Bestselling Solar & Wind Power Parts & Accessories in 2020
Solar Charger, Dostyle 8000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank External Backup Battery Pack 3 USB Ports Solar Phone charger with 21 LED light for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy & other Android Smart Devices
- Secure Material and 8000mAh High Capacity: Portable Solar Charger is made of eco-friendly ABS material, built-in 8000mAh battery, It' s enough to full charger your iPhone about 4,5 times, and there are 5 pilot lamps indicate the status of power bank timely.
- 21 Pcs Super Bright LED light: The solar power bank built in 21 LED light can be as a flashlight, It's very convenience for you to camping, hiking or other outdoor activities, illuminate your ahead excellent, you just need to long press the power button about 2-3s to turn on.
- Built with 3 High Output USB Ports: Power with 5V 1A, 5V 2A, 5V 2A outputs are available for most digital devices, allowing you safe to charge for 3 electronic devices simultaneously, such as iPhone, iPad, tablets or any other 5V USB-charged devices. Especially, it's very convenience and practical for traveler that it can automatic smart identification to solar charge.
- Friendly Reminder: Solar battery charger with solar panel can recharge via outlet or solar, But the solar feature just can be regarded as "an emergency back-up", rather than the main power source, Subjected to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, it's a little difficult to produce the high-power via the sunlight, So it's better to charged with the DC adapters (NOT included) via the outlet, and then charged via the sunlight once needed.
- Come with free hook: Convenience for you to hang it on your backpack for camping,hiking, road trips, or such, handy to carry and charge by solar.
GO POWER 30' EXPANSION CABLE ACCESSORY FOR THE PORTABLE SOLAR KITS
- You can extend the distance of the kit from your battery by using the extra 30' of cable to increase
- Park in the Shade - Charge your batteries in the Sun!
- 12 Volt systems
15" Replacement Prop for Pacific Sky Power's Small Wind Turbine Generator - High Efficiency Power Production
AOSHIKE 15A Solar Charge Controller Solar Panel Charge Regulator Switching Controller with Universal USB Port LCD Display 12V/24V
- Operating voltage: 12V / 24V can be automatically identified
- LCD Display
- Mutiple electric protection: over-current and short-circuit protection, inverse connection protection, low voltage and overcharge protection
- Good Heat Dissipation: low heat production
- Easy to use: Comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial etc
Spartan Power 4500 Watt Transfer Switch by Dual Power Controller Great for Solar & Wind SP-TS4500PLUS can be Used Worldwide
Link Solar Weatherproof ABS Solar Double Cable Entry Gland for All Cable Types 2mm² to 6mm² for Solar Project on Rv, Campervan, Boat
Signstek MC3 MC4 Solar Crimping Tools for 2.5-6.0mm² Solar Panel PV Cable
BougeRV 20 Feet 10AWG Solar Extension Cable with MC4 Female and Male Connector Solar Panel Adaptor Kit Tool (20FT Red + 20FT Black)
- One pair ( 1 piece black + 1 piece red ) 20 Feet 10AWG Solar Extension Cable. Made with copper
- Extends and locks built-in cables.
- Two cables with MC4 connecters at one end connecting to solar panel and bare on the other end connecting to solar charge controller.
- The wiring is weatherproof and designed to withstand extreme heat and cold.
- Solar panel cable is typically sold in 14, 12 and 10 AWG sizes. The solar panel cable offered in this listing is 10 AWG which is the largest diameter of the three. Using large diameter cable minimizes power loss in your solar panel system.
Solar Charger, Winn-tech Solar Power Bank Phone Charger 15000mAh Portable Charger with 2 Fast Charging USB 6 LED Light Solar Panel Battery Pack with Leather Case for all Smartphone Tablet
ALLPOWERS 80W Foldable Solar Panel SunPower Solar Charger with iSolar Technology for Laptop, Tablet, ipad,Smartphone, iPhone, Samsung, Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo Notebooks, Laptops and More
- 3-in-One: Dual USB port(5V/2.8A per port) with iSolar Technology for charging your 5V powered gadgets, and 18V DC output(18V/4A) for charging your laptop or 12V car battery; No additional battery needed for charging external devices, 100% green energy
- High Efficiency: 80W SunPower solar cell is made from US, up to 23.5% efficiency, providing endless joice for laptop and other battery under sun
- Slim and Powerful: 1/3 lighter than the same power of solar slicon. The total power increased by 1/3 in compare with the same solar panel size
- Simple Style: eyeholes enable easy attachment to backpacks while travling; Portable and frame design in folded fit for outdoor and indoor use, no space occupy
- Package Contents: ALLPOWERS 80W Foldable Solar Charger, 10 laptop connectors(please refer to the the picture), DC cable, USB cables, carabiners, cigarette lighter plug, clip line, instruction manual and friendly customer service
Black and Red 30' Bulk Solar Cable #10 AWG with Tough1000V XLPE Type Insulation
- Convenient 2 pack one black and one Red Easy to Use
- Black and Red Solar Cable 30' Each
- Compatible with MC-4 Connectors
- UL Listed 4703
- #10 AWG 1000 VDC Solar Cable Black and Red Bulk cable set
BougeRV 22PCS MC4 Solar Panel Cable Connectors 22 Pairs MC4 Male/Female
BigBlue Solar Battery Charger 10000mAh IPX4 Waterproof Dual USB Ports Emergency Solar Powered Charger with 6 LED Light Fast Charging for Cellphone Tablet and More Devices (Blue)
- High Capacity: 10000mAh Solar Power Batteries Can Charge Your Phones For Several Times
- Thoughtful Protection: This Solar Charger is Surrounded by Silicone to Provide Better Protection During Outdoor Activities, Hiking, Camping, Travelling
- Faster Charging Speed: Two 2.1A Output Ports Can Charge Faster, Built-in Intelligent Chip Will Control the Current in a Sate Range
- Two Input Methods: Both Solar and Wall Charger is Available for Charging in the battery charger
- Suggested Method of Use: Charge the Inner Battery When is 0% through USB and Use the Solar Charge Only for a Constant Refill of the Power
Why Are We Here: The Search for Purpose
Why were the planets created? Why is Earth the only planet in our solar system that has life? Why was I created?
"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life:
The longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the
suffering of mankind."
Throughout time the question has been asked, "Why are we (I'm) here?" And throughout my life, I have heard this same enquire from several individuals, from the innocence of a two year old. To the guilty on death row, as well as myself. "Why!"
Why were the planets created? Why is Earth the only planet in our solar system that has life? Why was I created? I suppose that everyone at some point in their life has wondered? This is usually, in times of heartache or some traumatic experience.
There are many possible educated, scientific and hypothetical answers to this often asked question. I guess to begin to form your own answer. You must first decide on how we were created. The two main beliefs are: God created us in his own image or. The: Big Bang Theory. If God created us, He obviously did so for a purpose. If we came to be through some type of particle explosion, is there a purpose? I personal would like to believe we were put here for a purpose.
Longing for love; The opening quote pretty much sums up my life to this point. I believe everyone wants to be loved. Even those who will not admit it and insist that they do not need anyone! In all of my committed relationships (well at least I was committed). I have always made it known that I am there for that person in everyway. Through "our" ups and downs, in sync or at odds with one another, you know "The long haul?" and willing to do whatever is in my power. Even without them having to ask, to make it known! In hopes that my actions will be reciprocated upon! Which in-turn will supply us with the foundation to give and receive the "love" that is essential in our personal, intimate and sexual relationships. As well as society on a whole. But sadly enough all of my "committed" relationships have ended in betrayal of my trust. Which I regret to say, that after each episode has manifested issues of trust for me. This affects each new attempt at creating something genuine. An ex once told me. "Randy maybe that is your purpose. To come into peoples lives, help them out until they get straight then move on!" This is one of those times of heartache, that make you ask. "Why are we here?"
Search for knowledge; Anyone who really knows me, knows that I'm a thinker. I often drift off in thought. Kind of "everywhere and nowhere at once", if you can understand that? I like to find out things for myself. Never was much for "he say-she say." I'm a avid reader, spend a lot of time in the library and online researching anything that may interest me. Not to exclude the opportunity or privilege of learning something new from someone with extensive life experience. This is when knowing when to keep your mouth shut and take instruction is purely beneficial! Sadly enough! I'm often met with resentment, when I attempt to share what little knowledge I have gained. With people under the impression that you think they are dumb, or. The ever popular "you think you know everything!" I try and make it a point not to put my "two cents" in where it is not needed or wanted. I know that sometimes people must make their own mistakes to learn, and even then some don't. But! If you could potentially harm yourself or others, isn't it the right and responsible thing to do to inform and share the knowledge there of? Or,"why are we here?"
Unbearable pity, for the suffering of mankind; Empathy, compassion, regret and mercy. Traits we all share, unfortunately some far less than others! From those persons who fail to see, not admit or are convinced that they do no wrong and have nothing to apologize for, "pitiful!" To the tragic death of an infant, who has not even had a chance at life, "pitiful!" To the person who has genuine honesty and love to share, but is continually cheated on and left alone, while the lying cheaters are clung to, "pitiful!" To the loved one who has gotten on their feet and turned their life around and is then brutally murdered. "Pitiful!" Etc, etc! These instances and others like it are traumatic enough to make you ask! "Why are we here!!"
Still in all, I guess each person must figure out their own purpose. Whether it be God or "Big Bang" how you got here. I have been told that it is more than likely, something that comes naturally to you and brings you joy while you do it. That may give you further insight on "why we are here?"