Bestselling Soldering Parts & Accessories in 2021
Lisle 55000 Wire Holder Assembly
- Offers an extra pair of hands when soldering
- Flexible design allows different ways to attach and hold wire
- Clips and base are magnetic and can be attached to any ferrous surface
- Magnetic arms are detachable and can be moved and used without the base
- Base is also hex shaped and can fit in a vise when needed
Parts Express 6 Piece Soldering Tool Accessory Kit Heat Sink Tweezers
Soldering Iron Kit, Elongdi Adjustable Temperature Full Set 60W 110V Electric Welding Soldering Iron with 6x Tips, Desoldering Pump, 2x Anti-static Tweezers, Tin Wire Tube, Stand and 6x Aid Tools
Partsam 1 Set Soldering Iron Desoldering Pump Sucker Pencil Gun DIY Repair Tool Kit Welding Accessory
- 1 Set Soldering Tool: Solder Iron, Desoldering Pump, Soldering Tin
- Application: DIY Repair Works
- High Quality! 1 Year Warranty!
Dremel 2000-01 Versa Tip Precision Butane Soldering Torch
BTSHOW Soldering Pad/Mat Silicone Heat Resistant Mat 954°F Soldering Materials Electronics Mat for Heat Gun,Soldering Iron,Soldering Station,Electronics Repair 12.8" x 8.1"
Performance Tool 1485 Soldering Iron,
- 120 volts ideal for small jobs
- Includes rest to use when tool is hot
- Country of origin: China
SOAIY Full Set 60W Adjustable Temperature ON/OFF Switch Welding Soldering Iron Kit with Tips Cleaner Sponge, 5 Soldering Tips, Anti-static Tweezers,
- ON/OFF Switch - With a switch ON/OFF on the soldering iron , no need to unplug the outlet , just need to turn it off by switch if you temporary don't want to use .Saving energy and keeping your welding safe with switch on/ off.
- Excellent product experience - With a cleaning sponge, easy to remove the extra solder after you use it .Cleaner and efficient. 2 Anti-static Tweezers will aloow you to remove small parts. 1 storage case will help keep the total kit organized and safe. The user manual will tell you how to change the soldering tips and how to use the soldering iron correctly
- Better Heat Dissipation - Upgraded PCBA with better Heat Chip helps it get heat faster and dissipates heat more quickly. The solder tip with four ventilation holes has better heat dissipation than others.
- Comfortable and Protection Material Handle - The silicon handle with anti-skid design. The material can reduce the temperature of the handle, and avoid hot plastic melting.
- [What YOU GET]- Adjustable temperature soldering iron with ON/OFF switch,Solder wire, Solder sucker, 5 Extra soldering iron tips,2 Anti-static Tweezers, Stand with Cleaning Sponge, Tool carry case & 1 Year Warranty with Friendly After Sale Customer Service. Please Contact Seller First by E-mail If Your Product Get Any Problem. Thanks :)
550 ° F Insulation Silicone Soldering Heat Mat, GDSHOW Non-skid Work Pad with 9.84 Inches Scale Ruler Come with Spaces for Holding Small Parts 14 x 10 x 0.2 Inches Black
Kaisi Helping Hands Station with Magnifying Glass Lead-Free 0.3mm Solder Wire Soldering Tip Cleaner Soft Brass Ball Wire, Solder Accessory 3 in 1 Kit for Electronics Soldering, Craft Projects, Hobby
- [Helping hands with magnifying glass] - Heavy duty cast iron base, 360-degree rotatable 2X magnifier, arms capable of withstanding high pressures and joints, 2 crocodile clamps can adjust and rotated and 1 soldering stand
- [Soldering tip cleaner] - Solder tip cleaning wire holder use for cleaning solder tip, no water required and doesn't cause premature wear of soldering iron tips, there won't have tin residual outside the container, improve your working efficiency
- [Tin lead 0.3mm solder wire] - Pollution-free 60/40 0.3mm soldering super pure tin rosin core solder wire, have antioxidant for a long time and good weldability, environmental protection
- [Wide application] - The perfect combination makes it easier for you to work. It use for repair precision electronic devices, circuit board interface board, soldering, gluing, positioning, fastening, and assembly, jewelry crafting and model production etc.
- [Worth to own it] - Kaisi welding accessories 3 in 1 kit combines the most popular instruments in maintenance. And provide 30 days no reason to refund, 1-years warranty policy
ETEPON Raspberry Pi Screen 7 Inch HDMI Monitor TFT Display 1024 x 600 for Raspberry Pi 3 2 Model B+ 3B 2B B+ A+ A EP007
Copper Solder TIP W-NUT 8200
- One tip per packSoldering Tip with Nuts for older Model GunsFor Models: 8200N
Weller WSB25WB 25-Watt Short Barrel Woodburning Kit
- The item is Weller WSB25WB 25-Watt Short Barrel Woodburning Kit
- Used for Handtools & Tool Organizers, Roofing and Siding
- The product is manufactured in China
- This high quality mini iron consists of 9 wood burning tips, an embossing tip, a hot knife, and a stand
- Features stainless steel barrel and heat & impact resistant handle
- The featherweight iron with pencil handle develops 900 degrees F
- Ideal for wood burning, hobbies and crafts
- Includes complete project book
Choosing a Soldering Iron: Consider Wattage, Temperature and Iron's Tip
When choosing a soldering iron, there are three main factors to consider: wattage, temperature and the tip of the soldering iron.
Most soldering irons have the ability to use interchangeable tips meaning that you can usually switch out the tip and use the proper tip for the job that you are doing.
When it comes to temperature, there are three basic temperature designs used by most soldering irons. The first type of soldering iron has no temperature control. You just plug it in and it is ready to go. These types of soldering irons are usually the least expensive and are typically adequate for most standard household soldering jobs.
Next are temperature controlled soldering irons. These soldering irons are more expensive than the basic models and offer built in temperature control. This helps to make sure that the tip of the iron maintains its temperature.
Finally, the most expensive type of soldering iron is a soldering station. Soldering stations usually consists of a complete bench top control unit where you can plug in a special soldering iron which is designed to work with the station. Soldering stations usually offer digital temperature readouts, the ability to adjust the temperature delivered by the soldering iron, and several other features. Soldering stations are usually best if you do a lot of soldering or if you need a soldering iron for professional use.
Most soldering irons are electric which means that they have a cord to provide power. One disadvantage to electric soldering irons is that they are limited by the length of the cord. If you need to solder a project that is not movable and is far away from an electrical outlet you will need to run an extension cord. An alternative is to use a cordless rechargeable soldering iron which allows you to access more places without being limited by a cord. These soldering irons are ideal for precision work.
The final consideration when purchasing a soldering iron is the wattage. Most soldering irons have a power rating of between approximately 15-25 watts. The higher the wattage the more power the soldering iron has. Higher wattage soldering irons are better for tackling heavy duty jobs than lower wattage soldering irons. A higher wattage soldering iron does not provide more heat, but instead has more power in reserve meaning that it can heat for longer.
As with any purchase it is a good idea to shop around before buying a soldering iron to make sure that you're getting the best soldering iron for your money. Don't forget to check online auctions where you can often find great deals.