Bestselling Serving Dishes, Trays & Platters in 2020
Ice Chilled 5 Compartment Condiment Server Caddy - Serving Tray Container with 5 Removable Dishes with over 2 Cup Capacity Each and Hinged Lid | 3 Serving Spoons + 3 Tongs Included
- KEEPS FOODS FRESH - Layer ice at the bottom of the container to keep food cool and fresh for hours. Perfect for condiments, fruits, salads, dressings/sauces, garnish and much more.
- GREAT SIZE - Each removable compartment holds 2 cups of food to minimize the need to refill.
- TONGS AND SPOONS - Three tongs and three small serving spoons are included to match the Ice Chilled Server for convenience.
- VERSATILE - Use it for many occasions. If you are having an outdoor BBQ, at the beach, picnicking or tailgating you will love the spacious hinged lid that helps keep your food clean. The chic clear PBA-free acrylic design elegantly fits into any decor for your indoor parties.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Providing quality products and customer satisfaction is our priority. Love it or return it for a refund. The Condiment Server is packaged in a strong cardboard carton to ensure 99% breakage free delivery. In the rare event there is a problem with the product, please contact us so that we may resolve the problem promptly.
American Metalcraft MEL19 Endurance Melamine Rectangular Platter, 14.25" x 7.5", White
- Made from nearly indestructible melamine for long-lasting reliability
- Timeless white design adds to any table presentation
- Perfect for serving or displaying food in any home or restaurant
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe up to 200 degrees
- Rectangular platter measures 14.25" x 7.5"
Klikel 4 Serving Platters | Classic White Plate | Serving Trays For Parties | Microwave And Dishwasher Safe - 5.5 X 10
White Plastic Serving Tray, Rectangular 18" x 12" Pack Of 4
Lenox Simply Fine Chirp 10-Inch Tray, Small
- White bodied tray with flowers and birds
- Crafted of Lenox fine bone china with metal handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Guaranteed chip resistant
- Length of tray is 10"
PRODYNE ICED Platter IC-10
- Two piece set perfect for entertaining
- Stainless steel upper food platter
- Crystal clear polystyrene lower ice tray
- Fill the bottom tray with ice and position the platter on top
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
GAC Tempered Glass Tray Rectangular Glass Platter Unbreakable – Chip Resistant – Oven Safe – Microwave Safe – Dishwasher Safe – Stackable Decorative Plate and Glass Serving Tray Silver Rain Flower
Estilo 4 Section Condiment on Ice, Clear
- Ice-Filled Bottom Keeps Dips, Fruits & Vegetables Fresh & Cool for Hours
- 4 removable trays, each tray holds approx.. 2 1/2 cups (16 oz.)
- Condiment measures approx. 15 x 6 x 5 inches. Top rack dishwasher safe
- Hinged lid preserves freshness and stays cool longer
- Tray, Cups & Lid Are Made of a Durable Food grade BPA free Acrylic
DOWAN 9.4-inch Porcelain Divided Serving Trays/Square Serving Platters with Scalloped Rim, Set of 2,White
Food Serving Tray Set: 3 Tier Metal Display Stand with 3 White Rectangular Stoneware Platters | Perfect for Party Foods, Desserts, Cakes & Cupcakes by Chef's Medal
- Stronger Stand Won't Wobble: Forget those shaky, wobbly serving racks with flimsy 5mm legs. Our classic black, metal stand measures a full 7mm in diameter, so it provides more balance & stability.
- Sturdier Platters for Years of Use: Made of premium white stoneware, our 3 large rectangular serving trays resist breakage under normal conditions. Safe for oven, microwave & dishwasher.
- Sets Up & Down in Seconds: No tools required! Once assembled, this attractive serving station measures 12" x 12" x 18". Take it apart easily for compact storage anywhere.
- Countless Serving Options: Use your 3-Tiered Platter Set for weddings, showers, parties & buffets. Load it up with hors-d'oeuvre, cakes & cupcakes, finger foods, even fruits & veggies.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Unhappy with your Serving Tray Set? Return it & we'll refund your purchase price. Plus, we offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty covering defects in materials & workmanship.
Dinner Party and Entertaining Ideas on a Budget:
Need ideas planning your next party? Are you short on serving dishes? Here are entertaining easy ideas for your next party.
For instance you can hollow out a fresh orange and steady it by taking a thin slice off the bottom so it will stand flat on the table. An easy and waste free method to hollow: using a citrus juicer, squeeze out the juice and reserve for a beverage or sauce. You now have a brightly colored single serving dish ready to fill.
Here are some of the ways to use an orange:
--Serve an icy sherbet or sorbet for dessert. These can easily be made ahead of time and placed in the freezer on a baking sheet until it's time to serve. Add a small sprig of mint or a curl of lime peel for contrasting color.
--An Asian salad would taste especially good served in an orange.
--Rice salad or a small scoop of tabouli
--Shrimp salad or cocktail with a sprig of parsley makes a great
Another easy fruit to use is a melon. This makes a great way to serve a fresh melon salad. Cut the melons in half. Scoop out a small watermelon, cantaloupe, and honeydew making different sizes of melon balls. Add back into the halves of the watermelon to make an impressive serving dish. Be sure to slice a little off the side that will rest in the table in order to stabilize.
Other uses for melons-
--Any kind of fruit salad (serving fruit in fruit)
--Fruit soup would work well as individual servings in halved cantaloupes
--Green salad including bitter greens
--Marinated cucumber salad
Or if you want you can line the inside of the melon with parchment in order to keep the flavor from leaching and use as a dip-serving dish.
Other fruits you can fill or stuff-
--Lemons and limes
Another great serving dish is a round loaf of bread. The best bread to use is a crusty round of sourdough as it can stand up to heat and liquid. If you hollow out individual small rounds of sourdough, you can use these as serving bowls for soup.
The best soups are stew type such as beef stew, clam chowder, broccoli and cheese, and chili. The bread bowl will get saturated with the flavor of soup and eaten after the soup is gone.
Other uses for bread bowls-
--Any kind of dip serves well. Place in the center of a platter, fill with a hot crab and cheese or spinach dip for instance, and surround with chips or crackers.
--Stand veggie sticks in a large bread bowl and put two or three smaller ones around it filled with various dips.
--Hot macaroni and cheese
--Any food appetizers that will fit inside
--Serving cheese cubes or shredded for a taco, salad, or potato bar
Veggies make great dishes, especially as individual servings. For instance, bell peppers hollowed out can be filled with a rice and meat mixture and baked to make stuffed peppers. You can also make individual sized meatloaf baked in bell peppers. Using fresh bell peppers offers many uses.
--Use for dips
--Rice or pasta, hot and cold
Other veggies you can stuff or fill-
--Cucumbers and squash-hollowed and halved long way
--Hollowed out radishes filled with tuna or herb cream cheese for an easy appetizer that is both quick and healthy
--Tortillas formed into bowl shape and fried
--Baked Wontons formed into cups by placing in cupcake pans
Use the colorful skins of the "food serving dishes" as a way to enhance your entertaining decorating. The greens and reds of peppers for instance, will add a good color statement for an Italian or Mexican food theme. Keep in mind the flavor of the dish you serve and the essence of the food you are filling--keep the two complimentary.
These are just a few ideas to use food...to serve food for easy entertaining on a budget. You can use your imagination and go wild. To get really creative try serving your entire meal out of food. Clean up for your next dinner party would be a breeze!