Bestselling Sewing Eyelets & Grommets in 2023
Bememo 300 Pieces Grommets Kit Metal Eyelets Shoes Clothes Crafts, 10 Colors (3/16 Inch)
- Metal grommets size: approx. 5 mm/ 3/ 16 inch in inside diameter, 8.5 mm/ 11/ 32 inch in outside diameter, 3 mm/ 1/ 8 inch in barrel length
- Grommet kit: totally 300 sets 10 colors of grommets with 3 pieces grommet tools including a base, a punch and a install tool
- 10 Colors: light blue, red, yellow, orange, black, white, pink, green, grey and silver, 30 sets eyelets each color
- Practical tools: the easy-to-use grommet kit is suitable for shoes, clothing, shoelaces, DIY crafts projects, canvas, tarps, tents, awnings, and other cloth-made items
- Easy storage: all 300 sets grommets and install tools are placed in a clear storage box with removable baffle to separate these compartments, convenient to find the desired ones quickly
Pangda 200 Set Grommets with 3 Pieces Grommet Tools for Canvas Clothes Leather, 1/4 Inch
- Grommet kit: 200 pieces eyelets and 200 pieces gaskets make 200 set complete grommets; And the package comes with 3 pieces grommet tools
- Metal grommets size: approx. 6 mm/ 1/ 4 inch in inside diameter, 10 mm/ 7/ 16 inch in outside diameter, 3 mm/ 1/ 8 inch in barrel length
- Colors: gold, silver, bronze and gunmetal, 50 set each color; Material: made of durable metal, they are sturdy and resistant to corrosion and rust
- Function: you can use these grommets to reinforce holes and prevent tearing with canvas, vinyl, leather and fabric; They serve as beautiful finishing on crafts you made
- Useful tools: these durable grommets are easy to use, great for canvas, tarps, tents, awnings, and other cloth-made items
PTC 52968-R 100pc 3/16" Metal Eyelets Shoes Clothes Crafts-4 Colors
Dritz Eyelet Kit, Extra-Large - Zinc, 7/16" - 10 Ct. + Tools
- Extra Large
- Tools Included
- For Large Projects
Maxdot 1 Yard Grommet Tape Eyelet Tape Cotton Tape Eyelet Twill Tape and 3 Yards Cotton Drawcord (White)
- Grommet tape dimension: grommet tap is approx. 1 yard in length and 2 cm/ 0.8 inch in width, distance between 2 grommet is 1 inch, each grommet is 4 mm in diameter
- Eyelet tape material: both the tape and drawcord are made of cotton, soft, good addition for you clothes; Drawcord width is 3 mm, can easily get through the grommet
- White color: eyelet tape and drawcord are in white color, eyelet tape with silvery grommets and twill design can match with most fabric, white cotton drawcord for lacing
- Clothing DIY: use them to DIY clothes in your own style, make a lace up tee or adjust the back of the dresses, grommets are already set, saving you time in your corset making endeavor
- Quantity: 1 piece of grommet tape and 3 yards long drawcord, can be cut freely as you need, it is much easier than setting eyelets in the fabric with
Shop on Centerhill 5 yards of Black Cotton Eyelet Tape Nickel Eyelets
1 yard of White Cotton Grommet Eyelet Tape and includes 3 yards White Cotton Drawcord
CRAFTMEmore 3/16" (5MM) Hole Size 100 Sets Antique Brass Bronze Metal Grommets Eyelets with Washers For Bead Cores, Clothes, Leather, Canvas (Antique Brass)
- Product : Grommet eyelet rivets with Washers
- Flange Diameter : 8 mm, Approx Hole size : 3/16" (5MM)
- Neck Length : 5 mm
- Quantity : 100 sets
- Recommend using with this setting tool >> search for B07CR1PBVQ
Dritz 2-Part Eyelet Kit-Nickel-1/4-15 Ct. + Tools 2-Part Eyelet Kit-Nickel-1/4-15 Ct. + Tools, Nickel
- 1/4Inside diameter
- Kit contains 15 eyelet sets, anvil and setter
- Center of eyelet will roll over to secure eyelet and provide a smooth finish
- Machine washable and Dryable
- Plastic insert provides stability so that Eyelets can be used with only 1 layer of fabric
INNKER 220 Set Grommet Kit Eyelet Grommet Metal Eyelet Kit with Box 3 Leather Rivet Hole Punch Tool for Fabric Canvas Banner Clothing Repair Fasteners Accessories
bbloop Eyelet Refill. 15 Count. Large Grommet Set. (1/4" dia.)
YOYOSTORE 100pc Hole Inside Diameter 7mm 1/4" Bronze Metal Grommets Eyelets Self Backing for Bead Cores, Clothes, Leather, Canvas
- Hole Max Upside Inside diameter (Approx.): 1/4 inch (7.5 mm )
- Hole Mini Inside diameter (Approx.): 3/16 inch (6 mm ) --The measure may have a little error, please see the picture show
- Outside diameter (Approx.): 3/8 inch (10 mm )
- Material: Steel, Nickel plated
- Inclube: 100pc eyelet with Washers
CRAFTMEmore 2MM Hole 200PCS Tiny Grommets Eyelets Self Backing for Bead Cores, Clothes, Leather, Canvas (Antique Brass)
- Product : Self Backing Grommets Eyelets
- Hole size 2 mm - Flange Diameter 5 mm - Neck Length 3 mm
- Quantity : 200 pcs
- Recommend using with our setting tool >> search for B07CR81KNY
- Remark: CRAFTMEmore grommets size 2, 3 and 4 mm do not come with the back pieces. All other larger size grommets do.
If you have ever had a bag, curtain or some other item that an eyelet has come out of, you may be ready to mourn the loss of the item. No worries. The eyelet can easily be replaced with little effort and at a much cheaper expense than buying a new item.
Things You Will Need:
Purchased eyelets w/ attaching tool
Heavyweight fabric scrap
Small, sharp-pointed scissors
Purchase eyelets the same size as the one that has worked loose, become damaged, or is missing. Make sure you purchase a package that has the attaching tool included. This is pretty much the norm, but there is always a chance you may find some that require you to purchase the tool separately.
If the eyelet still has an edge attached, cut the fabric as close to the eyelet as possible to remove it.
Choose a scrap of heavyweight fabric that closes matches the fabric where the eyelet was attached. For the bag I was replacing an eyelet on, I used black denim from an old pair of jeans. Cut a square from the fabric approximately three times larger than the hole. Example: If your hole is a 1/2-inch in diameter, cut a 1 1/2-inch square. This does not need to be exact. Eyeballing and cutting the fabric free-hand is sufficient.
Apply household cement to the "front" side of the fabric square. Place the square on the back of the hole left from the eyelet. Press the front of the fabric against the back side of the hole. This will provide a stable foundation for the new eyelet.
Some eyelets/grommets have only one part, but mine had a front and a back. The front has a center ring that is taller than the back piece. Using small, sharp-pointed scissors, cut a small "X" in the fabric where the eyelet will go. Keep the "X" tiny.
Burrow the tall ring of the eyelet's front part through the cut "X", from the front of your project to the back (or inside). Position the back part of the eyelet over the tall ring of the front part. The fabric is now sandwiched in between the two parts.
Place the stacked parts on a cutting board or sturdy surface with the front side facing down. If the back is inside a bag, such as the project I used for this tutorial, you will need to maneuver the fabric out of the way so that the back of the eyelet is exposed. Set the attaching tool on the back half of the eyelet. Firmly tap the tool using a hammer. Check to see that the pieces have squeezed together. If not, tap the tool again.
Eyelets or grommets usually come with several in a package, saving you from having to buy more when the need arises again.