Bestselling Soccer Player Equipment in 2020
iSport Gifts Ronaldo #7 StarKick Solo Soccer Trainer Aid ? Adjustable Soccer Training Belt Rebounder ? Fits Soccer Ball Size 3, 4 & 5BALL NOT Included (StarKick Soccer Trainer, Ronaldo #7)
MadSportsStuff Soccer Ball Crew Socks (Black/Electric Green, Medium)
- PERFECT SOCCER SOCKS: Add of a touch of fun to the season with this fresh take on the traditional soccer sock. This sock is a crew length (hits mid-calf) and comes in many team color combinations. Sure to be a hit with young girls and teens alike!
- ACCURATE SIZING: Shoe Size: Small Youth 12-5 or Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 or Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 or Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ or Mens 12+
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic , 3% Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made with love in the USA
AGPTEK 26PCS Soccer Magnets, Football Magnets Tactic Coaching Strategy Black Drawstring Bag
- HIGH ADSORPTION ABILITY. Hard to separate with the strong magnetism. Magnets will always keep staying where you want to place them.Work On Any Surface Including Dry Erase, Message, Bulletin, Chalk and Black Boards As Long As It's Magnetic.
- 26PCs MAGNETS: 26*magnet(26*magnet(11 *red team, 11*Yellow team, 1*chief referee, 2*assistant referee, 1*football), 1*drawstring bag.
- IDEAL CHOOSE FOR PRACTICE. Make practice easy and life colorful.
- UNIQUE CRAFT AND WIDE APPLICATION. Made from high quality resin adhesive, nice looking and durable. Apply to all magnetic boards
- BONUS DRAWSTRING BAG. Easy to carry around with the drawstring bag.
Extra Large Heavy Duty Soccer Ball Mesh Bag for Sports, Beach and Swimming Gears. Adjustable Shoulder Strap Made to Fit Adults and Kids. Secure Side Pocket for your Personal Item. 40x30 IN, Blue
- JUMBO SIZE EXTRA LARGE MESH BAG - Measured at 40x30 inch. It holds team jersey, practice balls, and even scuba water sports gear. It is the one giant athletic bag you will ever need for all your sports and outdoor events.
- HEAVY DUTY & EXTRA TOUGH - Constructed from commercial grade nylon, it is durable and versatile from the ocean to the field. The entire carrier is water resistant which does not carry extra water weight when it is wet. Its webbing is not only flexible which holds all sizes of equipment, but can also withstand the wear & tear from dragging on the ground.
- WATER & DIRT RESISTANT POCKET - Why carry extra bag for your cell phones, whistle or Stopwatch? Just leave them in the 13x10 inch pocket. Constructed from premium nylon use in camping backpack, which ensures your personal items are protected from unexpected elements.
- ADJUSTABLE CARRYING STRAP & SECURE DRAWSTRING OPENING - From coaches to players, adults to youth, the adjustable carrying strap allows everyone to use it with ease. The extra thick drawstring opening not only makes access to your equipment easy, but also provides secure and tight closure.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED AND HASSLE FREE RETURN - At Fitdom, making customer happy is our #1 priority. If our product did not earn your full satisfaction, just return it for a full refund, no question asked. You have nothing to lose.
Disc Cone Set of 50 Flexible Multi Color (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Orange) Cones, With Plastic Carrier To Take It With You Everywhere – Perfect For Soccer, Football & Any Ball Game To Mark
Pro Agility Ladder and Cones – 15 ft Fixed-Rung Speed Ladder with 12 Disc Cones for Soccer, Football, Sports Training – Includes Heavy Duty Carry Bag, 4 Metal Stakes, 2 Agility Drills eBooks (Orange)
SKLZ Star-Kick Hands Free Solo Soccer Trainer- Fits Ball Size 3, 4, and 5
- MASTER BALL CONTROL. Improve your control of the ball with better technique, head to toe. Maximize touches as you improve passing, dribbling, and overall footwork with the SKLZ Star-Kick Solo Soccer Trainer.
- FORGET THE CHASE. With a high-quality, adjustable cord that stretches up to 18 ft. and a durable tethered waistband, you will stop wasting your time chasing the ball, and spend more time perfecting your performance.
- PASS LIKE A PRO. Develop confidence with the Star-Kick Solo Soccer Trainer by SKLZ. Keep your eye on the goal as you practice independently so you'll be ready for every game. Improve shooting, passing, receiving, juggling, ball control, and throw-ins.
- ALL LEVELS. The neoprene ball glove fits ball sizes 3, 4, and 5. Players of all levels can use this soccer tool to gain more authority over the ball. Forwards and goalies alike can all use the SKLZ Star-Kicker Solo Soccer Trainer to improve their play.
- INVEST IN YOUR GOALS. Investing in sports equipment means investing in your training and athletic goals. Give yourself the tools to work toward your athletic skill with the SKLZ Star-Kick Solo Soccer Trainer.
Unlimited Potential Hexagonal Speed & Agility Training Rings Tennis Soccer Football Basketball Training Aid With Carrying Bag (Yellow, 6 rings)
- - PERFORMANCE MEETS VERSATILITY: Introduce a touch of versatility to speed and agility training with Unlimited Potential's hexagon footwork rings. These 20" wide training hexagons can be used as regular rings, attached together to create hurdles, or arranged to form a hexagon ladder.
- - SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE: Our hexagon ring set comes with connector clips that are designed to click into place much easier than others. Switch between training drills that much faster with the most innovatively crafted hexagonal agility rings.
- - DESIGNED TO LAST: No more dealing with agility footwork rings that easily break with a simple step. We've used ultra-durable PP plastic to create hexagon training rings tough enough to handle countless sessions and withstand the inevitable stomps and kicks.
- - BONUS CARRY BAG: We've included a nylon carry bag for easy storage of the hexagon speed rings when not in use. The carry bag also combines with the lightweight design of the athletic agility rings to make carrying them on and off the field a hassle-free affair.
- - BEST VALUE: This footwork training equipment comes in a set of 6 or 12 at a great price to give you the best bang for your buck. Click 'Add to Cart' now for the most versatile speed ring set that combines durability with unmatched functionality!
adidas Field Player Fleece Glove, Black/White, Size 12
- Climawarm keeps your temperature regulated in cold, windy conditions
- Negative cuff for a tighter fit
- Vented cuff for easy entry
- adidas brandmark on back of hand
- Tighter fit.
- Vented cuff for easy entry.
- Silicon inserts on the fingertips provide an ideal grip for throw-ins in the game of soccer.
- Negative cut ensures a tight fit and supports the grip while throwing in.
- CLIMAWARM provides thermal insulation in cold weather conditions.
Murray Sporting Goods Hands Free Soccer Kick Trainer
DashSport Soccer Shin Guards -Youth Sizes Best Kids Soccer Equipment with Ankle Sleeves - Great for Boys and Girls
- Young Players: Our Shin Guards Are Made for Boys and Girls to Keep Them Protected While Still Being Comfortable and Flexible
- Complete Protection: Unlike Slip in Style Guards, DashSport Youth Shin Guards Have an Ankle Support Sleeve to Protect Younger Players During Practice and Games
- Sure Fit: Please See Our Sizing Chart in the Images Section, or the Description Section Below, for Selecting the Best Fit
- Warranty: 1 Year Free No-Hassle Replacement Guarantee
Mia Hamm Soccer DVD & 15 Patches for Beginning to Intermediate Girls Soccer Players
- Best Basic & Intermediate Skills Demonstrations For Girls
- For Beginning to Intermediate Girls 7-12 and Beginning Coaches
- Includes 15 Iron-on Soccer Patches (Search for SoccerHelp in Amazon to see patches)
- Search for Soccerhelp in Amazon to see more DVDs and Soccer Patches
GIOCA Touch Solo Kick and Juggling Soccer Trainer Training Equipment for Player Development
- BALL CONTROL SKILLS - Improve your ball skills by improving your technique
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH CORD - allows for technical training for players of all ages
- SIZE 2 SOCCER BALL - ensures highest ball control training that can dramatically improve your game
- IMPROVES CRUCIAL SKILLS - Touch, Control, Balance, Foot Placement, Striking Technique and Juggling
- GET 100's OF TOUCHES - every training session, and no more running after the ball
Club Soccer Offers the Serious Soccer Star Player Incentive
Find out what it is that draws parents into investing heavily into their child's soccer training.
Club soccer has gained popularity over the years, and with the increase in popularity is the increase in fees to be a club soccer member. Without offering promises of future jobs and salary incentives clubs are still attracting fees for membership that greatly surpass that of youth organizations such as AYSO.
According to the website "Career Prospects in Virginia," the average pay for a professional soccer player in the United States is about $60,000 per year. Club fees vary greatly from club to club, but let's take a modest $1,500 per year as an example to determine what club soccer level play might cost the modest family. If the fee is $1500 per year and the player starts with the club as an eight year old and plays until eighteen, the parents of this child will invest $15,000 in training. This modest figure does not take into account that many clubs fees grow as the player ages. A seventeen year old may pay as high as $3,000 per year for participation with the same club.
Many sports have their club or travel levels, but some of the most lucrative professional games don't offer this level of play for the youth. Take football for example, although there are leagues that tout better quality and higher level play, these leagues are open to any player and do not require tryouts to determine whether or not a player is good enough to participate. Parents of talented football players are not at the mercy of club level expenses in order to earn their child a future entrance into college or professional level play. So what is it that makes soccer so special that it not only offers this level of play, but the fees for memberships reflect a growing trend of willing investors?
Insight into what club soccer offers the member sheds some light into why clubs are so appealing. First of all, club soccer is a venue for players that love the game and have the skill level that demands more intensity in the game. Secondly, club level provides coaching made up of a staff of highly qualified, "professional" coaches. The coaches pay much closer attention to all aspects of the game and the building-up of individual player skills. Finally, club level is generally year round, allowing the member to focus his participation in one sport, all year. This includes a fall season and spring season, intermixed with tournaments. There is very little downtime.
As with everything, club level soccer has its drawbacks. First of all, the time commitment throughout the year by both member and his family can be grueling. Secondly, the financial investment grows from year to year and can place a burden on family spending. Thirdly, many club soccer players become burned out from the sport before they reach an age where the training pays off.
To answer why soccer has gained many eager participants at the club level isn't easy. As a parent of a club soccer player my explanation is like most other parents,
"My child needs to play at a level that challenges him, and he is not exposed to that challenge in a public soccer program such as AYSO."
It isn't so much his future that I look towards in placing him in the program; rather it is his unique desire and determination that warrants this commitment from me. If there were other less expensive venues for this sport I would certainly encourage him to participate in them.
If soccer is a sport that your child truly enjoys and he thrives under the commitment and play level involved it is completely up to you as to whether the fees and time involved from you as the parent are something you want to sign onto. Again, there is little future opportunities for these kids as it pertains to this sport, however, many parents will argue that what kids learn from this level of play goes beyond the field. What the kids walk away with is integrity, an understanding of commitment, and a deeper understanding of self accomplishment and pride.