Bestselling Spa Travel Guides in 2020
Lonely Planet Cancun, Cozumel & the Yucatan (Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet
Luxurious Chiang Mai: The 5 star travel guide to hotels, dining, spa and sightseeing in Chiang Mai
Fodor's Germany (Full-color Travel Guide Book 28)
Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok (Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet Pocket Bali (Travel Guide)
Fodor's Florence & Tuscany: with Assisi and the Best of Umbria (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Fodor s
Fodor's Napa & Sonoma (Full-color Travel Guide Book 2)
Fodor's Bahamas (Full-color Travel Guide)
Ordinate Spa 30 bottle Essential Oil Sturdy Storage and Travel Case - Black with Red Zipper (Medium, Black with Red Zipper)
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call (Travel Guide Book 17)
Virtual Walks - Hong Kong for indoor walking, treadmill and cycling workouts
- Tracks repeat automatically - play one continuously or use the Play All function.
- Recorded using cinema high definition video cameras and professional Gyro stabilized equipment.
- Three different Virtual Walks to choose from.
- Ideal for use with Treadmills, Ellipticals, Stair Steppers and Exercise Bikes.
- All tracks accompanied by natural sounds recorded on location.
Fodor's Thailand: with Myanmar (Burma), Cambodia & Laos (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Fodors Travel Pubns
Liquid Motion Bubbler for Sensory Play, Fidget Toy, Children Activity, Desk Top, Assorted Colors (Single Bubbler)
- The descending bubbles have a soothing and mesmerizing effect that will keep kids entertained for hours. Gravity will guide the colored droplets travel down at slow motion pace. These sensory toys can help improve visual tracking skills.
- Its slow and rhythmic drops have a very appeasing effect and actually help kids with sensory or hyperactivity issues. Makes perfect autism sensory toys to sooth and remain focused.
- Endless hours of calming entertainment. Great as therapy toys and even stress relief toys. Never runs out of energy. Just flip over and start again.
- This liquid timer makes the perfect fidget toys, office desk toys and even as classroom rewards. Like a stress ball used for hands, these are perfect as adhd toys for gentle visual stimulation. This adhd timer adipose stress toy has two bright colored drops that rain down slowly when flipped, almost like a lava lamp or hourglass sand timer, making them fun children activities kids toys.
- Bubbler measures 2" wide x 5.75" inches in length. This listing is for 1 bubbler per order. Each bubbler contains two colors inside. Yours will be selected at random from our in-stock supply.
Visiting Birmingham, Alabama, with iPhone Travel Apps
Discovering what to do and where to eat in Birmingham, Alabama, with iPhone travel apps "Birmingham Travel Guides", "Birmingham Sights" and "Local Picks by TripAdvisor". Which one is best?
"Birmingham Travel Guides, v4.1", Seller: FidesReef ($0.99)
This travel app is an offline guide not dependent on an Internet connection which means, travelers can use it while the iPhone is in airplane mode. It contains basic information including getting to Birmingham, the city's history including how it earned "The Magic City" name, and role during the Civil Rights era. Dozens of restaurants are listed under the "Eat" category with favorites including Irondale CafÃ© (inspiration for the Whistle Stop CafÃ© in the novel, Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop CafÃ©) and Dreamland BBQ however, listings are inconsistent. Addresses and phone numbers are included but some entries lack descriptions.
There are a dozen Birmingham must-see sights listed such as the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute and Vulcan Park. Unfortunately, some listings do not include descriptions. Entertainment, getting around, places to stay, shopping and where to drink are also found in this app. The "Birmingham Travel Guides" iPhone app would be more useful if each business and sight listed linked either to its Web site or a GPS-enabled map. Overall, the app is useful for the first-time Birmingham visitor.
"Birmingham Sights, v1.2", Seller: Arctic Gerbil ($0.99)
This travel app takes a different approach from "Birmingham Travel Guides". It requires an Internet connection and lists attractions and other points of interest based on the user's location. Addresses and telephone numbers are included but they lack descriptions. It connects with Google maps enabling users to utilize the iPhone's GPS capabilities for directions to find a specific point of interest. The "Birmingham Sights" iPhone app also includes an area map pinpointing all listed sights. This app is useful for users already familiar with Birmingham's sights and for users on the go seeking attractions near their current location.
"Local Picks by TripAdvisor", Seller: TripAdvisor LLC (Free)
This foodie iPhone travel app uses GPS positioning to determine the user's location and locates 50 closest restaurants. Just like the TripAdvisor Web site, listings include user generated ratings, average price, cuisine, address, telephone number and restaurant's Web site. Traveler reviews can easily be accessed with a hyperlink to the restaurant's TripAdvisor listing. Unfortunately, listings omit hours of operation. Several of Birmingham's top-ranked restaurants are closed Sundays and Mondays and including hours of operation would enhance the visitor experience.
The Best iPhone Travel Apps for Birmingham, Alabama?
At publication time, there are limited iPhone Birmingham, Ala., travel apps available. While "Birmingham Travel Guides" and "Birmingham Sights" are not stellar, for $0.99 each they are worth downloading. "Local Picks by TripAdvisor" is excellent for pointing dining hot spots, hidden gems, and culinary superstars. This free app is worthy of every traveler's iPhone and can be used across the globe. All of these travel apps are available through the iTunes App Store.