Bestselling Ski Storage Racks in 2020
StoreYourBoard Ski Storage Rack | 4 Pair Freestanding Skis Floor Mount (Wide Skis)
- EASY, PORTABLE SKI STORAGE: no installation or mounting required = no holes in your walls
- WIDE SIZE FITS: 4 pairs of skis with tails up to 140mm
- STANDARD SIZE FITS: 5 pairs of skis tails up to 115mm
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN: molded, rigid plastic is strong to support your skis; great for families, ski teams, lodges, and more
- NEED A SKI WALL RACK, BAG, STRAPS or CARRIER? Search "StoreYourBoard Ski" in Amazon
Rough Rack 4-8 Ski & Snowboard Ski Rack
- 34 inches in length with over 45 inches of hanging space. Can hold 8 pair of skis with all 16 Poles. Also Holds up to 8 snowboards.
- Excellent for all shapes of skis, snowboards, snowshoes, poles and more
- Mounting hardware and instructions included. Mounting Holes on 16" centers w/ alternate mounting available
- MADE IN AMERICA!
- We make matching tool racks too! Check out Rough Rack 4x4 Tool Rack and Rough Rack 2x2 Tool Rack
Ski Wall Storage Rack | Holds 8 Pairs | Steel Home and Garage Skis Mount
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL: rock solid design built to hold over 100 lbs
- STORES ALL YOUR SKIS: holds up to 8 pairs skis! Fits race, fat or wide, parabolic, cross country, twin tips, snowboards, and other winter gear
- COMPACT STORAGE : rack is only 34" wide against the wall, great for optimizing storage in your garage, home, shop or condo
- QUICK, EASY INSTALL: with included mounting hardware and setup for standard stud width
- WANT MORE SKI GEAR? Search "StoreYourBoard Ski" on Amazon
Ski Storage Rack | Horizontal Wall Rack | StoreYourBoard
- Affordable Ski Rack
- Heavy Duty and Durable
- Holds Up to 3 Pairs of Skis
- Horizontal Storage
- Great for other gear also - Snowboards, Skateboards,Water Skis, Etc.
Monkey Bars Ski Storage Rack (6-Pair)
- Rated at 120 lbs. capable of hanging up to six pair of skis and poles
- The rack framework is made entirely of industrial steel
- All metal parts are powder coated for a long lasting finish
Racor Pro PS-3R Three Pair Ski and Pole Rack
- Ski and pole rack for 3 pair of skis and poles
- Ideal for ski lockers and cabinets
- Supports skis at tips and hangs poles by straps
- Durable epoxy coating for corrosion resistance; solid steel construction for durability
- Easy installation with provided hardware
StoreYourBoard Horizontal Multi Ski Wall Rack | Home and Garage Skiing Storage Mount
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL. The rack's arm mounts are strong enough to hold singles or doubles on each level, 4 to 8 pairs of skis - whether powder, race, cross country, and more
- EASY SETUP. Sets up in minutes with 4 screws through each track, then simply insert arms and store your skis.
- MULTI-PURPOSE. Stores skis, snowboards, surfboards, wakeboards, skateboards and plenty more gear.
- PADDED ARMS. Blue rubber padding protects your skis from damage while stored.
- WANT VERTICAL SKI STORAGE? Search "StoreYourBoard Ski" in Amazon
Organized Living Activity Organizer Ski Rack
- Made with 30% more steel than most systems
- Easy to install. Ski Rack mounts easily to an Activity Organizer Grid, slot wall (sold separately), or use the included hardware to install directly to the wall
- Adjusts easily without tools to fit your changing needs
- Each hook has the space to hold 1 pair of skis and hang two ski poles
- Safe for the home. Organized Living paints and coatings are made from low emitting materials
Rough Rack 3-6 Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 22 inches in length with over 35 inches of hanging space
- Can hold 6 pair of skis with all 12 Poles or Can hold 6 Snowboards
- Excellent for skis, snowboards, snowshoes, poles
- Made in America!
StoreYourBoard Ski and Snowboard Storage Rack
- Holds Both Skis and Snowboards
- Great Way to Organize Your Home and Garage
- Many Uses - Skis, Snowboards, Skateboards, Scooter, Hockey Sticks, and more!
- Lightweight Engineered Design
- Mounting Hardware Included - Screws and Drywall Anchors
StoreYourBoard Ski & Snowboard Ceiling Storage Rack - Hi-Port 2 Overhead Hanger Mount
- MULTI CEILING STORAGE: storage capacity for all your skis and snowboards
- HEAVY DUTY STEEL: built to hold up to 150lbs total (75 lbs per side), this storage hanger is secure for all your gear
- WHAT GEAR FITS? up to 18" thick storage and 25" wide arms will fit a variety of skis and snowboards, stack them how you want to
- PADDED PROTECTION: keep skis and snowboards padded and safe at all times
- WANT VERTICAL STORAGE RACK? search "StoreYourBoard Ski" in Amazon
YYST Ski Storage Rack Ski Rough Wall Mount Ski Storage Holder - (one pair) - Stainless Steel with foam protector. You can Install it Vertically or Horizontally
PortaMate PBR-001 Wood Organizer and Lumber Storage Metal Rack with 6-Level Wall Mount – Indoor and Outdoor Use
Storage Wars, Storage Bores
What doing a little bit of web browsing will do for your interest in a television show.
Dave Hester (no longer on the show) was filing a legal suit with Storage Wars and A E; when he was fired. He (Dave Hester) realized the production team was planting high dollar and unusual items in bought lockers, and filed a complaint with he show. They (A E; and Storage Wars) were using different kinds of tactics and legal maneuvers to keep this big secret quiet. The network and production companies refuse to answer any questions pertaining to the lockers being tampered with.
The production company would often stop filming, plant an item in a bought locker, and resume filming in front of a crowd! The show has since expanded to Texas and New York. Since Hester's law suit, more people have come forward saying the show is indeed a fake. One production executive privately said 'If it takes us 10 auctions to find enough stuff for an episode, instead of just one auction, that's $3 million in costs for one show, instead of $300,000. All we are doing is moving the story along. Once everything is booked for a shoot they HAVE to find enough items and they can't just rely on chance. So they salt the lockers."
A E; says that the show is real and they are trying to keep from admitting anything else. So far they have not done any dispositions in court with Dave Hester and at this time say they have no plans to talk at all.
At this time, they are stalling and trying to get the court case thrown out. This will keep them from having to get up on the stand and admit that they do anything wrong which could hurt ratings on their show.
I since have lost all interest in this show and would like for A E; to admit what they have done, and cancel it. If you can't make an honest living with a channel as well known and watched as A E;, then you should be thinking about doing something else for a living. We teach our children to be honest and to not cut corners for what they want. What makes A E; any different? Storage Wars should be taken off air, and more than likely would be if more people knew the dirty details behind the scenes.