Bestselling Sewing Project Kits in 2023
Sewing School ®: 21 Sewing Projects Kids Will Love to Make
Galt Toys, First Sewing Kit, Craft Kit
- Children 5 and older will love using Galt's First Sewing kit to make a butterfly bag, neck purse, picture frame, notepad cover and pencil case
- It's easy: just stitch together the colorful pre-punched foam shapes, then decorate with stick-on gems and foam cut-outs
- Contains 5 sewing kits of pre-cut foam pieces and cord, plastic bodkins, gems, notepad, 2 pencils, instruction guide
- With Galt's Crafty Cases, even young children can create something beautiful to keep or give as a gift
- Recommended for ages: From 5 years & up. Galt products are quality controlled and meet all American, Canadian, British and European standards for toy safety
Cool Maker - Sew Creative Fabric Kit, BONUS Apron Project (Packaging May Vary)
- Sew Cool is simple and safe! There's no thread, just press the button and follow the dotted line!
- Create anything you can imagine with 10 large Trendy Sew Cool fabric sheets!
- BONUS PROJECT INSIDE: Create a Sweet Apron that you can wear!
- Sew Cool is for girls 6+ Sew Cool sewing studio sold separately
- Includes:1 Precut Project Template (4 pcs), 10 sheets of sew cool fabric, 1 Sew Cool Strap, 1 Instruction Sheet
Leather Sewing Tools SIMPZIA 24 Pieces Leather Tools Craft DIY Hand Stitching Kit with Groover Awl Waxed Thimble Thread for Sewing Leather, Canvas,Basic Tools for Beginner
- 24 PCS HAND STITCHING SET: This leather tools set includes 2pcs Pressure cloth tooth(4mm,2mm), 4 types of Awl, 3 colors threads, Adjustable groover, needle kit, Thimble, Beeswax, scissors and fingerstall, can meet your basic needs for leather crafts.
- DIY TOOLS:A kind of very easy to use DIY hand tool.Great for custom leather work such as sewing leather, canvas, cloth, paper or other projects.
- LEATHER FINGERSTALL: Made of soft leather, they cover only the lower part of the finger, causing less discomfort for the whole hand but still help to protect fingers while providing support when handling work pieces.
- DURABLE EASY TO USE: This leather stitching tools set comes with 2 types of Pressure cloth tooth, 4pcs of different stitching awl and leather groover make them much easier to punch and sew leather. And made of steel and wood, not easy to break, long lasting to use.
- PERFECT GIFT: Suitable for beginner. We are the manufacturer of basic leather craft tool, for more leather hand tool please visit our "Simmper" shop.
Totoro Crossbody Shoulder Bag Sewing Kit Childhood Memory Home Sewing Project Kit (Big)
- This is a sewing project kit for making a totoro pattern messenger bag.
- When finish, it's a useful messenger shoulder bag for kids, teens and girls to keep in cosmetics, cell phone, charger, keys, wallet, ....etc.
- Finished Size:20*19cm; Proficiency: beginner to intermediate
- The kit includes quality accessories, such as pre-cut outer fabric, lining and interfacing; zipper; thread and needle; pattern, instruction.
- The kit is uniquely designed. It's a great craft kit for fun sewing; and meaningful finished product for self use or as gift.
Singer 1512 Beginners Sewing Kit, 130 pieces
- The perfect starter's collection, this sewing kit has everything you need to begin mending clothing or to delve into crafts
- Sewing kit includes 11 spools of thread, fabric scissors, seam ripper, tomato pin cushion, tape measure, dressmaker pins, hand needles, thimble, sewing gauge, needle threader, and marking pencils
- Kit can also serve as replenishment pack for experienced sewer's kit
- 130 pieces total
Sewing KIT, Over 100 XL Quality Sewing Supplies, 30 XL Spools of Thread, Mini Sewing kit for DIY, Beginners, Emergency, Kids, Summer Campers, Travel and Home
SEWING KIT - Tackle Any Emergency Clothing Repairs w/This High Rated Mini Mending Sew Storage Set for Kids & Adults, Small Beginner Travel Kits w/Supplies & Accessories| Christmas Present
Owl Coin Purse Easy Sewing Project Sewing Kit For Girls Beginners (Blue)
- Cute owl coin purse to make and sew. When finished, a cute purse for keeping cents, changes, keys and small treasures.
- Finished Size: 5.3*4.3 inch; Proficiency: beginner to intermediate
- Easy sewing craft craft kit to start with. With precut fabric, interfacing, zipper, beads, pattern, instruction, thread and needle all in one kit.
- Cute twinkling eyes. You also could make both eyes the same by sewing beads. There is no fixed rule for sewing.
- Last picture offers reference to update fabric, and material included inside this sewing project kit.
Sewing Kit for Kids, DIY Craft for Kids, The Most Wide-Ranging Kids Sewing Kit, Quality Kids Sewing Supplies, Includes a Booklet of Cutting Stencil Shapes for The First Step in Sewing
Sewing School ® 2: Lessons in Machine Sewing; 20 Projects Kids Will Love to Make
Haan Crafts Plush Lips Pillow Beginner/Kids Sewing Kit, Bright Pink
- Haan Crafts sewing kits teach practical skills while building self-esteem, reading and math skills
- Developed for educators and great for home crafters
- Detailed, well-illustrated instructions and quality materials to assure a successful sewing experience
- Made in the USA
- This kit may be sewn by hand or by machine
Innocheer Sewing Kit With 97 Sewing Accessories, 24 Spools of Thread, 24 Colors, Mini Sewing Kits For Beginners, Traveler, Emergency, Whole Family To Mend and Repair
- Everything you need in one compact kit - the sewing kit contains all the necessary tools
- Lightweight & portable - with a tiny shape, sewing kit is easy to carry and store, you can put it in your purse and enjoy a fashion travel
- Beautiful and colorful - sewing kit contains a selection of 24 colors of thread spools and tools needed for your sewing emergency
- Enjoy the fun of hand sewing - don't need machine to use, the best compact sewing kit that is always available
- A useful gift - the sewing kit makes an amazing gift for mother's day gift, Christmas stocking stuffers, a frequent traveler, mother, etc.
4 Fast and Easy Projects Using Empty Mint Tins
Have you ever wondered what to do with the sturdy metal tin after the mints are gone? Here are 4 fast and easy project to turn those empty tins into a sewing kit, first aid kit, snack box, and coffee/tea time tin.
Clean and dry tins may be spray painted, or covered with glue and paper. Next, place the tin on top of a piece of paper, fabric, or felt and trace around the bottom edge and cut out the rectangle. Brush fabric or all purpose white glue on the inside bottom of the tin and lay the fabric down on top of the glue and smooth out. Let dry.
Decorate the top of the tin with fabric pieces, glue a pile of buttons, or a photo. "SEWING KIT," may also be stenciled on the lid.
Cut a small piece of cardboard or firm paper into a 1"x3" strip. Choose five basic colors of thread and cut about a 20" piece of each color. Wrap them around the board. One needle can be attached or needles can be threaded ahead of time. Include several buttons, and a few assorted sizes of safety pins.
First Aid Kit
Paint a clean tin with white paint. A red cross can be painted on the top of the lid or 'FIRST AID KIT," can be stenciled on the lid. Fill with several assorted sizes of bandages. Add several single use wet napkin packets. Some restaurants give these away. Occasionally, ibuprofen and acetaminophen companies give out sample packs. Add these to the kit. Larger first aid kits may have single use antibiotic cream packets that could be included. Wrap a couple of cotton swaps in plastic wrap. You will be ready to care for occasional minor aches and pains.
Decorate a prepared tin with fun colors. Pictures of food and drinks may be used to decorate the lid. Inside, put a few single wrapped pieces of mints or gum. Small snack packet may fit. This is a place to store a roll of mints that may be already opened and this way the mints would be kept clean and lint free.
Tea Time and Coffee Break
Decorate a prepared tin with fun floral or vintage black and white photo motif. Paris is a wonderful city to sit in a sidewalk cafe and enjoy a nice cup of coffee as you people watch. A black and white photo of the Eiffel Tower makes a whimsical and sophisticated background. In the tin, place a few wrapped tea bags and some sugar or artificial sweetener packets. Instant coffee now comes in small packets the size of a tea bag or smaller add with a couple of dry creamer packs. Wrap a single cinnamon stick in plastic wrap to dress up coffee. Hot water is available most everywhere, so all you need to do is add hot water to a cup and enjoy.