Bestselling Small Animal Carriers in 2020
Favorite Top Load Portable Pet Small Animal Carrier Outdoor Short Trip Travel Vet Visit, Blue
- Top Load: Large opening brings easy access; transparent lid is convenient for looking after pet
- Secure Construction: Sturdy plastic and four lockers create a safe environment for pet; before taking the handles, make sure the lock has clicked into the side and been snapped into place, then the carrier is stable and durable
- Easy Assembly: Top rotatable button opens and closes the lid easily; simple design for easy clean; two handles is well-balanced and comfortable
- Recommendable Ventilation: A lot of vents are tested for safety and health, pet can enjoy scenery and fresh safely
- Suitable Size: 18.5 L X 12 W X 11 H, bottom is 13 L X 6 W, top load is 12.5 L X 6 W
Living World Pet Carrier, Purple/Grey
- Quality and performance driven products for your pet
- Tested for safety and health
- Provide a better quality of living for your pet with Living World
- This Small Carrier is suitable for hamsters, gerbils, mice and small rats.
- Dimensions: 9" x 6.8" x 6.1". Not to be used for Cats
PETS GO2 Pet Carrier for Dogs & Cats - Airline Approved Premium Expandable Soft Animal Carriers - Portable Soft-Sided Air Travel Bag - Best for Small or Medium Dog and Cat (Grey)
- 🐈 AIRLINES APPROVED: You're paying for the flight, make sure your pet enjoys the trip. Expand the sides of the carrier while waiting in the terminal, then place it safely under the seat in front of you for the flight. You may even be able to open up one side after your flight is underway. Designed with a flexible top to fit under front cabin seat of major airline carriers - Alaska, Allegiant Air, American, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, JetBlue, Southwest, Spirit, United, Virgin America
- 🐶 COMPETITVE SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES: Steel hoops in expansion sides protect your pet; shoulder straps connect to strong panel, not into weak seam, mesh sides and top allow for increased airflow and vision, solid outer construction provides increased protection for your pet; top panel with dual zippers works well for easy loading in addition to the normal front entry. Your pet will have no access to zippers on the inside.
- 🐈 100% MONEY BACK: Owner tested; pet approved; you and your pet will absolutely love your travel kennel crate or we will give you a full refund; built to take the bumps of travel yet cozy for your pet's comfort. Read competition reviews to understand actual value of this product.
- 🐶 EASY TRAVEL: Lightweight handbag with padded shoulder strap and Velcro-closed handles for easy traveling; use as sling, tote, top load on luggage stroller with rolling wheels or by car, airplane, motorcycle, or bike. Bottom pad is comfortable, hand-washable, and replaceable. Outside pocket holds travel items and luggage panel slides over rolling luggage handles for easy airport movement. Folds flat when not in use.
- 🐈 PET APPROVED: Pets up to 20 pounds (lbs) love this travel kennel; from your toy yorkie purse puppy to your bunny rabbit, guinea pig, doggy dachshund, dog or cat; foldable and expandable for the perfect fit. Trust the carrier 10,000 others have purchased. Get your PETS GO2 Expandable Pet Carrier today!
Favorite 19.5-Inch Portable Two Door Top Load Pet Plastic Carrier Crate for Small Animals
- Made of durable plastic with a steel-wire front door
- Quick and easy 3-step assembly
- Included screws can be used to further secure the top and bottom of kennel for added reinforcement
- Top handle for easy carrying; Ventilation on sides, top, and back of crate
- Dimension 19.5"L x 12"W x 11.5"H; Ideal for pet up to 10 lb
Petsfit 16 X 9 X 9 Inches Pet Carrier EVA, Soft-sided Pet Carrier, Cat Carrier,Ferret Carrier,Bunny Carrier for Small Pet Only
- High quality EVA material.
- Perfect size for small dogs like Chihuahua,for cats under 7 pounds.Please measure your pet.
- Well ventilation and visibility
- Folds down completely flat for storage.
LOGROTATE Pet Carrier Airline Approved Portable Airplane Cat Carrier Dog Carrier Soft Double Sided Expandable Travel Carriers Bag Purse for Dogs Cats Kittens Puppies & Small and Medium Animals
- Pet carrier with the size: L 17" * W 11" * H 12" inch(before expandation); After expandation the size is : L 29"*W 17"*H 12" inch. Please make sure the size fit your pets. THE TWO PET BOWLS ARE FREE GIFT FOR YOU
- Pet carrier Airline approved design, fit for most of the airlines, from now on never leave your pet alone
- Pet carrier with two side expandable design, creates a comfortable area for your pet to move around with increased air circulation
- Pet carrier made of high quality 600D Oxford fabric, much more durable. Very easy folds down flat for storage, space saving for you
- Pet carrier from LOGROTATE were all addressed 60-day 100% full money back guarantee. Not always the special price, don't be hesitate, buy it
6-in-1 STURDY Pet Carrier Backpack, Front Pack, Shoulder Bag, Soft-Sided Carrier, Pet Travel Carrier Purse, Small Animal Carrier, Medium, Large Dog Cat Carriers, Car Seat Crate, S & M Airline Approved
Siivton Airline Approved Pet Carrier, Pet Travel Carrier Backpack Under Seat TWO SIDE Expansion Portable Soft Sided Air Travel Bag for Cats, Dogs, Small Animal Carrier
- EXPANDABLE, PET CARRIER AIRLINE APPROVED Extremely flexible and prepared to fit under front cabin seat of major airline carriers. Recommend checking with your specific airline carrier before travel. 2 sides expandable design, more spacious so pet must be able to stand up and turn around in the travel kennel along with the durable construction make it a must have for every pet owner who likes travelling
- GET RIGHT LENGTH AND HEIGHT, 6-IN-1 STURDY AIR TRAVEL BAG The large backpack pet carrier is built for pets up to 11 lbs and measures 13.5*17*11 (WxLxH)inches and 28 x 17 x 11 inch in expanded mode, perfect fit for cats, small dogs. Choose carrying your pet comfortably & easy on your back OR on your front with the top door open as backpack pet carrier, front pack pet carrier, shoulder bag carrier, hand bag carrier, 2 position carrier, car seat crate, access to sit your rolling suitcase handle
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION Pet dog cat carrier mesh made from 600D Oxford Cloth and #1 600 PVC. The hoops for the end openings and expanding sides are 100% steel, not plastic, to hold up properly and not sag on your pet like inferior products. High quality meshes to secure maximum air ventilation for your pet. Integrated leash attaches to your pet's collar so it does not escape when the doors are open.. Secure the carrier in the car with the seatbelt loops
- INCLUDED COMFORT PAD There is a removable, washable, comfortable pad in the main compartment that is sure to keep your pet feeling relaxed and comfy, removable base insert- Creates a solid surface for your pet to stand on; removable fleece pet bed -Offers a cozy sleeping space for your traveling pet. The softside pet carrier should be spot cleaned only
- IMPORTANT Before you order, please carefully measure your pet for the right size carrier bag: LENGTH: From tip of nose to base of tail (NOT incl. the tail). HEIGHT: From the floor to the top of the shoulder (where the collar falls). Ideal as Dog Carrier for small dogs, Small cat carrier, Dog Backpack for hiking, Car crate, Pet carrier for dogs, cats, rabbits, Small animal carrier bag, Cat carrier for airplane travel, Small dog carrier bag, Dog Soft-Sided Pet travel Carrier
Leeotia Small Pet Carrier Bag Animal Outgoing Bag with Shoulder Strap Portable Travel Handbag Backpack for Hedgehog Hamster Mouse Rat Sugar Glider Squirrel Chinchilla Rabbit (Large, Purple)
- Material: thick short plush, washable, safe and warm for the pet to stay in
- Adequate air: plastic mesh at the top of the bag to provide fresh air for your pet inside the bag
- Adjustable strap: from about 1.65ft to 2.95ft
- Zip closure: easy to carry the pet in and out
- Great for rat, hamster, mouse, squirrel, chinchilla, hedgehog and kinds of small pets
CatYou Hamster Come Along Small Animals Carrier (Pink)
- Soft EVC material
- Includes small holes for ample airflow for your pets health
- For hamsters, gerbils, mice and other small animals and also great for birds
- 6.7" long, 5.9" wide, 5.5" high (17*15*14cm)
- Browse our CatYou_Store for more pet products.
Critter Cuddler Small Animal Carrier Bonding Pouch Anti-Anxiety Interactive Play Exercise Ring Therapeutic for Pet & Handler Small Dog Cat Hedgehog Puppy Travel Sling (Rainbow)
- Small Pet Bonding Pouch and Sling Carrier for your smallest critters fits comfortably around your neck. Holds up to 6 lbs comfortably -- small dogs, kittens, puppies, bunnies, hamsters, rats, ferrets, sugar gliders, etc
- Take your pet with you doing errands, Talking a walk,watching tv, or working on your computer. Excellent for anyone wheelchair bound.
- Perfect to Assist Small Children in Handling their Pets Properly and Safely
- This soft-side carrier for small pets is handmade in the USA of 100% Fleece --Soft, Comfortable and Machine Washable.
- Get two so you don't miss any bonding moments when your Dukes Digs Critter Cuddler is in the wash!
Ware Manufacturing Twist-N-Go Carrier for Small Pets, Hamsters, Ferrets, Rats, Guinea Pigs - Small
- Great for trips to the vet or during cage cleaning times
- Quality nylon canvas, scratch-proof screen and premium quality zippers
- Folds flat for easy storage and pops open in seconds with an easy twist
- This item is not stated for Dogs or Cats. It is for Small Animals like the tag states. Hamsters, Rats, Gerbils.
- Product measure:7"x 9.5"x7"
- Twist-N-Go Small Pet Carrier, Use for Trips to the Vet or Cage Cleaning
- Made of Durable Nylon Canvas with Premium Zippers
- Scratch Proof Screen Protects Your Animals From Escaping
- Twist and Pet Carrier Pops Open, Then Fold Down Flat for Easy Storage
- Perfect for Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rats and Gerbils
- Measures 7" Width x 9.5" Depth x 7" Height
Magift Adjustable Front Pet Sling Carrier for Dogs Cats Small Animals under 6Lbs, Black (Small Dog Carrier)
Find the Right Carrier for Your Cat
Finding a cat carrier that works for your cat's size and neuroses can be a challenge.
First, if you have two cats, they may not want to be separated. Mine are much more docile about being in a carrier and getting into a carrier if I let them share one. So this means I have one large carrier for two small cats. Wanting to make sure they both have some degree of mobilitiy in the carrier, I've recently upgraded them to a dog carrier; dog carriers come in a greater range of sizes, precisely because dogs do. Do exercise some caution with carriers specifically made for dogs though - they often don't close as securely (having an option to secure the dog inside the carrier with his leash) and escape artist cats, can and do get free.
In the beginning I had a large plastic carrier. This was problematic because it had no shoulder strap and it was so wide that I could not hold it steady, causing the cats to rock back and forth as I walked, something they didn't enjoy. In addition, they couldn't see out well, and would sometimes chew on the plastic - damaging the carrier and causing kitty acne problems.
Then I switched to one of the soft mesh shoulder bags. These were easier to carry with the shoulder straps and more comfortable for the cats, as I was able to keep them more level. These bags also allow them to see everything, but in the city, actually made them nervous - there was too much activity and noise for them to feel safe. My nervous cat hyperventilated repeatedly when I took her out in this bag.
Eventually I settled on staying with the mesh bag for my comfort, but lining it with a blanket to provide the cats some privacy and a way to hide from the noise of the city. This, of course, only works for short trips. If you need to take your cats on a long car trip, hard bulky cases that you can put food and water dishes in are more appropriate, but you may want to consider a second bag for actually carrying them around.
When choosing a soft/mesh bag, look for one of the ones approved for airplane transport of small pets. These are the most secure structurally., and also the hardest for your cat to break out of. Unfortunately, these bags are expensive (upwards of $80) and may not accomodate a fatter cat in the most comfort possible. Less expensive bags of this style may be prone to animal escapes, as I've found cats can open the top zippers by butting their heads against them repeatedly.