Bestselling Specialty Film Cameras in 2020
PowMax PLDH114 CDFE 2.7" LCD HD Digital Camera Mini Camcorder Video Camera
GRINDCANDY Spice And Herb Grinder - Laser Etched Film Camera Design - Manual Oak Pepper Grinder
- MADE OF OAKWOOD AND ALUMINIUM- We showcase the beauty of oakwood by using it for the exterior and also use aluminum for the interior to ensure the durability of this manual spice/herb grinder.
- PRECISION LASER ENGRAVED FILM CAMERA DESIGN- Our wooden grinders have been meticulously etched with precision laser cut technology to showcase the film camera desgin.
- EASY TO USE MANUAL GRINDING FOR BETTER CONTROL- This manual wooden herb grinder is very easy to use and to control. Place dried herbs or spices inside then put the two pieces together and manually grind by twisting.
- 2 ROWS OF DIAMOND SHAPED TEETH - The two rows of diamond-shaped teeth in our herb spice grinder makes grinding more precise, fast and even. It ensures that all the spices and herbs are ground and don't just accumulate in one spot.
- GREAT GIFT OR ADDITION TO YOUR OWN KITCHEN- Bring out the chef in you or in the recipient of this herb and spice grinder. This can also be a nice decor for your kitchen.
VViViD Colorful Transparent Vinyl Car Window Tinting 30" x 60" 2 Roll Pack (Yellow)
Sharan SW-35 DIY Make and Shoot Panoramic Pinhole 35mm Film Camera Kit
- innovative light tight clamshell design
- made of super tough 1 mm black cardstock
- plastic spools advance and rewind the film
- assembles in 1-2 hours, no cutting, glue or tools required
- produces professional results from all types of 35mm film
Energizer EL1CR2BP Lithium Photo Battery
- Holds power for up to 10 years in storage
- Reliable performance for your camera
- Best for everyday electronics
- Long-life 3-volt CR2 lithium battery
- Designed for use in photographic devices
- Also for use in calculators, memory backup, pocket pagers, watches
- Delivers endurance and reliability in high- and low-temperature operations
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
The Shark and the Albatross: Travels with a Camera to the Ends of the Earth
The Properties of Camera Lenses
Cosmetic Facial Surgery - E-Book
Fuji Natura 1600 135-36
- 35mm film
- 36 exposures
- ISO: 1600
- 1 roll
3 Rolls of Premium Professional Grade Gaffer Tape 3 Pack - 2 Inch X 50 Yards - Fluorescent / Neon Yellow Color - 3 Rolls per Case
- Backing: Matte-Finish Vinyl Coated Cloth
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Total Thickness: 11.5 mils
- Adhesion to Steel: 50 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 42 lb/in
Cricut Standard Grip Mat, 12"x24", 2 Mats
- Works with the Cricut Explore machine, Cricut Expression machine, and Cricut Expression 2 machine
- Includes two 12" x 24" Standard Grip adhesive cutting mats
- To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on the mats: Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Embossed Cardstock, Iron-on and Vinyl
- Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust
- Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images
Hunters Specialties i-KAM XTREME VGA Video Eyewear, Flat Black
- Capture Your Adventure Incorporates an advanced mobile VGA video recorder into a lightweight pair of glasses
- Hand-free recording of your favorite activities
- 1-button operation, and audio microphone captures all sound
- 4GB built-in memory and accepts up to 32GB Micro SD card for additional memory
- Fully charged battery provides 2.5-3 hours of recording
Shurtape CP743 Premium Grade Professional Arts and Entertainment - Industrial Photo Masking Tape - 2 Inch X 60 Yards - Matte Black Color - 3 Rolls per order
- Backing: Matte-Finish Impregnated paper
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Total Thickness: 7 mils
- Adhesion to Steel: 43 oz/in
- Tensile Strength: 23 lb/in
Festival De Cannes 2020: Quotes from Independent Film Makers Dreaming Big
The Festival De Cannes, often referred to as the Cannes Film Festival is the premiere world festival for movies, some of which are independent. Large movie studio films, independent films, A-listers, parties throughout the night.
Quotes from independent film makers on Cannes and what it means to them.
Vincent De Paul, actor/producer
"Cannes is so exciting I'm not sure if it's the beautiful beaches that draw me or the cinema each year, I love going. This year, I'm a co-producer of 3 films being sold, "Silver Case" by Christian Filippella, "I Want to Get Married" by Billy Clift and "Walk a Mile in My Pradas" by Joey Sylvester. A lot of people have expectations about what they want to accomplish and I go to support emerging filmmakers."
Christian Filippella, director, held a world screening preview of their film Silver Case last year.
"Cannes means glamour, cult and classic films, new discoveries, great parties and people. Cannes is the non plus ultra of cinema... I have been in Cannes several times. Last year we had the world screening preview of a rough cut of our last film Silver Case and we had a great time. It was also the first time for my company Satyricon Pictures at the film market. This year we will be present again to secure distribution for the film in some countries around the world. The movie is doing great and winning several awards. After premiering at the Rome International Film Festival, we entered many other great festivals like Fort Lauderdale International where we won the Independent Spirit Award and the Merit Award. The film also played at the Fantafestival which qualifies for the MÃ©liÃ¨s d'Or. We will also be working on securing finance for our next projects which include the sequel to "Silver Case" and three new films: "Couch Surfing", "The Marathoner" and "The Scourge of God."
Winnie Tong, filmmaker, Chinese Takeout Films has a short screening at the Cannes Film Festival. It is part of the top 12 films that came out of the 48 hour film project. They are working on a 24 hour film race while in Cannes.
"To us, it's not only a chance to screen a short film in front the international film community, but also to learn from some of the most passionate filmmakers in cinematic art. We are all absolutely thrilled to be at the most prestigious film festival in the world."
Timothy Hahn, Chinese Takeout Films
"Cannes, the MarchÃ© du film, and the Short Film Corner mean an opportunity to screen our short in front of the international film community. We're excited to be a small part of one of the most important film festivals in the world, and look forward to being inspired by and networking with filmmakers from around the world."
Sulinh Lafontaine, actress/host/producer/stylist
"...first time with festival accepted film. I do believe it's my 6th (time in attendance)? But Festival De Cannes is about filmmakers, stories, personal or not, the energy, the passion. Parties are everywhere. Great story tellers are not. My purpose for pretty much every festival is to see films. Meet the folks behind it. Because as you know. That may be your only chance to see and meet them. It is hands down the most respected and best indie festival in the world. The sunsets are so shabby either. And open air cinema under a blanket of stars!! How FABULOUS is that!!! This is what I live and breathe for as an actress/filmmaker. Love it all. The art of real cinema is still there in Cannes. True."
"Motion picture festivals are gateways into the psyche of next generation storytellers. Without them, there would be no campfire."