Bestselling Small Animal Bowls in 2020
Living World Ergonomic Dish, Green, Small
- Green, ceramic, non-porous dishes
- Bacteria safe
- Ergonomically slanted for easy reach to food
- Base heavy; Prevents tipping over
- 4.22 ounces; 3.5 inches long x 3.5 inches wide x 1.5 inches high
Ethical 3-Inch Stoneware Small Animal Dish
- Stoneware animal dish
- can be used for cats, small dogs or small animals
- Easy to clean
- High gloss finish
Living World Lock and Crock Dish, 6-Ounce
- Easy to attach, space saving food and water dish
- Durable; Does not twist, turn, or spill over
- Made of extra-thick, chew-resistant plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- Holds 6 ounces of food or water
Dog Training Collar Dog Shock Collar with Remote Control Rechargeable and 100% Waterproof 1000ft Remote Dog Electric Training Collar with 3 Training Mode Beep, Vibra and Shock (Cat Bowls Pink)
Ware Manufacturing Plastic Slide-N-Lock Crock Pet Bowl for Small Pets, 10 Ounce - Assorted Colors
- Plastic Slide-N-Lock Small Pet Crock
- Chew Resistant Heavy Duty Plastic
- Easy to clean, attach slide and lock design
- Eliminates Spills And Wasted Food
- 10 Ounce Slide-N-Lock Pet Bowl, Eliminates Messy Spills
- Made of Durable and Chew Resistant Plastic
- Easy to Attach Slide and Lock Design, Fits in Any Cage
- Prevents Pets From Throwing Their Food or Water Bowl
- Low Profile Design for Easy Access to Food and Water
- Measures 3.75" Width X 6.75" Depth X 3.5" Height
MidWest Homes for Pets Snap'y Fit Stainless Steel Food Bowl / Pet Bowl, 10 oz. for Dogs, Cats, Small Animals
- XS breed dog bowl | Stainless steel 10 oz. (1.25 cups) dog food / water bowl measures 5L x 5W x 1.75H inches | Ideal for puppies, dogs, kittens, cats & small animals
- Great for dogs w/ messy "table manners" | Dog bowl locks in place to metal mesh w/ easy-to-remove bracket which reduces water & food spilling into living area | Fits ALL standard (wire mesh) metal dog crates
- Easy clean pet bowl | Dog bowl holds up to 10 oz. dog food, cat food or water & minimizes clean-up in the dog crate w/ no-tip bracketed design
- Dishwasher safe stainless steel dog bowl naturally resists germs | All hardware included & no tools required for assembly
- Dog bowl fits all standard metal (wire mesh) dog crates & includes a 1-Year MidWest Quality Guarentee Manufacturer's Warranty
ANONE Ceramic Hamster Bowl No Spill No Turnover Food Water Dish for Guinea Pig Rodent Gerbil Cavy Small Animals (Pink)
- Made with durable chew proof ceramic; 6cm(diameter)*4.3cm(height); 5 colors to choose
- Base heavy: prevents tipping over
- Ergonomically slanted for easy reach to food
- Easy to clean
- For hamsters, gerbils or other small animals
Prevue Pet Products SPV3900 Small Animal Ceramic Dish, Carrot
- Ceramic dish features the low sides and wide opening allow small animals easy access to food, water or treats
- Designed for rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs and other small animals
- Comes with 16-ounce capacity
- Available in carrot shape
- Measures 10-inch length by 4-inch width by 2-1/2-inch height
Cat Food Bowl Small Pet Bowl Steel Pet Feeder Non Skid Dry Food Bowl Puppy Food Bowl 2 Pack Set
Kaytee Stoneware Hamster Bowl, 3-Inch
- These absolutely chew proof dishes feature wide profiles that lend stability
- The heavyweight design makes these dishes tip resistant.
- Eliminate messes and promote healthy pets with Stoneware Dishes,
Eggshell White Ceramic Bowl For Small Pets, Birds, and Reptiles (1/3 Cup - Small)
- Simple ceramic dish in a neutral eggshell to match any decor
- Features tall sides for generous portions & a high gloss finish for easy cleaning
- Heavyweight design to reduce tipping & spilling
- Stoneware construction makes this dish chew proof
GreeSuit Pet Bowl Water Food Bowls for Dog Cat Small Animals Hanging Removable Cage Feeding Stations - Stainless Steel, Blue (Blue)
- Size:Outer Diameter: 12.5 CM,Inner Diameter: 11.5 CM,High: 6.5 CM,capacity: 250 g, perfect for dry kibble, wet food, treats, or water
- Round bowl design can contain food and water at the same time, easy cleaning and filling, cross lock design,it can fixed to the cage. 2 in 1, a plastic fixed bowl and metal bowl. Ideal for feeding and water.
- There are two parts,and can separate, you needn't to install the food bowl every time.
- This hanging bowl attach directly to the cage for easy feeding, Remove from hanger for easy cleaning
- Suitable for small dog/cat/rabbit/bird/Hamster/ Shitzu/ Ferret
Guardians Dog Food Mat, Silicone Pet Feeding Mats, Non Slip Waterproof Cat Bowl Trays Food Container Placemat for Small Animals (18.5"x11.8", Grey)
- The pet food mats are designed to collect the food, water and treats when pet eat and drink to prevent them from spilling onto your clean floors.
- The pet bowl mat is great for holding cats and dogs' bowls, feeder, drinking fountains, stands, station, dish so that they can be more stable for the pets to eat. Good for stainless steel bowl, plastic bowl or silicone bowl.
- Made of food grade environmental protection silicone material, and the heat resistant temperature is from -40 to +240 degrees, it is safe for the pets to eat the food even if they spilled out of the food bowl.
- The silicone pet food pad is easy to clean by water or wet cloth,it is also dishwasher safe. Easy to store, great for travel. Just roll up the flexible, durable food pad.
- The size is 18.5" x 11.8", suitable for small and medium dogs or cats, and other small pets Please check the size you need before order.180 days warranty, please feel free to email us if there is any problem about it, thank you.
Homeopathy for Small Pets
Instead of expensive vet bills and drugs, keep you pets healthy with homeopathy.
I had been hand feeding my pig for awhile and she finally starting eating again but sure enough after about a month she stopped eating. I managed to look at her teeth and saw the front were overgrown and while they can be trimmed, the back molars are a big problem. I knew the molars must be overgrown too again.
Frustrated and extremely worried about my pig, I finally looked through my many books on homeopathy and chose a remedy for her. I put it in her water bottle and within a day or so her teeth trimmed themselves, the upper part turned gray and then just fell off when I was hand feeding her. It was incredible. She healed quickly, ate again and was happy. About 10 months later she stopped eating, I gave her the remedy and within moments she started eating. She has needed the remedy only one more time in the past 2 yrs. This remedy is her constitutional remedy, based on her special characteristics. The bottle of homeopathic granules cost about $4-5, and each dose which is only 3 granule, costing approximately less than 10 cents.
Not only is homeopathy vastly more cost effective than traditional vet care, it's also HEALTHY for the animal, it builds up their body, their nutrition, their immunity and ability to heal. I have a library of books on homeopathy, but only a few on animals. Animals are treated similarly to humans, but they can't tell us what's wrong so observation is key. These are two books I recommend, The Homeopathic Treatment of Small Animals by Christopher Day and Homeopathic Care for Cats and Dogs.
Despite the different names of the books, all animals can be treated by these methods. They give animal specific examples of treatment based on the health issues common to each animal. But if your guinea pig has mites, you can treat it the same as a dog with fleas and or mites. But each case must be treated on it's own, based on the unique symptoms and characteristics.
Reading general books on homeopathy is very helpful, especially if homeopathy is entirely new to you. If you read the books mentioned above, or use them as a manual, you can learn how to treat your pet with homeopathic remedies.