Bestselling Single Bowl Kitchen Sinks in 2020
Houzer STS-1300-1 Eston Series Undermount Stainless Steel Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, 18 Gauge
- 23-3/16-by-17-15/16-Inch single bowl undermount stainless steel kitchen sink
- 9-Inch deep
- Fits 30-Inch cabinet
- Features StoneGuard undercoat for noise reduction
Kraus Standart PRO 32-inch 16 Gauge Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, KHU100-32
Commercial 32 Inch 16 Gauge 10 Inch Deep Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
- Scratch and stain-resistant commercial-grade Satin finish.
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel Construction,Scratch Resistant Commercial Grade Premium Satin Finish
- Sound Insulated with 3mm Thick Rubber Dampening Pads & Stone Guard Undercoating
- Standard 3-1/2" Drain Opening That Fits the Most Common Garbage Disposal System
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE--99 days return and money back guarantee.
Ruvati RVM4132 Undermount 16 Gauge 24" Kitchen Single Bowl Sink, Stainless Steel
- 16 gauge premium 304 Grade Stainless Steel (18/10 chromium/Nickel)
- Luxurious Satin finish - easy to clean and long-lasting
- Heavy duty sound guard padding and undercoating
- Exterior Dimensions: 23 3/8 inch x 17 3/4 inch
Houzer 2522-8BS3-1 Glowtone Series Topmount Stainless Steel 3-hole Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, 8-Inch Deep
- Overall size 25" X 22", Bowl 21" X 15.75" X 8" deep
- 20 gauge T-304 stainless steel
- StoneGuard undercoating over super silencer pad
- Fits 30" cabinet
- 3 Holes
Kraus KGU-413B 31 inch Undermount Single Bowl Black Onyx Granite Kitchen Sink
- Constructed from 80% natural granite. Sink dimensions : 30.47 inches Length X 17.09 inches Width X 8.66 inches Depth
- Looks and feels like real stone
- Naturally sound-absorbing non-porous surface is hygienic & heat-resistant
- Protected by thermal finishing process
- Highly resistant to heat, chipping, and discoloration
Ruvati 33 x 22 Inch Drop-in Topmount 16 Gauge Zero-Radius Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Single Bowl - RVH8001
- Topmount Installation: 1-inch wide and 1/4-inch high rim all around for a solid overmount look | 16 GAUGE thick premium T-304 grade stainless steel (18/10 Chromium/Nickel) - 37% thicker than most standard kitchen sinks
- Commercial grade BRUSHED FINISH - Easy to clean and long-lasting. Unlike satin finish, our brushed-finish hides scratches and matches well with your kitchen appliances | Standard 33" x 22" dimension - will RETROFIT into most existing drop-in sink cutouts
- Heavy duty soundGUARD undercoating and thick rubber PADDING to minimize noise and reduce condensation | SLOPED bottom with DRAIN GROOVES to allow complete water drainage | zEDGE - Zero Radius sharp inside corners for a resolutely modern look
- Exterior dimensions: 33" (wide) x 22" (front-to-back) | Interior dimensions: 31" (wide) x 18" (front-to-back) x 10" (bowl depth) | Standard 3.5" drain openings will fit any garbage disposal unit | Comes pre-drilled with 4 holes for faucet and optional accessories installation - 3 of the holes come with removable Stainless Steel plugs if you do not intend to use them
- Included in box: Sink, Bottom Rinse Grid, Basket Strainer Drain assembly, Cutout Template, Mounting Clips and Installation Guide | Limited Lifetime Warranty - Ruvati USA
Kohler K-20060-1-NA Verse 33 inch x 22 inch Drop-In single Bowl Kitchen Sink with single Faucet Hole; Stainless steel
- Blending with a variety of kitchen styles, this verse stainless steel sink offers a wide, deep bowl for ample workspace
- An engineered sound-absorption system significantly reduces disposal and dishwashing noise for a quieter kitchen environment
- 36 inches minimum base cabinet width, 9 inches depth
- The low-profile rim simplifies cleanup, allowing you to sweep crumbs and liquid into the sink and out of sight
- SilentShield sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance
Perfetto Kitchen and Bath 25" x 22" x 9" 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Topmount Drop-In Single Bowl Kitchen Sink w/ Faucet Hole Drain Strainer & Adjustable Tray
- Mounting Type: Topmount
- Sink Dimension: 25" L x 22" W x 9" H
- Basin Size: 23" L x 22" W x 9" H
- cUPC Certified for US and CA
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Parts Warranty
MOWA HTS3322 Pro Series R10 Tight Radius Handmade 33" 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Topmount Drop-in Single Bowl Modern Kitchen Sink
- PREMIUM QUALITY: AISI standard T-304 stainless steel construction offers the ultimate resist to corrosion & rust. A quality T-304 kitchen sinks from MOWA shall give you a superb length of service life.
- EDGE-CUTTING STYLE: Contemporary R10 tight radius corners stay closely with modern sink fashion, yet remains the ease of maintainance of round corners; 95-degree straight side ensures maximum usable space.
- HIGH-DUTY USE: Commercial-Grade brushed satin finish is not only stylish but also scratch-resistant; Uniform 16 gauge body provides 25% more steel per sink than others.
- EXTREME FUNCTIONALITY: Handcrafted Kitchen sinks exclusive channel grooves engineered for optimal drainage, Noise insulated with thick rubber dampening & stone guard undercoating, Rear set drain to opens up cabinet space underneath, Extra deep bowl to hold large items.
- FREE kitchen sink protector accessories: A deluxe 3-1/2" drain, 3pc basket strainer, a scratch-prevention stainless steel bottom grid; Comes with mounting hardware, template & manual for easy installation.
Blanco 441611 Valea Super Undermount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, Large, Cinder
- 80% solid granite, silgranit material features the touch and feel of Natural stone
- Undermount installation - undermount clips are provided
- Extra capacity with elegant soft lines
- 9-1/2-in bowl depth
- Required outside cabinet is 36-in
- Bowl Depth: 9-1/2" - Required outside cabinet: 36"
- Cutout Size: Template provided with approximate 1/8" reveal- 80% solid granite
- Heat resistant up to 536 Degree- Unsurpassed clean ability backed by industry leading 7 patents!
- Resistant to scratches, stains and all household acids and alkali solutions- Limited lifetime warranty
- Undercount clips provided
Sink Smart 33 Inch Top Mount Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Stainless Steel 18 Gauge - Satin Brush Finish
- EASY INSTALLATION - This drop in-sink comes with the required installation hardware and cut out template.
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - Solid one piece construction made from 18 gauge 304 series stainless steel, cUPC certified, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- NO CONDENSATION & LESS NOISE - The bottom of sink is fitted with thick sound reduction pads to prevent condensation and noise.
- OPEN DESIGN BOWL DESIGN - No divider getting in the way to make rinsing larger items like cookie sheets and cutting boards difficult.
- BUILT WITH ELEGANCE AND STYLE - features a beautiful satin brush finish using premium steel that is nonporous, hygienic, rust free, and very durable.
Moen G221984 2200 Series 22 Gauge Single Bowl Drop In Sink, Stainless Steel
Tips for Washing Dishes When You Only Have One Sink and No Dishwasher
These tips can be good if you have a dishwasher and a single bowl sink too.
Feeling the sink up and washing the dishes isn't hard, however as you rinse the dishes your soapy water will become higher and higher making it harder to rinse dishes. One thing that you can do is wipe off your counter and place the washed, but not yet rinsed, dishes on the counter until you are done washing all of the dishes and are able to rinse them. Then you can drain the sink and rinse the dishes that are on the counter, it helps if you place the washed dishes that are waiting to be rinsed on the opposite side of the sink that has the dish rack or dish towel that the dishes will be dried on. If you find that your counter becomes too wet you can lay a clean dish towel down and set the soapy dishes on it, something recommended for soapy silverware that is waiting to be rinsed. Then hang the dish towel up so it can properly dry and throw it in with the dirty laundry.
The longer you wait to do dishes, without things getting out of hand of course, the more dishes you will be able to have in the sink and therefore will not be wasting water, if you find that because of the amount of dishes that you have that you will not need the sink full just fill it so the dishes can be in water and as you rinse them you can let the water fill up a bit more if need be. Otherwise you can use the putting the soapy dishes on the counter top method.
Another thing that can be helpful if you don't want to put your soapy washed dishes on the counter top, or the sink is too full to rinse your soapy dishes while you still have other dishes that need to be washed in the sink is to take a large bowl, large metal mixing bowels, large stew pot and the lids the cake platters work great for a temporary rinsing sink, especially for silverware.
If you are use to having a double bowl sink while you do dishes it may be hard to get use to just having one large single bowl sink, but you will be amazed at how fast you will get use to it. Check out Do the Dishes the Old Fashion Way for general tips for washing dishes.