Bestselling Sewing Beaded Trim in 2021
ModaTrims Hot-Fix or Sew-On Beaded Crystal Rhinestone Trim by Yard for Bridal Belt Wedding Sash (Black Crystals, Black Beads, Black Cups, 1 Yard x 1 Inch Wide )
- Dimensions: 1 Yard x 1 Inch. Can order Continous Yardage over 1 yard.
- Clear Rhinestones, Black Beads, with Black Cups. Available in Silver, AB, Black, Red, Gold, Royal Bluie, and Turquoise.
- Convenient DIY Application as Hot-Fix or Sew-On or Glue-On
- High Quality AAA-Rated Rhinestones
- For Making Elegant Bridal Sashes, Dance Costumes, Quinceanera and Party Dresses
Atsknsk 50 cm Artificial Stone Beaded Lace Trim Vintage Mesh Fabric Paillette Lace Ribbon Costume Applique Sewing on Trim 3.5cm Width (style2)
1 Yard 3/4 Inches Wide Faux Pearl Trim With Braid Lace Beaded Trim DIY Clothing Craft Supply
- Unit of Sale: By 1 yards
- Color: Ivory faux pearls
- Width: 3/4" (Or 2cm), 1"=1 Inch=2.54cm, 1 yard=0.91 meters
- Material: Beads
- Perfect to use for decolating, floral designig and crafts.
XIAOTAI Rhinestone Trims 1 Yard Silver Close Chain Pearl Jewelry Crafts Crystal Applique Bridal and Cake Decoration Delicate Christmas Ideas
4" Variegated Beaded Fringe By Shine Trim - Silver
- Yards of Material: 1 yard
- Color: Silver
- Size: 4" (from top to bottom including satin ribbon)
- High quality glass beads
- Icicle fringe. Sold by the yard.
4" Crystal Beaded Tassel Fringe Trim TF-32/12 Antique Gold
- High Quality!!!
- Best Price!!!!
- AVAILABLE IN OTHER COLORS. PLEASE VISIT OUR AMAZON STORE Rose-Lace to purchase other colors.
Resources House 5Y Beaded Rhinestones Trim Chain Iron on Hotfix Crystal Reel Chain Applique Embellishment Sewing
- Beaded Rhinestones Trim Chain Iron on Hotfix Crystal Reel Chain Costume Applique Embellishment Sewing Supplies
- Meterial: metal+resin
- Size:Approx. full width 15mm /0.59"
- Package Included: 1X 5 yards trim
- Color: White and black gun
5yards Beaded Pearl White Gold Trimming Lace Ribbon Trim Scrapbooking Applique Embellishment Sewing Renda for Wedding Dress /t1224
- Craft Braided Beaded Fake Pearls Rhinestones Trim Embroidered Lace Ribbon Trim Costume Applique Sewing on Trim 9mm
- Material: Polyester
- Size: Approx. full width 12mm/0.47" inches, 1yard=91cm.Due to the handmade sewing,size may vary one to another approx 0.3~0.5cm
- Product Detail Package Component :1X 5 yards
- Color: White gold with beige Pearl
WPKIRA Curtain Accessories Room Decorative Upholstery Faux Pearl Lace Beads Fringe Trim Ribbon Tassels Craft Sewing Beaded Trim 37.7 ft per Pack Brown
- Package : 37.7 ft-39 ft per pack
- Lace : 0.78'' Wide , Beads distance : 2.75'' , Bead pendant length :2.36'' . Please Allow 0.40-0.8 Inch Measure Error
- Material: Nylon and Plastic
- Color : variety of colors . Color May Differ Slightly From Photos Due To Different Monitor Settings
- Decorate curtains , Increase the weight of the bottom edge , make curtains hang vertical
Beaded Sequin GOLD Metallic Lace Trim for Bridal, Costume or Jewelry, Crafts and Sewing, 2-3/4 Inch by 1 Yard, SMB-2042
- Beaded and Sequin Metallic Lace Trim
- Measurement: Approx. 2-3/4 ~ 3 Inches
- Color: Gold
- Quantity: 1 Yard
FANGZHIDI 1Yard Crystal Rhinestone Trim Applique Belt for Bridal Sash and Wedding Dress-Hot Fix or Sew on-1Yard(36" 2.36" in) (Sliver)
- Handmade item by sewing on rhinestones and artificial pearls.
- High quality shinning Beaded rhinestones and graceful designs used for bridal belts and sashes, stunning head pieces or wedding dress decoration.
- Size: 36in*2.4in. Lone size crystal applique is perfect for wedding belt.
- Materials: China AAA rhinestones with silver claws, easy to iron on or sewing to wedding sash, Headbands or Garters.
- Factory Price.
Floral Motifs Boho Black Lace Applique Trim Sequins Flower Embroidery Applique Sewing Craft,2 Yards
- Material: Polyester Fiber elegant and durable. Suit to hand wash and machine wash.
- Size:72 Inches.
- Colors: White & Black Classic Crochet .
- Comes in 2 Yards Rolls.Venise Lace Ribbon Trim
- Embroidered Lace Trim Ribbons for Designers or DIY Craft Work.Excellent for brides dress,bridal headpiece, hair flower , bridal gown applique, bridal sash sewing, scrap booking, decorating, hair bow making ,embellishing cards, floral arrangements, packages,clothing.
Crystal Rhinestone Ribbon, Sparkling Diamond Rhinestone Bling Ribbon Roll Decorative Banding Belt Ribbon Wrap for Wedding, Cake Decoration, Party, and Floral Arrangements, 1Yard (x 1.18"), Colored
- 1 Yard(length) roll of Rhinestone wrap is great for use at weddings, parties, baby showers, graduations, holiday and seasonal events.
- Easy to use and does not show unnecessary rigidness when bending onto a particular shape.
- The diamond wrap can easily be cut using a pair of simple household scissors.
- With glue on the back . Can be hot fix, hand stitched or glued on as well
- Note: The Diamond wraps do not contain actual diamonds, rhinestones.
Crochet Beaded Lace Choker / Necklace by Anitalite
Free pattern for a pretty beaded lace choker or necklace by Anitalite ;-)_. It only takes about an hour to finish this, depending on your skill level. It would make a very nice gift for someone special or for yourself.
Note: This pattern is free of charge and can be distributed at will by using the link to this page only.
bead ch = add bead to chain stitch. (Note: The bead will be on the opposite side that is facing you but that's the way you want it because you'll be turning your work and the beads will be on the correct side. Don't try to make the beads stay on the side that faces you in row 1.)
picot = ch 3, sl st in third ch from hook
Before starting work: string 30 small pearl beads onto size 10 crochet thread, color of your choice. I used Aunt Lydia's orchid pink (photo doesn't do the colors justice, sorry) and for the blues and greens variegated I used Aunt Lydia's color Ocean.
Work loosely as to give the choker some elasticity for snug fit.
After stringing beads, ch 98 plus 4 (total 102 ch) The last four ch count as the first dc plus one ch
Row 1: dc in fifth ch from hook, *1 bead ch, sk 1 ch, dc in next ch, ch 1, sk 1 ch, dc in next ch; repeat from * across
until 2 ch rem then ch 1, dc in last ch. ch 1, turn.
Row 2: sc in first dc, ch 3, sc in next dc, sc in ch 1 space, sc in next dc, ch 3, *sc in next dc, sc in next ch 1 space, sc in next dc, ch 3, sc in next dc; repeat from * across to end then fasten off, weave in ends.
make bead ch, ch 1 (2 ch total including beaded ch)
sc around bead in first ch 6 times, join with sl st to beg sc (6 sc around)
ch 1, (sc, dc, sc, sl st) all in first sc
(sl st, sc, dc, sc, sl st) all in next sc and in rem sc around (6 petals made)
do not fasten off
Atach Flower, Make "Stem"
ch 2, bead ch, ch 2, bead ch
attach to middle of choker between two ch 3 spaces from row 2 (use sl st to attach)
sl st once more to one side of the last bead ch you made
ch 3, sl st in bead ch nearest flower (on "stem")
ch 3, sl st in first ch made following last stitch of flower
on back of work, sl st to opposite side of flower to finish 'stem' side
ch 3, sl st in bead ch, ch 3, sl st in last bead ch st; fasten off, weave in ends
Attach with sl st to one side of "stem" to main choker between the two ch 3 loops of row 2
ch 3, sl st into the first bead ch of "stem", ch 3 sl st into next bead ch of "stem"
sl st in back of work to other side, sl st into bead ch (closet to flower) ch 3, sl st into next bead ch (closest to choker)
ch 3, sl st into base of "stem"
sl st one side or the other into the middle st between two ch 3 loops to the side of the stem piece (see photo)
ch 6, sl st into base of stem at row 2,
sl st behind work to other side of stem piece, ch 6, sl st into st between next ch 3 loops on other side of stem piece.
ch 3, sl st into middle of ch 6 just made, ch 3, sl st into end of ch 6 just made (closest to stem) ch 3, sl st into second bead ch of stem (closest to flower)
sl st behind work to other side, ch 3, sl st into base of ch 6 on same side, ch 3, sl st into middle of ch 6, ch 3, sl st into base of ch 6 (farthest from stem)
Fasten off, weave in ends. If you want you can use the ends from row 1 (beginning) and row 2 (end fasten off) as a tie to close at nape of neck. Or you can attach a hook and eye (sewing notions) or a jewelry clasp and ring on either end of choker or sew ribbon into both ends of choker and close using a bow tie.