Bestselling Soda Maker Parts & Accessories in 2020
Lancer Coke Soda Valve 3.0 Diffuser Internal Mixer part # 28368
- coke part # 28368
Soda Maker External Large CO2 CGA-320 Tank System Adapter and Hose 60" long stainless steel.
- Fast 1-3 Days Shipping with Tracking Number. Brand New. No Hassle Return Policy. Buy with Confidence from Authorized Dealer.
- Features a 60" STAINLESS STEEL HOSE for an easy installation and removal.
- With our adapter you can use a large Beverage Co2 tank in your soda maker machine for instant savings in refills.
- Easy to use- Easy to install-VIDEO AVAILABLE.
- Technical Help available Monday thru Friday From 9am to 5pm pacific time From Trinity Supply Inc/818-558-6510.
NEW CORNELIUS UF1 NOZZLE & DIFFUSER ASSEMBLY COKE UF-1 SODA VALVES Part # 25986, 510469
- Cornelius UF1 Nozzle and Diffuser Assembly
Coke Lancer Soda Valve 3.0 Nozzle Model 100 New Style Part # 28545 by Coca-Cola
- coke part # 28545
New LANCER, Coke SODA VALVE NOZZLE/DIFFUSER For the LEV 4.5 Valve, PART 24291
- coke part # 24291
CO2 Tank Brass Soda Pin Valve Soda Water Inflation Gas Valve Parts Thread Replacement for Soda Stream (height 100mm,copper)
- This is a replacement CO2 Brass Pin Valve which is commonly used for sodastream.
- MATERIAL: The sodaStream Pin Valve made of brass,Very strong and beautiful appearance.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 PC x SodaStream Pin Valve
- It fit tanks with threads M18x1.5
- Size: height: 100mm, trapezoidal thread: 21x4mm, It fit tanks with threads M18x1.5
Palmer Pneumatics Soda Maker to 1-8 NPT Female thread - Hose Adapter
CO2 SodaStream/Soda Club To External CGA320 Tank Direct Adapter And Hose Kit (72" Blue Hose)
- It connect a large CO2 tank and SodaStream machine!
- Item only fit picture demonstrated SodaStream thread ,not fit most of Australia SodaStream machine.
- Thread for large CO2 tank: US CGA320 (USA, CAN, Brazil, Colombia, Philippines...)
- Adapter Material : Brass / Surface Polished Plating.
- Stainless Steel Braided Hose Line;High pressure hose with spring protector;Black/Blue High Pressure Hose,within 4500psi air pressure.Hose Length:24"/36"/72"
DR PEPPER Bag in Box (BIB) CONNECTOR, SODA CONNECTOR, SYRUP, Encore Connector
- Dr. Pepper BIB connector
Cute Chineses Ceramic Coffee Milk Cup Bottle Set of 1
- Chinese traditional craft pottery glaze colors
- Made of lead-free glazed stoneware, strong and durable ceramic.
- Microwave and Dishwasher Safe
- These eye-catching coffee mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience.
- These latte mugs are perfect for your favorite espresso drinks, hot chocolate, or coffee.
Soda Water Perfect for Sports
Soda water is a great, good tasting and refreshing drink for all that do sports for health and fitness because it has zero calories, carbohydrates, colors or sweeteners.
Soda water, or carbonated water, is also referred to as sparkling water, and is plain water to which carbon dioxide gas has been added. It is the most dominant ingredient of most "soft drinks." Carbonation produces carbonic acid, which produces soda pop.
Soda water, also called club soda, was produced by using a seltzer bottle filled with water and "charged" with carbon dioxide. Although it is possible for small amounts of table salts and sodium trace minerals to be present, club soda is virtually the same as carbonated water. Additives like these could make the taste of home made soda water slightly salty. The naturally-occuring process in some areas produces carbonated mineral water.
Sparkling mineral water may sometimes cause a little dental decay. Sparkling water's potential affects on dental problems are somewhat greater than with non-sparkling water, but the difference is not drastic. Tooth decay occurs at a much higher rate for users of regular soft drinks versus users of sparkling water. The rate is so low it suggests that carbonated drinks may not be little or no factor in causing dental decay.
Ground water - usually from artesian wells - can be filtered among layers of minerals containing forms of carbonates and absorb the carbon dioxide gas released by those carbonates. What's it called? Natural sparkling water. On occasions when the water also picks up enough different minerals to become flavored, it becomes sparkling mineral water.
Fundamentally, soda water is just water and carbon dioxide. Sparkling mineral water is a naturally-occuring product of carbonation. 1794 was the year that a jeweler invented a device to produce an artificial carbonated mineral water.
A taste test of several carbonated drinks was conducted; it was deemed that Perrier, a sparkling natural mineral water, kept its fizz the longest.
The gentle fizz of club soda may be a welcome alternative for consumers who feel seltzer to be a bit harsh. In the taste test that was conducted, club soda was judged to be milder, and a little sweeter tasting, than standard carbonated water.
Club soda, sparkling mineral water, seltzer, and carbonated water do not have any calories; this makes them a dieter's choice over soda pop and tonic water.
Tonic water is a type of carbonate drink; it contains water, sugar, carbon dioxide and quinine. Quinine was originally added to tonic water to help cure or prevent malaria. Today it is often mixed with gin and lemon or lime for an alcoholic drink.