Bestselling Sewing Notions & Supplies in 2021
MumCraft Multipurpose Sewing Clips with Tin Box Package, Assorted Colors, Pack of 100
Dritz 620 Sewing Gauge
- Keep your work accurate with this versatile gauge
- Sliding measure sets distance for marking hems, tucks, pleats and buttonholes
- Sewing gauge with a sliding marker that will stay in place for repeated marking
10 Pieces Pack Triangle Tailor's Chalk Sewing Quilting Notions WHITE/YELLOW/RED/BLUE
- 10 pieces in one box
- Ideal for professional tailor and home tailoring.
- A solid block of chalk with a triangular shape makes it easy to hold and make markings.
- make marking on fabric and draft patterns ever easier.
Euro-Notions Universal Machine Needles
- Perfect purchase for a gift
- Schmitz universal sewing machine needles
- Manufactured in united states
Little Foot TPT That Purple Thang-
- Great tool for many craft projects
- Pushes, pulls, and pokes
- Made of heavy plastic
IPOW 100 PCS-2 Sizes|70 Small 30 Medium Plastic Clips Multicolor for Sewing Clips,Crafting,Crochet and Knitting,All Purpose Clips for Quilting Binding Clips,Paper Clips,Blinder Clips
- TWO SIZES Included in Package.Approx 70 PCS Small:26.9x10mm (LxW); 30 PCS Medium:33.2x17.5mm (LxW)
- Small clips have Marking Lines for 5 MM, 7 MM, 10 MM.Mediums don't have.So you can measure how far the clip is reaching in from the fabric edge.
- 100 Pack Quality Plastic Transparent multicolor clips.Flat Back won't affect sewing machine work when still holding materials in place.
- Can Be Opened from 7 MM to 12MM.Easy to hold multiple layers of fabric.No Pins needed for Sewing.
- Meet multiple needs of sewing quilts, handicraft, binding papers, hand craft work, and etc.
GWHOLE Pack of 60 Sewing Clips for Quilting Crafting, Multi-Color
- These mini clips feature great holding capacity and have a multitude of uses.
- Each clip opens wide to hold layers of fabric and the clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot.
- The flat bottom of each clip has marking lines for 5 mm, 7 mm and 10 mm, so you can measure how far the clip is reaching in from the fabric edge.
- Replace your old pins and never poke your fingers or damage your materials again, you can now sew safely with these must have clips.
- Package includes 60 pack of 2.7x 1 cm clips. Perfect for making quilts, handbags and more!
Quilting Supplies Pack of 160 Sewing Clips Multipurpose Quilting Clips Wonder Clips with Premium Storage Tin Box Assorted Colors
- Best Sewing Clips! Huge pack of 160 high quality sewing clips come with premium and sturdy tin gift storage box. You will never lose them!
- Make it much easy to hold multiple layers of fabrics, binding objects like quilts, and holding together multiple objects. No pins needed for Sewing!
- Perfect for all sorts of crafts. Can be used to post notes or organize papers as paper clips or use them on rope to hang pictures or mementos. There are so many different options on how to use.
- Each clip opens wide to hold layers of fabric and the clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot. Replace your old pins and never poke your fingers or damage your materials again. You can sew safely with these must have clips now.
- Package includes:160 Pcs high quality sawing clips. Clips Size : 2.5x0.8x1.3cm(LxWxH). Packed in premium and sturdy tin gift storage box. We have many different beautiful pattern design tin boxes packed that will be randomly shipped.
Colonial CNT-1 CottageCutz 2-in-1 Needle Threader
- The only threaded that stitches will ever need! Sturdy fine wire in one end and extra-large in the other end
- These are a great way to add extra design to whatever project you want to add it to
- Handle inverts and grips securely to protect the wire and long enough to easily reach into machines
Singer 1512 Beginners Sewing Kit, 130 pieces
- The perfect starter's collection, this sewing kit has everything you need to begin mending clothing or to delve into crafts
- Sewing kit includes 11 spools of thread, fabric scissors, seam ripper, tomato pin cushion, tape measure, dressmaker pins, hand needles, thimble, sewing gauge, needle threader, and marking pencils
- Kit can also serve as replenishment pack for experienced sewer's kit
- 130 pieces total
Vintage Sewing Basket Organizer Box Kit with Hand Sewing Supplies and Notions, Rectangular Shaped, 13 x 9 x 6 Inches
- PROFESSIONAL SEWING KIT: Included with this stylish sewing basket, you will find a complete supply of all that is necessary to sew and mend.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Complete set includes 12x Assorted Spools of Thread, 1x Scissors, 1x Measuring Tape, 1x Stitch Ripper, 1x Needle Threader, 1x Sewing Needles Set, 1x Thimble, 10x Safety Pins, 1x Pin Cushion, and 1x Plastic Storage Box.
- ORGANIZER BASKET: Sewing basket is crafted of ornately designed fabric that is vintage chic with a touch of modern flair. Button fastener holds the basket lid closed; a durable internal plastic storage tray helps organize sewing supplies.
- VERSTAILITY: Great for beginner hobbyists and seasoned seamstresses alike. Portable travel sewing kit to take on the go.
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 13 x 9 x 6 inches.
Dritz Magnetic Seam Guide
- Use on metal throat plate of sewing machine
- Magnetic Attaches to metal throat plate on sewing machine to insure uniform seam width
- Adjusts to any width, removes easily
Singer 00564 ProSeries Thread Snips, 5-Inch, 5"
- 5-inch thread snips with rubberized comfort grip handle
- Easily snip away unwanted fabric threads during sewing or crafting projects
- Fine tip blades for precise cuts
- Scissor blades have been individually inspected and hand tested to ensure quality
- Lifetime guarantee
How to Make a Prayer Doll
How to make prayer doll from fabric and sewing notions. This doll is a great ideas to help teach your kids to pray!
2 pieces 8 Â½" X 11" paper
Scrap fabric about Â¼ of a yard
Your choice stuffing/filling
Random sewing notions such as ribbon, yarn, buttons and so on.
Sewing needle and thread
Sewing machine (optional)
Hot glue and hot glue gun (optional)
Step 1: Make paper pattern.
Start by taking an 8 Â½" X 11" piece of white paper and folding it in half. Draw a basic human shape with at least Â¾" extra space around it.
From there add Â½" around pattern for seam allowance. Cut out along outer line, do not unfold yet. (Front pattern piece)
Using the second piece of paper set the folded cutout on top of it and draw around it with one exception: Along the folded line add Â½" to the side. (Back pattern piece) Cut out second pattern piece and unfold the first piece. These are your two pattern pieces.
Step 2: Cut Fabric.
Using your pattern pieces cut out 1 of the front piece and 2 of the back pieces making sure that they are opposites. You can achieve this easily by folding the fabric over, making sure right sides are together, and pinning then cutting them out together. At this point you will also need to cut out two pieces - 3" X 2 Â¼". This piece will be a pocket in the back of the doll.
Step 3: Create the pocket in the back.
Take 1 of the rectangle pocket pieces, and 1 of the back pieces, with right sides together place the pocket along the straight edge (the edge you added Â½" to) and center it in the torso. Using a machine or hand sewing, sew along this same edge using Â½" seam allowance. (From here on out you will always use Â½" seam allowance.
Repeat with other pocket and back piece - be sure to line up the pocket with the other back and pocket piece.
Fold out pocket pieces and iron down - do not open the seam, simply fold out the pocket piece; back pieces should not have any folds or creases in them.
Placing right sides together sew both backs together, following around the pocket piece.
Cut edges of pocket and corners where the pocket and back pieces connect. If desired iron open seams.
Step 4: Finish body.
Putting right sides together sew around the body leaving open about 2 - 3 inches long side or head for turning.
Turn body inside out, making sure the pocket is inside the body. Iron if desired.
Stuff body, heavily in legs, arms, head, and lightly in body. (So that pocket can be accessed)
Sew up open area with thread and needle.
Step 5: Decorate.
Using scrap fabric and notions make clothing, jewelry and accessories for doll. Make sure the pocket is easily accessible. Create a face using buttons for eyes and yarn or ribbon for hair.
Step 6: Using your prayer doll.
Like the prayer box, this is meant to be symbolic of the prayers you have for family and friends. It is great to have a different doll for each person you are filling with your prayers. Write them out on paper, fold the paper up and place it in the pocket in the back. You can also put a picture of the person, or a small item that you feel represents them.
This is a great project for kids and a good way to help them learn about prayer as a tool in their life.
Also feel free to have with this project, use anything you may have on hand, and even try to make the dolls even more symbolic of the person you are praying for. You can fill them with sawdust for the carpenter in your life, and beans for the gardener or farmer. Try to give them the same eye and hair color. No matter what you decide, this fun project is a way to help you concentrate your prays and hopes for the people you love.