A portable washer is perfect for quick loads of essentials, such as underwear, socks, towels, T-shirts and tank tops
Washing Machine Problems?
Many washing machine problems are easy to repair. The following problems are common in washing machines of every make and model, and these washing machine problems can often be fixed without spending a dime.
It's common knowledge that before working on a washing machine or any other electric appliance, the appliance must be unplugged. People sometimes think a small repair doesn't warrant unplugging a washing machine or other small appliance, but no matter how small the repairs, always unplug a washing machine or any other electrical appliance before working on it. Unplugging a washing machine or other electrical appliance only takes a second, and that second may be the difference between life and death by electrocution.
Tips for Buying Parts to Repair a Broken Washing Machine
Before taking apart your broken washing machine, consider where you'll buy washer parts if you discover you need them. Avoid buying washer parts from a washing machine repair company. Washing machine repair companies buy washing machine parts from wholesale appliance parts dealers, and the prices of the parts are marked up considerably. Search for wholesale appliance parts dealers, and call around or compare online stores for the best price. Take the time to shop where the washing machine service companies buy their parts, and you're sure to save a considerable amount of money in the process.
Spinning or Agitating Problems
If your agitator stops spinning or agitating, don't panic. Many washing machine problems involving the agitator are easy to fix. The washing machine drive belt makes the agitator turn, and a loose drive belt can cause a number agitator problems. To check the drive belt you'll have to remove the back access panel of the washing machine. Locate the drive belt, and press in on it. A drive belt that moves more than 3/4 of an inch will need to be tightened. If the belt has cracks, tears, or appears worn it will need to be changed.
Tightening the drive belt of a washing machine is easy. All you need to do is loosen the mounting nut upon the motor, and ease the motor along the mounting rail until the belt tension tightens sufficiently. Tighten the mounting nut, put the access panel back on, and your washing machine should be ready for a load of dirty clothes.
Leaking Washing Machine
If you find your washing machine has sprung a leak, if the hose is the source of the problem it's easy to fix. Keep an eye on the washing machine while it's filling, and pay careful attention to the hoses. If the inlet hoses aren't leaking, keep an eye on the drain hose while the washing machine is spinning. The hose may simply be loose and require tightening.
Snags or Rips in Material
If you're finding mysterious snags or rips in items washed in your washing machine, your washing machine tub or agitator may be to blame. Many newer washing machine tubs are made of plastic and won't rust, but older models sometimes begin rusting around the holes and become rough. Checking for rough spots on the interior of a washing machine tub is easy. Simply put an old nylon stocking over your hand, and go over the tub. If there's a rough spot snagging your clothes during the washing process, you'll find it with the stocking. If you locate a rough spot inside the washing machine, you can easily sand it down with fine textured sandpaper.
Replacing the Agitator
If your agitator is obviously cracked or damaged it should be replaced as soon as possible. A cracked or damaged agitator will ruin clothing and other laundry. Don't let the thought of changing the agitator of your washing machine intimidate you. Changing a broken agitator is easier than you might think. If your washing machine is equipt with a softener dispenser on top of the agitator, remove the dispenser, and unscrew the cap beneath it. Most people don't realize the agitator of their washing machine has a removable cap. After removing the cap, just lift the agitator up and out. If the agitator is stubborn and won't come out, partially fill the washing machine tub with hot water to loosen any soap or other debris that might be holding it down. If hot water doesn't work, tap the agitator gently with a rubber mallet to loosen it. Remove the broken agitator and replace it with a new one.
Washing Machine Won't Fill
If you turn on your washing machine and discover it never filled with water, chances are there is a clogged filter screen in either the hot or cold inlet hose. Simply turn off the hot and cold water faucets, and unscrew the hoses. Examine the filter screens and clean them if they're dirty. Also make sure the hoses aren't pinched and cutting off the water supply to the washing machine.
Clothes are Too Wet After Spin Cycle
Clothes that seem to be too wet after spinning may be caused by a kink or clog in the drainage hose. Examine the drainage hose for any noticeable problems, and clean out the drainage hose with a long-handled bottle brush if necessary. Long-handled bottle brushes of various sizes and lengths are available in the aquatic section of most pet stores or discount stores that sell pet supplies. The brushes designed for cleaning aquarium tubing also work well for cleaning out hoses and such. If the problem is caused by a kink in the drainage hose, try to work out the kink. If the kink has hardened and appears to be a permanent problem, the drainage hose will require replacement so your washing machine is able to drain completely and properly.